Daydream_weaver's Refuge

Dark Vanilla....that is my scent....*a mischievious smile curves my lips and I lift a hand to trail a fingertip along the neckline of my shirt*...Good night, Miss Luna...
 
A grin lightens my eyes, turning them bright coppery brown

I shall remember that, sweet. Good night.

Turning, I walk away...knowing that I will find her again, soon
 
*Watching Luna leave I wait until the door closes then lift my hands in the air and twirl round and round until my head spins. Laughter pure and filled with delight bubbles from my lips. Dropping to the lush carpet before the fireplace I stretch languidly. My mind is filled with curiosity of what wonders she would work on my body if I were at her mercy...and then would she extract her own pleasure teaching me how to love her just the way she likes.

I wave a hand and the lights all flicker out leaving me in the shadows of the fire's glow*
 
*Fresh from the shower I wrap a dark purple sarong around my waist, leaving my breast bare and free. I pad barefooted through my refuge stopping at my desk to pick up a thick leather bound book and my favorite pen. A slip of paper floats to the floor and I quickly retrieve it wondering when it had been left...probably while I was so sweetly preoccupied. A smile curls my lips as I think of the night before and the wonderful woman who shared it with me.

Pouring myself a glass of juice I make my way onto the back deck and settle onto a lounge chair. The sun begins to warm my skin as I open the book on my lap and take pen in hand. Time to work on my very first story post....
 
*Glancing up from my scribbles I shield my eyes looking for the source of the footsteps*

I'm out on the deck if you'd like to join me....
 
*Glancing up from my scribbles I shield my eyes looking for the source of the footsteps*

I'm out on the deck if you'd like to join me....

wanders out onto the deck, finding a lounge chair to stretch out on, smoothing her skirt

Nice place you have here
 
*closing my book I set it aside and turn more toward my visitor, a smile lighting my eyes*

Thank you...I enjoy being off the beaten path
 
a little getaway, a little secret, a little privacy

returning the smile

a safe place
 
*gazing off into the trees I give a contented sigh...then glance back with a crooked grin*

And of course, no neighbors to hear any...um...loud noises
 
or see things you might want kept close
or words you don't want heard

a fingernail scrapes against nylon
 
Indeed...a place to feel free and unjudged...

*taking up my empty glass I stand and stretch a bit*

Would you like something to drink? I have a fairly good variety.
 
Coming right up...

*Stepping inside to the kitchen I take a thick bottomed tumbler from the cabinet and a bottle from another. I pour three fingers of Jim Beam into the glass and turn toward the refrigerator for the ice. Two cubes drop gently into the bourbon and several into my own glass. I fill my glass with juice and carry the two out onto the deck offering Vail the tumbler*

I hope you don't mind it on the rocks...
 
Not at all
smiling, accepting the drink, letting fingertips touch fingertips...taking a slow drink, loving the mix of cold and fire
 
*Settling back onto my lounge chair I tuck my feet beneath me and get comfortable. My silvery hair falls across my shoulders covering my breasts as I lean forward to place my glass on the small table between our chairs*

Tell me, have you anything exciting planned for the weekend?
 
Might go out with some friends, hopefully clubbing...I haven't been dancing in ages!

you?
 
That sounds like fun. Me, I am just pottering about home this weekend. And popping in and out of here. All of my friends seem to be out of town or otherwise engaged. Must be the gorgeous weather we are having right now.
 
thats been me for a couple weeks now. No one really around, not in the mood to do much...
 
I think I will crank my music loud and terrorize my children with 80's music and then freak them out even more by singing along with some of their music that I like....*grins evily at the prospect*
 
I think I will crank my music loud and terrorize my children with 80's music and then freak them out even more by singing along with some of their music that I like....*grins evily at the prospect*

LOL!
My mom can actually rock out fairly well, she and I would dance all the time in high school and college
 
My kids act all shocked that I like some of the same music they do, but they rather enjoy it too. I very rarely pull out the "turn that noise down" card, because I'm having a good time too.
 
lol! Embarassingly enough I've tried it. I don't seem to have the knack for the guitar or drums...so the kids and their friends gave me the mic. Now that I can do. My Bon Jovi was quite a surprise to their friends.
 
lol! Embarassingly enough I've tried it. I don't seem to have the knack for the guitar or drums...so the kids and their friends gave me the mic. Now that I can do. My Bon Jovi was quite a surprise to their friends.

LOL! I think I love you! LOL!
 
Back
Top