Bi guys looking to meet in UK

Hi

Hi guys
South Wales here

Hi Martine, I regularly stay in a hotel in Cardiff for work, and could also possibly travel in the area. I'd love to chat or swap pms - would love to meet a horny CD. Tried to pm you but think you may have PMs turned off x

I'm in the North West 42 years old, chubby, looking to meet for experimentation. Bi curious, PM me if interested!!

Last edited:
Still hoping to meet someone in London / SE or Cardiff / S.Wales.

Married, 48, have had a few experiences with men but would love a regular lover to explore all xxx

Still hoping to meet someone in London / SE or Cardiff / S.Wales.

Married, 48, have had a few experiences with men but would love a regular lover to explore all xxx

Plenty of us hoping for the same. Identifying a like minded man in the local area always seems to be an issue.

28 year old male looking to experiment with similarly aged femboys in the Bristol area

Here in Midlands. Anyone around who wants to PM me first to see if we can get it off together, then meet ?

25 yr old, in Wiltshire, looking to try for the first time. Need to be discreet due to my gf!

Medway, Kent

Medway 58 year old bi guy here. Love to chat and more. I can't accommodate but willing to meet. Prefer someone in the SE

Last edited:
Back