Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-14-2019, 01:05 PM   #26
NotWise
Snipe hunter
 
NotWise's Avatar
 
NotWise is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: On the high desert
Posts: 6,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarnishedPenny View Post
As for deleting bad comments, everybody can do that. Go to your ĎMy Storiesí page. Click on the comments button beside the story title. Each comment there has a small garbage can beside it. Click on that and the comment goes away.
He might if he had any stories published.
__________________
All my stories

My current project is "Wolves of Winter." Its a neo-western romance that will be done someday. I swear.

Love is Enough, is a sentimental ghost story about two flappers haunting an old theater, and what an aspiring playwright does for them.

My Holiday Contest entry is A Christmas Tart. It's a tale of true love and blackmail.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 01:14 PM   #27
TarnishedPenny
Literotica Guru
 
TarnishedPenny's Avatar
 
TarnishedPenny is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post
I got some nasty comments on a few of my stories. One just said they couldn't finish it because they didn't like that kind of story. Why comment then? It wasn't a slam to my writing. Just the genre.
Yes, that happens. I did one story where the protagonist was a sexual submissive. After some thought and discussion, I posted it in Romance, with a clear warning that although it was a love story, it also contained elements of BDSM. (No chains, no whips, no humiliation, just a definite dom/sub relationship.)

I got one comment saying in effect, ďYeah, I read the warning and although the story was well written, I donít like BDSM, so Iím giving it a 3.Ē

Whatever. (To their credit I guess, the individual did have the the integrity to include their name.)
__________________
.
Je suis de mon coeur le vampire - un de ces grands abandonnťs au rire ťternel condamnťs et qui ne peuvent plus sourire.

All my stories

My latest story: Film Noir
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 02:04 PM   #28
gordo12
Literotica Guru
 
gordo12 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketshaver View Post
It seems that the bigger fish like say ChloeTzang can get bad ratings and comments deleted from stories on demand for that ratings boost, while little guys with no fame, or internet success at selling stories or getting published in anthologies,
Absolutely wrong. There are sweeps at the end of every contest and event and random other ones in between. While I don't appreciate the bombers during the time their votes exist, I do know they'll disappear shortly.

And I'm definitely one of those little guys.
__________________
My Submissions: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 05:31 PM   #29
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.
 
Zeb_Carter's Avatar
 
Zeb_Carter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In a state...
Posts: 17,175
I've never asked for anything like a sweep. If they happen, they happen. Now I do delete stupid and hateful comments some of the time. If they don't make me laugh, I delete them. I really like the ones that show they didn't even bother to read the story, just spit out a comment about something complete different.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 05:35 PM   #30
KeithD
Literotica Guru
 
KeithD's Avatar
 
KeithD is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Key West
Posts: 6,027
I've never asked for a sweep of anything either.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 06:37 PM   #31
electricblue66
Literotica Guru
 
electricblue66 is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Oz
Posts: 4,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketshaver View Post
To the Original Poster,

It seems the problem here is NOT about your story topics or anything. It seems that the bigger fish here, just going from the comments to your question in post 1.

It seems that the bigger fish like say ChloeTzang can get bad ratings and comments deleted from stories on demand for that ratings boost, while little guys with no fame, or internet success at selling stories or getting published in anthologies,

get served shit on a plate.
This is rubbish. The sweeps go through the whole story file, and clean the garbage out of every story, regardless whether it's in a contest or a collection. Authors can monitor and delete any comment they choose - there's been no evidence yet that the Comment Moderation system is anything more than a spam detection process.

Chloe is good at generating content and marketing herself, others aren't, or don't want to, but I don't think there's any preferential treatment.

To attack an author just because they are successful in generating content and feeding their fan-base is the politics of envy and just muck-raking for the sake of it, and not in the spirit of the AH.
__________________
electricblue

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

E-books and print books available from: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/A_A_Cain
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 07:09 PM   #32
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru
 
ChloeTzang's Avatar
 
ChloeTzang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Nope, ain't telling..., USA
Posts: 5,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketshaver View Post
To the Original Poster,

It seems the problem here is NOT about your story topics or anything. It seems that the bigger fish here, just going from the comments to your question in post 1.

