Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at night, sleep during the day. Dealing with people on a daily basis, let alone regular traffic I try to avoid. Otherwise I get rather pissed off and strangling someone sounds very tempting.

There's a piece of me that likes the hours I work now, and there's a piece of me that would looooove to go find a job where I can work the night shift. I worked nights years ago and I liked it for the reasons you stated above; very few people and no traffic at all. And because there was nothing going on my supervisor left me alone for the most part. Ahhh...that was the life.
 
Just wait till you come for a visit. There is a large greek population around here and that means lots of greek restaurants...and that means lots of gyros...and that means....YUM!!!!:)

They have a Greek festival every year in Winston-Salem, NC :D
I love the sausages :p
 
Just wait till you come for a visit. There is a large greek population around here and that means lots of greek restaurants...and that means lots of gyros...and that means....YUM!!!!:)
You know how hard it is for me to get meat, so I was sooo happy I found this. I haven't had such a delicious dinner in ages!
Not since Dec. 29 anyway. :D
And I am so proud of you being able shave off that one word to get to the 3000 word maximum.

LOL.

It probably took you a few hours.

:D
 
And I am so proud of you being able shave off that one word to get to the 3000 word maximum.

LOL.

It probably took you a few hours.

Good going, baby!:)

Shut it you :p

~~

I want one of these gyro things...i might tell Y that he has to start educating us in Greek food now :D, we've started to educate him in english, chinese, portuguese and italian :D
 
Mkay, so cantaloupe soap. Possibly a good idea in theory. In practice...notsomuch.
I don't wanna smell like funky melon.
 
Last edited:
That came true.

Can you do what you did yesterday for this to happen today for tomorrow pleasepleasepleaseplease?
Wow. That was complicated. :D

I'm not sure I can separate Pennsylvania and New York and I really need to go to work tomorrow so... hrmmmm... I'll work on it but I can't promise you anything. :kiss:
 
Just read that Billy Powell died. He was the keyboardist for Lynyrd Skynyrd and had survived the plane crash in 1977.

I remember seeing them play in Mobile in 1976. Saw them a few times after that, but it just wasn't the same.


RIP Billy.:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top