Nothing Like Old Times

"Oh, I don't think that's a concern."

Still, better to be safe than sorry.
Heather licked and kissed every inch of him. Taking him back and forth between her lips, sucking hard before tracing the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue. Her hand wrapped around the base and pumped to make sure no part of him was neglected while she focused on the tip. She groaned around him, thoroughly enjoying what she was doing. For a split second a memory flashed through her head.

She was on her knees in this exact spot, her mouth full, her head being pushed and pulled to make sure the cock in her mouth was satisfied. The owner of the cock was groaning, his friends watching, several sporting bulges of their own. Talking about her, discussing her.

With a load groan Heather forced the image out of her head and looked up to see Wendell's face. To see his pure enjoyment of what she was doing. In that moment those spectral images of the past were gone, almost forgotten. He only had eyes for her, this was what he wanted and all he was thinking of. She suckled harder, taking him deeper, trying to thank him for the attention, the care, he showed her.

Suddenly she felt his fingers tightening against her scalp and she felt her lips stretch a little further around his cock. Her reward was on the way and when it came she knew she'd achieved her goal. Heather swallowed, again and again, milking his spasming shaft, ensuring she got every drop possible.

He fell to his knees before her and his expression was a picture. She felt a rush of pride to have done what he'd wanted of her, and done it well if the giddy light in his eyes was anything to go by.

"You were fantastic, Heather. That was lovely. It was... in a league all of its own. Damn... I'm having trouble thinking straight. That's all your fault...For you to have learned to do that, young Miss Dean, you must have been a rather naughty girl."
"You have no idea..." She managed to mumble mischievously before their mouths melded once more. She had done many things she wasn't proud of, many things that 'nice' girls didn't do. She'd done them mainly because she'd been told to, because she thought it was expected of her. Not once had she believed they would be things others would enjoy. Not until Wendell.

"I wish I wasn't the gentleman I am, because then I would spank the naughty girl's bum. Right here, on school grounds just like the teachers used to do way back when."

Heather was about to reply that perhaps she did need spanking, a thought that terrified her as much as it excited her. She'd been into those kinds of things. She'd had her ass slapped more than once but that was it and it certainly hadn't been her idea when it had happened. But the idea of Wendell spanking her made her insides jolt for a thrilling moment. She was so relieved when he continued and stopped her from making a fool of herself. He'd obviously been joking.

"This is how I behave when I'm drunk. But I haven't been drinking enough to explain it. Oh, who cares. You're great, Heather. After all of that, I need to drag you off somewhere and fuck you silly, so I don't feel so alone."

If he thought he was drunk, she was certain she was high. He was like a drug, something powerful and strong, coursing through her veins and making her feel light headed and giddy, wanted and needed. She felt wonderful. And it was all down to him. Once more a glimmer of her former self passed through and she intended to make the most of it. Sometimes when he looked at her she could tell he was seeing her the way she was, the way she'd been before everything had gone wrong. She wanted him to be with 'that' Heather, even if it was just for a little while, just here in this place, she wanted to let him experience what he believed he had been missing.

"Who says you need to drag me anywhere. Won't you help me frighten away some of the ghosts that still haunt me about this place...fill the spaces currently occupied by bad memories by some new, far more pleasant ones..." Smoothly Heather rose to her feet and backed away slightly, fingers toying with the bottom of her shirt, raising it higher and higher until it left her body completely. Leaving her in her jeans and bra. An almost coy smile on her lips. Raising a hand and crooking a finger in Wendell's direction. "Come...make some memories with me..."
 
Wendell couldn't think of anything better at that moment than sitting across from Heather and looking into her eyes. There was a life to them that had been missing when he first came to her rescue. A shine that carried over into her face that made even her neutral expression have a slight glow to it. Her face was one he enjoyed looking at, seeing all the little flaws that stood out if you knew where to look. But even those flaws added to her beauty, giving her face character, depth, reality and personality. Hers was a face of someone who had lived. He nodded to himself. That, more than anything else, made her so much more attractive to him than the emerging woman he knew in High School.

"Who says you need to drag me anywhere. Won't you help me frighten away some of the ghosts that still haunt me about this place...fill the spaces currently occupied by bad memories by some new, far more pleasant ones..."

He was a spectator to a delightful event as Heather smoothly rose to her feet, then peeled off her shirt to show her bra encased breasts. Wendell, being on school grounds, with his school crush, both in pretty much the kind of wear that would have at school had propelled him back a decade in his mind. The sight of her bra sent his hormones rampaging. Underneath that cotton barrier were two perfect orbs of flesh that cried out to be caressed, licked and suckled. The smile she sent his way almost made his bones melt, and the crocked finger could have made him look like the horny wolf in the cartoons, forming a steaming puddle on the floor.

"Come...make some memories with me..."

He finally regained control over his body, encouraging it to stand up. His still free cock was rock hard once more, and seemed to be telling his brain what kinds of raw, naughty things it wanted to be doing to her.

"Oh, we'll make memories all right. Lots of them. Anyway, dragging you off somewhere to fuck you is what all testosterone meat head, cave men throw backs want to do with a sexy bundle like you. Well, at least this testosterone poisoning suffer does." Wendell walked up to her, intently, acutely aware of how his cock was swaying with each step. "To come up to you, capture you by your hair." His left hand combed her hair before fisting deep within her locks. He pulled her hair back enough to have her face angled to receive his kiss. He took her with a raw show of passion, need and desire. He opened himself up to her, letting her feel the depths of his feelings for her, of the decade long backlog of fantasy fueled emotions that she was now helping to make a reality. The kiss simmered down into a gentle and tender thank you, and appreciation for all she shared with him.

He let out a long breath once their lips separated. "To kiss you properly. While having you so captive, to then prepare you properly for what is to follow." His other hand went around behind her back, finding where the bra was held together, and in seeming an instant, released the tension there. He quickly, but carefully, removed the bra, dropping onto her shirt. "My God, they look gorgeous. I bet they were mauled at best, and show as little respect as the rest of you, right?"

Without waiting for an answer, he led her to the mattress by her hair, mostly guiding her to lying down, but there was the slightest element of forcefulness as well. He ensured she was on her back, her hair forming a dark halo around her head. His eyes slowly drifted from her face to her breasts.

"Have they ever been loved, Heather? Have they been properly caressed?" He reached out, letting his fingertips trace randomly over her curved flesh, skimming close and far from the darker pinnacle, but never touching it. His touch was light; skin on skin. He watched her breast as his fingers moved about. He did this for a few minutes, saying nothing as his fingers touched every millimetre of her breasts. He paused, looking back at Heather with a smile. His hand returned, the palm and fingers exploring all of her breast. Her nipples were rubbed and occasionally squeezed between fingers as he continued his lazy caressing of her most obvious form of her femininity.

He stopped his enjoyment of her breasts, dropping both hands either side of her head, peering down deep inter her eyes. "I guess that helped create some new memories for you, Heather. But if we're going to create some more, we'll need to get you naked, young lady. Those clothes you have on, they'll just get in the way. So," his voice dropped just a little deeper, "get 'em off."
 
Last edited:
Heather watched as he rose to his feet, her insides jolting at the look in his eyes. Partly from excitement, knowing she put that light, that need, there. Partly from nerves, try as she might the ghosts that haunted this school, hell the whole town, were hard to ignore. She'd seen a similar light in many pairs of eyes and yet nothing quite like the sparkle that shone in Wendell's eyes. He wanted her, that much was obvious, but he wanted her differently. That was the only way she could describe it.

"Oh, we'll make memories all right. Lots of them. Anyway, dragging you off somewhere to fuck you is what all testosterone meat head, cave men throw backs want to do with a sexy bundle like you. Well, at least this testosterone poisoning suffer does."

He stalked closer and backed away ever so slightly, only a step or two, repeating part of the dance they had shared in the bathroom. Him coming to claim what was his.

"To come up to you, capture you by your hair."

The gasp that accompanied the gathering and capturing of her hair in his fist wasn't entirely theatrical. It wasn't a gasp of fear but one of pleasant surprise. He tugged and her head moved obediently, turning towards his, stretching her neck ever so slightly. Her lips parting just before his smashed against hers. The kiss was deep and stole her breath. Leaving her limp against his arm, weak kneed and light headed. Her tongue tried valiantly to respond to his but this was a kiss to experience, her active participation wasn't entirely required.

The kiss slowed and Heather made sure she acted in kind, lips and tongue caressing his. Sighing against his mouth as he pulled back. Her lips tingling from the pressure that had been upon them, she didn't doubt they would be several shades darker than they had been, parted as she tried to catch her breath.

"To kiss you properly. While having you so captive, to then prepare you properly for what is to follow."

Within moments her bra was on the floor, the pull on her hair arching her back and making the swells of her chest stand out more proudly than usual.

"My God, they look gorgeous. I bet they were mauled at best, and show as little respect as the rest of you, right?"

Heather's cheeks coloured. Her breasts had garnered her plenty of attention when they were younger, most of it unwanted and none of it particularly pleasant. Mauled would be putting it lightly. Thinking back to the immature, grabby, hands that had roamed her budding cleavage in her teen years was cut short as Wendell tugged her hair and led her back to the mattress. He didn't drag her, far from it, but there was no question who was in charge. And it excited her. A tingling pulse started deep in her core as he placed her, with care, onto it. His eyes moving over her exposed flesh, intensifying that thrill inside her.

"Have they ever been loved, Heather? Have they been properly caressed?"

She shook her head and went so far as to draw breath for a reply when his fingers rendered her temporarily speechless. Her mouth never closed but the breath turned into a soft sigh as fingers grazed across soft, sensitive flesh. Her chest had been stared at and groped too many time to recall but never, not once, had it been touched as reverently as it was. Even the setting, the situation, couldn't lessen how amazing it felt. They could have been in a fancy hotel room, an office or, as they were, in a slightly dingy corner of their High School, all she was aware of was Wendell's hands and his eyes. The desire within them, the appreciation.

Her back arched up from the mattress slightly as his palms closed over the swells and fingers found her nipples. This couldn't have been further from the hurried pawing she'd endured all those years ago. This was slow, intense, intimate. Her hips shifting, rolling ever so slightly, feeling as if her nipples were somehow hot wired to her sex. Every pull sent a thrill through her clit.
When eventually he stopped, moving his hands away and placing them on either side of her head, she was left as breathless as she had been by his kiss. She wanted to kiss him back, to express with her mouth that which words couldn't come close to describing. How he made her feel, how much she wanted him, almost needed him.

"I guess that helped create some new memories for you, Heather. But if we're going to create some more, we'll need to get you naked, young lady. Those clothes you have on, they'll just get in the way. So...get 'em off."

Heather shivered, she actually shivered. Looking up, almost shyly she reached down between their bodies with his leaning over hers and began to unbutton her jeans. With a shimmy of her hips she pushed the denim down and used her legs to kick her jeans off the rest of the way. Leaving her laying in little more than her panties. Another coy smile, eyes wide, teasing, playful. Making the most of the few moments where she could dictate the pace, although she had to admit that following Wendell's direction felt so easy, so natural. So right.
"You want me to take everything off...?"

With deliberately slow actions, Heather peeled off her underwear and within moments the final item of her clothing was slipping down her legs, over her ankles and feet and dropping, unwanted, to the floor. Heather's arms returned to lay where they had been, against her sides. Letting her eyes move obviously down his body to where his cock was still exposed, and apparently still hard, still ready. Licking her lips before looking back up into his face and whispering huskily.
"I'm ready to make those memories..."
 
