THE WATERCOOLER

Cheers to Lady C. She has very good sense. I hope they can find out whats happening with your daughter. Umm you should Check out Aspartame Poisoning. It has alot of different symptoms and aspartame is found in alot of foods you wouldn't expect. (baby formula maybe?)

Just google it and you'll find out.

Anyway on another note please check out my story and i would appreciate some feed back on all of them. :)

Damn, I sound desperate....well, Maybe i am.. anyway, im new here and i just wanted to see if there was any intelligent life other than horny young men pleading with me to roleplay with them on the chat part of this website.

Ps. I dont mind if your young and horny, but i dont llike being bludgeoned to death by instant pm's because it says in my profile that IM KINKY AND PROUD OF IT! Ehh.. I guess i got that off my chest.

Now I feel better. Cheers to everyone here!

ms.read said:
Cheers to Lady C. She has very good sense. I hope they can find out whats happening with your daughter. Umm you should Check out Aspartame Poisoning. It has alot of different symptoms and aspartame is found in alot of foods you wouldn't expect. (baby formula maybe?)

Just google it and you'll find out.

Anyway on another note please check out my story and i would appreciate some feed back on all of them. :)

Damn, I sound desperate....well, Maybe i am.. anyway, im new here and i just wanted to see if there was any intelligent life other than horny young men pleading with me to roleplay with them on the chat part of this website.

Ps. I dont mind if your young and horny, but i dont llike being bludgeoned to death by instant pm's because it says in my profile that IM KINKY AND PROUD OF IT! Ehh.. I guess i got that off my chest.

Now I feel better. Cheers to everyone here!

Desperation makes the hunger greater, and the sex hotter!!!!

Cheers!

Some people are NEVER happy.

What do you know? One individual complains that I'm not moderating and when I do and delete things that aren't bringing anything new to a thread, that same individual complains again that I'm impeaching on his right to say whatever he wants.

FFS what's a girl supposed to do, huh? :rolleyes:

Funnily enough that individual complains when people are 'apparently' bashing him for no reason, (something I've never seen done because people always do HAVE reason), but when it's him bashing people we should all bow to his greatness and superiority......NOT!!!!!!!!!

some people are never happy

Indeed. In fact, some are so miserable that they want everyone else around them to be miserable, too.

cloudy said:
Indeed. In fact, some are so miserable that they want everyone else around them to be miserable, too.

You know what? When I grow up I want to be just like you.....a concise bitch! :D :rose:

LadyCibelle said:
What do you know? One individual complains that I'm not moderating and when I do and delete things that aren't bringing anything new to a thread, that same individual complains again that I'm impeaching on his right to say whatever he wants.

FFS what's a girl supposed to do, huh? :rolleyes:

Funnily enough that individual complains when people are 'apparently' bashing him for no reason, (something I've never seen done because people always do HAVE reason), but when it's him bashing people we should all bow to his greatness and superiority......NOT!!!!!!!!!

Well, a girl could go off and troll stories. That certainly is noble. (and her club knows what's going on and know they are part of the sleazy behavior--which is enough for me--that they know how silly and petty they are and that this is what they choose to fill their lives with. Just showcasing that is fine).

(A) If you really had this level of posting tolerance, a good two-thirds of your own posts would be gone--as you instigate the nastiness, and (B) You might check the forum rules, Lady C. But, ah, no, your pettiness doesn't let anything like that get in the way of spilling bile. (But it, again, is reward enough to know how this is affecting you--just how threatened you are by all of this.)

Quite happy for general readers to see your performance here. :D

Since you obviously don't know the forum rules and aren't going to go looking for them, I'll note them below, "Lady" C. Of course your highly selective censorship will be reported.

"Anything else goes. You may post whatever you like. Consequently, so can everyone else. The administrators here don't believe they are anyone's parents nor are they anyone's Jiminy Cricket. It's not their responsibility to make sure that everyone on the site uses free speech responsibly. It's up to individual users to be responsible for themselves. For those who are not, the programmers at Jelsoft have added an ignore function for your convenience. Just go here and add the user you don't want to deal with anymore.

"In short, we believe in the First Amendment, and offensive content will not be removed unless it breaks one of the rules."

You've broken one of the "rules" this refers to (the "don't threaten posters" rule), incidentally. But I haven't broken any of the forum rules. It's enough for me that both you and your club and I know that.

sniff sniff....crying to mommy again are you? Poor little man. You obviously suffer from some kind of persecution delirium....I'd pity you if you weren't so pathetic.

LadyCibelle said:
sniff sniff....crying to mommy again are you? Poor little man. You obviously suffer from some kind of persecution delirium....I'd pity you if you weren't so pathetic.

Taint a delirium, as anyone can plainly see. I've apparently covered some deep secret someone is so worried about hiding that she stoops to trolling my stories and violating the rules of the forum. I wonder what that secret might be. :rolleyes:

It's fun to watch, though, and to see her sheep gather around her. (Let's all gambit together.)

What the hell is this all about?

