To the Loser goes the Spoils (Closed for PrincessAmelia)

"Okay. You know I give the best back rubs." She said reaching for her thong to slide it off. She slide her thong off slowly and in a teasing way. She slide into the bath. She moaned as she sank into the water. The water felt so nice against her body. Her nipples were getting hard from the hot water. He sat between her legs. She put his hands on his back and slowly started to rub his back softly. She kissed the back of his neck softly. "Just relax babes closes your eyes let my hands do my magic."
 
“Ah, that’s it…” he mumbles as he soft hands rubs over his back, small kisses being planted on his neck…

With eyes closed he just enjoy the water and her soft touch… feeling her rubbing the soreness from his muscles, his cock throbbing with his heartbeat as it grows and grows, after some minutes of massaging the head peaking up over the water…

“Mmm, that’s it slut…” he groans, “Should’ve done this instead of teasing and wanting to suck me off every chance you got… could have been more prepared… loose and focused…” he grunts, and leans back into her body, back pressed against her breast, hard nipples pushing into his skin…

His head comes to rest on her shoulder… giving her a perfect view down the front of his body…
 
"You like that?" She asked as she was massaging his back more. "Yeah I should do this before a game for you. I need to start giving you a pre game massage don't I?" She said feeling him lean back against her body his back leaning against her boobs.

She kissed his forehead softly. She looked into his eyes as she lovingly ran her hands over his chest. She saw his cock was hard and his cock head was popping up out of the water. "You know I'm sorry you lost the game. From now on I'll try and not to tease and distract you." Her hand was massaging his chest softly.
 
“Mmm, it’s alright…” he mumbles, staying in character and not complimenting her simply awesome back rub, his cock jutting out of the water doing it for him…

He grins at the thought of getting a pre-game massage from her, chuckling and adding, “Yeah? You’d want to give me a happy ending though, right?” he smiles at her, looking up into her eyes from his position, leaning against her. Groaning in pleasure as she kiss his head and rubs her soft hands down his chest.

“You better,” he says when she apologized once more, his face hardening, “… doesn’t mean much now, does it?” he grunts, “… you should be thinking of ways to make it up to me instead, right?” he challenges her…

He lets the next move be up to her… she would offer herself to him… riding him in bath… bending over the side and offering her pussy… or even ass… or whatever else she could come up with, he just knew he would lay everything into her whichever way she chose…
 
"Well I'd only give you a happy ending if you asked for one. I would always like to give you a happy ending but I don't want to make you mad so I'll go give you a happy ending massage if you ask for one." She said smiling at him. She was massaging his chest more looking deeply into his eyes. She leaned her head in and kissed him softly on his lips.

When she apologized once again his face hardening. "I know my apologizes don't mean much to you but I just want you to know I'm sorry and I'm going to show you how sorry I am. I'm going to let you fuck my ass without lube." She said moving him off her chest. She bent up onto her knees. She stuck her ass up in the air. "Fuck my ass." She cried out.
 
His cock throbs expectantly at her offer, heart racing and his breath caught in his throat for a moment… he moves off her as her small hands push at him, not able to move him one bit but he gets her intention, on her knees, bend over the side of the tub, ass sticking invitingly up in the air, his breathing ragged as she cries out, “Fuck my ass…”

He stroke his cock as he moves behind her, knowing that he’ll spend lots of time at a later time eating her tight ass out, his soft caring tongue having to make up for what he’s about to do…

“A whore like you wouldn’t really need lube in the first place, would you?” he grunts, grabbing a firm hold of her ass, spreading the cheeks apart, “Needs to feel it… have it grip onto my cock…” he spits onto her small star, rubbing his thumb over it, opening her up just a bit to make her request actually doable…

“Oh,” he groans when he pushes his head at her tight entrance a few moments later, “Fuck… yeah, you need it raw, don’t you bitch?” he grunts as he feels her body clench, the sphincter squeezing down on his hard cock as the head slips in…
 
"No I wouldn't need lube because I'm a whore and I can take your cock in my ass without help." She said as he spreader her ass cheeks. "Yeah I need to feel your cock deep in my ass." He was rubbing his thumb over her tight asshole opening her just a little.

She moaned feeling him against her asshole. "Yeah I need it raw I'm a little bitch who needs your cock raw." She closed her eyes biting her lip feeling his cock head slip in. She was feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure. She always loved him to fuck her ass but they normally used quiet a bit of lube when he was the nice him not the angry him. She knew this was probably hurt a lot for her but she wanted to make him feel better so she would take the pain and when he wasn't angry anymore he'd make it up to her.
 
He pause, letting her body unclench some before he’d push further… his mouth open and body shivering as her tight ring squeeze him so hard, so good… he rubs her ass cheeks and let a large dollop of spit fall from his mouth and onto his cock and her ring surrounding it…

He works his cock slowly at first, spreading the little bit of lube he gave her around and feeling her open up, making it possible for him to really fuck her raw…

He sexy whimpers, the discomfort obvious but sighs of her perverse pleasure could be heard also… he grit his teeth, grinning as he watch her perfect ass, the arch of her back and her sexy blonde hair, picking up the pace steadily… the tight, warm walls of her ass flexing around him, clenching down and holding onto his throbbing cock.

