True story. About me and 3 teachers. Need an Editor.

CV34HI

Virgin
So I've been writing up the events from my diary in a erotic style that took place to me in year 13. Idk how but I managed to sleep with three of my teachers. So far I'm a reasonable distance into the events leading up to sleeping with the first of the three and will hopefully have it done by the weekend. Hoping to do this in 3 instalments one per each teacher. If anyone would like to lend a hand editing it as I'm not a professional writer then I would be more than happy.

I want to keep the story almost exactly the same as it is based of true events with the depth of detail coming from my diary, but the sex scenes and general story telling will need a touching up before it's to a good quality and one that I would be happy to publish.

I will credit an editor that helps me out in the story to pay them back for their hard work.

Thankyou in Advance.

CV43HI

You're going to need to add +5 years to your real-life experiences if you want to publish it on this website. I recently got rejected for a story ('Queen of Diamonds') that referenced the past where a high school student got pregnant who might have been under 18. I bumped everything up one year so that the character was unambiguously 18 when it happened - as well as adding a disclaimer that everyone engaged in sexual activities, past or present, was 18 or over. This fixed the problem, and the story was published yesterday. Good luck.

Year 13 is probably meaning Freshman year of college..or the equivalent of a full grown adult.

Not 13 years old.

Yeah Year 13 is the last year of the British School system so the kids are 18 not 13. I'm 26 years old now so this happened a while ago so I should be ok.

Yeah Year 13 is the last year of the British School system so the kids are 18 not 13. I'm 26 years old now so this happened a while ago so I should be ok.
You do realise, they being teachers and if you were their student at the time, they might well have committed an offence? You might need an editor, they might need lawyers.

You do realise, they being teachers and if you were their student at the time, they might well have committed an offence? You might need an editor, they might need lawyers.

There are different rules when one of the people involved is in a ‘position of trust’ with the other person. For example, a teacher is breaking the law if they have sex with one of their students, even if they’re over the age of consent (16) but under 18.

That is the law within my country as I was 18 it does not apply to me also at 18 even if it did apply I would have to be the one to press charges.

So thanks for the worry but it's fine

Yeah Year 13 is the last year of the British School system so the kids are 18 not 13. ...

Oops! My bad. That little voice in the back of my head saying: no one refers to their age as ‘year 13’ obviously wasn’t loud enough. Of course, getting busy with 3 separate adult teachers at that age seemed preposterous on one level, but just because it didn’t happen to me …

Back