Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this kind of play :eek: though it's a fetish that remains deep in the realm of fanstasy. Being Diabetic actually helps because i'm pissing constantly lol
 
ummm I was actually kinda making a funny ....phone sex....peeing....thats why I said my mositure card turned blue. Was saying I peed on the phone but it didn't do much for me.....sorry my mind works in weird ways. *slaps own wrist*

I don't think a slap on the wrist is enough. I think someone should pee on you. I would volunteer to help with that.......
 
slap on wrist

ummm I was actually kinda making a funny ....phone sex....peeing....thats why I said my mositure card turned blue. Was saying I peed on the phone but it didn't do much for me.....sorry my mind works in weird ways. *slaps own wrist*

I don't think a slap on the wrist is enough. I think someone should pee on you. I would volunteer to help with that.......
 
Love Them Asking My Permission To Pee

Just like my 22yo English sub is doing her after I fucked her long and hard.
 
Last edited:
You're at Literotica.com. A forum. You're in a thread dedicated to pee play. There are several here. Spamming this web site is against the rules here. Why would we spam Lit to give you links to other web sites on topics you can find here?
 
The more showers the better

My wife and I were sitting by our pool one day, both naked and she said she had to pee. So I got in the way and let her pee all over my cock. It was a fabulous feeling and it made me very hard. When she finished, I slipped my piss covered cock into her. (Pee is a great lubricant.) We don't do it a lot, but when we do, I always enjoy it. This is the same wife who suggested I might like to fuck her in the arse. Aren't I lucky?
 
I've never in my life thought I would say this , but I love it when my man pisses on me.. Marking his territory , claiming me for his own .. And your right I needed a total pep talk from him to let go.. To mark him call him mine and it feel so erotic and primal about it ! Not to mention the sex Just after

Mm made myself excited

I'm not surprised. See my thread The more showers the better.
 
Golden Love

Im so glad to see that there is a forum for pee lovers! I love the sound, smell, sight and taste of a woman's hot pee, streaming over me, in my mouth, and down my throat! I can never get enough! My last girlfriend ALWAYS drank a BIG glass of water before coming to bed at night, and she would wake me up when she needed to pee in the middle of the night! That was my cue to slide down her sexy body and put my mouth over her pussy, and drink it all without spilling a drop! She's gone now, and im forever thirsty! How I miss her peeing!
 
Good source of piss movies

[Spam]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've come across a few lit users who like pee play, and would count myself as one such person, therefore I am surprised not to find a thread here about it. Anyone want to continue this and in so doing, make this the official pee play thread?

I like pee play and i have done this with girl friend. i love to taste her pee...:devil:
 
If you like lesbian pissing (and who doesn't?), go to Great stuff.

Thanks, I,ll check that out. I have seen a few pic,s of Bi guys doing the same and need to admit it was was a turnon. Be nice to try someday with the right guy. Never know might be interesting
 
Last edited by a moderator:
my wife will not try it but we have some dvd's where after anal they piss on each other and she will watch them and I would love to try it
 
my wife will not try it but we have some dvd's where after anal they piss on each other and she will watch them and I would love to try it
No offence to your wife, but I don't understand why people refuse to try watersports. I mean, it's not as if it's going to hurt. All that will happen is, you'll get wet. You might then think, I was right, I don't like it, or like me, you might think, that's fucking fantastic, I love it and I want to do it again and again. And again. Tell your wife she's got nothing to lose, so why not?
 
I had a lover who brought water sports, into our relationship. He always wanted me to stand over him, and pee. I tried, and tried...but could never reach that comfort level, to pee on him, while I was standing above him.
I did manage to pee all over him, while I was riding him one night. That was the best, I was able to do back then.

I did enjoy, when he would put his cock in my mouth, and pee. I would let it run out of my mouth, and enjoy the hot liquid running down my tits, to my pussy.

I have yet, to find another into water sports since.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top