Granted, LadyC and I haven't talked in eight months, so I don't know what she has said and done since then, but what in Hell are you doing talking trash to a woman who has been my friend, my confidante and someone I'd like to emulate as far as talent in writing goes?

LadyC, I know you can fight your own battles but I also hope you know that I still respect you and care about you mightily. You earned it.

Captain Midnight

sr71plt said:
Since you obviously don't know the forum rules and aren't going to go looking for them, I'll note them below, "Lady" C. Of course your highly selective censorship will be reported.

"Anything else goes. You may post whatever you like. Consequently, so can everyone else. The administrators here don't believe they are anyone's parents nor are they anyone's Jiminy Cricket. It's not their responsibility to make sure that everyone on the site uses free speech responsibly. It's up to individual users to be responsible for themselves. For those who are not, the programmers at Jelsoft have added an ignore function for your convenience. Just go here and add the user you don't want to deal with anymore.

"In short, we believe in the First Amendment, and offensive content will not be removed unless it breaks one of the rules."

You've broken one of the "rules" this refers to (the "don't threaten posters" rule), incidentally. But I haven't broken any of the forum rules. It's enough for me that both you and your club and I know that.

Captain Midnight said:
Granted, LadyC and I haven't talked in eight months, so I don't know what she has said and done since then, but what in Hell are you doing talking trash to a woman who has been my friend, my confidante and someone I'd like to emulate as far as talent in writing goes?

LadyC, I know you can fight your own battles but I also hope you know that I still respect you and care about you mightily. You earned it.

Captain Midnight

Ah, repeating the forum rules is talking trash. Yes, for this particular part of the forum, I guess I should have known that. :rolleyes:

Captain Midnight said:

Captain Midnight

he's telling on her!

sr71plt said:
Taint a delirium, as anyone can plainly see. I've apparently covered some deep secret someone is so worried about hiding that she stoops to trolling my stories and violating the rules of the forum. I wonder what that secret might be. :rolleyes:

It's fun to watch, though, and to see her sheep gather around her. (Let's all gambit together.)

Trolling your stories? Not only are you pathetic, but you're also paranoid! I wouldn't even dream of trolling your stories, you're not important enough in my life for me to waste my precious time trolling your stories.

If you've got a troll, it's not me....but let me congratulate that person. He/She has taste!

Captain Midnight said:

Captain Midnight

Peter, sweetie! :rose: :kiss:

Long time to talk! How are you? What's new in your life? I sent you a few mails and never got any replies so I gave up thinking you had changed ISP.

Not my intent to insult

I don't know how this dispute got started. I just want it to end.

Too many forums are far worse than this one (including some on Lit). The rules ought to be common-sensical: if you have a difference with someone, you communicate with that person in a private message. I rarely post to the message boards anyway, and only when I have something of general interest to say.

I'm personally glad for Lit and the people I have found through it.

No offense meant, sr71plt, I was just standing up for someone who stood up for me heaven knows how many times. However, she did stand up for me in private, so I'm violating my own rule and apologize.

Captain Midnight

sr71plt said:
Ah, repeating the forum rules is talking trash. Yes, for this particular part of the forum, I guess I should have known that. :rolleyes:

Captain Midnight said:

Too many forums are far worse than this one (including some on Lit). The rules ought to be common-sensical: if you have a difference with someone, you communicate with that person in a private message. I rarely post to the message boards anyway, and only when I have something of general interest to say.

No offense meant, sr71plt, I was just standing up for someone who stood up for me heaven knows how many times. However, she did stand up for me in private, so I'm violating my own rule and apologize.

Captain Midnight

Peter, baby,

Don't waste your saliva on this one. The only way anyone would garner his approval would be if they worshiped him and bowed to his 'superiority'. Apart from that, you'll be considered part of a 'supposed' gangbang gang bound to hurt him and his feelings.

Captain Midnight said:

Captain Midnight

Thanks for that. If you read some of the recent threads on the forum (assuming you can muster any interest), you can inform your own opinion on who is trying to do what to whom.

LadyCibelle said:
Trolling your stories? Not only are you pathetic, but you're also paranoid! I wouldn't even dream of trolling your stories, you're not important enough in my life for me to waste my precious time trolling your stories.

If you've got a troll, it's not me....but let me congratulate that person. He/She has taste!

That dog don't bark. (And, ah, I guess you must have read the story then--you wouldn't slap a story down you hadn't actually read, now would you? :p )

But I should be grateful to you. That story has been on a real rollercoaster ride the last day. Voting/Reading is real slow normally in the Gay Male category. The Voting pattern on that story has been very amusing. After I noted that you had trolled me on that story, it got zapped a couple of times more (I assume from your club) and then brought back up over 4 (presumably by some you've cowed in the past with your abuse), and after that I could tell what the pattern would be. I mentioned it again on the forum and it got zapped again. Scouries posted the wording you used when you trolled it (revealing that your comment was connected to your vendetta on the forum, not to the story itself--and that it was exactly your type of bile) and then it got voted up again. This morning it got knocked down (clubers who were on recess yesterday?) and then rebounded again. It's gotten more votes in one day than any of the other ones got in a month or more. Not more reads, just more votes--which makes it obvious the votes are keyed to the forum play. A wonderful story in trolling and antitrolling.

