MFM threesome

i've been in number of threesomes too, all more or less spontaneous. by which i mean that we didn't plan them out, but it was never exactly surprising that things ended up going that way. always seems to have been a couple plus an extra, and i've been both part of the couple and the extra, though i guess among my group of friends those boundaries are fairly fluid anyway :)
Just offering a counterpoint to the "plan ahead" camp... it can work out well spontaneously too.

Were open to the idea of 3somes and possibly a poly type deal. Since either one of us is bi I don't know how the fmf 3some would work. I've only had them wih women who were happily entertain women. Just the opposite of my MFM 3somes which will probley be the way it goes but this time I won't be the third should be intresting if we find the right partner

If you like to objectify her or treat her like a sex object 2 men can really drive that home so to speak. Lol. 2 women tend to be more slower and caring well sensual will work. If ya just want meat and potatoes go with another man if ya veggies and desert to go with a woman basicly. Of course different people are capable of different things but thats a general rule. Hope it helps.

Wow Ginger, sounds cool. How "serious" were your prior discussions? Was it just "that would be hot" type of thing or did you really discuss things?

I brought it up and he was strictly saying no for months and months. I respected his wishes and dropped the subject but would bring it up again later. Guess the idea grew on him. We had a thorough discussion about boundaries, rules, etc and if the chance came up then we might act on it.

to find a good candidate for a mfm

To find a compatible partner, we (my wife and I) joined a swingers website....searched profiles....sent invitations...met with our selection two or three times for dinner, drinks, and flirting....to develop a comfort level....then added dessert to the evening, only when the lady was ready, by retiring to a local hotel. We both absolutely loved it...and have repeated the process several times over....and still see guy #1 when we can make our schedules work.

when I was 19 my room mate came out of the bedroom and asked us if we'd like to fuck his girlfriend. there were 3 males and one female. we all took turns. she was really juicy by the time it was my turn. I think about that sometimes and wish that i had licked her pussy before i went.

i would love to have a mfm where i gave oral to both after they fucked

I am currently involved in an ongoing mmf - my husband and I and a friend that we have known for over thirty years - our first enounters happened without planning, were female centered (lucky me) with limited male contact and a rule for no intercourse - we met a few times a years off and on for over a decade - then we went our separate ways - no drama - we were having kids and he wanted a love relationship - years passed - our friend married and divorced and became a little bi-curious - my husband came out to himself and then me - through a series of circumstances we reconnected three years ago - this time we were older and wiser - discussions, testing and more discussions - now we have evolved into a triad for fun - our only rule is for my peace of mind and we call it prior notice - basically my husband and I have to tell each other in advance before we play with our friend - we have all been tested, have no outside relationships and have been monogamous to each other for almost two years, so we recently discussed and discarded our condom rule (except for vaginal intercourse between friend and I since I am still fertile) - this relationship has created a safe way for my husband to have m2m contact and I get fun too - I love watching them together and getting all that attention when they turned to me - and of course, there is nothing like sucking two cocks at once! just for info - we are ages 55 to 62

Plus, spurned partners/lovers may very well seek to involve you in getting revenge for helping their guy cheat - how's stalking, harassment and/or someone trying to destroy your life for drama?

She has a point. Many won't believe it, but a friend of mine ran into an ex-girlfriend from years past and discovered that she was newly single. Her husband had been cheating, the husband of the woman he was cheating with found out and killed both. I couldn't believe it until I looked up the story online.

Everyone is now saying, "bullshit." But, I'm just saying, she has a point. It does happen.

The key is finding the right guy obviously. Which in part depends on the nature of the fantasy - is it to have you cuckold as a whimp why some bull does her or something more loving and sharing.

Assuming the later, given the nature of your post, finding a guy who is patient, respectful, comfortable with sharing and being with another naked guy up close, is integral. Be patient yourself. When you start finding guys - online or however you are searching - you will start to see patterns of behavior. Meet a few and those who appreciate the fact that this is ultimately about you and your wife and your fantasy, and not about him, will become apparent. Meet for drinks and make it clear that it is just drinks. If they are comfortable with that, it is a good first step. If they insist on jumping right into the sack, well, it becomes clear they don't listen... After meeting a few, then decide which one hits your fancy - both in attitude as well as someone she is comfortable with, attracted to.

Have fun! Play safe!

This is great advice. Couldn't have said it better myself!

My husband and I have done both. The MFM and the FMF. I of course liked the MFM better, cause I"m an attention whore and loved being the center of attention lol.

That being said. We did it with a friend. We laid out the ground rules well in advance and were very good friends before anything happened. It ended when he moved out of state.

Just remember to be prepared for whatever may happen as far as this other guy. Make sure you are very secure with yourself and aren't afraid of the "what if he's better" and can handle watching her pleasing him. I am lucky in that my husband is very secure and was not worried that the other guy might fuck me better then he did, or that he might give better oral etc.

I'm just too insecure for a stranger. I'd read ads and see "HWP required" and think "I'll never fit that, they are just looking for hot" and wimp out. So it was just easier to trust a friend who I knew actually cared about me.

