Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the PM from RA and wooooowwwwww!!!! They never showed THAT scene on Sunday night and it's even Fox! Dang...it may be awhile before I can watch it with a straight face.

Lois Griffin maybe...but Marge?! ~shakes my head~

TT, does it just not load? It's not in my signature anymore.. of course that one was just a clip from Peter Pan where he's spanking Tinkerbell for being naughty... No, this one is a Dominatrix Tink...hehe.. lmk if the link in my OP still doesn't work.

I saw the one in your sig and loved it. Its showing in your OP now

Ok That^^^ had me giggle...I thought it was a fun pic, too. Some of the stuff I've found is just plain weird. Not all of it, as you could tell. :D

Now that I've convinced Daddy I won't use such slang again ~rubbing my pink bottom~, we're ready for bed.

Sweet well sisters & daddies! :heart:

Good Morning everyone!! Happy Happy FRIDAY!!!
snoopy-dance.jpeg

That's my wonderful baby girl.

Peeks in this morning.....

Must be too early, all the littles are still in bed and the Daddy's must have an early tee time....;)

Happy Sunday daddies and girls! I spent a little over 4 hours working outside yesterday. I'm sore but happy with the progress. I still have a bit more work to do. I'm SOOOOOOO tired of mulch!!!! LOL

Hugs and kisses for everyone who'd like them :rose::kiss:

A lovely thought

Happy Sunday daddies and girls! I spent a little over 4 hours working outside yesterday. I'm sore but happy with the progress. I still have a bit more work to do. I'm SOOOOOOO tired of mulch!!!! LOL

Hugs and kisses for everyone who'd like them :rose::kiss:

I simply must reciprocate! :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back