Teen Titans: Conspiracy Theory (OOC)

The Jeffinator

Super Saiyan Blue
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Posts
8,365
My idea for this is to have the members of the Justice League gradually replaced by shapeshifting White Martian synthetic clones, the first wave of a much larger plan designed by Lord Father, an alternate Superman from an Earth where the Nazis won the war. This version of Kal-El grew up to become a top general in the Third Reich, where he earned messiah-like status. He later transformed himself into the central leader of the extremely advanced Terran Empire, conquering dozens of planets and moons. Eventually, all places of importance or interest were under Father's control, until he learned of alternate Earths and the existence of a sea of different universes.

Today, the Terran Empire has mastered the science of conjuring breaches, invading infinite Earths and absorbing them. Unbeknownst to the Titans, they are about to get pulled into a deep conspiracy that culminates in the arrival of Lord Father, and we can watch the story unfold from there. I would be playing an alternate version of Robin/Nightwing where Luke Fox is adopted and trained by Bruce Wayne after Luke's father, Lucius, is killed. Thus, he would exist instead of Dick Grayson. Luke becomes the leader of the young heroes after they discover their mentors have been switched with White Martian clones. I will also play a male version of Raven, metalhead Eddie Roth. So far he has no idea he is the son of Trigon, only that he had an unnatural affinity for magic from a young age and mentored under Giovanni Zatara for a time.
 
Back
Top