“Fuck,” he grunts, slapping her ass hard with one hand, a stinging blow, “Now you’re happy, huh?” he asks her, playfully scolding her, “… got me out of playing more this season… so I can fuck you just like this!” he lays another stinging whack on her other ass cheek.
 
She moaned as he rubbed her ass cheeks. She felt his spit fall down on her ass. She ran her hand through her hair as she stuck her ass more. His cock was slowly sliding deep into her tight ass. She was moaning loudly. She loved feeling him slide into her. It hurt but it felt good at the same time. Her ass was flexing around his cock as he slide deeper in her. She heard him grunt before slapping her ass. Her ass cheeks jiggled and she moaned. "Yes I'm happy but I'm sorry about getting you out of playing more this season." She said. She let out a scream when he slapped her ass out. She pushed back hard on his cock her asshole opening up more for him.
 
He grits his teeth, grinning as he hears her screams, her body arching a little more and pushing back against him, opening her tight hole for him a little more, easing his access and he thrusts deeper into her warm body…

Soon he’s pounding into her hard, the water splashing around as their bodies smack together, he grunts in pleasure and raises his hands at irregular intervals, laying stinging slaps on her ass…

“Fuck Crys…” he groans, “You’re the greatest fuck of all time!” he compliments hers, “Natural fucking whore!” he grits his teeth…
 
The water was splashing out of the bath as they moved together. Their bodies were slamming together. Her asshole was spreading for him as he slide deeper in. She moaned softly. Her moaning was getting louder as he slapped her ass. Her ass was getting more red and it was sore.

"Oh baby yes. I'm glad I'm the greatest fuck of all time because I do try to impress you. I like pleasing you. I'm your natural fucking whore." She called out as she thrusted her hips back and thorth. "Do you like taking my ass?" She asked thrusting harder back. She was biting her lip as she closed her eyes.
 
He fucks hard into her, her sphincter milking at his cock, opening and closing, as she push back against him, goading him on with her silky soft voice crying out to him…

“Arg!” he growls, feeling the tell-tale signs of his fast approaching orgasm, her body clenching around his body just too much… he grabs her hips and push her further over the side of the tub, her head dropping down towards the floor, ass sticking up in the air… with both his hands holding her ass firmly he follows her body, standing further out of the water and starts driving even harder into her ass… her tight hold now accommodating his throbbing cock, taking him in with more ease…

“Ah, yeah…” he grunts, driving into her, “Fuck!” he growls, his loud voice echoing off the walls of the bathroom as his cock expands, head swelling, and he coats the inside of her ass, cum streaming from the tip of his throbbing member.
 
Her asshole was sore but she was ignoring the pain and just thought of the pleasure of him sliding in and out of her tight ass. She could tell my his growls he was getting closer to cumming and she couldn't wait to feel him fill her ass. He was pushing her further over the bath and her head dropped down her ass sticking up. He was holding her ass. He was taking her harder and she was starting to scream out because it was hurting worse. She was taking his cock and she would carry even though she was in pain. She wanted to please him so she'd take any pain he wanted to give her. He was grunting and he started to cum deep in her ass.
 
His entire body tense up as he empties himself into her warm ass… his hands grabbing her cheeks hard, clenching into fists nearly… finally relaxing his body as the last few jets of cum shoot from his cock, he slowly easy his sensitive softening member from her ass, a few drops of cum following and dripping down her legs…

“Damn, you’re a nasty slut Crys…” he grunts, slapping her ass as she hands there, over the edge…

“Phhh…” he exhales as he sits back down in the tub, catching his breath as he watch her ass opposite him.
 
He came deep in her tight ass. She bite her lip as she moaned. He was filling her ass full of cum. She stroked her hair out of her face. He slide out of her cum dripped out of her asshole. Cum dripped down her legs. He slapped her ass calling her nasty slut. She was still leaning over the bath. She moved back and she sat down looking at him. "Did you like taking my ass raw"
 
He grins as she moves, slowly, back up, cum dripping from her puffy ass, and takes a seat in the tub, looking at him… he softly strokes his semi-hard cock, hand slowly moving under the water, cleaning it a bit and keeping it a reasonable state of hardness, the body of his loving, and all submissive, girlfriend in the bath with him helped doing just that too…

“Yeah,” he chuckles when she asks if he like taking her ass raw, “Very much so… almost as much as you even… nah, probably not quite so much…” he teases her, watching her flush face… she was so beautiful and when she was submissive, let him take complete charge and humiliate her even, she just got so much more sexier… in a weird cute way, he couldn’t put his finger on it…

“Hmm, bet you wished this was ready for more already?” he asks, lifting his semi-hardness out of the water, “… you’d need the whole team to line up to satisfy your need to get plowed up your slutty little hole, don’t you?” he grunts, acting his part in their little act…

He leans back and spreads his arms out, resting them on the back of the tub… leaving the next move completely up the docile bombshell opposite him…
 
She was sat on the edge of the tub looking at him as he stroked his semi-hard cock. His hand was moving under the water cleaning his cock and her body was keeping him reasonably hard.
"I'm glad you liked fucking my ass and I really enjoyed you fucking my tight ass raw." She looked at him brushing her hair out of her face.