Wendell's hormones were bordering on completely out of control as Heather started to work on her jeans. The setting was still making his mind conform. The prospect of seeing Heather naked was a fantasy come true, and she was wanting him to do all kinds of wicked things with her, as her showing of her oral skills attested. Even the verbal tease to add to the thrill of what he had planned, rather than detract from it. That slight delay in the grand reveal only served to ramp him up even higher.

'I'm about to see Heather Dean naked! I'm going to fuck Heather in the place at school. This is so fucking cool!!!'

Sigh

'Seen her naked, fucked her righteously many times. But here, on school grounds, I'm the nerd again.

'But holy fuck, who can grow tired of looking at her naked!'


The panties finally departed from her body. Wendell was quivering with anticipation of plunging into Heather, fucking her until she was almost incapable of walking, then dragging her back to the hotel and finishing off the job. His eyes raked her body, once more noting her glorious breasts.

"There's something that we've forgotten to do, Heather."

With the same care and attention he showed with his hands, his lips caressed her lush mounds. Hot, damp lips floated on blasts of hot breath as they explored and sampled the tastes of the woman he lusted over for more than a decade. Lips skimmed her skin, teeth left spots of deep pink and his tongue flicked the prominent tips. Soon lips surrounded the buds, pulling on them lightly, suckling them carefully to show her that there were better ways of enjoying her bounties. Orally, he thanked her once again for giving him the great gift she had.

"Mmmm... I have been looking forward to doing that for ages, Heather. But there is something else I have been wanting to do that is just as... important?" He sat himself back, positioning himself between her legs. He reached down, hooking her legs behind each knee, then he lifted them, moving them forward, lifting her up onto her shoulders. As he was getting her in the the final position, Wendell lowered his face toward her opened and exposed sex.

His lips encircled her tiny nub, and he assaulted it with suction, tongue flicks and the occasional grazing of his teeth. He was merciless in his efforts to bring her to another of her ever delightful orgasms as he pushed his mouth down hard on her pubic bone.

When she calmed from his first gift, he moved further along, the tip of his tongue, skipping along the base of the Valley of Venus until he reached the opening to her deeper self. He traced the entry with his tongue, loving the feel of the muscles there that would hopelessly deny his passage when the time arrived. But, he curled his tongue, and pushed passed the barrier, feeling it yield to his persistence. In return, he was granted a reward of a taste of her arousal, straight from the font. He savoured the taste for a while, before driving his tongue in again and again to sample her more.

He returned to her centre of pleasure, giving her a little more winding up before he stopped, gently lowering her down so her hips were on the ground again, but with her legs pressed against his body.

"Now, you just relax a little while I get a bit more ready." Even with her limbs resting against him, he was able to get his shirt off quickly. He fumbled a little with the belt and clasp of his jeans. He fiddled around a little, getting them down past his knees.

Still, with her legs up against his torso, Wendell bent forward, raising Heather's hips off the mattress. He straightened himself out, finding the head of his cock was just out of alignment with her eagerly awaiting sex. He shuffled a little, getting lined up. He stared down at her, his arms straight, stopping either side of her arms while he gently teased her with the tip of his cock.

"Now, you were a cheerleader, if I remember correctly. Which means you were quite limbre. Let's see if you still are, shall we?"

The teasing ceased as he began a slow, steady penetration. He made sure that she felt every tiny fraction of his entire length sliding into her until he was fully encased in her warm, enveloping depths. Wendell let out a shuddering breath while he remained buried in her. He pulled himself out just as slowly as he thrust into her, relishing in the way her muscles seemed to be trying to prevent him from leaving. His self control disappeared when he had fully released himself from her.

His following thrust was powerful, driving himself back hard, rocking her entire body with the impact of his body on hers. He was rough with her, but there was something tempering the roughness, giving it a tenderness, or some other deeper feeling or meaning. He kept his eyes locked on hers as he continued to take her almost how he imagined in his dreams and fantasies. There was one subtle difference, one he wasn't sure he could do.

While still pounding her, he lowered his body onto hers, her legs being bent closer to her own body. He studied her face, watching for the sign that he was going to far, that he was hurting her and she wanted him to stop. He closed on the flushed face that was the most beautiful face he had ever seen, until his lips claimed hers in raw passion. He fucked Heather, fully, passionately, claiming her lips with his own as he exploded within her with a climax that threatened to tear him apart. He pushed himself up slightly, eyes wide as he gifted Heather deep within her. The thoughts that had been blown apart showed him something he had faintly suspected, but was never sure about. In that moment, on the school grounds, he saw for himself that he loved Heather Dean, and had done so for quite a long time.

He released her legs, then laid down on her, blanketing her with himself, stealing kisses when he could. She felt so good beneath him, pressing against him with her naked body.

"I'm not sure about you, but this has eclipsed a number of bad memories of this pace for me, and none of them had anything to do with being naughty on school grounds." He kissed her soundly. "I did tell you that I was thankful for your turning up, didn't I?"
 
As Wendell’s mouth descended over her breasts, Heather felt a fresh wave of emotion surge through her veins. There was such care, such attention in his every action and the emotion that it stirred within her was sadness. Fleeting and soon overtaken by enjoyment, it was there nonetheless. Sadness that she’d wasted so much time and effort on unworthy partners. She couldn’t bring herself to consider them lovers. What they had shared had, in retrospect, had nothing to do with affection. This here with Wendell, what they had shared in the hotel and even in these slightly seedy surroundings, this was loving. Of one sort or another, of that she was certain.

Fingers wound into his hair as her back arched up from the mattress, pushing breasts higher, closer to his mouth. Every wet pull against her nipples caused her hips to twitch, the turgid bundles of nerves throbbing in his mouth.
"Mmmm... I have been looking forward to doing that for ages, Heather. But there is something else I have been wanting to do that is just as... important?"

She moved as he wished, legs rising and falling back down towards herself. Pushing her sex higher, leaving it exposed. Ready. And before Heather could say or do anything Wendell’s face lowered and his lips drew her clit within them. She growled, she actually growled, as he pushed her with ease towards a climax that left her panting and whimpering beneath him. He was so confident and her body so compliant. It was truly as if he knew and understood the very fibre of her being, knew and understood what she wanted and needed, and understood it far better than she ever had.

After a brief respite, his mouth shifted its focus and another low sound left her throat, in between her still laboured breathing. In and out of her sex his tongue was thrust, backwards and forward in that tight canal, tasting her, teasing her. Then higher, back to her over sensitive clit. A yelp and a whine and then his mouth was gone.

"Now, you just relax a little while I get a bit more ready."
Heather watched as his shirt was removed, his belt undone and jeans pushed down and out of sight. Smiling appreciatively. Watching as he bent over her, bending her in turn, moving her body with his. She drew a deep breath as he shifted his position, allowing her to feel the head of his cock slip temptingly across.

"Now, you were a cheerleader, if I remember correctly. Which means you were quite limber. Let's see if you still are, shall we?"
…Let’s…” Heather nodded, her smile brightening for a second, seeing a glimpse of the same excitement in his eyes that she had been feeling since he’d tugged her hand and pulled her through the fence.
Oh…god…” She heard herself exclaim. He pushed inside, tight sex clinging to him, drawing him deeper. That increasingly familiar sensation of being almost too full as his body came to rest on top of hers rushed through her and made her hands reach up to hold onto his forearms. A tug as he started to withdraw, wanting him to stay inside.

She didn’t have to wait long for him to return. The re-entry was almost brutal in comparison but Heather felt her sex grow wetter almost instantly. Fingers held onto his forearms tighter as he took her with a force that was undeniable. It was far more intense than anything they had yet shared, more intense in some ways than even the things she’d done that she’d rather forget. But it was intense because of who it was with. If she had been unsure about his being a lover as opposed to a partner, this solidified her belief. There was something in his actions that went deeper than mere desire. She could feel it, in every sense of the word. She’d never been taken with such power, such force. Such need. Need for her and no other.

She cried out, voice bouncing off the walls around them, the position he had her in prevented her from responding, leaving her with no choice but to take everything he gave her. And she did. And she found herself more than enjoying it. Her sex clutched greedily at his as he pounded her into the mattress. His face above hers, looking down, watching her as he took her.

Please…oh god Wendell please…I…I want…” She began but her plea was never completed. His lips fell onto hers and a kiss followed that stole what little breath she was managing to snatch. Then his hips jerked viciously, his own climax slamming into him and into her by consequence. Heather looked up into his eyes as he pulled back, watching the pleasure and…something else…in his eyes, on his face. When eventually the twitched and pulsing deep within her sex stopped he let go of her legs, letting her lie flat with him atop her.

"I'm not sure about you, but this has eclipsed a number of bad memories of this place for me, and none of them had anything to do with being naughty on school grounds."
I don’t think I can remember anything that happened here anymore…only these things with you, here and now…” Heather admitted, slightly breathlessly.
"I did tell you that I was thankful for your turning up, didn't I?"
You did…” She grinned, lips tingling from the kiss and everything that had preceded it. “And I don’t think I can begin to tell you how thankful I am for your saving me last night…I can’t bear to think of what might have happened had you not stepped in. Had you not saved me.” She lifted her face to kiss him. The action almost innocent after what had just occurred between them but she needed, wanted , to do it. To show him how much it all meant. Not just the rush, the pleasure, but the deeper element. The connection between them that she hoped he felt as keenly as she did.

Heather’s arms wrapped tightly around his body drawing him into a deeper kiss. Mainly to feel him as close as possible but partly to stop him from seeing the tears that suddenly pricked at her eyes. Lying beneath him, in that dingy place, was the most perfect feeling in the world. And she didn’t want it to end. What terrified her was that it would.
 
Wendell returned from the fantasy land in his mind, returning from nearly a decade in the past, to the even better reality what was himself laying atop of a very pleased Heather Dean. He had taken her back onto school grounds, back to the one place that he was sure she would have wanted to forget, and took her most gloriously. There was little doubting that she enjoyed it as much as he did. But it was not a romp of two lusty teens, it was a joyous, healthy fucking by two grown adults.

“And I don’t think I can begin to tell you how thankful I am for your saving me last night…I can’t bear to think of what might have happened had you not stepped in. Had you not saved me.”

Wendell Snapped out of his revery in time to feel Heather's lips press against his own. The kiss was a sweet expression of affection, that made him smile and his eyes glitter warmly. Then her arms wrapped around him, and he allowed himself to be directed into a more significant display of affection. He allowed himself to be lost in the kiss, following the ebb and flow of it and the emotions that came along with it. His gut was telling him that Heather had deep feelings for him, maybe as strong as he had for her. She felt so good beneath him. He wanted to have her like that again, many times, and to have her lying above him, beside him, straddling him as she was on the sofa. He longed to have her close to him, so they could kiss, or have one of them placing their lips on the other's body.

He slowly pulled himself back, breaking contact with her lips and gazing into her eyes. "I need to get you back to the hotel, and into the shower in my room so I can show you how much fun it is to fuck you in there, as well as doing all kinds of other naughty things with you. Because, I know no one has ever had you in a shower yet."

