Our Paragraphs

Ain't nuthin' like the end of a work week!

Monday through Friday we slave away. Some week's are more stressful than others, but at the end, everyone loves when the weekend comes! We get to shed those shackles of employment and replace them with the attire of enjoyment.

As it so happens, the camera caught me in the midst of my "shackle removal." I haven't quite put on my weekend attire - but I may be adequately dressed for some Friday night fun! ;)

YOU. In my bed. NOW.

Talikat, WE are the ones who win whenever you post pics! Thank you for that vote of confidence, but mine certainly pale in comparison to you!! :)

*blush* Thank you for that but I think the ladies will agree that you don't pale next to anyone. :kiss::rose:

YOU. In my bed. NOW.

Yes Ma'am! I certainly know how to follow orders, and this is one order I'll willingly obey! Standing at attention (in your bed). Awaiting further instructions, Ma'am!! :)

*blush* Thank you for that but I think the ladies will agree that you don't pale next to anyone. :kiss::rose:

I've got a fairly good "base-tan" so pale is possibly a poor choice of words. So let me rephrase it to say..."your naked body looks MUCH better than my naked body!" Should I suggest a Paired Pic? That way others can see us side-by-side and make their own determination?? LOL!!

More like 'eating hay' to go along with the 'crow' they choked on yesterday! Lol!!

Awww it was a tough game to watch as you know :( but I did still wear my Broncos orange proud this morning. Gotta take the bad with the good I guess.

Possibly a pic will cheer me up :D

I've got a fairly good "base-tan" so pale is possibly a poor choice of words. So let me rephrase it to say..."your naked body looks MUCH better than my naked body!" Should I suggest a Paired Pic? That way others can see us side-by-side and make their own determination?? LOL!!

Sure, shoot me something!!

Awww it was a tough game to watch as you know :( but I did still wear my Broncos orange proud this morning. Gotta take the bad with the good I guess.

I second this! more pics please!! you know I'll beg! :)

all that AND he does windows!

I second this! more pics please!! you know I'll beg! :)

Per your request ladies...did someone need their windows cleaned? I am quite domestic. Very capable of keeping a house nice and tidy. So if anyone is in the market for a housekeeper, give me a shout. I hope my uniform is acceptable... :D

Last edited:
Nice!!! Well I could've used a housekeeper and a babysitter tonight to give mommy some alone time sooner!! :p

Nice!!! Well I could've used a housekeeper and a babysitter tonight to give mommy some alone time sooner!! :p

I'm positive your "alone time" wouldn't have lasted very long. Benadryl to knock the kiddos out, then I'd be whisking you off to the tub. I can wash long beautiful hair with the best of them!

Per your request ladies...did someone need their windows cleaned? I am quite domestic. Very capable of keeping a house nice and tidy. So if anyone is in the market for a housekeeper, give me a shout. I hope my uniform is acceptable... :D

I'm loving that uniform, SPANK!! :D

I'm loving that uniform, SPANK!! :D

It isn't sexual harassment if you enjoy it right? That's what I recall! :eek:

And what's not to enjoy about a nice swat on the butt from Talikat! Thank you Ma'am, may I have another!! ;)

It isn't sexual harassment if you enjoy it right? That's what I recall! :eek:

And what's not to enjoy about a nice swat on the butt from Talikat! Thank you Ma'am, may I have another!! ;)

HAHA, that's what I hear too!! Sure, SPANKS!! ;)

HAHA, that's what I hear too!! Sure, SPANKS!! ;)

with a slightly "glowing cheek" and a wry smile I turn over and shoot you a playful glance over my shoulder. My eyes sparkling with playfulness. My smile telling you how much I enjoyed it. My hand gently rubbing the spot. Then turning to face you, feather duster in one hand running across my chest.

"Thank you Ma'am! Do you have anything else I can clean for you? I wish to make you happy with me!" :devil:

my windows are clean, but I've got some other "chores" you can do. I think I could keep you busy around my house for a very long time! as for your work attire...don't go changing a thing!! ;) :kiss::kiss:

2 pics, 1 photo editor, and a WHOLE lot of shading!!!

GlitterKitty27 and I were discussing matching pics for Talikat's Pair Pics thread. We were sharing ideas when a new concept struck us - merge them to create an illusion!

How often have we come to Literotica to satisfy our sexual desires, our wanton lust, or our most taboo fantasies? For many of us, it is a parallel world that allows us to roam free of our real world restraints...to do or say things that we don't have the courage to in real life. It is a world where anything can happen and people can share something together that they may otherwise never have a chance. In essence, it is a place where sexual desires and fantasies come alive.

Across time and the ether, GlitterKitty27 and I were able to chat, share, connect, and make our desires take a new form - the form of a picture. This one is titled "Fantasies" and it truly says a thousand words. We hope you enjoy our work.

:kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
GlitterKitty27 and I were discussing matching pics for Talikat's Pair Pics thread. We were sharing ideas when a new concept struck us - merge them to create an illusion!

How often have we come to Literotica to satisfy our sexual desires, our wanton lust, or our most taboo fantasies? For many of us, it is a parallel world that allows us to roam free of our real world restraints...to do or say things that we don't have the courage to in real life. It is a world where anything can happen and people can share something together that they may otherwise never have a chance. In essence, it is a place where sexual desires and fantasies come alive.

Across time and the ether, GlitterKitty27 and I were able to chat, share, connect, and make our desires take a new form - the form of a picture. This one is titled "Fantasies" and it truly says a thousand words. We hope you enjoy our work.

OMG I love that so much, well done!! It needs to go in Paired pics as well!! :rose:

holy cow you guys!!! this is amazing!!!!! if I ever post pics Sean it's going to be with you!! and your paragraphs to lead into the pic are so accurate! lucky kitty! I WISH that could be me!!! :heart:

It was ummm fun working on this with Sean :kiss:lol I hope everyone likes it :)

Thank you GlitterKitty for saying so, but the pleasure was entirely mine!! :kiss:

And thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments- here, via PM, and in the Paired Pics thread! That pic with GlitterKitty was, by far, the funnest one yet! She and I will have to do more!!! :)

I've been busy hearding kats! ;)

I just noticed that I've been so busy pairing pics with some of the loveliest ladies around that I have neglected my own thread! Has anyone even noticed????? :rolleyes: LOL!!

I think I'm caught up on all my promised joint projects now and can turn my focus back toward a few individual efforts. Don't worry...I've still got a few pairings in mind and I'll be getting on those efforts soon enough. Until then...here are the links to the completed joint efforts! My extreme thanks to the wonderful and "kool kats" who have been so kind!

GlitterKitty27
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53687367#post53687367

PrettyKitty10
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53758491#post53758491

TaliKat
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53728831#post53728831
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53798103#post53798103

Thank you ladies!! You are each so beautiful and fun to work with! :kiss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Back