And beyond that, after Scouries posted the vitrol you put on that story, I've had double the nice e-mails on stories, including ones other than this. And, yes, one "get an editor," which was certainly amusing (and transparent--because in the year I've been posting stories here, no one ever before has suggested that).

So, yes, at least your nastiness can be entertaining.

Last edited:
My, my. Paranoid, much?

paranoid-guy1.gif

Just an fyi: I haven't read or voted on anything of yours, and don't intend to, so don't try that nastiness on me, mmkay?

Last edited:
cloudy said:
My, my. Paranoid, much?

Just an fyi: I haven't read or voted on anything of yours, and don't intend to, so don't try that nastiness on me, mmkay?

Talk about paranoia. *grin* Assuming I was fingering you personally for trolling.

Such a disappointment, though, Cloudy--I'm sure I wrote on some topic you'd enjoy (unless you are well past being able to have any of those urges/feelings). And, surprise!, I did read most of yours (as I think was mentioned some time previously)--there aren't too many of them for five years of posting and for claiming expertise in critiquing the work of others and being a "Queen of the May" of the Web site. Voted 5 or nothing (just so I could always say I hadn't knocked any of your stories). As I remember, you had a couple of essays that I not only thought were written well, but also that I agreed with. I do remember giving those 5s.

You see, I don't follow the "rules" of your club. I take everything on its own merit, not what's needed to feed the mob at all times.

(For having me on "ignore," you certainly are stalking and yapping at me a lot.)

Last edited:
sr71plt said:
Talk about paranoia. *grin* Assuming I was fingering you personally for trolling.

Such a disappointment, though, Cloudy--I'm sure I wrote on some topic you'd enjoy (unless you are well past being able to have any of those urges/feelings). And, surprise!, I did read most of yours (as I think was mentioned some time previously)--there aren't too many of them for five years of posting and for claiming expertise in critiquing the work of others and being a "Queen of the May" of the Web site. Voted 5 or nothing (just so I could always say I hadn't knocked any of your stories). As I remember, you had a couple of essays that I not only thought were written well, but also that I agreed with. I do remember giving those 5s.

You see, I don't follow the "rules" of your club. I take everything on its own merit, not what's needed to feed the mob at all times.

(For having me on "ignore," you certainly are stalking and yapping at me a lot.)

took you off for the moment. I've been bored. *shrug*

As far as my expertise goes: I've been nominated a couple of times for Editor of the Year here on the site. I've never claimed to be perfect, but I'm pretty damn good at what I do, and seem to be in demand for editing.

I assumed nothing, but I've become accustomed to your accusations. You might want to join scours. He's convinced there's some kind of club, too. I suppose neither one of you has any idea of the concept of "friendship." You might like it if you tried it. It has these newfangled precepts called kindness, compassion, etc.

Wouldn't hurt if you tried. Lord knows, what you're doing certainly isn't working for you.

eta: please learn to count, darling. It's useful in today's world. I've been here three years, not five.

Last edited:
sr71plt said:
yap yap yap

So, yes, at least your nastiness can be entertaining.

You truly are delusional. Of course I read a few of your stories! Dumbass!! How would I know that you're full of shite, if I hadn't! You proclaim high and loud how everyone should be edited, sanctified by your Chicago manuel but you can't do a thing about how poorly your writing comes out.

So, yeah I read a few...but I couldn't be bothered to vote and/or comment on any of them. They were too 'yawn' worthy for my taste, the writing was flat.

Let me repeat, if you've got a troll, it's not me...but I'd like to take him/her for a beer!

LadyCibelle said:
Chicago manuel

Indignant minds want to know: Who is this "manuel" and how did he get as far as Chicago? This illegal alien thing has gotten completely out of hand! I say gambit them all!

LadyCibelle said:
You truly are delusional. Of course I read a few of your stories! Dumbass!! How would I know that you're full of shite, if I hadn't! You proclaim high and loud how everyone should be edited, sanctified by your Chicago manuel but you can't do a thing about how poorly your writing comes out.

So, yeah I read a few...but I couldn't be bothered to vote and/or comment on any of them. They were too 'yawn' worthy for my taste, the writing was flat.

Let me repeat, if you've got a troll, it's not me...but I'd like to take him/her for a beer!

I love it when you do your "Lady" C. Shtick. It makes it totally unnecessary to say anything about your out-of-control abusive posting behavior. :)

sr71plt said:
I love it when you do your "Lady" C. Shtick. It makes it totally unnecessary to say anything about your out-of-control abusive posting behavior. :)

You call that abusive???? :eek: What's abusive about telling you that your writing is yawn worthy? Is it abusive to tell you that your writing is flat and unappealing? Gosh.....we sure don't have the same definition of abusive! :rolleyes:

Back