Wendell got up, and used the blanket to clean Heather up a little. He helped her to stand, then retrieved her clothing for her. With a grin, he assisted her in getting dressed, pausing every so often to kiss some random part of her body as he got her clothing back in place. While she got her footwear back on, Wendell got himself quickly dressed. When they were done, he gave her a rough, passionate kiss.

"I hope no one saw, or heard us in there just then." He took her hand, looked around, and quickly led her back out of the school grounds. He took one look back over his shoulder, before walking back to the hotel as if they had been strolling the entire time. "If we limit ourselves to that kind of reasoning for future returns to the school, I can live with that."

Wendell felt on top of the world, mostly due to he self revelation concerning his feelings towards Heather. He knew he had to tell her before he left. He wasn't sure how she would react, but he didn't care. All he needed was for her to know. The rest would take care of itself.

As they walked through the lobby, his phone rang. The ring tone told him it was the office. Mary had been given instructions only to call in case of emergencies, and she had never called him while he was on holidays before, so it could only mean one thing.

"Hi Mary, what's wrong?"

"Wendell, it's Bob Stephenally. He's in need of help right now. I can't deal with him any longer, he needs your help."

"OK, one moment, Mary." Wendell slapped his hand over the cell phone. "I'm sorry, Heather, but this is an emergency call from work. As soon as I am done, I'll come down to your room and pick up where we left off. You," he gave her a long, desperate kiss, "have done nothing wrong and I could really kill several people right now over this. I promise, I'll be back soon."

He walked away fast, the phone back as his ear. "Put him through. I'll be in touch when I get to my room."

"Putting you through now." Hold music played for less than a second. "Mary, I'm not going to wait any more."

"Bob, it's Wendell here. Have you been drinking, Bob?"

"Yes, Wendell." Bob started crying, loud, heavy sobs. Wendell breathed a sigh of relief. Getting Bob to cry was the start of being able to straighten out whatever issue was giving the man grief. By the time he stopped, Wendell was in his room, texting Mary for updates on the situation.

"Well, Bob, can you tell me why you had alcohol to drink?"

~||~​

Wendell snapped the phone closed and fell back onto his bed exhausted. Bob was a chronically depressed middle aged man with strong suicidal tendencies when drunk. Wendell had been working with Bob to get him off drinking alcohol as a coping mechanism for the past eighteen months, which included talking him out of eight suicide attempts. His ex-wife turning up on his doorstep, a conversation that went down a bad path, and Bob got himself a couple of bottles of whiskey and was about to smoke a revolver after ringing Mary to tell her the 'good' news. While talking to Bob, getting background information from Mary, he was also onto Bob's AA support, as well as the local police and EMT, briefing them on what was happening so they would help out once things were under control. When Bob was calmed down, the AA support along with the EMT got him to hospital, and the police made sure that the firearms were locked away properly and his house secured.

He had worked through lunch, and well into the middle of the afternoon, but he had lost track of time. His mind was nearly wiped clear of all thoughts, except for Heather, who he wanted to get in touch with. Bu he needed to have a quick nap before he had the chance to catch up with her again.

Wendell staggered over to the kitchenette, got himself a glass of water, then staggered back to his bed and collapsed. Between the vigourous sex, and the strenuous dealings with a suicidal client, Wendell was too worn out to think straight, let alone do anything else apart from sleep. He was sound asleep not long after his head hit the pillow.
 
"I need to get you back to the hotel, and into the shower in my room so I can show you how much fun it is to fuck you in there, as well as doing all kinds of other naughty things with you. Because, I know no one has ever had you in a shower yet."

Heather found all she was capable of doing in response was giggling shyly as he helped her to her feet. She’d been desired before but never wanted. Not like this. They dressed, he helped her, another act which helped solidify his position in her mind as a gentleman, a real man. Then came another mind blowing kiss. She barely registered in time that his face was racing towards hers, snatching a breath before their lips collided roughly and the pair kissed like horny teenagers.

"I hope no one saw, or heard us in there just then."
Me too,” Heather felt her hand slip easily into his as they left.
"If we limit ourselves to that kind of reasoning for future returns to the school, I can live with that."
I think that sounds like an excellent idea,” She agreed. Moving to walk closer alongside him, her free hand curling around to hold his upper arm.
The walk back to the hotel was quiet with many shared smiles and almost coy giggles. They had just set foot within the hotel’s hallway when the tone of Wendell’s phone interrupted them. She could tell from his expression that it was not an expected, not desired, call. Smiling and taking a step back to afford him a degree of privacy.

She tried not to listen, letting her eyes wander over the people coming and going in the lobby. Those ending their stays while others began theirs.
"OK, one moment, Mary…I'm sorry, Heather, but this is an emergency call from work. As soon as I am done, I'll come down to your room and pick up where we left off. You…"
A kiss prevented her from responding. From saying she understood, that she didn’t mind. She returned it, more than a little needily.
"…have done nothing wrong and I could really kill several people right now over this. I promise, I'll be back soon."
Heather gave him a slightly hazy smile before he turned and walked quickly away.
"Put him through. I'll be in touch when I get to my room."

She watched him walk away. Torn between feeling disappointment at losing his company and a sense of something like pride that he was needed so badly by someone, that he was that good at what he did. She wandered around the lobby for a little while, just in case he came back incredibly quickly but after having leafed through the magazines and local information on one of the coffee tables for what seemed like the hundredth time she was fairly sure Wendell wouldn’t be returning anytime soon and it was almost time to pack up and go. Check out time was looming, even with the late check out time she'd gotten as part of the deal on the room and as much as she tried to pretend it wasn't, her weekend was rapidly coming to an end.

Sighing she headed to the elevator and went up to her room. It seemed especially small after her time in Wendell’s suite. Fingers found the remote and turned on the television in the corner, with a louder than necessary groan of appreciation she flopped onto the bed on her stomach as she idly flicked through the channels on offer. There were the usual music channels, a children’s channel, the news network and a couple of others. Opting for one showing some sappy ‘chick flick’ Heather cushioned her chin on folded arms watched as the guy and the ‘obviously perfect for him’ girl shared their adventure apparently oblivious of their suitability for each other.

As the film came to an end Heather’s stomach growled. Glancing at the clock she saw it was already lunchtime, another hour and she'd have to leave. It wasn't like she had much to pack. She could give Wendell a little longer. Chewing on her lip she looked warily through the room service menu, it was all so pricey. Finding a cheese sandwich that looked affordable and deciding that water along with the complimentary tea and coffee on the tray on the side would be refreshment enough she rang the appropriate number and ordered.

A knock announced the arrival of her meagre lunch and she was more than a little surprised to find the beaming face of the hotel staff member waiting beyond her door.
"Congratulations, Miss Dean! Your order was selected in our weekend draw."
"I'm sorry, my order was what?" Heather frowned in confusion.
"The hotel is running a promotion at the moment, every weekend there is a lucky draw to win prizes." The young woman holding her tray inclined her head towards a slim envelope nestled next to her sandwich. "It might be a free massage in the spa or a meal in our restaurant. You won't know until you open it but you've won something."
"Oh, oh thank you," Heather smiled, taking the tray and carrying it back inside.
"More than likely I'll have won a free pen with the hotel's name on it, knowing my luck..." She mumbled, fingers opening the envelope and drawing out the printed card within.
She nearly dropped it as her eyes moved over the text upon it.
A free night. She'd won a night in the hotel, without charge.
She almost jumped into the air.
Shaking fingers called reception and a slightly tremulous voice read out the code to confirm her prize, waiting for the calm tones at the other end to tell her that there'd been a mistake. That she'd not won anything of the sort. But they didn't. They wished her a happy stay and told her to call if there was anything else she needed.

Soon the sandwich had gone, along with a watery cup of tea and Heather was once again laid on the bed. This time on her back. Fingers wandering as she replayed her day so far, a sense of excitement flowing through her that something so surprisingly wonderful had happened to her, and she wasn't only thinking of the prize. Hand opening jeans and slipping inside to rub already moist lips and find that little bud of nerves that pulsed insistently whenever she thought of Wendell, easily the most wonderful thing to have happened to her in a long time. Fingers pushed deeper, quicker. The other hand pushing up under t-shirt to toy with stiffened nipples. Writhing on her bed Heather treated herself to dessert.

The climax was strong and left her a little dozy, glancing at the clock Heather felt her eyes grow heavy and not long after the exertions of the morning caught up with her and she slipped into a light sleep.

*~*~*~*~*​

The light sleep lasted longer than Heather expected and it was growing dark outside when she stirred and opened her eyes. Licking dry lips she rolled onto her side, after a quiet chuckle at finding she’d fallen asleep with her hand still inside her underwear, eyes shifting to the clock and widening to see it so late. A pang of disappointment that there was no sign of Wendell.
Forcing it quickly away Heather got off the bed and headed into the bathroom. Clothes hit the floor and soon steam curled around her. She washed off the remnants of their union on the school grounds and took the time to dry herself and her hair carefully.

With only two outfits to choose from it seemed only right she pull her black dress back on but this time she omitted her bra and almost decided against underwear too. Giggling at how such thoughts would never have entered her mind, of that she was sure, before this weekend. Her hair was less carefully arranged than it had been for the reunion and her makeup a little less intense but she felt that somehow Wendell wouldn’t mind. She left the stockings off and slipped the heels back on. Grabbing her handbag and making sure she put her keycard inside, she left her room. Heading for the elevator and pushing the button for Wendell’s floor.

Her stomach was fluttering as she walked up to his door. She paused outside his door, listening. It was quiet. Teeth caught on her lip as she knocked gently.
Wendell? Wendell, it’s me. Are you there?” She called softly. There was no reply. Frowning she stepped back from the door.
Surely he hadn’t just left her. He wouldn’t. She just couldn’t’ believe that of him.
Another pang of doubt, she could have sold the night in the hotel to someone at work. They'd probably have paid her fairly. Another mistake from Miss Heather Dean.
"No," She said firmly to herself, under her breath. "He wouldn't just leave, not without leaving word..."

A porter was walking past at that moment with someone’s dry cleaning and a bright smile and a cock of hip soon granted her a pen from his pocket and a sheet of paper from his receipt book.

Leaning over a table she quickly penned a note to Wendell, slipping it beneath his door before turning and heading back to the elevator. He was probably still working. Or resting. The doors slid shut and the elevator started its descent. Rereading the note in her mind.

Hope you’re ok. Decided to stay for one more night. Thought a drink might be nice…maybe some dinner…or maybe just some dessert…
I’ll be waiting in the bar downstairs. Come whenever you’re ready.
Heather
X


Reaching the lobby her heels clicked across the marbled floor towards the bar. She ordered a drink and sat carefully on a stool. Sipping the drink slowly, her budget might run to cheese sandwiches but it wouldn’t allow for many of the overpriced beverages they served down here, she waited. Eyes moving over the people in the bar, watching the couples and the businessmen but always, always, hovering back over to the entrance in the hope of seeing Wendell appear within it.

She shifted uncomfortably as the eyes of a more than middle aged businessman seemed to have become stuck to the exposed flesh of her legs. Turning away from his direction to find the eyes of a younger, but equally lecherous, man on her bust.
Tightening her grip on her glass and sitting straight on to the bar she wondered if perhaps she'd made a mistake. If perhaps Wendell wasn't coming. If perhaps she wasn't as wonderful as he made her feel. If perhaps she was only worth the attentions of the kind of men looking at her at that moment. She took a large mouthful of her drink and made herself stop thinking such things. Wendell would come. He would. She had to believe it. She just had to.
 
