GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning sexxy ladies ... good news .. tomorrow is friday!

Im wearing black satin lingerie today, with black stay-ups and my new heels (sorry no pics .. maybe after xmas)

my mood is: happy :):) I'm usually happy at this time of year

I guess Im most grateful for my family and friends ... and the NEW friends I am making on here :kiss: :kiss:
 
wow toy ! sounds gorgeous :cathappy:

I'm getting ready for a full moon party tonight where I'll be dancing for the crowd. Other performers are taking turns and some are just sort of open mike. Should be fun. Wish you all could come. Good food this time of year.

So I'm hooked on these stretch denim leggings you can get now and I wear those almost everyday. Different colors for different outfits and I keep track of the amount of fade. You know; darker ones for dress up down to the worn ones that just get thrown away. No pockets or zippers and smooth... panty lines can get pretty interesting sometimes. ;)

Have a good day you guys! :rose:
 
thank you Gypsy :kiss:

It would be great fun to come to your full moon party tonite, see you dance
 
I got this from the GB.. Thought it was pretty cool so I wanted to share with you all

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

Apparently, I look like one or a combo of the following- (my closest match being Preity Zinta?)
Madhuri Dixit, Meryl Streep (don't see that one), Rita Hayworth, Aishwariya Rai (most attractive one of the bunch), Drew Barrymore :confused: , Doris Day, and Elizabeth Taylor ..
 
Last edited:
oh that...

In my first AmPic thread a lesbian friend and I were joking about me looking like this. It'd be fun to have an excuse to act that way. ;)

abfab1109.jpg


Some think I look like this. But that was back when I was in high school or something because I'm far from that anymore.

http://www.celebrities.pl/sigourney_weaver/sigourney8.jpg


So this is the newer AmPic thread. :D

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=14146043#post14146043
 
Well, Toy, Honey, Corsetlvr has not offered anything else but monetary remuniration... She must be getting it all somewhere else...

I'll have to re-evaluate your contract, Corsetlvr, this aint working for me!

:rolleyes:

toy! said:
I LUV how you think !!! :devil:

:kiss:
 
sxxyblueyes said:
Craving: A good night out.. :)

I can help you with that one. Next flight for Uk leaves in 3 hrs ( i think) and we're having a ladies night tmrw night. Candy-bar is THE place to be if any of you are ever in London... I'm smiling just thinking about it ;)
 
Nirvanadragones said:
I can help you with that one. Next flight for Uk leaves in 3 hrs ( i think) and we're having a ladies night tmrw night. Candy-bar is THE place to be if any of you are ever in London... I'm smiling just thinking about it ;)

Mmm.. now you have me smiling too :) Wish I COULD make that- we'd have a great time!
 
Embarrasing moment and what i am grateful for

neonflux said:
Answer to most embarrassing moment question: I don't embarrass easily so have nothing from the past 20 (!?) years but what immediately came to mind is not having properly locked the stall door in the girl's bathroom when I was a teen and having someone I didn't know well open it while I was changing a tampon (not that anyone needs that image so early in the morning, but I was completely mortified...)

OK, now I have a question: What are you grateful for right now? I'll start - good friends, especially those with whom I can bare my soul and who return the sharing...

I’m sitting here eating Ferrero Rocher chocolate, and catching up on the thread, and I have to say I thank the Goddess for ladies like you in my life! Neon, I had to read your embarrassing moment out loud to my h, as he wanted to know why I was laughing so!

Without further ado, let me share with you one of my most embarrassing moments (I have many, so I can share one with you every day for at least a month!)

(Also a toilet story) I was just about to catch a flight, and therefore at the airport with my daughter who was two at the time. The potty training thing was just going really well, and I did not want to mess up her schedule, so when she had to go, she had to GO… We ran into the nearest restroom, which was incredibly busy, and managed to skip the queue and ran into a cubicle, where she took her time “trying to get the wee out” (her words) I’m standing around there waiting for her to finishing, wondering what we’re going to do if we miss our flight. Eventually she goes, and as she finishes, I thought we’re late already; I need to go as well. So I pull down my jeans, and wearing a G-string, I am standing with my back towards my daughter while she is finishing. And I’m patiently waiting for her to finish so I can go. Its dead quiet in the restroom, apart from the ladies outside waiting patiently for their turn. The next moment my two year old says LOUD:” MOM, you know, you have SUCH a sexy arse…” The first thought to enter my mind is where on EARTH did she hear that?? Second thought was HOW I am going to make it out of the restroom without the other women wondering why my 2 year old thinks my arse is sexy… (I had visions of being arrested for child molestation) But we made it out ok, me blushing, and a few of the women smiling at me as we walked out. At least we didn’t miss our flight!

In response to what I am grateful for: There is so much I would not know where to start. As part of my meditation this morning, I was paging through some old journals, and I found an entry – it was from last year, and it is about my mother. I felt this morning that I need to focus on her and give thanks to her for being more a friend than a mom really. And for so much more. Here is the entry from my journal.