The mutual friend/spontaneous occurance route seems to be the common theme here. It applied to my situation as well. My wife (then girlfriend) experienced the same situation. I shared her with my best friend in college (on numerous occasions). Being in our early 20's sex was always on mine and my friend's minds. I never really planned to share her, but we all three became very comfortable with each other. Kissing her in front of him evolved into heavy petting (over time), which evolved into blow jobs in front of him. Eventually those blow jobs turned into mutual hand jobs and finally mutual blow jobs. The rest is history. Again, we were very comfortable with each other and never really put a plan in place...things just "happened". Sadly I parted ways with my friend after college and have not shared my wife since then. We talk about the experience during sex and she wants to enjoy a threesome again. Getting things set up is an entirely different and complex problem when you have kids :(

Last edited:
Yes, I think the Kids thing is a problem for my husband and I as well. lol

Indeed it is. If the wife and I ever go through with our fantasy, I think it will take some deliberate planning as opposed to sponteniety (did I spell that correctly?). I really think being spontaneous is a critical ingredient to a successful threesome....planning or forcing the act certainly takes away from the enjoyment (in my limited experience). Maybe one of these days, after the kids are grown and have moved out, I will be able to relax in my hot tub and sip a nice glass of whisky while watching a really good friend enjoy my wife. Until that day arrives, I wish the OP good luck!

I guess there was some of that on our part as well. It was talked about, but no date/plan set in stone. Not like it was written "8pm, flirt, 8:30 foreplay" etc.. ;) We didn't pick a day or time or anything, That part did just happen. We just decided if it happened we'd all be comfortable. Of course a little alcohol relaxation helped.

Kids, just means not at your own house sometimes too. ;)

And much of a successful threesome depends on your location. I'm in a small town in AK....there is no shortage of horny males, but discretion (and open minds) are things that would be difficult to obtain and keep. College towns are probably good places to try to set up a threesome. Anyway, I did not mean to high jack the post! :)

I believe people are taking a real chance at disaster, but...

Only you know how strong your marriage is. Since it appears you have both discussed this and it is something the pair of you want, I have one suggestion. When you get ready, do not bring the other man to your home, at least not right away. I would have two meetings; first with yourself only to see if he is someone YOU approve of, if so, then I would set up another meeting with you and your wife.
Once you find the right guy I would meet at a motel. I would never bring someone to my home for something like that.
Also, I would never consider a friend; too many possible loose ends.

Pick a stranger; ask him to prove who he is with I.D.; google him; have the first meeting, if he passes, have a second with your wife. If all things work out up to that point, meet him at a motel.

Well ladies and gentlemen, thank you all so much for the advice. While my wife and I have not moved to the next phase if our MFM plans, we have certainly enjoyed the search. Several great sites out there but our local swingers club has proven to be the most fruitful. Optimistic that we can find mr right nearby. I can't wait to fuck my wife while she sucks on another fat prick, then to switch and allow her to clean my cock with her tongue while another man has his way with her well fucked pussy

Hey message board, looking for some advice. 32 year old happily married man. Looking for how to advice on MFM threesomes. I have heard horror stories and positive experiences. Just wanting honest advice on finding good partners from those who have been there and done that. Thanks!!

Hi superman, we have had many mfm, only had one flop. they are all strangers but what i do is have an add on AFF. i generally pick the guys out, chat with them on IM for a while. you can normally tell the tossers.If they make it passed that stage i then give them my moblie number and we have a couple chats over the phone. If they make it past that stage then i organize a meet before the night. I i'm still impressed i then organize the night. my wife never meets th nor talks to them before the night.
i think it is important that the husband can get along with the guy he is going to share his wife with.

if all goes well in the mfm he is normally invited back for another night in the future. hence a regular mfm fuck buddy and saves having to go through the process again. but, if you can get a few on the go that are down to earth guys well then comes the next step. mmmf or mmmmf or even bigger..

my wife never meets th nor talks to them before the night.
Why? I trust my husband, but I don't feel that he has the right to choose my sexual partners for me.

When my husband and I did MFMs/MMFs, I was always the contact person, and I always had ultimate (veto) power. We always met the potential third party in a nonsexual setting to make sure that there was chemistry among all of us. However, if I didn't want anything to happen, it wasn't going to happen, regardless of what my husband wanted to do.

But, hey, if what y'all do works for you, then you rock on with your bad selves. Other people's mileage may vary, obviously. :)

Why? I trust my husband, but I don't feel that he has the right to choose my sexual partners for me.

When my husband and I did MFMs/MMFs, I was always the contact person, and I always had ultimate (veto) power. We always met the potential third party in a nonsexual setting to make sure that there was chemistry among all of us. However, if I didn't want anything to happen, it wasn't going to happen, regardless of what my husband wanted to do.

But, hey, if what y'all do works for you, then you rock on with your bad selves. Other people's mileage may vary, obviously. :)

Because she is my sub. so you may not be a sub. if thats what works for you. good for you..

Back