Last edited:
Richard Walters was trying to erase most of the memories of the day from his mind. The business meeting he had come all the way across the country to to attend was not going well, and he couldn't afford to return empty handed. The locals were not thinking with the brains, but with their asses. He was giving them a good deal, and they were stonewalling him at every turn.

He let the empty glass fall to the table top as he lifted his head to flag down one of the waiting staff when he caught the best pair of legs he had ever seen in real life. He spent a moment or two pulling them into focus, blinking a few times to make sure he was not seeing things due to the alcohol.

"Dear God in Heaven above." Richard let his gaze drift slowly from the toes all the way up as far as the clinging back dress would permit him to see. All of it was perfect. The shoes, even off the ground, shaped her calves in ways that were almost criminal. That such delicacy could provide the strength to support her seemed impossible, but the evidence proved him completely wrong. Plus, what parts of her thighs were visible were smooth, soft yet contained strength and power within them his ears started to ache at the thought of them pressing against the side of his head as he -

"Can I get you another drink sir?"

Richard turned his head to the young waitress standing near him, but his eyes never left the gorgeous legs displayed before him.

"Yes, just one more Bourbon thanks." He showed his room key, then turned his head back to look at those legs again. "Oh, if I was only half my age, and single... and a hell of a lot more confident. Fuck, she's good."


Mike Lewis, who was nowhere near as plastered as Richard was, had a better location that Richard, and a view that he was very pleased with. A Dark haired stunner in a black dress with a cleavage deeper than the Grand Canyon and far more appealing was seated in just the right spot. He had been a year or two behind the class that had been meeting in the ballroom, but he saw some talent wandering into the room. He tested his luck with a couple of the ladies who were obviously single, but didn't score. This one, she had the look of one of the reunion class, and she looked like she was being stood up by some stupid dickhead.

Never one to leave a lady in distress, particularly not one as pretty and as stacked as her, Mike finished off his drink, and made his way over to the lovely pair of breasts and the young woman supporting them.

"Excuse me." Mike was reasonably sober. "I can see that you seem to be waiting for someone. I hope you don't mind if I keep you company until they arrive? Personally, I find the time passes quicker when you have some company to while away the time."

Mike was the kind of man who defaulted any pretty woman's responses to his questions to be whatever advantaged him. So, since she hadn't said no, straight away, he took that as meaning she was fine for him to sit with her.

"Now would I be guessing right that you have come in from out of town for the reunion? Must of been interesting to see some of the old familiar faces again, huh? I wish I had been lucky enough to get out of here, but then someone's got to keep the place going. Yeah, people like me push all the paper around to keep the Mayor and his pals looking good so they can keep their jobs."

Mike took the time to give Heather a really good leer. The dress really made it obvious that she was a very shapely woman. She wasn't overly thin either, which would make her a lot more fun in the bed.

"I sure hope your friend knows you're here waiting." He flagged the bartender, and quietly asked for another drink. The bartender nodded and fixed his drink for him.


Richard took a sip from his drink, seeing the younger man move in on the owner of the fantastic legs.

"I don't care what you do, sonny, just keep her there until I leave."
 
Last edited:
Please don't come over, please don't come over, please...
The words whirled round and round inside Heather's head. A silent prayer to keep the man watching her every breath at bay. It seemed she was sending her prayers outside of office hours or they were just being ignored.

"Excuse me."
Heather winced and forcing a thin smile onto her lips turned in the direction of the voice.
"Yes...?"
"I can see that you seem to be waiting for someone. I hope you don't mind if I keep you company until they arrive? Personally, I find the time passes quicker when you have some company to while away the time."
"Well actually, yes, I am waiting for someone and they'll be here any minute so there's really, really, no need for...you...to..." Her words trailed away as she watched him maneuver himself onto the stool beside hers.

"Now would I be guessing right that you have come in from out of town for the reunion?"
Heather nodded, figuring if he wasn't going to actually listen to the words she was saying, why waste her breath saying them.
"Must of been interesting to see some of the old familiar faces again, huh?"
Another nod, and a slight smile as she thought about Wendell.
"I wish I had been lucky enough to get out of here, but then someone's got to keep the place going. Yeah, people like me push all the paper around to keep the Mayor and his pals looking good so they can keep their jobs."
Heather made a vague sound, somewhere between a hum and a sigh. Letting out a long breath before taking a sip of her drink.

She could almost feel his eyes on her. Staring as if just by looking hard enough he'd manage to penetrate her clothing. She shifted on the stool, taking another sip of her drink. Torn between suggesting he keep his eyes to himself and just downing her drink and making her excuses to leave. Part of her wanted to, really wanted to, tell him where to go. It was a new part of her. Although if she was honest it wasn't new, but just very rarely used. One of those parts of her old self, of the 'real' Heather that had been squashed by the years of regret, with each mistake burying them that little bit deeper inside herself. One of the parts Wendell had started to uncover. Another thing she had to thank him for.

Of course, leaving the bar and the lecherous man behind had it's merits too. She could go back to her room, via Wendell's to see if he was ok and if nothing else remove her note, and enjoy sleeping in a bed more comfortable than anything she'd ever be likely to afford. But leaving the bar had it's dangers. She'd met men like him before. Knew what they were like. It was already painfully obvious where his interests lay, and just as clear that her opinion on the matter wouldn't really be taken into account.

In the bar she was relatively safe. He'd have to be a complete moron to try something on in public. But leave the public areas and head into a lift and who knew what might happen. Certain men, their needs and alcohol made for a fairly dangerous combination in her experience and it was not one she wanted to be reminded of. Not when Wendell had so expertly managed to banish so many of those types of memories.

"I sure hope your friend knows you're here waiting."
"He does, don't worry," Her tone was bordering on the sharp. Her words intended for them both. An attempted warning of sorts for him, a reminder for herself. She finished the remnants of her drink and paused. Wendell could have one more drink to get there, one more drink to come and rescue her.
She raised a hand to wave over the bartender but her 'friend' got there first.
"Allow me," His tone was confident and condescending. "Get the lady whatever she wants..." His eyes moved from the man at the bar to her, clearly seeking some kind of impressed reaction as he added. "Put it on my tab."
"Thank you," Heather replied quietly. Smiling weakly at the bartender when a fresh drink appeared before her, his eyes looked sympathetic. No doubt he saw a lot of this, too much of this, in his line of work.

Heather turned the smile towards the man beside her before taking a sip. Her insides churning.

He's going to expect something for this. You owe him now.

Her mind whispered cruelly before, in a manner that impressed her quite considerably, another part of her cut it off.

You owe him nothing. He's pathetic. A drink is a drink nothing more. And if you think it warrants some kind of favour from you then you're just as pathetic as him!

Another sip and a downward glance meant Heather noticed his bar stool was slowly but surely edging closer to hers.

Come on Wendell. Please. Don't let me down now. Please...
 
Last edited:
It had been many years since Richard had been a Boy Scout, but the desire to help out had always been there. People on his street knew he would always lend a hand, and they were kind enough to thank him in some way or other for the help, which was enough for him.

But he had drunk enough that night to start seriously thinking of helping the young lady of the perfect legs with the bozo who was clearly getting her upset. He was pragmatic enough to know he had no hope in hell of getting anywhere with her, as she was clearly waiting for some other lucky fellow, or lady, to turn up. But even just to sit and talk with her, maybe get her to smile. That would do his rather battered ego the world of good. Realistically, if he was lucky, he may even score a kiss on the cheek. That would be his gold medal.

Fortified by chivalrous thoughts from his teens reinforced by a blood alcohol reading of about 0.18, Richard stood up, and wandered over to the bar, close to where Heather was sitting, armed with his empty glass and all the confidence that a 20 year veteran salesman could muster.

"Another scotch please." He looked over at Heather, who was again glancing at the door, and gave her a friendly, though neutral nod, before turning back to the bar. He saw out of the corner of his eye Heather smile and politely return his nod, then focus once more on the door. When his drink was delivered, he paid the bartender but turned to Heather.

"Excuse me, Miss. I am well aware that we don't know each other, but I can offer you a bench seat with a view of the door, safe from the predilections of drunks and hopefully supply decent company until your friend arrives. No obligations, of course, but your personal space and integrity will not be violated."

"Get lost, old timer. Leave my girlfriend alone, you sleaze."

Richard ignored the younger man's objections, looking straight at Heather before returning to his table. He was putting himself at about three-in-four odds of success in having the young lady joining him, mainly due to the efforts of the fellow beside her. Richard smiled at the thought of pissing off the young buck by effectively stealing her out from under his nose.

Heather looked at the older man, giving his words serious weight. He was definitely the lesser of the two evils that populated the lounge, and the greater was encroaching too close too fast. She turned and fixed him with a brilliant smile.

"Thank you for the drink, but I wish to go and speak to the other gentleman for a while." She stood up, smoothing her dress and sauntered over to Richard. Unknown to her, the way her hips moved as she walked was just enough to make Mike find the courage to fight for his claim.

Heather sat down opposite Richard, gracing him with a warmer version of the smile that Mike just received. Richard quickly put his glass down, with one hand held up to stop Heather speaking.

"To get things clear, Miss. I am not trying to get you into my room, your room or anywhere else. I know you're waiting on someone else, and I envy that fortunate soul immensely. That, and I am married." He chuckled softly. "But I couldn't let you get more upset by that other fellow. Now, if you want, we can sit here quietly, or we can talk. I'll leave that up to you."

Mike threw back the last of his drink, took a deep breath and stormed over towards Richard. The bartender saw it, and buzzed security. But Mike got to Richard before security got there. Richard found himself off the floor for a moment before slowly arcing his way back down again.

"I told you, leave my girlfriend alone, you fucking old sleaze!"

Two members of security immediately secured Mike's arms. He started to thrash about, yell obscenities at the two men who were locking him down, while a third was looking on the dazed Richard who was lying on the floor.

Heather was watching it all in shock when she felt someone sit down beside her, on the other side to where she was looking.

"Three times I've come to your rescue, Miss Dean. There are far better ways to attract my attention. May I suggest merely smiling next time?"
 
Thank you for the drink, but I wish to go and speak to the other gentleman for a while." Heather felt a massive pressure leaving her shoulders as she slipped from the stool and walked over to the older man’s table. She opened her mouth to thank him, to say how grateful she was, but he stopped her.
"To get things clear, Miss. I am not trying to get you into my room, your room or anywhere else. I know you're waiting on someone else, and I envy that fortunate soul immensely. That, and I am married. But I couldn't let you get more upset by that other fellow. Now, if you want, we can sit here quietly, or we can talk. I'll leave that up to you."

Well I appreciate your concern and you making the effort to intervene. I really do.” Heather smiled
The punch came out of nowhere, catching her saviour squarely on the chin. Heather’s squeak of panic as he flew with an odd kind of grace through the air before landing heavily on the carpeted floor was lost amidst the scuffle of security taking hold of the man from the bar.
"I told you, leave my girlfriend alone, you fucking old sleaze!"

I’m not his girlfriend!” Heather heard herself say very rapidly. Fresh panic rising that if they believed him she might be asked to leave too and then what would happen if Wendell were to show up. The younger man put up quite the struggle as the two larger men moved him towards the exit, yelling all manner of threats and abusive comments at both her and the gentleman sitting himself up slowly.