2004: 10: 28 Our next stop was to buy a washing machine for my mom. My Bitch of a sister decided to fetch the washing machine my mom had been using for 4 years, as my sister bought it when she was staying with my mom at that time. When she moved, she used her friends in their flat, and now for some reason she decided it’s time to fetch what is hers. The part that makes me mad is that she doesn’t need it. And even if she did, she has money to buy another one – the most fucking expensive one that has ever been invented. Mom doesn’t. So after me seeing her do washing with her hand for a week, I made a silent promise to myself on Sunday to get her one as soon as I could get to a shop. My mom has never NEVER sent a piece of C’s (my daughters) clothing home that has not been washed. She manages to look after C when she is there, spends quality time with her, gets the toughest stains out of her clothes, even IRONS it, and sends it back to me as if it is brand new. She’s the one who will sew a missing button back on a jersey of C’s or fix the hole in her Doll’s pram or whatever. Things that I don’t do because:
1. I don’t have the time
2. It’s not my way of caring – I’ll chuck the old stuff and buy new ones even when I have NO money…
And I love her so much for her special way of caring. She doesn’t have to do all this. She helps with C very regularly and C loves her more than life itself. If C has a choice, she would want to go to Oupa and Nanna’s house every day! Anyway, we got the washing machine. They are delivering it to my mom’s tomorrow. C phoned her and told her it is an early Christmas gift. Then she said: “You know, it’s not for Christmas. You know we’re Jewish and we just had New Year and you can also be Jewish for now if that’s ok with you” Which made my mom and I cry and laugh simultaneously! The washing machine went onto a credit card (budget over 12 months) I am waiting for the phone calls: “MRS K, we would like you to know that you are over your credit limit……. Blah blah blah blah blah blah…….. I need a miracle – either another contract with a rich publisher which is not going to happen, or winning the Lotterry, which I don’t play. So I guess I just have to hang in there and breathe.

So there, i give thanks to my mother. As she said to me once: " You did not grow under my heart, but in it" I could not agree more.


:heart: :heart: :heart:
 
gypsywitch said:
I'm getting ready for a full moon party tonight where I'll be dancing for the crowd. Other performers are taking turns and some are just sort of open mike. Should be fun. Wish you all could come. Good food this time of year.

pictures please......please please please.........

although taking into considering the spiritual connections and the rituals of the moon i suppose electronic equipment is not favorable, but sneak one in... please...would LOVE to see you dance.

:rose:
 
I'm not ammused... apparantly i look like either Chelsea Clinton... (cigar anyone??) or Meg Ryan



sxxyblueyes said:
I got this from the GB.. Thought it was pretty cool so I wanted to share with you all

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

Apparently, I look like one or a combo of the following- (my closest match being Preity Zinta?)
Madhuri Dixit, Meryl Streep (don't see that one), Rita Hayworth, Aishwariya Rai (most attractive one of the bunch), Drew Barrymore :confused: , Doris Day, and Elizabeth Taylor ..
 
Nirvanadragones said:
pictures please......please please please.........

although taking into considering the spiritual connections and the rituals of the moon i suppose electronic equipment is not favorable, but sneak one in... please...would LOVE to see you dance.

:rose:
Ahahaha... well its not going to be all that high and mighty but certainly spiritual. Its going to be a piece based on the process of mining bath salts in Instanbul. The costume I'm wearing is the last one on my current AmPic thread.

See you 'round! :)
 
Nirvanadragones said:
memo got lost in the mail together with the cheque you sent that i never received... :p
You mean the check for 3 cents for your agent fee on my lit proceeds? I think the letter was being sent by ship. Keep an eye out for it. I should be there by New Year.
 
neon = well i didn't get to go we ran short on time but i'm thinking next wednesday ;) any suggestions on what i should get and maybe i'll post pictures bra's panties and all ;)....

on my 17-18 hour days the first 12 i'm working my ass off and the last hour or so i'm busting ass but there is about 3-4 hours in the middle where i can read a book or play gameboy or whatever but i'm prolly gonna use the time to start writting my book after i read a couple more books i need to catch up on. Truthfully what keeps me motivated is i have goals that are attainable now becuase of this second job. 1) get my credit cards paid off and my credit fixed 2) starting therapy and soon about 4-6 months starting my hormones and being able to afford it. 3) being able to afford to go back to school this time as a girl teehee.

i still need to read your poem hopefully later tonight ;)

everyone else glad to get to know you all better and if u have any suggestions on the undies i'll keep those in mind also.


mood = great as always i find if i keep myself positive through all this i stay happier and am ever closer to being who i really am.

craving = something to eat its been about 6 hours since i ate.

undies = black boxers :(

love tiffany
 
Morning Y' all for when you wake up

I'm going back to bed. Will check in later.

P.S. previous post - whoever you are, please read the rules of the GLBT forum before you embarrass yourself any further...

Big hug and kisses to all the ladies regardless of what kind of underwear they are wearing
:heart:
 
Silence of the vibe...

Mood: Quiet now
Listening to: My Immortal: Evanescence
Underwear: black cotton gstring

Too much overly romantic lesbian fiction in the past few days... (and it will continue well into the weekend)

Soft kisses to all
:kiss:
 
Thanks Etoile. :) I guess?

She's one smart girly she is, but now I'm curious about what got removed.

Last night was just great and everyone was in a very huggy mood. We all just went around giving each other these long yummy hugs at the end of the evening. This one guy read this fab poem about how much he loves the Goddess in all women and he was so articulate and funny at some points. I hope to get a copy of it but it really wouldn't be the same without his inflections. He started out by saying that he wrote it five years ago but that it was still true. ;) He also said that he had no other purpose for being there other than to question our deepest beliefs and that it was a service that he provided for free. HA!
 
Good Morning Ladies!

Good day all, hope you are all having a wonderful day.

I am here, drinking coffee and listening to the Gipsy Kings while reading your posts. Thinking this is a nice way to start the day.

Thanks for the chuckles all (not to mention some of the naughty visuals!).

Now maybe I will go get dressed and get started on my work list, keep your fingers crossed that the light improves today as I am supposed to be getting some pics took and I prefer natural light.

Off for a ski weekend, (hmmmm, wonder if I can find a lonely little ski bunny?)
see you Monday!
 
Where?

OK, I give up, where does one find this 5 chapter story of clostlvr's that Toy! was talking about? :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top