Campus surprise (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
ea4e8862.jpg

Dr. Selena Legacy
Raven hair
Deep intense dark eyes
5'8"
Well curved and very toned body
Very clearly at least part Native American

Professor of Ancient Studies at one of the most prestigious mens academy in the nation. One of the only female professors there as the students tended to try to run off or get female professors fired. She had one thing in her side which was 10 years in the military and several years guest teaching in military academies around the world.

She stood staring out the window of her classroom her hair pulled back in a single braid Her near uniform looking business pants suit she looked almost lethal appearance. Written across dry erase board was Dr Legacy and the first topic of discussion. ~The Psychological affect of Sex causing Warfare~

As the bell rang she turned looking out over her class. Deep intense blue eyes looking to each student in turn. She silently noted the ones that seemed to wince at the weight of her glance and the ones who seemed to "puff up" and those who did a good job hiding any reaction.

I am Dr Legacy. I have been told about your attempts to run off female professors... Read your syllabus and my introduction and judge for yourself if you really wish to make that attempt with me. However if death and combat can't scare me... Trust fund gentlemen will probably not stand a chance... But... if you are up for the challenge... Bring it Gentlemen. If you are squeamish about the topic on the board leave my class now and transfer out I will not have you wasting my time or your own.
 
7fd03bb5.jpg



Justice Hilde
Brown hair
Green Eyes
6'
Well sculpted Gymnists body
English decent


He sat in this boring class. He noticed his teacher looking at him. his new teacher! She was a sexy figure. he was still just a Sophmore, but he sure injyed the look of her body in that suit. He barely heard what she said.

He read the topic and scoffed as he watched her mouth move. Damn she was hot, All he could do was envision the soft folds of that hot womans lips on his hard cock. he smiled as he began to read her, lecture topic once again.

The Topic brought out his imagination, of yes this Ms.Legacy would be his, he'd have her over her desk his cock balls deep inside her. He couldn't wait. He heard the bell and jumped as he had been deep in his reverie and was now back to look at her. he was the only student left as he sat there.

He was done for the day and sat defiantly looking at her letting his gaze cover her curves, as if painting them with a the skill of a brush. Finally he stood and smiled walking past her.

" Seems to me you want to intimidate the lot and see who among us is a boy or a man" he says as he stood his book to his left and his right hand brusing through his wavey hair. His trousers issued by the school had a tent in the front. It was a ample bulge as he stood his uniform disheveled.

He had no tie on. His button up was missing the first three or four buttons, it also wasn't tucked in. his pants where to tight, and his jackets patches had all been removed and replaced with the patches of video games and super heroes.
 
Dean Forrester told me I could expect attitude trouble from you Mr. Hilde. Not my problem if you find my words or gender intimidating. You can either take the class do your best in it or drop out simple a that.

Her eyes were predatory and her bearing quite military as she glanced over unimpressed with the boy before her. She was told how the students always did what they could to get rid of any female instructors and she was ready for the challenge. She even had her own ideas about how to deal with the more problematic students such h as Mr Hilde here.
 
He gave a smirk and than turned to leave. " I would stay and chat Teach but i have Gymnastics" he says as he smiles " though if your free you can come see who I handle the apparatuses, I do love to to bend and flex and use my hands" he than turned and looked over his shoulder once again.

"Until we meet again Ms.Legacy" he said giving his own predatory smile as he walked out and walked strong down the hall way. Other boys got out of his way as he casually walked down the halls, his Halls!
 
Dean Forrester walked into the classroom with a very prominent smirk on his face.

So alredy getting under your students skin Selena?

He laughed leaning back against the lecture table as she shook her head.

He is nothing I can't handle... I saw how you waxed over my military career and opted more for my teaching. Wanting me to stun them that much on the field trip to the base?

He nodded with a grin

Exactly Selena.

The day progressed on and the next day there were a few empty seats but mostly determined faces of young trust fund boys not wanting to be outdone by a woman.
 
He sat in class with a smug look on his face. He had already turned in his assignments to the other teachers. Oh he had most of the other teachers in his pocket, be it money women or boys. He knew there price and he paid it. He was gonna get her like he had the only other two female staff members on campus the nurse and the librarian, he would have this Ms.Legacy his.

He had done his research and knew her not only a teacher but military trained. He smiled to having pulled up a few old things form her past, a boy friends tape of them together, and a few compromising pictures. He was thinking about when, where and how to spring his trap. It couldn't be simple she was to sophisticated of a prey for that, no he would have to use all the cunning he had to muster to get it done... The field trip!

Yes after the field trip, most teachers have to lock up there class rooms after the trios, especially if it finishes after classes end. He smiled a sadistic smile as he checked his list: rope, aphrodisiac, chloroform, rag, blindfold, ball gag, the egg, the vibe, the ribbed dildo, the beast, anal beads, even cock ring! Oh was he gonna enjoy this.
 
