....This Guy.....

This chick just woke up. *yawn*

Hi to ^that chick and that guy, wherever he's wandering today.

This chick says hello and brings snacks

Snack-Tray-image.bmp

This guy would nom nom the crap out of those. :rose:

This guy's not buying it. I know ^^that chick just giggles when I begin a sentence with, "I think."

This chick does giggle, because that guy's "I think" is usually followed with something really hilarious.

This chick does giggle, because that guy's "I think" is usually followed with something really hilarious.

This guy's deep thoughts are not to be mocked like that. ^^That chick better unmock me now if she doesn't want to be spanked, and spanked with mediocriticity.

<-- this girl is definitely agreeing with ^^^that chick... and has hugs for those on this thread.

(HUGS!) :rose:

That girl should hear some of that guy's "I think" comments.

*hugs*

And, to that guy, I will not unmock you. Nope, not gonna.

This chick would love to have someone feel that way one day. That chick writes beautifully and that guy loves you for it.

This chick just scribbled it all down in a notebook while that guy snored in my ear. Ok, that guy wasn't snoring, but it was a pen to paper and don't stop sort of writing. Not beautiful, but most definitely honest and heartfelt.

This chick just scribbled it all down in a notebook while that guy snored in my ear. Ok, that guy wasn't snoring, but it was a pen to paper and don't stop sort of writing. Not beautiful, but most definitely honest and heartfelt.

well this chick feels honest and heartfelt is really the most beautiful of all... :heart:

this chick wants to give that chick a big hug and say BE HAPPY... :rose:

well this chick feels honest and heartfelt is really the most beautiful of all... :heart:

this chick wants to give that chick a big hug and say BE HAPPY... :rose:

This chick is happy. Content.

This chick hopes that chick is happy as well :rose:

And, this chick hopes that chick gets some sleep, or at least a nap after staying up til 5am. ;)

This chick is happy. Content.

This chick hopes that chick is happy as well :rose:

And, this chick hopes that chick gets some sleep, or at least a nap after staying up til 5am. ;)

this chick is working on happy...

this chick doesn't work on wednesdays so got some extra sleep but would have stayed up anyway... collectively 12 hrs of convo last 3 days.

this chick is working on happy...

this chick doesn't work on wednesdays so got some extra sleep but would have stayed up anyway... collectively 12 hrs of convo last 3 days.

This chick thinks that's awesome, and loves the long conversations!! :rose:

Back