"Yes I wish you were ready for more. I'm your horny little slut and I want you a lot." She looked at him and she ran her hand through her long hair and smiled at him. She ran her hand over her body.
She watched him lean back spreading his arms out. She moved closer to him and kissed him passionately as she stroked his chest. Her hand was lowering down his body. "What would you like to do to me for the rest of the night?"
 
“Mmm,” he grins as she breaks the deep kiss, “Oh, I don’t think we’ll run out of ideas any time soon…” he hisses at her, so many things to do with a beautiful, willing and submissive girl like this…

“For now…” he grins, leaning into her and kissing her, aggressively, before pulling back, “Why don’t you put on a little show for me?” he asks, in a tone that leaves no doubt about the answer, “Move your body a little, show off for me…” he gently push her to the other side of the tub, “… than, come give me a lap dance once you think it’s time…”

He leans back again, ready to enjoy the show… loving how she’d tease him, so beautiful but so sultry… he often could spend hours just watching her move her body, whether it was sitting at the bar while she was dancing, or out by the pool during summer, just floating around on a raft while he sat at distance and watched her… or at times like this, in private, when she could be his personal lap dancer and play a little with herself for his enjoyment.
 
"No I'm sure we won't run out of things to do. We always have lots to do when we are naked together." She said smiling at him as she tossed her hair back. She looked at him thinking of all the things they could do together. She kissed him back passionately. "Oh you want a little show babes. You want me to show of my tight little body for you like the slut I am for you." She said as he pushed her back. She managed to stay on her feet and not fall down. "I'll give you a lap dance after and I will know when you need a lap dance."

She smiled at him as he leaned back. She ran her hand through her hair as she started to move her body slowly. She knew he loved watching her body move in a sultry way. Her boobs were jiggling as she rolled her hips in a suggestible way. She was touching her body. She squeezed her boobs as she moved her hips. "Do you like watching my slutty body move?"
 
“Oh yeah,” he grunts as she moves, slowly and seductively for him, “Your body was build for that… maybe why you’re such a tease… and a horny slut…” he mumbles as he watch her rub her body for him, squeezing those nice big breast together.

“You like this, don’t ya?” he asks, slowly stroking himself but not close to full hardness, “Showing off?”
 
"I think I was made to be your slut." She said as she grinned at him as her body was moving more suggestible. "I like to show my body off to you." She said as she ran her hand over her stomach. She moved her hand to her perfectly shaven pussy. She put one of her feet on the side of the bath giving him a good view of her pussy. One of her hands grabbed her boob hard as the other ran over her pussy.
 
With a grin on his face he watches her teasing him, slowly moving her body, her hands trailing down her belly and over the perfectly shaven mound of her pussy…

“That’s it babe…” he mumbles, stroking himself slow and soft, “Show me how you cum just thinking about me tying you to your bed and ramming you all… fucking… night…” he hisses, watching her move one feet up, opening up for him.

He licks his lips as he watches her, one hand rubbing her beautiful pussy while the other squeezes her breast…

“Mmm, you’ll get none of this before you make yourself scream… right here…” he groans, stroking his cock a little harder as it grows hard again, the head pointing out of the water, directly at Crystal.
 
"You know every time I'm in the shower I think about you and how you fuck me. I love it when you fuck me." She said as she ran her finger over her clit. She moaned softly. She was rolling her hips as she pulled her nipple hard. She looked at him and grinned as she pushed a finger into her pussy then she added another. She start to work her two fingers in and out her pussy. "In gonna make myself scream for you." She said as she added another finger to her pussy. She was thrusting her fingers hard and fast in her pussy. She looked at his cock pointing out of the water.
 
“Yeah?” he chuckles, hands moving back onto the top of the tub, either side of him as he leans back, cock sticking out of the water, almost fully hard, and twitching slightly with each beat of his heart, “You’re such a slut… insatiable…” he watch her thrust her fingers into her pussy, body almost dancing, pushing onto her fingers.

“DO IT!” he grunts, biting his lower lips as he watch her intensely, fire burning in his eyes, “Cream all over those finger with your slutty cunt…” he hisses, “and then come sit here, on your favorite seat in the house…”

His cock throbs as he watches his beautiful girlfriend, breasts heaving as she fucks herself…
 
She watched him sit back putting his hands on the top of the back of the tub. He was leaning back and his cock was hard and was sticking out of the water. "I'm your little slut." She said as she worked her fingers harder and faster deep into her wet pussy. Her juices were running down her thighs. She grabbed her boob harder and she was pinching her nipple hard. She was moving her hips as she thrusted another finger in her pussy. She had four fingers now deep in her pussy. She was fingering herself harder and it felt so good. She was starting to cum on her fingers. She moaned. "Oh I'm cumming babes. I'm cumming." She said. She looked at him as she came on her fingers.
 
Back
Top