She was about to ask if he was ok when a voice broke through her shocked thoughts.
"Three times I've come to your rescue, Miss Dean. There are far better ways to attract my attention. May I suggest merely smiling next time?"
Her eyes widened and mouth curved into a smile as the voice was recognised and she span quickly in her seat. Taking a fraction of a second to double check she was imagining things before wrapping her arms around the man she found sitting beside her.

Oh I thought…I thought you weren’t coming and then this man, not this man but another one, he was quite drunk and he obviously though me a worthy target. He bought me a drink but I’m sure he figured he’d be able to get something in return. But this man helped me, he tried anyway…” The words fell in a panicky rush from her lips while she held onto Wendell tightly. All of a sudden she let go and turned her attention to the man on the ground. “Oh I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I never thought he’d do something like that. Are you ok?

He picked himself up a little unsteadily, rubbing at his jaw and looked from Heather to Wendell and back again, nodding after a pause.
“I am, and I can at least leave now knowing you’re in safe hands,” He inclined his head slightly towards Wendell, adding. “Look after her, won’t you?” Before snatching up his drink, draining it and heading a little unsteadily towards the door.
Heather watched him go before turning back to Wendell and feeling herself unable to do anything but smile.

So,” She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself and put what had happened behind her. “Did you get your work thing sorted out?” Heather’s tone was hopeful. “Can I hope to be able to spend some time with you? Spend the evening with you?” Her voice dropped to a whisper as she leant a little closer. “And with any luck…the night…” Her eyes moved to his and her teeth caught momentarily on her lower lip.
Can I…get you a drink?” Heather managed to ask after a few long moments had passed. Her brain calculating she could probably afford to buy him a beer or something similar before she’d have to walk from the station in the morning rather than take the bus. Hating that real life was already trying to ruin this wonderful foray into happiness.

She idly wondered what he’d been up to, she wondered what he’d thought of her note and of the fact she was staying another night. But mainly she wondered what thoughts he was thinking and if he could tell that there was no bra beneath her dress.
 
Wendell had hurried to the bar, managing to make himself walk at a fast pace that didn't make him look foolish, or risk hurting someone else in the process. He had thought she would have been gone by then, but somehow she was still there, or he hoped beyond hope that it was the case.

But he walked into a brawl, centred about the delicious Heather. It reminded him of the character of War from Good Omens... wherever she was, fighting broke out around her. The main difference was Heather wasn't a red head, and she wasn't a journalist either.

But the other events meant little to him, as Heather was relatively fine, squeezed back into the black number from the actual reunion and looking totally fuckable once more. When she heard his voice, she tensed, relaxed, then spun around and wrapped him in a hug that he would walk through fire to enjoy.

“Oh I thought…I thought you weren’t coming and then this man, not this man but another one, he was quite drunk and he obviously though me a worthy target. He bought me a drink but I’m sure he figured he’d be able to get something in return. But this man helped me, he tried anyway…”

The words stampeded from her mouth, carrying a great deal of anxiety along with them. He let her talk, saying what she needed to help her calm. He held her as well, because it was what she needed from him. He had no complaints about the activity, as her body was pressing hard against his. It did give his mind something to dwell on as it started to formulate concrete ideas on what to do with said same body in the very near future.

But, as he was starting to discover about Heather, she was one who felt something for those that actually helped her. She broke off the hug, spinning around to look directly at her other saviour.

“Oh I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I never thought he’d do something like that. Are you ok?”

For a middle aged man who got himself laid out by a much younger opponent, he had the look of a winner as he lifted himself from the floor. Wendell saw the man had been drinking steadily; the colour of his cheeks, the slight blood shot eyes and the characteristic unsteadiness that was different from the head shot he'd taken. The two men exchanged a knowing look after he had glanced to Heather. Wendell nodded to the man, thanking him with the simple gesture.

“I am, and I can at least leave now knowing you’re in safe hands.” He nodded to Wendell, “Look after her, won’t you?”

"It will be my pleasure." Wendell some how managed to sound sincere, and not sleazy, when he answered in that manner.

The fellow downed the remainder of his drink, then made his way back to his room. He would have a great tale to tell at the next gathering of the sales team. As much as he would like to embellish it to include a rather intimate thank you from the damsel, he would keep to the truth. It sounded a lot better that way.

As Heather watched her other knight retire from the field, Wendell thought of how he would 'champion' the older knight, letting Heather thank Wendell on the stranger's behalf. He grinned at how he could bring that little aspect into the night's activities. Of course, he would tell her that she would be thanking him for her rescue, and extract her thanks from her.

“So, did you get your work thing sorted out? Can I hope to be able to spend some time with you? Spend the evening with you?”

Her smile was as radiant as ever, even though her voice betrayed some doubts about his intentions. She leant forward, displaying a rather differently presented cleavage for his view pleasure. Her voice was delicate against his ear, not traveling much further beyond.

“And with any luck…the night…”

Those eyes of hers returned to look at his. Her bottom lip was caught between her teeth. His lips curled into a cheeky smile.

"Well," his voice was as soft as hers, "that would depend on how the negotiations later. You are indeed asking for quite a lot there, Miss Dean. Such arrangements have a rather... high price tag associated with them."

Again, his mind ran with many different images of night time activities, plus imaging how they could greet the day together.

“Can I…get you a drink?”

Wendell smiled broadly. "Of course you can." He fished out his wallet, and removed a note and put it in her hand. "There you go. I'll have a plain scotch, and you can get yourself something as well. "Don't rush getting the drinks either. Take your time, relax, unwind. Let me see that lovely body of yours walking just a little longer. Plus, it will give me the chance to figure out what you've done differently this time."

Wendell knew it was just the two of them in the bar at that time. Even if they weren't, he still would have openly stared at her as she made her way across the room. He never focused on just one part of her as she walked, but on her entire body. The way her hips moved with each step, the play of the leg muscles and the grace of her upper torso. It was on her return, he finally was able to solve his little puzzle.

"Thank you." He took the drink from Heather's hand, taking a sip to help soothe his throat. The glass was left on the table. The room was scanned slowly to ensure that no one was about to see them. He lifted his hand and brazenly cupped one of Heather's breasts. Thumb and forefinger easily found the peak, giving it a gentle squeeze before trying to encase as much of the lovely, gravity defying orb of flesh with his hand.

"I thought as much. No support apart from the dress? Rather cheeky of you, don't you think?" Wendell tested the fabric surrounding her breasts. To his immediate disappointment, it was too tight to allow easy access, or freedom, for those trapped parts of her body. He returned to his drink, enjoying cupping her breast through the dress while he was certain they were not going to be seen.

"Now, Miss Dean, after being in such a tense situation, I think you need to relax before returning home, or even doing anything else. Added to that is the sweat generated by the fear that will need to be dealt with too. I feel it is also pertinent to monitor you while you carryout these activities. For your own health and well being of course.

"The best place to conduct all of that will be in my room, particularly after seeing what passes for a shower in your room. Plus, I do recall a needing to show you something in the shower itself. Hopefully, I'll remember by the time we get there."

His grin told her clearly that he knew exactly what he was referring to, right down to the smallest, naughty detail.
 
Last edited:
"There you go. I'll have a plain scotch, and you can get yourself something as well. Don't rush getting the drinks either. Take your time, relax, unwind. Let me see that lovely body of yours walking just a little longer. Plus, it will give me the chance to figure out what you've done differently this time."

Heather felt her cheeks start to heat, not from embarrassment but excitement. There was that almost playful edge to his words, a tease. Smiling she rose smoothly and sauntered, there was no other word suitable for the motion, to the bar. Making sure she made the most of the heels below her, ensuring her hips swung far more than they needed to. Leaning on the bar just enough while waiting for her order to be brought to allow the tailored fabric to hug her rear, to present it almost. She smiled a little wider to herself in the mirror behind the bar, both from knowing Wendell was watching and from the fact that his presence seemed to bring this happy side of her to the surface.

Walking back, a drink in each hand, she made sure she didn’t rush. Allowing him as much time to view her front as she had her back. Sitting back down beside him bare legs were crossed, causing the dress to ride up her thigh a fraction higher.
"Thank you."

Thank you,” She raised her own drink towards him and was about to take a sip when she felt his hand against her chest. More colour flooded her cheeks and the hand that held her glass trembled ever so slightly as she felt pressure against her nipple for a moment. From anyone else, anywhere else, she would have been horrified. But with Wendell, with his eyes on her, it felt nothing short of exhilarating to have him touch her, hold her as he was. Full breast, held back only by the dress, rested in his hand. The gentle squeeze of his fingers making her whimper almost imperceptibly into her drink.

"I thought as much. No support apart from the dress? Rather cheeky of you, don't you think?"

Heather didn’t trust herself to actually reply so she just nodded, sipping a little of her drink and making herself put the glass down before she ruined any image of sophistication or sexiness by spilling down herself. She was glad she had when his hand tugged experimentally at the dress, her own tensing and gripping the arm rest of the chair. Almost wishing her dress wasn’t so well made, that part of her that she thought was long since dead and buried sparking to life once more, making her wonder what he might have done had the dress given in to his gentle pulls.

"Now, Miss Dean, after being in such a tense situation, I think you need to relax before returning home, or even doing anything else. Added to that is the sweat generated by the fear that will need to be dealt with too. I feel it is also pertinent to monitor you while you carryout these activities. For your own health and well being of course.”
He carried on talking as if holding her breast as he was doing was the most natural thing in the world. She knew there was no one there to see them, except for the bartender, but still. That they might be caught and that he apparently didn’t care. It was exciting.
…of course…” She replied, her voice quiet and soft.

"The best place to conduct all of that will be in my room, particularly after seeing what passes for a shower in your room. Plus, I do recall a needing to show you something in the shower itself. Hopefully, I'll remember by the time we get there."

We can but hope…” Heather picked up her drink and sipped it slowly. Arching her back just enough to push her breast a little more firmly against the palm beneath it. “And of course, if necessary, I can always try to help jog your memory…by whatever methods are best suited…

Her free hand stole across to his leg, fingertips walking up his thigh to the highest point and circling slowly before walking back down. Her eyes never leaving his over the rim of her glass.

After all, it was a very tense situation in which you found me,” Her hand massaged his thigh to emphasise the word ‘very’. “Seems only fitting the relaxation and monitoring be as effective, as intense, as possible.” Another sip, a subtle lick of lips. “I know I’ll be placing myself in very capable hands…” A sparkle flashed in her eyes as her hand rose quickly back up his thigh to mimic the gentle squeezing of his hand against her breast but with her palm resting squarely over the crotch of his trousers. Widening her eyes playfully as she felt the firming flesh beneath. “…oh…make that very capable…

She took one more sip before placing her still half full glass down on the table and glancing down at his hand. It’s size and strength and colour such a stark contrast to the smooth dark fabric beneath it. Every subtle movement of his fingers causing the generous globe within to react, to rise slightly, to grow more prominent. Just watching his hand, watching him touch her, was almost hypnotic. She bit her lip against another soft whimper before looking back to his face and whispering.
I’m not really thirsty any more…
 
Wendell lifted his eyebrows slightly as he felt the press of Heather's breast into his hand. He wondered what it was about her that made him so bold. He never thought he would so openly caress such an intimate part of a woman in public, but there he was with just a thin layer of fabric separating his hand from her breast.