A couple more weeks past and Dean Forrester was waiting with the students as troop transport arrived from the nearby base at Dr Legacy's request so that the students could get a true feel for what the fighting men and women went through. Dean Forrester was met with salutes from the soldiers who seemed to know who he was.

Once at the base their professor was already there waiting in jet black BDUs black combats and her hair pulled back in a braid. The events of the day were a tour and for those who had the sand t d it a live fire training exercise led by Dr Legacy and her team.

Whispers began filtering through some of the students about her being far more hard core than they imagined and some admitting amongst themselves being a little turned on by it and some just wanting to get the hell out of Dodge and back to campus and on their own turf.

Dr Legacy seemed have as iron a fist here as she did in class. The alledged disgruntled ex was on the team as well and seemed to be anything but disgruntled. He almost seems to still be hers but not in any way these boys would be able to understand.

Once everything was over she climbed aboard the transport with her students and headed back to campus.
 
Throughout the day he leered, taking in the sight of her. He was ready, all this wasn't gonna stop bin form the sweet prize in her pants.

He was a bit nervous as all the students began to leave and he slipped into Ms.Legacy's class room. He stood in wait listening, He heard her talk to a few students and than wished them well. He smiled and dosed his rag in chloroform and was ready, he had laid out his gear on some of the desks and his duffle bag tested on her table. It was full of the rope and the ball gag. Soon she would be his, and he would have him self this smug bitch!

The door opened and he watched... As she walked towards the desk he sprang! He grabs you his hands and arms full of wirey muscle. He growled as he struggled and got the rag over your nose and holds it....
 
Last edited:
Combat training second nature as her stance planted firm. One foot back the other anchoring her weight as a elbow flew back aimed at the side of her assailants head and the other for the gut behind her in timed repetition as long as she could shallowing and slowing her breathing. The foot balancing her a step back then kicking out with one last instinct snap to injure the leg of her attacker.
 
He shifted his balance and tumbled away as he hit the desks and winced. He tried to get back up but his ribs hurt from the desk and his eyes were watery and his thinking was sluggish. He looked at her and growled as he got back up and coughed as he looked at her again and shook his head.

" Okay..." he says letting the word hang a bit before he continued on his breathing labored and his head still a bit fuzzy" Ms. Legacy, we can do this two ways...we can continue this and if we do I'll have you down on tied to the desk and my dick deep in your sweet pussy, or we can part now and try again later, I would of said to part ways and end this conflict but damn teach you've got to much fight in you and I bet your sweet pussy and tight ass are begging for a nice hot cock." he says standing there ready to strike if need be... He looked and saw his bag was still bacon her desk, and that was between him and her. He thought maybe he could tumble through it but maybe not. He needed the bag if he could get the aphrodisiac in her, she would be far more compliant.
 
Even slowed breathing the chloroform had still affected her as she wobbled fighting to get her bearings. Trying to stand she slumped a little more. She was trying to focus on the voice since her eyes were heavy and struggling to close. The more she fought to stay standing and was slowly losing that battle.
 
Seeing her struggle he gets to his feet and stands slowly letting his body come into iew over the desks as he than pushes the couple he was thrust into and smiles as he walks over and stands about a leg length away as he smiles.

"Is that all a bitch like you has left ..is it" he says tumbling behind you and grabbing his bag as he pulls out the aphrodisiac and sprays it at your face, as he than grabs the duffel bag and smiles.

"I got my toys back now eh teach...You ready to be tied and fucked like some little pig" he says as he slowly pauses seeing his teacher wobble a bit, he was sore and she was looking pretty bad. Were these second thoughts? he was contemplating as he stepped forward and flipped her on her back and smiled as he leaned in and grabbed her breasts and squeezed them as he looked down at her on her back, he straddling her as he smiled.
 
Nope not... all.

Landing hard on floor she was still suffering but her training was fighting to over ride that as she felt him straddling her and with as much force of will she brought her leg up to attempt to kick at the back of his head or at least connect with his back with a knee with all the force she could muster.

Suspected you would have the biggest problem with a woman in power... such a predictable little boy...

There was almost something predatory in her voice... a very dominant Domme tone to her words even with the slight slur to them from the still attacking effects of the chloroform.
 
He falls forward and smashes his face into the floor. He groans as he lay there. This was suppose to be easy. He got her with the chloroform and the aphrodisiac. She should be out and her pushy soaking her panties by now.

he gets up and leans against a desk and holds his nose. " Fuck teach" he says as he sounds odd his nose held, and possibly broken." I give...you fucked my nose up" he said as he sees her stir he smiles telling yet its a ruse. He was gonna rape her, wait for her to crawl away, pounce on her and ram his hand in her pants! Oh her was gonna hook his fingers in there and than cut away her clothes....
 
