Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 06-05-2018, 02:39 AM   #26
KINKYCanada
Member of Vault 81

Cole felt her hands on his body, this made him relax into a trance-like state. She had told him to get whatever he wanted, that she would wear what he asked, this got his perverted brain turning. What would look hottest on her? What could she wear that would make him the most turned on, the most excited and the happiest. He would need to think about it for a bit. For now, he was content to just enjoy the here and now.

Smack.

Cole's eyes shot open upon feeling her hand slap him. He would be needing to teach her that in the bedroom he was master. No matter what the situation was outside of it. Shauna then started to work his muscles and he drifted back a little, though her slight wouldn't go unpunished. He would let her feel she got away with it till his massage was done.

After he got up and walked over to a cabinet that he had discovered not that long ago had a large assortment of sex toys as well as items in a more sinister manner. There were floggers and paddles, blindfolds and nipple clamps. She had filled his room with every matter of sexual device it seemed. Looking back at his bed, he looked at the beauty sitting on it. He smiled a wicked smile and pulled out a long leather strop, thick with silver rivets all along the edge.

"Now my dear it's time you learn that I will not let slights like the one you've done go without punishment." Cole grabbed her hair and with a little force turned her so her perfect ass was facing him. He then dragged the paddle-like device along her smooth skin. once then again, then he drew it back and landed a firm slap across her cheeks. He saw her skin turning a little pink even in the low light. He did this a few more times. When her skin was a bright red, with no signs of broken blood vessels of cuts. After all, he didn't want to harm her in any way. He put the paddle down and lay back pulling her close and drifting off to sleep. Without another word.

KC

My SRP Profile

Old 06-13-2018, 02:48 AM   #27
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

'yes, yes, yes' she shouted inwardly as her mouth cried out in whimpers. This was what she wanted, needed, and yearned for. To be punished, to have her control taken and suffer the consequences for her actions.

She mewed at the pulling of her hair, and the red heat that pulsated through her ass cheeks. She was in a submissive heaven. Then they were together clinging in a lovers embrace as they drifted off to sleep. She awoke early to find him still asleep. Sliding from his bed she left her panties on his pillow and wrapped herself in her robe slipping back to her own room.

She smiled at the tenderness that lingered in her ass cheeks as she took a hot shower. Last night couldn't have gone better. Dressing in a sun dress she got ready for her breakfast with Richard. Walking into the kitchen the scent of food being cooked and coffee brewed awakened her sensuality.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:56 AM   #28
KINKYCanada
Member of Vault 81

Richard had fallen asleep, with thoughts of the next day, thoughts of Shauna and him spending a little quality time together much like she had with her other partner. Though sex was important to him, more important was getting to know his mistress.

The bed had been warm and comfortable. He thought that if Shauna and Cole had fucked and he was sure that they had, he had not heard a peep, but this mansion was large and he knew Cole's room was far from his own. That he was sure was by her design, hearing your lover make love and it isn't with you could be a difficult this to do.

He got up and showered and dressed in a simple yet classy outfit that would fit in no matter what they had planned. He went to the large dining room and saw one of the staff setting the table for the breakfast. There were three settings. Richard knew she had said that they would be having time together and didn't fret.

"Morning Sir Richard. The mistress of the house asked that you make yourself comfortable." She said and poured a coffee for him. Cole had come down too, he was in just a pair of shorts and nothing more.

"Morning Rich!" He said pleasantly. "Sleep well?"

"Very well, the bed was very comfortable. And you?" Richard replied equally pleasantly.

"Good as could be. Smells good." Cole said looking over at the door to the kitchen.

"Yes, the chef Shauna employs is very talented."

"Ya well, I think I am going to skip breakfast and go swimming. I think she wants to spend time with you. I'll see you later and have a good time." Cole said and walked out of the room. There was a paper sitting on a side table and he picked it up and began to read as he sipped his coffee. Waiting for the lady of the house to join him.

KC

My SRP Profile