Your Helpful Poice II

15 men exonerated after being falsely arrested by dishonest cop

A judge in Chicago on Thursday overturned the convictions of 15 people, who alleged they were wrongfully indicted on drug charges by a corrupt police official.

After a brief hearing by Cook County prosecutors, Judge LeRoy Martin Jr. dismissed the charges as it was confirmed that the convictions had no proper base.

The corrupt police officer, Ronald Watts, along with other members on his team, arrested the men between 2003 and 2008 on various drug related charges, USA Today reported.

After the verdict, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel along with Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said in a joint statement that they have “zero tolerance for abuse, misconduct or any unlawful actions” by the police force.

They added, “The actions of Ronald Watts must be condemned by all of us, and we will continue our work to ensure the abuses of the past are never repeated in the future.”

Mark Rotert, who is the head of the Cook County State’s Attorney’s conviction integrity unit said, “In good conscience we could not see these convictions stand.”

According to a report by Chicago Tribune, the 15 accused had filed a petition two months ago, saying they had been framed by Watts.

The same report also tells the story of a certain Lionel White Jr., who was wrongfully arrested and had drugs planted on him by Watts and his team, 11 years ago.

White said that the incident took place when he was 17 years old and some weeks after his father Lionel Sr. made a complaint to the police about Watts and his underlings planting drugs and framing him as well.

In 2013, Watts was convicted for stealing thousands of dollars from a drug emissary who also happened to be an informant for the FBI, according to another Chicago Tribune report

Watts was then given a 22-month prison sentence.

:eek: 22 months! Why not 10 years?
 
Cops charge mom with felony after she planted recorder in child’s backpack to collect evidence of bullying

A Virginia mother who placed a recording device in her 9-year-old daughter’s backpack to help prove to school officials that she was being bullied has been charged by police with a felony.

Local news station WAVY reports that Norfolk resident Sarah Sims grew fed up with her local elementary school’s failure to take action to prevent her daughter from being bullied. To put the school’s feet to the fire, she planted a recorder in her daughter’s backpack to show them direct evidence that she was a victim of a bullying campaign.

However, when the school found the recorder and then moved her daughter to a different classroom.

What surprised her even more, says tells WAVY, is that she was subsequently charged with a felony.

Specifically, WAVY says police charged Sims with “use of device to intercept oral communication and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor,” which could carry up to five years in prison.

WTF?:eek:
 
Cops charge mom with felony after she planted recorder in child’s backpack to collect evidence of bullying

A Virginia mother who placed a recording device in her 9-year-old daughter’s backpack to help prove to school officials that she was being bullied has been charged by police with a felony.

Local news station WAVY reports that Norfolk resident Sarah Sims grew fed up with her local elementary school’s failure to take action to prevent her daughter from being bullied. To put the school’s feet to the fire, she planted a recorder in her daughter’s backpack to show them direct evidence that she was a victim of a bullying campaign.

However, when the school found the recorder and then moved her daughter to a different classroom.

What surprised her even more, says tells WAVY, is that she was subsequently charged with a felony.

Specifically, WAVY says police charged Sims with “use of device to intercept oral communication and misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor,” which could carry up to five years in prison.


WTF?:eek:

I believe that mother is within the law: http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/virginia-recording-law

http://wiat.com/2017/11/22/virginia...tting-recording-device-in-daughters-backpack/
 
Last edited:
‘This is Christmastime. You kicked down my door’: Chicago woman furious after police raid wrong house

CHICAGO — Jennell Cross had just settled into a couch around midnight Thursday to watch a movie in her daughter's South Chicago home when she heard one bang, and then another against the front door.

Cross said she ran to the back of the home to warn her daughter. "Somebody's trying to break in the house," she yelled.

Shanae Cross said she was trying to pull her mother into a bathroom for safety when a swarm of cops barged into the house, guns drawn and shouting questions.

The officers moved through the bungalow and tried to handcuff Cross' 17-year-old brother. The family demanded to see a warrant.