It seems that the bigger fish like say ChloeTzang can get bad ratings and comments deleted from stories on demand for that ratings boost, while little guys with no fame, or internet success at selling stories or getting published in anthologies,

get served shit on a plate.
Nope. I delete comments I donít like all by myself, just like everyone else can do. As for bad ratings, I suck it up like everyone else here. The sweeps clean out the one stars and very occasionally Iíll benefit a little from that. Like everyone else. Iíve reported blatant trolling a couple of times and Laurel responds as she does with everyone else. Sometimes. As for big 🐠, you got me mixed up with someone else. I do okay but thereís writers here with far more views and followers than me. I work at my writing and I respond to comments and feedback and I work to promote myself a bit as I have the time but thatís it. Organizing a couple of story events does a little for ones profile but thatís about it. I donít have any ďinĒ with Literotica thatís for sure.

Ratings? I attract a few trolls like everyone else but not that many. I donít worry about them anyhow. No point.
__________________
Chloe Tzang

Chloe's latest is Never Ending Love", the first of the "Tales from Old Shanghai" series and you can also find it in the 2019 Valentines Day Competition
All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
And Chloe's first novel, "Mistaken Identity", is also now available (on that website that sells books)
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 08:44 AM   #33
CuteSlaveLisa
Really Experienced
 
CuteSlaveLisa's Avatar
 
CuteSlaveLisa is offline
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricblue66 View Post
The sweeps go through the whole story file, and clean the garbage out...

there's been no evidence yet that the Comment Moderation system is anything more than a spam detection process...

To attack an author just because they are successful in generating content and feeding their fan-base is the politics of envy and just muck-raking for the sake of it, and not in the spirit of the AH.
(1) My short tenure here agrees.

(2) Some pretty nasty comments have gone through and been posted, very early I had a troll post something like. "I read this story and liked it so I went to your profile, you are a sick puppy. Now I am going to find every story you wrote and give them one star. Lit should ban you." (Only in meaner language). At the time I had maybe 5 stories up, the other 3 in I/T each got a nasty "One star, you should be banned' comment, so I figured it was just one troll. (The fact he missed the one in BDSM showed his intellectual level)

Several nice people posted comments to the troll, basically telling him to go away. I never deleted the trolls nasty comments, but they were removed, it must have been done by the moderators, the comments referencing the trolls comments were left in place.

(3) Like mom used to say "they are just jealous because they don't have..." She also told me that mean people deserved my pity, not my scorn because "wouldn't it just be awful to go through life like that?"

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
__________________
I am on Lit to write stories about my wonderful lovers. People whom I have known for over fifty years and without whom life simply would not be worth living.

Last edited by CuteSlaveLisa : 04-15-2019 at 08:48 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 11:14 AM   #34
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.
 
Zeb_Carter's Avatar
 
Zeb_Carter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In a state...
Posts: 17,175
Don't like the votes your getting, you can always turn off voting. Piss them off to no end. You can also turn off comments, now that really pisses them off.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 11:18 AM   #35
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.
 
Zeb_Carter's Avatar
 
Zeb_Carter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In a state...
Posts: 17,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonDoom View Post
This has been discussed over and over. The problem then would be that voting and commenting would drop by over half. Most would not think it worth it. I certainly wouldn't. You'd be throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo12 View Post
Just adding the comment moderation has stopped me from commenting much anymore. I don't want to have to chase them to find out if they posted. Some have taken up to two days to show.

It's taken a lot of the fun out of reading and interacting here.
Why do you write? Why do you post here? Is it for the comments from trolls? Is it really for the votes?

I write for myself. If someone happens to like what I write I'll take that to heart. If someone doesn't like what I write, I could give a rats ass what they think.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 12:13 PM   #36
CuteSlaveLisa
Really Experienced
 
CuteSlaveLisa's Avatar
 
CuteSlaveLisa is offline
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb_Carter View Post
Why do you write? Why do you post here? Is it for the comments from trolls? Is it really for the votes?

I write for myself. If someone happens to like what I write I'll take that to heart. If someone doesn't like what I write, I could give a rats ass what they think.
I write because my lovers and me, we hide in plain sight in the vanilla world.

It's nice to acknowledge them and say how important they are to me, even perversely though I seem to be coming out using nicknames to anonymous strangers. (It still feels good though.)

As a newer author I have recieved some feedback from readers that was helpful, although much is not, one obviously younger reader asked why in a story that said it took place in 1978 we went to the library, we should just have Googled it. Ah, youth, forgive them for they know not what they do. To me the votes and comments are feedback that allows me to fine tune my delivery of the story I was going to write anyway.