“We can but hope… And of course, if necessary, I can always try to help jog your memory…by whatever methods are best suited…”

"And if I can't remember, I'm sure that we'll find something else just as enjoyable to do. Because cleaning you is just as much fun as getting you all... dirty."

He was truly amazed at how she kept his gaze, never faltering as they spoke. When they first met, she could hardly keep her focus on anything. He knew that he was in some way responsible for the change he was witnessing in Heather, but he still didn't believe that it was his fault, to any degree. But this version of the woman was far more attractive than the one he first met, even more than the one he fantasized about for nearly a decade. Physically, she had not changed, but the person within had emerged like a rose blooming in the morning sun.

“After all, it was a very tense situation in which you found me. Seems only fitting the relaxation and monitoring be as effective, as intense, as possible. I know I’ll be placing myself in very capable hands…”

Wendell was about to respond to her when he saw the subtle change in her eyes, followed by her hand finding his obvious pleasure at being with her. Their eyes widened in unison at her gesture.

“…oh…make that very capable…”

"Thank you," he replied huskily, temporarily lost in the feel of her hand against him, and the instinctive thoughts that rolled through his mind in the aftermath. He found himself having all manner of inappropriate thoughts concerning Heather. In as much as making them a reality in the place there were located would get them both arrested in short order.

He followed her glance, reminding himself that he had a generous handful of Heather's ample curves. he was shocked that he had forgotten what delights he was holding, rather than his hand was still there. He sat there slight mesmerized by the small movements his hand was making and the changes it made to the flesh underneath. The soft whimper snapped his eyes back to hers. On the way back, he saw the captured bottom lip that spoke of so many different thoughts in her mind. he knew that the thoughts causing that gesture were ones of rather carnal nature.

“I’m not really thirsty any more…”

"You're not?" His voice was as soft as hers. He closed the distance between them, his hand sliding from her breast to around her back. He paused for a moment before their lips met, letting his breath wash over them for a moment. The kiss he gave her was soft, full of affection and desire. He kept his tongue at bay, just letting his lips convey the feelings he had for her.

After the short eternity passed, he slowly pulled back from her, opening his eyes to take in her beauty once more. "I'm sorry to hear you're not thirsty anymore. I was going to offer you something to drink back in my room."

He slid from the seat, extending his had to Heather to help her stand. She didn't need it, but it was an excellent excuse to touch her in a more socially acceptable manner, while controlling his urge to hold her in far more enjoyable places. He led her back to his room at a leisurely pace, with no hint of the strong desire to get her back to his room and ravish her. He even managed to control himself sufficiently as he closed the door behind them.

But once they reached the main room, he allowed himself to give in to his needs a little. He cupped Heather's face between his hands, pulling her into a kiss rapidly. The fiery, passionate kiss commenced as he pressed himself against her as tightly as he could. His tongue brushed her lips, enticing her to allow him the joy of exploring her. He loosed the reins a little more, letting the passion flare more as he grabbed her lips between his teeth, pressing them just hard enough to give her a pleasant feeling but not hurt her.

He pulled her head away from his, staring deep into her eyes as if he had a hope of seeing her soul. "You... are far too well attired for a shower, Miss Dean. Strip yourself, and get in there and get things started. There is a little something I need to tend to first, but I will join you in there very soon."

He spun her around so she faced the bathroom door, and gave her rear a playful swat as he headed to the bedroom. There wasn't anything he needed to do, but he did want her to get the shower ready for them. He knew, in his gut, that it would excite her a little and build her anticipation regarding what was going to follow. That would make what happened all the more better for them both.

Wendell sat on the bed, staring at the wall, lost in his thoughts. They were going to spend a night together. Wondrous sex, a calm relaxing sleep and a delightful wake up before finally leaving the place that raised them both. He really wanted to see how things would go with them both, but he started to be realistic about it. He doubted that they would meet up again afterward, and this time they had together would be something that would bring pleasant smiles to both of them in the future.

"Nothing wrong with what we've been doing. So, stop sulking, and go join the woman in the shower, and show her mow much fun that place can really be."

With a broad smile, Wendell stripped and headed to join Heather in the shower.
 
“You're not?"

She shook her head before his lips found hers and proceeded to make her feel as if she were literally melting. It was so warm, so slow. So gentle and soft. Kind was the wrong word but it was a kiss brimming over with kindness and caring. Not sympathy, not pity, but affection. It was the kind of kiss that Heather imagined heroines in the movies must experience, the kind of kiss all those Disney princesses got to share with their princes at the climax of the movies. Sweet and lovely and ridiculously powerful.

When at last he pulled back she had to fight the urge to grab hold of his shirt and drag him back towards her for another. Surprisingly breathless she almost missed his words.

"I'm sorry to hear you're not thirsty anymore. I was going to offer you something to drink back in my room."

For a split second she thought she’d misread the situation. Again. That he might take her at her word and leave her there. A moment of panic sliced through her and stilled her heart as he stood before his hand moved towards her, inviting her to take it. Which she did, more than happily.

The trip back up to his suite was a quiet one, compared to some of the others they’re shared during their time together. Hands were held, eyes occasionally met but that was all. Even when he stepped aside and let her enter his rooms there was still an element of self-control on both their parts. Once the door was closed and the gap between them dispensed with, that control was shattered.

This kiss was the polar opposite of that they’d shared downstairs in the bar. Fire and need, desire and want. Heather was breathless again. She felt him pushing against her, forcing their bodies to align as best they could with the barriers of clothing between them and she moved all too willingly to assist. She whimpered the first nibbling bite he administered to her lip, she heard herself almost growl at the second. Fingers curling into the material of his shirt at the same time to tug him as close as possible.

"You... are far too well attired for a shower, Miss Dean. Strip yourself, and get in there and get things started. There is a little something I need to tend to first, but I will join you in there very soon."

Heather wanted to ask what things, to offer to help but she found she wanted to do as he told her more than any of those other things. Perhaps because she wanted to please him as much as he pleased her or perhaps purely because he’d told her to, Heather almost skipped into the bathroom at his nudging.

Once inside the bathroom she reached into the shower and turned on the water, running her hand under the flow until she felt it start to heat up. The dress was quickly dispensed with, unzipped and left in a fairly careless heap on the floor. Heels clicked across the floor as she made another check of the shower, a slight adjustment to the temperature so that they wouldn’t be the colour of lobsters when they emerged, and she moved back to the mirror. Pins soon sat in a small pile beside the sink as fingers worked to loosen and rearrange the waves and curls around her face.

Fingers had just hooked into the waistband of her underwear when, in the steamy reflection afforded to her by the mirror, she saw Wendell enter behind her. Turning she couldn’t help but smile wider as her eyes took in his physique. He was obviously strong and took care of himself but he was still ‘real’. He took care of himself for him. From feet to crown she moved her eyes shamelessly over his body.

Hips swaying thanks to the heels still encasing her feet, she approached him through the steadily thickening steam. Without a word she moved around him, pressing teasing kisses across the front of his shoulder, before moving to continue along the back and then up the back of his neck. Lips moving back down along the other shoulder and back around to his front. Heather kissed her way up the side of his throat, to his jaw and then to his mouth. It was her turn to kiss him now, to show him how much this all meant. That this had ceased to be some random, easily forgotten, ‘one night stand’ for her quite some time ago.

She doubted they’d ever meet again but she knew she would never forget Wendell Travis and she knew she had to make the most of the time they had left to make sure her name stayed in his memory for all the right reasons. She allowed herself a measure of self confidence in feeling pretty confident that was already the case, but there was no harm in being doubly sure.
Lips and tongue lavished attention on his mouth, arms curled around his neck and using it to press her bare chest to his.

“You were quicker than I thought,” She murmured once their mouths were separate entities once again, unwinding her arms to reach down to her hips. “But it won’t take me a moment to be as you wanted.”
 
Wendell reached the door to the bathroom, bringing himself to a stop. Heather was nearly naked, only her shoes and panties barred her from readiness to enter the shower. But what stopped him was the sight of her fingers hooked around the waistband of the lovely underwear enhancing her beautiful lower end. He was not going to disturb her when she was about to give him a delightful show.

But she saw him in the foggy mirror, and the reaction to his arrival made up for the lack of the sexual show. Her face lit up gloriously as her smile extended. He watched her eyes in the mirror, slightly surprised to see her looking him over, checking him out. Wendell lost count of the number of times he had done the same to Heather, not thinking any of it, but to be on the receiving end made him feel a little self conscious. He quashed the reaction to check himself and see what was wrong, or out of place, reminding himself that she may have been enjoying the view of him as much as he enjoyed the view of her.

But when she turned to face him, Wendell's eyes were locked on her face. He could tell by her walk that there was a lot more going on out of his line of sight that he would have liked to see, but at that moment, her face was all he was interested in. Something in her expression intrigued him, called to him to decipher while he had the chance. A chance that was soon gone as her lips graced his body.

But it was not just the kisses that wreaked havoc on his mind, but the touch of her hands, and the brush of her breasts as she circled him, leaving more of her teasing kisses on him. Wendell's eyes fluttered close, barely opening as Heather continued to barrage his senses. Shoulders, back upper chest, neck, jaw were all left tingling from her lips, even when her lips came to rest on his.

It was a kiss that spoke whole volumes straight to his heart and soul. He let himself fall into the rhythm she had set, going with the flow of the bone melting kiss. His arms gently wrapped around her waist as hers encircled his neck. The feel of her pressed against him, with nothing separating their bodies was the most excellent feeling that he could even imagine, or want.

He was the slightest bit disappointed when Heather removed her lips from his, and pulling her magnificent body away as well. Unlike when she walked over, he took the time to look her over, and really enjoy all the wonders there were to behold.

“You were quicker than I thought. But it won’t take me a moment to be as you wanted.”

Wendell intercepted her hands on their way to her panties, lightly gripping her wrists and guiding them away from her last piece of clothing. He gave her a naughty look and devilish grin as he dropped down onto one knee.

"No. Allow me, Miss Heather." He put his hands on each hip, where her waistband sat. He leaned closer, kissing her along the smooth line of skin above the fabric before slowly and carefully easing it down. As he did so, Wendell let the flat of his hands caress her skin as he shifted her underwear down her legs. Wendell didn't rush the process, even when her knickers fell under the effect of gravity.

As he helped her step out of the panties, he took the time to remove her shoes as well. When she was finally naked, he started to rise, pausing along the way to lay a gentle kiss upon her well maintained patch of hair above her delicious sex, along with one kiss upon each nipple of her wondrous breasts and finally leaving a light peck on the tip of her nose.

"Come on, the shower awaits."

Wendell led Heather into the artificial rain, helping her get fully soaked like he did himself. He gave her one slow, but chaste kiss before grabbing the soap and wash cloth and started to get Heather clean. It took some concentration, but he kept his actions functional, washing her properly from crown to sole. But he did enjoy having his hands on her the entire time, reminding himself of what other things he had planned for after they were clean. He loved his hands gliding over every part of her body, caressing her as he cleaned her and showing her that he respected her as much as he felt deeply for her.

He raised himself to stand once more, wiping off the excess water form his face, smiling broadly at the woman who had been making dreams come true for him over the last few days.

"I do believe that you are all nice and clean, whereas I am not so nice and clean. Now, since I cleaned you, it is only fair that you clean me." He leaned closer to her ear, his lips brushing the outer most shell. "Once you're done, I can show you what else showers are good for."
 
