Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
avavaHR0cDovL2dhbGxlcmllczYucGV0aXRldGVlbmFnZXIuY29tLzEyL2Z0dnNhcmEvNC5qcGc%253d.jpg

here is another one for youguys who want to explode in my inbox.

Nice, do you ever go out with that top but without a bra?

*Blushing rosily*

Now wait one minute peaches......I promise I was NOT lurking tonight......I was out in the garage with my son sorting through about 10 totes of books.....trying to decide which ones to keep, trash or sell. (My dad was an avid reader and he left me a TON of books when he passed......just never sorted through them until now:eek: )

Maybe I should put you over my knee for trying to make me out to be a bad Daddy to talldad;):p

Oh Daddy John - I wasn't - I would NEVER - I didn't mean ANYTHING BAD! *Looking down* And I know you're too busy to play right now too....I was just remembering a night with you and my Sister and Daddy Rob and........*little voice*me.......... Will you spank me........please? I really, really need one of your spankin's .......*Looking back up....one tear trembling on my eyelashes....biting my bottom lip*:eek:

*Nodding happily*

Gigggles, I knew it :p

G'Morning all Daddies and BG's
Will have to catch up later with my posts.. wow what a busy night you all had last night lol.

Hope you all have a wonderful morning :heart:

Yes they did! Looks like we have a new sister too. Good Morning Mia! Have a beautiful day!

And Good Morning to all the Daddies and Baby Girls! (Hurried Hugs)

Good morning to all of the REAL Little girls; Bound, Serene1, Hester, Peaches, Mia, (sorry if I forgot one. And to all the Daddies, Happy 1st Day of Spring!!!

Yes they did! Looks like we have a new sister too. Good Morning Mia! Have a beautiful day!

And Good Morning to all the Daddies and Baby Girls! (Hurried Hugs)

hiya, peaches. o/t = that story i sent - the pool scene - is submitted; should be up in a few days. i got a daddy scene to run past you once i write the intro, which is going to be after i've edited three in the bag that i have a deadline for ... like today! :eek:

A little this...a little that.....there are a few *blushing* exhibitionists among us....and some voyeurs (pointedly NOT looking at Daddy John;)) and last night BGMia and I were trying to get a slumber party together............... It sort of fell apart though....we should save it for a Friday or Saturday night I think.

Mmmm yes we should try again for the slumber party :)
Still have my toys packed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back