I don't do this as a living, I tell the story's that I want to tell, I just also want people to want to read them. I am sneaky too, I wrote a 3000 word story just to get thousands people to read a two sentance passage. An idea that was maybe one percent or 35 words of that story. I just finished my second 'His Honor...' story, that storyline came from a friendly challenge issued by someone who sent a PM comment on a post I had made.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
__________________
I am on Lit to write stories about my wonderful lovers. People whom I have known for over fifty years and without whom life simply would not be worth living.

Last edited by CuteSlaveLisa : 04-15-2019 at 12:19 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 03:55 PM   #37
Emirus
Really Really Experienced
 
Emirus's Avatar
 
Emirus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post

Ratings? I attract a few trolls like everyone else but not that many. I donít worry about them anyhow. No point.
People who can, do. People who canít, ...People who hate, ...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 04:04 PM   #38
electricblue66
Literotica Guru
 
electricblue66 is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Oz
Posts: 4,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteSlaveLisa View Post
Several nice people posted comments to the troll, basically telling him to go away. I never deleted the trolls nasty comments, but they were removed, it must have been done by the moderators, the comments referencing the trolls comments were left in place.
Yes, that happens, but only after the comment has been posted in the first place. The pre-screening doesn't seem to cull them, which is why I reckon it's more a spam spotter than a key-word finder. I reckon Laurel runs the whole comment file through a hate speak filter on a regular basis and then does a purge - or reacts to someone reporting a comment.
__________________
electricblue

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

E-books and print books available from: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/A_A_Cain
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 04:27 PM   #39
gordo12
Literotica Guru
 
gordo12 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb_Carter View Post
Why do you write? Why do you post here? Is it for the comments from trolls? Is it really for the votes?

I write for myself. If someone happens to like what I write I'll take that to heart. If someone doesn't like what I write, I could give a rats ass what they think.
Not sure what my comment had to do with your question/statement? I was talking about my own commenting and how I've slowed down because of the moderation. Perhaps you quoted me by mistake

What I said had nothing to do with my stories and the comments there

Obviously I write for myself and considering I've only ever deleted one (stupid) comment out of hundreds, I care little about the trolls.
__________________
My Submissions: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Last edited by gordo12 : 04-15-2019 at 04:30 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 05:10 PM   #40
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.
 
Zeb_Carter's Avatar
 
Zeb_Carter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In a state...
Posts: 17,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo12 View Post
Not sure what my comment had to do with your question/statement? I was talking about my own commenting and how I've slowed down because of the moderation. Perhaps you quoted me by mistake

What I said had nothing to do with my stories and the comments there

Obviously I write for myself and considering I've only ever deleted one (stupid) comment out of hundreds, I care little about the trolls.
Then let me ask, why do you comment or vote? Do you comment to give advice or to critique the author's story or delivery of the story? Do you comment to let him know about typo's and misused grammar?

Personally, I only comment on a story if it is truly outstanding. As for the other stuff, I really don't care. If it's to bothersome, I click the back button. If the story is still readable I finish the story. Seeing as how I didn't pay a penny to be able to read the story why should I even criticize it. They posted it for free, I read it for free. Although I do comment if they asked me too. I then let them know what they need to improve on as much and nicely as I can.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 06:05 PM   #41
gordo12
Literotica Guru
 
gordo12 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb_Carter View Post
Then let me ask, why do you comment or vote? Do you comment to give advice or to critique the author's story or delivery of the story? Do you comment to let him know about typo's and misused grammar?

Personally, I only comment on a story if it is truly outstanding. As for the other stuff, I really don't care. If it's to bothersome, I click the back button. If the story is still readable I finish the story. Seeing as how I didn't pay a penny to be able to read the story why should I even criticize it. They posted it for free, I read it for free. Although I do comment if they asked me too. I then let them know what they need to improve on as much and nicely as I can.
I used to try to provide some feedback if I felt they'd gone astray somewhere. For instance a recent story (Amazon) I read talked about somebody being searched by the Secret Service before they could see the President. This was in the 1860's. The Secret Service didn't take over guarding Presidents till 1901. That kind of error.