Last edited:
Heather couldn't help but smile shyly as Wendell dropped towards the floor and proceeded to remove her underwear. Quiet sighs followed each fleeting kiss that he bestowed upon her on his upwards journey. Truth be told, when his face grew level with hers once more it was all she could do not to grab his shoulders and kiss him hard. The tingling sensation his lips had awoken in her nipples alone was enough to make her want to jump on top of him there and then.

She didn't doubt she would get her chance. His enigmatic promises of activities in the shower alone were proof of that. Delaying things would make them so much better. But it was hard to think like that when he made her feel the way he did.

The kiss to her nose made her giggle. Nose wrinkling and hand rising to rub at it.

"Come on, the shower awaits."

With another giggle she followed him merrily into the steaming shower. Running hands through suddenly soaking wet hair, pushing it back from her face to lay down her back. Another kiss. Short and sweet. Very sweet.

He washed her, every inch, so carefully. At no point did it feel as if his stroking, cleansing, hands were going to take things further. Even if she wished it fervently, more than once. She did her best to stand still, to twist or lean when he needed it, only moving at his request.

When she was as clean as could be he reappeared before her face, looking down with a smile she suspected probably rivaled the one she felt curving her own lips.

"I do believe that you are all nice and clean, whereas I am not so nice and clean. Now, since I cleaned you, it is only fair that you clean me."

"Oh but you are..." She smiled, a little less innocently. "You are very nice...but I think we can make you a little cleaner..." Her lips passed close to her ear as she leant over to take the soap and cloth from his hands. "...although I have to admit I think it's going to take more than a soap and flannel to stop us both being so dirty..."

"Once you're done, I can show you what else showers are good for."

With a grin and a slight incline of her head, she started to do as he'd asked. Working the soap in her hands until they were covered in a rich lather, she then proceeded to slather it across his skin. Moving across his torso, soaping up his chest and stomach, smiling shyly as her hands dipped lower to his crotch. Hand encircling him and washing him as quickly but carefully as possible. She moved behind him, washing his back just as thoroughly as his front. Pushing up to kiss the base of his neck before dropping down to her knees to allow her to wash his behind and his legs.

Small hands worked the soap a little more before depositing more bubbles on his calves and the backs of his thighs. Smiling, more than a little mischievously, she worked up some more lather and then proceeded to wash the fronts of his legs whilst remaining behind him. His shins, his knees. Then his thighs. Biting her lip against a giggle she lifted her hands higher to his groin once more. Washing underneath this time. Palms cradling sacs and washing them gently. Playfully she nipped his behind as one hand moved from sac to shaft and just held him softly.

"There you are...all clean..."

A gentle and fleeting squeeze before she started to withdraw her hands back behind him and started to stand.
 
"Oh but you are... You are very nice...but I think we can make you a little cleaner..."

Wendell grinned slightly at her compliment. The heat of the water had passed to his skin, warming it enough pt easily hide his slight blush. Just as his mouth had closed in hers, Heather returned the favour as she removed the soap and washcloth from his hands.

"Although I have to admit I think it's going to take more than a soap and flannel to stop us both being so dirty..."

"That so?"

He allowed himself the pleasure of experiencing Heather's hands roaming his body. Wendell relaxed to a degree he hadn't for a long time under the passage of her hands. Wherever her hands passed, tensions vanished leaving him feeling great. He knew she was washing him only, but certain parts of him were operating on autopilot, which brought a smile to his face.

Once his back was done, including the back of his legs, Wendell was surprised to see just Heather's hands appear to clean the front of his legs. he watched with mild amusement as her hands worked their way up his legs until they reached his groin. A low moan escaped his lips, cut short by a mild "Hey!" and a laugh.

"If you're hungry, I'll order you more food."

"There you are...all clean..."

"So you just had to taste test, huh? Ohh." The squeeze of his ass was nowhere near long enough as far as he was concerned, but there were some other things on his mind that he wanted to put into action as quickly as he could.

He turned to see Heather still low to the floor of the shower, her head just at the right height for some of that glorious action her mouth could give. But Wendell's hand cupped her chin, guiding her to her feet to receive a gentle peck on the lips. Still not saying a word, he guided her so she was facing one corner of the shower, with him standing behind her.

Being a little bit more in with the needs of the less physically capable, there were a few hand hold bars within the shower, including one that ran horizontally along one wall, next to the wall with the shower taps, shower head and a vertical hand hold. Wendell eased Heather's foot up onto the horizontal hand hold, easing her body forward enough to get a slight bend.

Wendell was lost in the delicious sight of Heather's shapely rear before remembering what he was going to do. Carefully, he got the head of his shaft in position, then steadily invaded her warm velvet core until he had filled her completely. Wendell laid his hands on each hip, bending himself forward slightly so he was closer to the centre of his affections.

"Keep your foot there, and get a good hold with your hand. We don't want you to slip or fall." Wendell's hips started to roll, moving his rod within her just enough to register the movement. Each time he bottomed out in her, his groin ground against her ass, rubbing it with the course wiry hair around the base.

"In here, you do look like the classic sexy nymph. I feel confident that you'll behave like one too."
 
With his hand beneath her face he helped her to her feet, following with a chaste kiss and then moving her to a new position. Turning her away and towards the corner of the shower. She frowned slightly, genuinely bemused about what might follow.

She felt him take hold of her foot, lifting it up. Muscles tensed at the contact but Heather quickly made herself relax, blushing as he guided her foot onto the hand rail fixed to run along the wall. Biting her lip as pressure between her shoulder blades nudged her upper body towards the corner of the shower, bending her forward and emphasising the now vulnerable sex between widely parted thighs. She could only imagine how she must look from behind but the fact that Wendell had put her into that position for his own, and more than likely her own, enjoyment was as much of a thrill as any other part of the proceedings so far.

She felt him nudging against her sex and then he began to slip inside. It was hardly the first time he had pushed inside her and yet it almost felt like it was. For a split second, and no longer, her brain tried to pinpoint what it was. Whether it was the location, or the position, or the hot water pouring down on them...or all of it together. Once that second had passed she allowed herself to focus on nothing but Wendell. His voice, his words and his touch. She heard herself sighing as he reached as deep inside as he could and his hands settled on her hips. When he spoke his voice was closer to her ear than she expected and that thrilled her too.

"Keep your foot there, and get a good hold with your hand. We don't want you to slip or fall."
Heather nodded as she tried to wrap her fingers as tightly as possible around the bar that ran up the wall. The last thing she wanted was to slip at a crucial moment and either embarrass herself beyond belief or, worse, injure them both. As he started to move in and out she found herself clinging even tighter. Whimpering softly as her sex reacted all but instantly.

"In here, you do look like the classic sexy nymph. I feel confident that you'll behave like one too."

The heat of the shower had already added a healthy glow to her cheeks, his compliment ensured the glow wouldn't be fading anytime soon.
"Believe me, I'll do all that I can..." Heather's voice was lower again, had that husky tone that seemed to infuse her words whenever they were intimate. She rolled her own hips to meet his motions, smooth and cyclical, ensuring when he pushed forward she was pushing back, causing him to push that fraction deeper into the clutching heat of her pussy. It was slow and steady. Intoxicating and already affecting her more than more 'intense' encounters with other lovers had managed to do.

She found herself bending a little, pushing her rear back towards Wendell as a result. Forehead coming to rest against the forearm braced to hold her up. Teeth biting her lip as over and over again they made that magical connection.

Never before had Heather even considered doing something like this in the shower. Now, in the moment, she was so glad she hadn't. She was happier than she knew how to explain that her first time was with Wendell. That whenever she thought about it in the future, as she knew she would, it would be another wonderful memory to cherish.

Another roll of her hips, a slight shift of her body weight against the foot braced against the rail on the wall meant he press at a slightly different angle inside. Making her groan softly and cease her movements for a second or two.
"Oh...oh Wendell..." She groaned, rolling her hips again to try and feel it a second time. Another groan, with a whimper this time. "...how...how do you keep...keep doing this to me...?"
 
Hips moved in sync with the beat only their bodies knew. Intensity grew with each movement of their bodies, feeding each other with greater sensations that pile higher and heavier on their souls. The fall of the water cleansed them both, purifying the act of joining their souls together through the union of their bodies.

Wendell was amazed at how glorious the simple act of loving Heather was under the artificial rain. The water, though warm, seemed to cool off his feverish skin as he sought to bring Heather to her blissful release.

"Oh...oh Wendell... how...how do you keep...keep doing this to me...?"

Everything moved slowly, so much so Wendell thought he could see the individual water droplets diving to the destruction against their naked bodies. The slide of his rigid shaft from Heather's griping heat seemed to take forever, drawing out the nirvana inspiring feeling to almost painful durations. Eons passed from when Heather spoke her question to when he formed the reply.

"Because you... can't stop... me from doing... you."

The elastic band holding back the flow of time shattered, spurring Wendell into a greater frenzy of activity. The grip of Heather's core had changed, touching him in ways that brought his full arousal on him faster and harder. Wendell pounded Heather as hard as he dared given where they stood, unable to bring himself to a stop if he needed. His climax slammed into him, forcing a guttural cry as he spurted deep within her. His body continued to thrust as if it knew no other way to act. Wendell's hands gripped Heather's hips hard, clinging to her as if his very life depended on it.

The last surge of his seed complete, Wendell's body slowed down, allow his brain to resume nominal control over his body. He stood still, enjoying the last few moments encased in her glorious warm embrace before slowly sliding himself free. He helped Heather stand up properly, then turned her around to hold her in his arms.

"I also keep doing that to you because you damn well deserve it, Heather Dean."

He leant in, taking her in a deep, passionate kiss. His tongue eager sought out hers, tangling, dancing and chasing it wherever it could. He crushed her soft body against his, loving the feel of her breasts mashing against his chest, her firm belly pressing against his, trapping his still firm cock between them. he ignored the flow of the water over them, focused on her heat and taste.
 
"Because you... can't stop... me from doing... you."

The words had barely left his lips when everything changed. Heather found herself clinging to the support rail tighter than ever as his hips found a brand new rhythm and this one was fast. Again and again he slammed into her, wet skin slapping against wet skin, the sound echoing in the shower dulled only slightly by the water and the steam.

The slaps were joined by grunts and whimpers, heavy breaths and lingering whines. Every time he reached his deepest Heather let out a short, fairly high pitched sound almost like a yelp. Over and over the sounds replayed, bouncing back from the tiled walls and ringing delightfully in her ears. She reached back with one hand, finding Wendell’s head and slipping fingers into his hair. Holding on as tightly as she could, needing to hold at least some part of him while he drove her rapidly and relentlessly towards her peak.

Suddenly the sharp, pounding thrusts faltered in their dance and she felt heat flooding her insides, she trembled as he filled her with the proof of his enjoyment. Twitching and bucking softly in answer to the jerks of his member deep inside her. Eventually he was spent and slipped from within her.
All at one she was back in his arms, smiling hazily up into his face.

"I also keep doing that to you because you damn well deserve it, Heather Dean."

She opened her mouth to reply but his kiss prevented her doing more than that. Arms looped up around his neck and shoulders, pulling her tighter against his body, eradicating all possible space between them. Her legs were shaking and it was as much due to that as to a real burning desire to do so that she finally broke the kiss and slipped down onto her knees.

I deserved it, did I?” She asked coyly, looking up while hands moved to the still firm flesh near her face. “Well, if I deserved that, then you certainly deserve this…” A wink and a grin and then lips encased him. His taste and hers overwhelming her senses.