Finally, an officer called out the address on the no-knock search warrant.

It was for a different home on the block.

Chicago Cops too dumb to read?:eek:
 

Apparently, this charge has now been dropped. http://wtkr.com/2017/11/29/charges-...-sent-daughter-to-school-with-audio-recorder/

Good. It never should have been made in the first place. And the school is still lying in their teeth.

On Wednesday Norfolk Public Schools released a statement about the incident:


Norfolk Public Schools (NPS) takes any accusation of bullying, whether by a student or staff member very seriously. In every instance a thorough investigation is performed. In addition, school and district administrators always work closely with parents and students to quickly address concerns and offer accommodations when necessary. It is NPS’ practice to handle parent complaints internally.
 
Last edited:
"If I had never dialed the police department, she would still be alive."

"If I had never dialed the police department, he would still be alive."

"If I had never dialed the police department, they would still be alive.

"If I had never dialed the police department, it would still be alive."

How many times have these words have been spoken, in the last 10 years ?
 
When compared to other western nations, on police killings, the USA comes off poorly. Well... That's assuming you regard the high rate of killing as being bad. I accept that given the state of USA culture currently that may not be a given.
However. It suggests to me that either the authorities are recruiting the wrong people as cops, that is idiot scardey cats or that the training methods are crap.
Either way, I think if I was in charge of a police dept in a USA city I'd be looking at contracting the job out to the Canadian Mounties.j
 
"If I had never dialed the police department, she would still be alive."

"If I had never dialed the police department, he would still be alive."

"If I had never dialed the police department, they would still be alive.

"If I had never dialed the police department, it would still be alive."

How many times have these words have been spoken, in the last 10 years ?

No way of knowing, but probably very seldom. I strongly believe words such as these would be much more common: "I'm sure glad I was able to call the cops. We'd probably all be dead now if I hadn't."
 
Black family arrested for ‘loitering’ on their own front lawn

On October 1, a black family was standing in the front yard of their home, when police approached. They were arrested for loitering even though they were on their own property, reports KYW news.

Loitering offenses have historically been used as a way to purge people seen as undesirable, such as the homeless, from public spaces.

Now, the family is demanding answers from the Chester Township Police Department in Pennsylvania.

"Blue Nazis" in Pennsylvania? Yep Trump won in Penn in'16 and they are still Nazis!
 
Court Flips Bird To Guy Whose House Police Blew Up

leo lech greenwood village colorado denver federal appeals court swat
Court Flips Bird To Guy Whose House Police Blew Up
Stephen Robinson
November 01, 2019 09:45 AM

A federal appeals court ruled this week that a homeowner isn't entitled to compensation after police wrecked his house and left his family homeless. Leo Lech's Greenwood Village, Colorado, residence was the setting of a 19-hour standoff with police in June 2015. An armed shoplifter, who'd scored two belts and a shirt from Walmart, broke into Lech's home and held off pursuing officers with a handgun. The cops fired tear gas into the residence, exploded walls, blew out windows, and finally drove a military-style armored vehicle through the front door.

SWAT officers apprehended the shoplifting suspect, who had nothing to do with Lech, but in their wake, they left behind the climax of an Avengers movie.

"The interior of the Lech Home was a mass of debris and destroyed belongings from the projectiles launched into the home by the Defendants. Chemical munitions or other projectiles were stuck in the walls. The Lech Home was completely uninhabitable and its condition posed a danger to anyone entering the home," one of Lech's attorneys, David Williams, wrote in a federal lawsuit filed in August 2016.

You'd think, under those circumstances, Lech would've won the free house lottery. If he didn't receive a giant novelty check at a public ceremony, the cops could've at least come back on the weekends and helped rebuild like on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." They'd already had demo day. But this was like a bad "Property Brothers" episode where they demolish your house and then tell you to fuck off.