For the most part nowadays I'm sticking with stories showing a high (4+) rating and my comments are usually complimentary (enjoyable) or no comment at all (eck). I also don't bother commenting on stories where the existing comments are over 50. Usually what I want to say has been said.
__________________
My Submissions: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 07:01 PM   #42
Emirus
Really Really Experienced
 
Emirus's Avatar
 
Emirus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb_Carter View Post
Then let me ask, why do you comment or vote? Do you comment to give advice or to critique the author's story or delivery of the story? Do you comment to let him know about typo's and misused grammar?

Personally, I only comment on a story if it is truly outstanding. As for the other stuff, I really don't care. If it's to bothersome, I click the back button. If the story is still readable I finish the story. Seeing as how I didn't pay a penny to be able to read the story why should I even criticize it. They posted it for free, I read it for free. Although I do comment if they asked me too. I then let them know what they need to improve on as much and nicely as I can.
I like to have comments on my stories but itís well known itís only a minority of stories that get many comments and they are either many complimentary comments or many not complimentary and unconstructive comments.

I like to tell a writer that I have enjoyed their story and that itís been worth the effort theyíve put in. Any criticisms I make of a story are always accompanied by what I hope are constructive comments. Iíve received pmís thanking me in many instances. If I canít say anything good about a story then I donít comment and I also donít vote. I would never give a story a one or two vote. I leave that to others.

I donít believe any writer that says they arenít bothered about praise.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 10:09 PM   #43
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.
 
Zeb_Carter's Avatar
 
Zeb_Carter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In a state...
Posts: 17,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo12 View Post
I used to try to provide some feedback if I felt they'd gone astray somewhere. For instance a recent story (Amazon) I read talked about somebody being searched by the Secret Service before they could see the President. This was in the 1860's. The Secret Service didn't take over guarding Presidents till 1901. That kind of error.

For the most part nowadays I'm sticking with stories showing a high (4+) rating and my comments are usually complimentary (enjoyable) or no comment at all (eck). I also don't bother commenting on stories where the existing comments are over 50. Usually what I want to say has been said.
Good. That is my feeling also. I rarely leave a comment, let alone a bad comment. Unless, like you stated, they have good off the rails for some reason.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 10:17 PM   #44
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.
 
Zeb_Carter's Avatar
 
Zeb_Carter is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In a state...
Posts: 17,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirus View Post
I like to have comments on my stories but itís well known itís only a minority of stories that get many comments and they are either many complimentary comments or many not complimentary and unconstructive comments.

I like to tell a writer that I have enjoyed their story and that itís been worth the effort theyíve put in. Any criticisms I make of a story are always accompanied by what I hope are constructive comments. Iíve received pmís thanking me in many instances. If I canít say anything good about a story then I donít comment and I also donít vote. I would never give a story a one or two vote. I leave that to others.

I donít believe any writer that says they arenít bothered about praise.
Interesting... now go take a look at the comments on one of mine. No need to read the story, unless you want to. But if I were you, I would read the comments first. Let me know what you think of the comments.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 10:39 PM   #45
gordo12
Literotica Guru
 
gordo12 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb_Carter View Post
Interesting... now go take a look at the comments on one of mine. No need to read the story, unless you want to. But if I were you, I would read the comments first. Let me know what you think of the comments.
Wow, don't know how I missed that one. It seemed like the vast majority of the commenters were on board, very few dissed the writing. It was an unexpected violent ending.

As someone said you gave the BTB crowd an orgasm with that one and they were there to applaud.
__________________
My Submissions: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2019, 10:46 PM   #46
SimonDoom
Literotica Guru
 
SimonDoom is online now
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 3,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb_Carter View Post
Why do you write? Why do you post here? Is it for the comments from trolls? Is it really for the votes?

I write for myself. If someone happens to like what I write I'll take that to heart. If someone doesn't like what I write, I could give a rats ass what they think.
If you really feel this way then you shouldn't care about anonymous comments and votes. You should be completely indifferent, and not advocate for doing away with them. You are being inconsistent if on the one hand you say you write for yourself but on the other hand you want to impose heavy-handed controls on who can comment or vote, which affect the rest of us.

I am very clear in my mind about my writing purposes. I write because I like to write, and I write stories that please me and conform to my ideas about how stories ought to be. But I publish my stories here, as opposed to just saving them on my hard drive or shoving sheets of paper in a drawer, because I want people to read them. I want to connect with readers and I want to know how they react to them. This is a perfectly normal reaction, and it's the one that, I wager, most authors here have. I see no contradiction between the two positions, and I think those who suggest otherwise are proposing a false dichotomy.