She had intended just to clean him, to savour that taste that was him and him alone, to thank him for yet another glorious encounter. But that taste, his closeness, the feel of heavy flesh upon her tongue combined with her own need and desire and soon her head was bobbing up and down his length, cheeks hollowed as she sucked him. Hands braced on his thighs and her own spread lewdly beneath her.
 
Last edited:
Wendell almost whimpered when Heather pulled herself away from him. He looked on with a small degree of confusion as she dropped herself to her knees before him. He would look back at that and laugh at himself for being so slow, but in the moment, he couldn't for the life of him think of what she was doing.

“I deserved it, did I? Well, if I deserved that, then you certainly deserve this…”

The touch of her hands on his shaft seemed to cut through the mental fog a little, but it wasn't until her luscious lips encircled him that he fully realized what she was going to do.

It was the first time his toes actually curled as a by-product of such an act by any woman. His hand stumbled as he reached to the vertical railing, clutching it with an unbreakable grip as Heather gifted him with pleasures that were intense. He leaned back against the wall, getting all the support he could. His legs automatically locked in place, propping him up so the wonderful woman before him could continue undisturbed and safely.

He felt himself start to rock his hips trying to sync himself with the movements of her head. His free hand moved on commands he was unaware of, meshing his fingers through the dark, sodden tresses he loved so much. His hand started to guide her, alter her timing a little while he changed his, bringing them into a perfect sync. The more primitive part of his brain was telling him to hold her and take control of the pace, but he ignored that part. She was not ready for him doing that. She may never be ready, or even want it.

'She's... submissive... Take charge!' His conscious mind sank once more in the ocean of bliss that was rising fast. 'Submissive, yes. Oh... fuck... Slave she's not. If she likes it, I'll do it.' The rush was on him, and he pulled his hand out of her hair, tugging on a few strands that caught about his fingers. He wanted to push her faster, but knew it was wrong. His hand was safely away when existence dissolved into pure mind numbing bliss. A deep growling groan filled the space as he rejoiced into her awaiting mouth.

He returned to reality to find himself no longer enjoying the feel of her around him. He gazed at Heather, the smile touching everything on his face. He fumbled about, finding the tap and ceasing the running water. He remained leaning against the wall, breathing through his open mouth.

"If I had anything left in me, like energy, you would be in so much trouble right now, Miss Dean. But, once I have dried myself, I am dragging you to bed, and I am going to keep you there until morning, at the very least." He stood himself upright, extending his hand to Heather. "Now, we need to get out of here, so I can run my hands over you again, with the aid of a towel, before that whole dragging you to bed bit."
 
Last edited:
That she continued was the first surprise. That he responded was the second.
Heather felt a thrill that was starting to becoming almost familiar as fingers pushed into sodden hair and helped her find a rhythm that suited them both, a rhythm that fitted. She responded to his wordless urging and changed her motion to meet the thrusting of his hips.

Not long after his hands left her head and she felt that taste that was him and him alone seep onto her tongue. Hardly surprising that it's force and amount were less than before. The fact that he was able to perform again so soon was more than wonderful for Heather to experience. To dare to think that she might have been at least partly responsible for him feeling such strong urges.

"If I had anything left in me, like energy, you would be in so much trouble right now, Miss Dean. But, once I have dried myself, I am dragging you to bed, and I am going to keep you there until morning, at the very least."

For a moment she enjoyed the view, to see a man so apparently spent and at her doing. She felt proud of herself. Happy. Pleasured by bringing him pleasure. It was an odd thought as she took the offered hand and rose to her feet that she should feel so satisfied when she hadn't actually climaxed herself. Odd but not unpleasant so she dismissed the thought as her face reached his chest and she leant closer to embrace him softly.

"Now, we need to get out of here, so I can run my hands over you again, with the aid of a towel, before that whole dragging you to bed bit."

"We do..." She agreed, letting go of him reluctantly and taking his hand to tug him out of the shower. Fingers then closed on a ridiculously fluffy towel and she proceeded to dry him. Towelling off his shoulders and back, kissing each shoulder blade for good measure. Dropping hands and soft fabric to his waist, wiping away the droplets that glistened on his hips. Grinning to herself as she swept the towel lower still over his behind and then squatted for a second or two to dry the backs of his legs.

A step or two and she was back before him, this time working from the ground up. Drying ankles and shins, then up over knees and muscled thighs. Looking up coyly as she carefully dried the clearest example of his masculinity, being careful not to tease, not to be too wanton, but being unable to resist kissing the tip before releasing him and continuing to dry him. Hips and stomach, chest and arms.

As Heather patted down his shoulders she smiled shyly and pushed up on her toes to kiss his lips softly. Her mouth barely moving, just wanting to feel that warmth again, all the while being careful to keep the towel between them. To prevent her own wet skin from undoing all her careful work. Fingers dried his neck and then guided him over to sit on the edge of a largely ornamental wall, expensively tiled and with the odd glass brick here and there to let light shine through, so that she could dry his hair. Drying the hair and then moving on to massaging his scalp with her finger tips.

"I think you're just about done," She said softly, managing to hide the disappointment that pricked at her insides. She liked being this close, this intimate with Wendell, more than any other man she could ever remember being with. They weren't being overtly familiar but it felt so wonderful to be so close to someone.
 
Last edited:
That Wendell managed to help Heather to her feet was a surprise to him, because he honestly felt that he didn't have the reserves to hold himself up, let alone hold anyone else up. But the ever so slight embrace he received from her recharged his batteries enough to make sure he made it to the bed without suffering any embarrassing falls.

The next thing he knew, she was holding his hand, leading him out of the shower. He was going to make some smart quip about his role being the leading one, and hers the following, but again, it was something she wanted to do so he was not going to spoil the moment. He watched on with keen interest as the sexy woman who turned his world upside down in a matter of a few days proceeded to dry him off. His eyes drifted close as she rubbed his back, the two kisses receiving heart felt moans of appreciation. She continued down his body, the enjoyment never wavered for a moment. He briefly tried to remember the post shower habits of his previous lovers, and stopped because it interfered with what was happening in that moment. Then she shifted to the front, starting at his feet and ankles, moving up. Wendell was in a place of calm enjoyment, loving the thoughtfulness of Heather drying him like she was. He smiled a little as she dried his groin region, letting out a little surprise gasp, followed by joyful laughter at her little kiss. The rest of his body was dried without all the playfulness, but it was no less enjoyable for that lack.

The towel found its way between the two of them as Heather leaned in for a kiss. A simple meeting of pursed lips which showed affection in another subtle way, which in turn warmed him further. He opened his eyes, smiling as she finished drying him, then leading him to sit down. She dried his hair, giving his scalp a wonderful massage in the process, which was followed by another using just her fingers. Wendell was on the verge of drooling when she finally stopped.

"I think you're just about done."

"Huh?" Wendell pulled himself back into reality, quickly getting his fingers to the corners on his mouth to wipe up the drool. "Right, time to return the favour in kind."

He got to his feet, grabbing a fresh towel and slowly rotating Heather so her back was to him. As she did with him, he dried her back, all the way down to where her hips flared so wonderfully. He toweled her derriere thoroughly, pause not only to kiss each globe, but taking a large mouthful between his teeth, pressuring them just enough to do nice things to her. He dried her legs fully on the way down, then turned his attention to her front. Her lower torso was dried, including her most private of places which he dried very properly and with no play. Her belly and her breasts were also cleaned with the minimum of playfulness, with the exception of the two long suction laden kisses he gave each nipple, and dried the rest of her body.

He turned her again, this time to face the mirror as he put Heather's hair between two layers of the towel and gently worked the water out. He split his attention between her hair and her facial reflection. But he got the bulk of the moisture out of her hair, then he silently led her to the very spot she had sat him down, and he brushed her hair. Wendell took great care whenever he encountered a knot, smoothly removing it without too much nasty pulling. Once they were gone, he stood there and brushed her hair for about five minutes, working through it all before putting the brush away.

"I told you I would drag you to bed, Heather." He took both of her hands, lifting her to her feet, and leading her to the enormous bed that dominated the room. He pulled the covers down, pouring her into the bed, and quickly getting in beside her, covering them both up quickly.

"Good night, Heather. Sleep well." He kissed her lips slowly and softly, in his mind the remainder of what he wanted to say was heard by him alone.

'I love you.'
 
"Right, time to return the favour in kind."

Heather stood patiently while Wendell set about drying her off in the same way she had done to him. Fighting the urge to fidget as large hands and soft fabric combined to remove the droplets of water that clung to her skin. He dried her thoroughly but without taking liberties. Apart from playful bites to her behind, which made her wiggle it at him for a moment or two. She let out a wavering sound as his mouth captured and released each nipple, drawing the sensitive flesh deep between his lips before letting it go with something of a wet popping sound. Her cheeks flushed a little as he finished drying her and focused his attentions on her hair.

Heather caught sight of her reflection in the mirror, eyes half lidded and lips parted. She enjoyed every moment of having him towel off her hair and that was obvious on her face. Then he began to brush her hair and she almost lost all composure entirely. Every pass of the brush over her scalp made it harder and harder to sit still. Every time the bristles of the brush grazed the skin at the back of her neck, and shoulders, and back she let out a soft whimper, then another.

"I told you I would drag you to bed, Heather."

She almost giggled like a teenager when he took her hands and proceeded to lead her towards the bedroom and the bed. Almost.
She slide naked curves between impossibly smooth sheets, making no attempt to hide the motion of her eyes over his body as he did the same.
"Good night, Heather. Sleep well."
"Good night, Wendell. Sweet dreams..." She kissed him back. Gently, affectionately.

Sighing happily as she nuzzled her way close enough to rest her head on his chest. Part of her wanted to stay awake, to soak up every second of being held in his arms. Part of her felt so at ease, so relaxed and cared for that it was hard to think of anything but surrendering to the sleepy urges blanketing her mind and body. That second part won and soon she was breathing steadily and deeply against his skin.

When she woke, it was starting to get light outside. Looking around it didn't seem either of them had moved much. She lifted her head so she could look up into his face. He look so calm and at peace. Handsome, even in his sleep, Heather allowed herself an almost smug smile that she was in his bed, again, when he could have anyone he wanted. At least that's what she believed to the case. Eyes stole away from him and to the digital display of the alarm on the nightstand. Her stomach dropped. She would have to go before long. She was going to be cutting it fine to get back in time as it was.

Frowning slightly she looked back to Wendell. She wanted to kiss him, to kiss him and wake him and be with him again before she had to go and let her dreary real world swallow her back up once again. But she knew she shouldn't do that. It would be prolonging the inevitable. The moment she was dreading, the moment she would have to tell him goodbye.

Maybe she should just leave. Sneak out and back to her room before he awoke. Leave things as they were between them, leave them both with the memory of what they shared and not on their farewells. She knew damn well she couldn’t do that. She would have died of shame if she’d awoken to find herself alone without a word of explanation. While she was sure Wendell would get over such a thing far quicker than she would, she couldn’t do that to him.
Pushing herself up so she could shift slightly, she leant down and pressed her lips gently to his.

Oh Wendell…if only you knew…” She sighed, her voice a low whisper. Eyes still closed from her kiss as she started to pull back. It was only when she reopened them that she saw she was not the only one awake.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top