The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nero. :D

Hey slyc. :D

How you dude's doin'?

Me and my big mouth :(

Lol. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. ;)

I just watched Little One, from a standing distance of 18 inches, try about twenty times to throw a piece of plastic into the trash can. All because I told her to "throw it in the garbage." Soon as I said "put it in the garbage," she picked it up, set it inside, and closed the lid.

Kids. The most entertaining show in the world. :D

Hey Nero. :D

Hey slyc. :D

How you dude's doin'?

Me and my big mouth :(

Hi Tom :D

Enjoying watching the good guys win on ESPN and reminding myself that there's just a short shift left tomorrow standing between me and a long weekend away from work :D

And that always seems to happen as soon as any of us open our mouth about being alone with beautiful women :rolleyes:

I have a very excited little one. She's getting a new doggie in a few weeks.

I just saw the thread. Secret and I are moving into a townhouse, and we're thinking about getting a puppy for Little One.

Ah . . . kids and puppies. :heart:

No better recipe for mass destruction out there. :p

That it does. :D

Hi Trish. :kiss:

Hi Molly. :kiss:

Hi Angel. :kiss:

Aren't I the lucky one...three pretty women and lil' ol' me. ;)

:kiss: Hi Tom....went to watch a movie with husband...it was Enchanted and I loved it...a fairytale..very funny

Lol. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. ;)

I just watched Little One, from a standing distance of 18 inches, try about twenty times to throw a piece of plastic into the trash can. All because I told her to "throw it in the garbage." Soon as I said "put it in the garbage," she picked it up, set it inside, and closed the lid.

Kids. The most entertaining show in the world. :D

The little ones are fascinating. The whole world is new to them and you get to be their guide.

Hi Tom :D

Enjoying watching the good guys win on ESPN and reminding myself that there's just a short shift left tomorrow standing between me and a long weekend away from work :D

And that always seems to happen as soon as any of us open our mouth about being alone with beautiful women :rolleyes:

A looong weekend, huh? Very cool. Anything planned or just chillin'?

:kiss: Hi Tom....went to watch a movie with husband...it was Enchanted and I loved it...a fairytale..very funny

I'll be on the lookout for that one. I'm going to see 'G-Force' this weekend. The coming attractions made it look like it'll be a goody..

Going to a game tomorrow night with my youngest (who's driving home to go with me). :D

Beyond that, not sure. She's trying to talk Wenchie into coming back with her for the week and help them get settled into their new house.

I'll be on the lookout for that one. I'm going to see 'G-Force' this weekend. The coming attractions made it look like it'll be a goody..

G-Force does look funny...not sure what we're doing this weekend...husband works on Saturday...maybe drive in to Baltimore to the Inner Harbor...lots of shops and restaurants...

Going to a game tomorrow night with my youngest (who's driving home to go with me). :D

Beyond that, not sure. She's trying to talk Wenchie into coming back with her for the week and help them get settled into their new house.

I enjoy attending sporting events...but I never watch them on tv...I like the total involvement. The roar of the greasepaint and the smell of the crowd so to speak. :D

That's nice that your daughter wants her mom to help get them settled in. You must have good rapport with your children.

The little ones are fascinating. The whole world is new to them and you get to be their guide.

Had a family in the restaurant today that just saw it. Mom and four kids. They couldn't stop yammering. I think Little One would probably sit through it.

I enjoy attending sporting events...but I never watch them on tv...I like the total involvement. The roar of the greasepaint and the smell of the crowd so to speak. :D

That's nice that your daughter wants her mom to help get them settled in. You must have good rapport with your children.

I'm a sports junkie, so I'll watch just about any game on TV as long as I like the game itself (not very fond of the NBA, but beyond that...)

Yeah, I think we've done pretty well in that category with the girls. Now I just have to figure out how to survive left on my own for a week if she goes :rolleyes:

That it does. :D

Hi Trish. :kiss:

Hi Molly. :kiss:

Hi Angel. :kiss:

Aren't I the lucky one...three pretty women and lil' ol' me. ;)

Just wait!!;)

You bet. I keep a bucket of M&M's on the counter--different types mixed together. Great for a quick fix.

Must remember this quick fix. I do have some chocolate ice cream left though.

Greetings Naked People :D

*waves*

Hey, all. :D

Wow, I'm at the naked party and the sun hasn't gone down yet!
*waves again*

G-Force does look funny...not sure what we're doing this weekend...husband works on Saturday...maybe drive in to Baltimore to the Inner Harbor...lots of shops and restaurants...

Shopping?! Resaurants?! May I go too please!!:rose:

Had a family in the restaurant today that just saw it. Mom and four kids. They couldn't stop yammering. I think Little One would probably sit through it.

They prolly saw it in 3-D. That's the one I'm going to see. Talk about getting hyper.

I'm guessin the Little One would enjoy it for the critters. Prolly lots of racket and fast action tho. She good with that?

They prolly saw it in 3-D. That's the one I'm going to see. Talk about getting hyper.

I'm guessin the Little One would enjoy it for the critters. Prolly lots of racket and fast action tho. She good with that?

Once she's healed, she'll cause the most racket. :p

Speaking of Little One, it's her bedtime, then Secret's massage time. :devil:

Just wait!!;)
*waves again*

Shopping?! Resaurants?! May I go too please!!:rose:

Of course you can come...we would have a great time...I love it there...tiny stops and stores...great places to eat...and of course the bay....all the beautiful ships and boats

Well, I hate to say this (as the place just seems to be getting going), but it's bedtime for me...

G'night all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back