If you don't like anonymous comments, suck it up and ignore them, or delete them, or set things so anonymous people can't comment on your stories. But don't dictate how things happen for the rest of us. I want anonymous comments and I would greatly regret if the system were set up to prevent them.
__________________
My stories are at https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 12:45 AM   #47
electricblue66
Literotica Guru
 
electricblue66 is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Oz
Posts: 4,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonDoom View Post
If you don't like anonymous comments, suck it up and ignore them, or delete them, or set things so anonymous people can't comment on your stories. But don't dictate how things happen for the rest of us. I want anonymous comments and I would greatly regret if the system were set up to prevent them.
Agree. I don't understand why people bitch about anon comments all the time. The site provides several ways to control them (do your own deletes, turn the bloody comments off), so just use the controls. It's not hard. Some of my most intelligent and moving comments have come from anons. I can't see myself ever turning them off.
__________________
electricblue

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

E-books and print books available from: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/A_A_Cain
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 01:39 AM   #48
RubenR
Literotica Guru
 
RubenR's Avatar
 
RubenR is offline
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Hidden
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo12 View Post
I used to try to provide some feedback if I felt they'd gone astray somewhere. For instance a recent story (Amazon) I read talked about somebody being searched by the Secret Service before they could see the President. This was in the 1860's. The Secret Service didn't take over guarding Presidents till 1901. That kind of error.

For the most part nowadays I'm sticking with stories showing a high (4+) rating and my comments are usually complimentary (enjoyable) or no comment at all (eck). I also don't bother commenting on stories where the existing comments are over 50. Usually what I want to say has been said.
I think, you case of your example, I would send a PM to the writer to provide those critics. To me, it would be a , seeing such comments under a story. It might give you some additional readers, as I can see how some others would search out your stories, looking how well you are doing yourself.

For comments placed directly under the story, I prefer to give more general comments on story-line and such; I rarely comment, and mostly it is just praise, to encourage the writer to go on.
__________________
My Stories and Poems
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 01:46 AM   #49
KeithD
Literotica Guru
 
KeithD's Avatar
 
KeithD is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Key West
Posts: 6,027
I wouldn't provide negative critique at all in any means unless the author had explicitly asked for it (No, simply posting the story isn't a request to be taught how or what to write). Developing one's writing is not a requirement for posting stories to Literotica and assuming it is is assuming beyond what you should expect thanks for.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 07:15 AM   #50
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 13,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarnishedPenny View Post
Yes, that happens. I did one story where the protagonist was a sexual submissive. After some thought and discussion, I posted it in Romance, with a clear warning that although it was a love story, it also contained elements of BDSM. (No chains, no whips, no humiliation, just a definite dom/sub relationship.)

I got one comment saying in effect, ďYeah, I read the warning and although the story was well written, I donít like BDSM, so Iím giving it a 3.Ē

Whatever. (To their credit I guess, the individual did have the the integrity to include their name.)
I too have trouble with the categories for many of my stories. I like anal but my my stories are never just that. I also like some aspects of BDSM. My newest and as yet unpublished is full on BDSM so I used that category.

One person told me that my writing is too romantic. This is a person who is close to me. He told me this personally. I have struggled to write for him as he always wants something over the top as in pushing my limits. Dirtier, nastier. That sort of thing. Whatever it is he wants, I haven't gone there yet.

I've also gotten the comment that my writing can get too porno.

Thing is, I don't consider myself to be a romantic person. I guess some would think that though based on the things I do in real life. Such as making sure that people are comfortable, remembering their likes and dislikes and wanting to pamper them.

This latest comment made no sense to me at all. I will quote it.

"Weak Start" Okay... I get that. I disagree. Hehehe. But this next bit?

"Use of things like suddenly saw a post...really! Why yse suddenly.
Then writing like we were thinking is wet."

Three sentences and one typo? There's even a spell check thing on here. If that person can't be bothered to double check what they wrote, perhaps they shouldn't be leaving comments!
__________________
My works:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

But do stop by my Online Jack and Jill Party!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484417

Divorced, Washington State

Team PM

Last edited by Jada59 : 04-16-2019 at 07:18 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.