She moved slowly seeming disoriented still and even more wobbly as she did. trying to get to her feet as best she could she knew the lay out of the room well and could see there was a bag on the table that she was closer still to and tried to use it to pull herself up. She did her best to make it to her feet before he could act again.
 
He pounced and gripped her hips letting his crotch pressing into her his cock straining with anticipation. He smiles as he loops his hands in the waist and begins to pull on pants.

" Its getting to you ain't it teach" he said smiling as he held on to your waist band with one hand as his other goes to his pen knife. He than lets his blade saw threw the loose hanging fabric as he holds on to you . He gets the fabric open enough and rips it from there. He smiles as he looks at your panties.
 
Her regulated breathing was Slowly clearing the fog of the chloroform but whatever that other spray was she was still looped a little not sure what it was. It did however seem to amp in some strange way her predatory side. It was an interesting feeling in the middle of a "fight" like this.

Her eyes for a little while seemed hazed as she tried to focus on him only for them to clear as a cold cruel smile curled her lips and a hand gripped the leg of a desk for leverage and she moved to flip them over where she would be sitting atop of him if she could flip the two of them.
 
He felt he rock back and he slams back on the floor he groans in pain and than groans again he feels your body slam on top of his crotch, he tries to move but realizes his hands are pinned under your thighs and his as he trys to shake them free he sends his bulge shifting on your crotch as he tries and fails to wiggle free.

"What the Fuck Teach" he growls as he tries again only to get his crotch to stir with a little pain as he can't really move. "Come on I give. I give, Please let me up, I think my nose is broken and my head feels like its bleeding, I'm sorry forgive me" he says trying to struggle some more but can't seem to get free.
 
Little man only wants to play rough when he thinks he is winning... tables turn and you wanna run away... your nose is fine just bloodied a little and you have a superficial break to the skin of your left temple the bleeding has already stopped on its own.

She stared down at him a cold grin on her lips as she leaned down and stared into his eyes her lips a breath from his.

You wanna play rough... lets play rough... this does not go to the dean or your parents on one condition... you are MINE... whatever I want whenever I want it is that clear? Little man likes it rough I can play rough... and believe me you have not seen anything yet... I knew you might try something and I made sure not to break you too much but this has all be recorded and I will not hesitate to take every second of it to the dean and your parents
 
He tried to struggle some more as he growls out at you, "Fuck you teach, I don't believe you" he true to buck his hips and winces as his bulge hits your pussy, hitting him some what painfully as it true to crush his cock! He than wiggles as he trys to free himself finding this painful yet necessary. She wasn't gonna have him as her slave, she was his slave.. He had to get out of this.

"Get off me so ai can kick your ass than fuck that dirty oussy of yours, unless you like raping little boys" he said incoherently in rage!
 
She leaned down lifting her hips up a little.

Whats wrong only willing when you are in control... pity you could have had fun. Just know that this can get back to Dean Forrester and your parents if I ever decide I think they should know.

Her mind clearer as she rested her hands on his chest and slowly stood up standing over him she stared down smiling watching his face ready to defend herself if she had to and knew that she had in fact recorded all of his attack and would use it if she had to.
 
"Wait" he says as he lay there his cock straining to be free and to get release as he looks at his teacher his lust for her still there.

"Please Ms.Legacy..I..I want to fuck you, My cock is hard and willing, I..I'll..I'll be your pet please don't leave me like this, It hurts so bad for you please Teacher can..can you help me.. I'll do any thing, i'll be your pet.. Please don't leave me here with this hard on.. Please Ms. Legacy I'll do any thing, Please" he said as he got on to all fours and begged at you his face in a mix of lust, love and pain as her reaches out for you as he kneels and lets his other hand absentmindedly stroke his cock threw the fabric of his undies.
 
She watched him closely with a predatory smirk. The aphrodisiac had fed her interest in this young man but she was not willing to be out done or taken advantage of by some trust fund tot no matter how old he was or how tough he thought he was.

Really... anything? The closet over there is simply a a link between my classroom and my office. I keep an extra suit in there get me the pants from it... NOW!

She would make him prove himself and his desire to please her to earn release and relief.
 
"Yes Ms.legacy" he than gets up and starts to walk to your office" would you like anything else while I'm in there" he asks thinking he should lay it on thick to help her out...he went in to the office grabbed the pants and walked back to Ms. legacy. he than held out the pant and did a little bow

"Your pants mistress" he says as he holds them out waiting for you to take them
 
you need not call Me mistress Dr Legacy will do for now.

Taking the pants she quickly changed into them. Most of her suits were black so there was little worry about them being too different if she had to replace pants or jacket for some reason.

Now lets go to My office. You can reveal to Me what you thought you should have used against Me.
 
Back
Top