Next the Police will get a few surplus A-10's and napalm the place to get those shoplifters!
:rolleyes:
 
restores my faith in the federal court system. If you harbour a known criminal who presents a firearm to police who have given you ample opportunity to give yourself up peacefully you deserve all you get.
As I say restores my faith that the courts will deliver a similar result to all who obstruct justice.
 
As the nation becomes poorer, police departments cut corners in training and seek other sources of revenue. They become semi-private gangs with badges and guns.
 
Who would body slam a quadruple amputee, that is 1/3 the size and height
of the body of the assailant ?

Cop Tackles and Pins 15-Year-Old Quadruple Amputee

November 15, 2019

At the video’s start, a white deputy in wraparound sunglasses can be seen
kneeling on the ground and holding the black teenager in a headlock.
Immanuel grows increasingly upset, his voice rising to a frantic shriek
as he tells the officer not to hold him down.

As the video begins, the white deputy can be seen kneeling on the ground
and holding the shirtless teenager in a headlock.

Immanuel, who is clearly upset, screams at the deputy and tells him not
to hold him down. He tries to get away, but the deputy strengthens his
hold on the teenager, pushing his body on top of Immanuel's and
pressing him into the ground.

When the deputy loosens his grip, Immanuel tries to shake him off and break free,
but he doesn’t get far. The officer tackles him, wrapping his arms around the
teenager and practically lying on top of him as he wrestles him to the floor.
An uncomfortable minute passes as the quadruple amputee swears and
screams at the deputy, who uses one forearm to hold him pressed to the ground.

“I will raise my voice to you whenever the [expletive] I want, you understand?”
the officer yells. (directly into the teen's face)

C.J., who has been recording the scene as he eats his breakfast in the next room,
interrupts. “Hey, you asked him a question, and he answered,” he tells the deputy.

“Shut the hell up!” the cop snaps back. He tells the 16-year-old to go to his room;
C.J. responds that he’s eating his cereal and isn’t allowed to be in his room.
The deputy storms over, screaming at C.J. and telling him to stay out of something
that doesn’t involve him. “You shut the hell up!” he yells again. C.J. tells him to
get out of his face.

The teenager tells the deputy to get out of his face.

"You're going to get arrested too," the deputy says.

Another teen in the group home then begins recording the incident.
C.J. can be seen placing his cereal down and complying with the
deputy by putting his arms behind his back.

C.J. is not resisting and the deputy has already restrained the teen
when the deputy suddenly slams the 16-year-old's face into a wall.

A third teenager takes the phone and begins filming as C.J. is turned around
and placed in handcuffs. Without warning, the deputy slams the head of the
unsuspecting 16-year-old into the wall. There’s a loud crash, and then the
black teen is led to a squad car by the two officers, who appear to be white.

C.J. and Immanuel were both taken to jail for disorderly conduct.

Both C.J. and Immanuel were jailed for disorderly conduct, Feinman said.
The deputy hadn’t been wearing a body camera.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...iffs-office-year-old-video-quadruple-amputee/

Given that Immanuel has no legs and is missing most of his arms —
and wasn’t even wearing a shirt, making it unlikely that he could have
somehow been hiding a concealed weapon — Feinman questions how
he could have posed a threat to “this very large policeman with a badge
and a gun.” Regardless of what the teenager said to the officer, he argues,
the better response would have been to sit down and try to de-escalate the
situation.

What did the 15 year old teen do, to get this brutal treatment ?

He knocked over a trash can, screamed and yelled in frustrattion.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/new...ty-tackles-teen-with-no-arms-or-legs-11393275

After KOLD published the footage, the charges against the teens were dropped.
The Pima County Attorney's Office said they decided to drop the charges after
reviewing the disturbing video.
 

I can ‘do anything I want, I’m a police officer’: Indiana cop fired after racially profiling black men in mall parking lot


A white police officer working for Lawrence Township in Indiana has been fired after he was filmed accosting two black men sitting in their car outside of a Nordstrom Rack and accusing them of being “suspicious.”

