Hot on the trail...

Yes, more fun in the forest.... Well, technically I'm in the car, but still....

I had been working from home but I also had people at my home.... And I really felt like having som "me-time" and ended up taking my car for a drive to a nearby secluded place.

Fun in the forest

That looks like fun. Hope you wore the batteries out.

Well Fuckity Fuckity Fuck. Awesome Forest Fun, and, Awesome Fun in the forest by the look of that.

Hey lovely, what a gorgeous, fun thread - you look amazing, :rose::rose:

What to post tomorrow....?

Hmmm, what pic/pics should I go for tomorrow....?:confused:

Tell you what..... Let's see if people read this (and not only look at the pics).....:cool:

A - Lingerie, I do wear them sometimes.... Not so often in the forest though....:devil:
B - I'm a jeans and t-shirt person.... And sometimes I don't wear underwear at all....:cool:
C - I go to the gym. And it has happened that I've completely forgotten my sports bra...:eek:

Choose one of the options and post the letter below. One man/woman is one vote. I got some stuff to do now - I'll check this thread in 1,5 hours. The option that gets the most votes is what I'll post tomorrow. :D

Tell you what..... Let's see if people read this (and not only look at the pics).....:cool:

A - Lingerie, I do wear them sometimes.... Not so often in the forest though....:devil:
B - I'm a jeans and t-shirt person.... And sometimes I don't wear underwear at all....:cool:
C - I go to the gym. And it has happened that I've completely forgotten my sports bra...:eek:

Choose one of the options and post the letter below. One man/woman is one vote. I got some stuff to do now - I'll check this thread in 1,5 hours. The option that gets the most votes is what I'll post tomorrow. :D
Well, I know my ABC but in this case I cast my vote for B being first. Not fussed however as I know it will be awesome..

B. With no bra either. ;)

C

You turn gym into a sweet torture, for sure...

I like this democratic turn: I vote B :)

Vote

BBBBBBBBBBB

Might just be in time,

B and braless, maybe wet t shirt?

Jeans and t-shirt!!

And it's decided.... Jeans and t-shirt! There will be a couple of pics tomorrow on this theme. I'll start with a little tease....:devil:

Jeans and t-shirt

Now I need to get into the shower. Got plans for tonight..... :cool:

And it's decided.... Jeans and t-shirt! There will be a couple of pics tomorrow on this theme. I'll start with a little tease....:devil:

Jeans and t-shirt

I love the tease and the gif! :devil: ... is this perhaps going where we hinted at yesterday in the other thread? ;)

You are so hot. Love the pics. Ever thought of doing a movie while having fun in the forest? Pics are great though and you really are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Jeans and t-shirt

Lovely tease. You will need a shower after where your hand went, especially if you keep it down there a while.

Back