Photo's Playroom

Ohhhh. Shiney, new thread!

Hello, Photogenic. Nice place ya got here. :)

Hi Perky! Thanks for stopping in! :D

Feel free to post whatever. I'm just a chatty person, like to bounce ideas off of people and learn new things.

Hi Perky! Thanks for stopping in! :D

Feel free to post whatever. I'm just a chatty person, like to bounce ideas off of people and learn new things.

I shall refrain from commenting on the bouncing theme. But feel free if you must. ;)

Hey Photo!!

Lovin' the thread! :kiss:

Not sure I get everything you put up, but I enjoy trying to figure it out. ;)

Hey Photo!!

Lovin' the thread! :kiss:

Not sure I get everything you put up, but I enjoy trying to figure it out. ;)

Thanks doll! I'm sure you could easily confuse me though! :kiss:

Interesting thread u have here lil lady. I like. I think I'll stick around.

How was ur nap?

Interrupted several times. Oh well. And thank you!

I'm almost always nice. ;) What have you heard? I love rumors.

Uh huh. Not going there.;)

604012_548358295185186_1035214259_n.jpg

This is awesome!

Nice to know there's an actual term for it huh??

Yes, seriously! Only took 30 years for me to stumble upon it. Haha. Thank you for that.

Hi and nice thread, by the way. :)

On a side note, I'm horrible at announcing my presence. Maybe it's my quiet nature, but I do it at work all the time and today someone called me out on it. I had to just laugh and turn it into a big joke... Thank goodness for being witty and being a le to make people laugh.

Yes, seriously! Only took 30 years for me to stumble upon it. Haha. Thank you for that.

Hi and nice thread, by the way. :)

On a side note, I'm horrible at announcing my presence. Maybe it's my quiet nature, but I do it at work all the time and today someone called me out on it. I had to just laugh and turn it into a big joke... Thank goodness for being witty and being a le to make people laugh.

Well, just jump right in. No need to announce and what not.

And yes, thank goodness for wit.

Ok, last one for now.

The Wings of the Seagull Nebula

This picture shows a part of the Seagull Nebula (IC 2177) called Sharpless 2-296: it comprises the large “wings”. The picture was taken with the Wide Field Imager on the PMG/ESO 2.2-metre telescope at La Silla Observatory in Chile.

The red hues in the image are a sign of the presence of ionised hydrogen, shaping the wings of the Seagull Nebula. The nebula is located along the border between the constellations of Canis Major (The Great Dog) and Monoceros (The Unicorn) at 3,650 light-years from Earth.

This image of Sharpless 2-296 was captured using the Wide Field Imager (WFI), a large camera mounted on the MPG/ESO 2.2-metre telescope at the La Silla Observatory. It shows just a small section of the nebula, a large cloud that is furiously forming hot stars in its interior.

Read more: http://www.eso.org/public/news/eso1306/

Image credit: MPG/ESO La Silla Observatory

529672_474459459285898_1528296084_n.jpg

Back