According to WTHR, Lawrence Township Deputy Constable Daryl Jones approached cousins Aaron Blackwell and Durell Cunningham on the north side of Indianapolis but was filmed on a cellphone that eventually led to him losing his job.

The Daily Mail reports that Jones was dismissed from his job with Lawrence Township Chief Constable Terry Burns stating, “He was terminated last night when the video was brought to my attention. I did see the video and made the decision immediately and that pretty speaks of my reaction.”
:)
 
Female bodybuilder, 82, beats home intruder so badly he had to be taken to hospital

She don't need no fucking Police!

An 82-year-old award-winning female bodybuilder turned the tables -- literally -- on a home intruder and beat him so badly after he broke into her house that he had to be taken to the hospital.

Willie Murphy says she was getting ready for bed in her home in Rochester, New York, at around 11 p.m. when she heard pounding on her front door.

"[A man] was outside saying please call an ambulance because I’m sick, I’m sick," Murphy told ABC Rochester affiliate WHAM.

Murphy ended up calling police to get the man the help he requested but she didn’t let the man inside, which caused him to become angry, she said.

"I hear a loud noise, I’m thinking, 'what the heck was that,'" Murphy said. "The young man is in my home. He broke the door."

Murphy, who said she can deadlift 225 pounds and recently won a weightlifting competition earlier this year, was shocked but unperturbed.

"He picked the wrong house to break into," she said.

"The officers that came wanted to go on my front porch and take selfies with me," she said. "I’m alone and I’m old but guess what? I’m tough."
:D
 
Is there a difference in the percentage?

Is there a difference in the percentage of black boys that shoot other black boys compared to white culture?

I keep reading about all kinds of black on black violence in cities with Liberal governments. If there is any truth to those chronic reports that come out year after year it is possible that trying to police people like that would result in police being forced to shoot a few once in a while. Of course there are some bad cops just as recent news has proven about corruption in the FBI, CIA, IRS,Justice Department, Congress, or any other government agency with lots of liberals. But that should not take away from all the police or members of these other agencies that are honorable humans.
 
Feds shoot Alabama woman seconds after bursting into her home while looking for suspect already in jail

Federal marshals shot an Alabama woman inside her home while looking for a drug suspect who was already in jail.

A drug task force unit raided a home around 5:30 a.m. Thursday in Mobile County seeking a man who no longer lived there — and who had been arrested on drug charges about 15 hours earlier, reported AL.com.

The man’s nephew was outside emptying the trash with a friend before work, and his fiancée Ann Rylee was sleeping inside on a recliner when sheriff’s deputies and marshals arrived in body armor.

The 19-year-old woman grabbed a shotgun kept in the living room for protection, and federal marshals opened fire within seconds.
Happy Holidays! As a special thanks for your support this year, you can get Raw ad-free for just $2 a week. Now until Dec. 31.

“The entry team was giving her orders, ‘Drop the gun, put the gun down, drop the gun,’ several times over a period of a few seconds,” said Mobile County Sheriff Sam Cochran. “She pointed the gun at one of them and two or three agents fired upon her.”

Christopher McLeod disputed their account, saying the drug task force did not identify themselves as law enforcement, never ordered his fiancée to drop the shotgun and instead yelled “gun” several times before opening fire.

“They had us face down in the dirt outside the whole time this was going on,” McLeod said.

Rylee has undergone surgery for her wounds and is expected to recover.
 
White Settlement shooter demanded money from the church several times before he shot it up: report

On Tuesday, The Daily Beast reported that the man implicated in the fatal shooting on Sunday at the West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, Texas received assistance from the church in the past — but also demanded cash from them on several occasions, and was rebuffed.

Minister Britt Farmer told The Christian Chronicle that the suspect, Keith Thomas Kinnunen, was recognizable as the man who visited their congregation for assistance — despite the fact that the photo showed him “wearing a disguise that included a fake beard, a wig, a long coat, and hat.”

The shooting resulted in the deaths of two congregants, and ended when a retired law enforcement official and “deacon of security,” returned fire and shot him in the head.

:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top