Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > The Visual Artists Corner

Old 04-11-2019, 09:16 AM   #26
DarcyUK777
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteSlaveLisa View Post
JMO do it, thirty five years from now you will be happy you have them, ask me how I know.

Love and kisses

Lisa Ann
Is there any chance of a look at one Lisa Anne?

Old 04-11-2019, 09:21 AM   #27
DarcyUK777
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyb00bs View Post
I really enjoyed it. I posed for a friend who was getting started off in the buisness a few times and had a lot of a fun with it.

He is quite sucessful now but for awhile his website was essientially nude photos of me haha
Always have to start somewhere, and well done for being the first... I nearly took up photography professionally in my mid twenties, did a few portfolios for ladies who went on to be quite successful, a few weddings for friends etc... lost all my negatives (yep, old style photography) when moving house a few years later, put me off doing it! Ohhh hummm.

Old 04-11-2019, 09:21 AM   #28
hedonisatlurist
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
JMO do it, thirty five years from now you will be happy you have them, ask me how I know.

Love and kisses

Lisa Ann
I'm a photographer and would be delighted to offer my service to you free of charge, just let me have your number so we can arrange a date

Old 04-11-2019, 09:21 PM   #29
partyb00bs
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyUK777 View Post
Always have to start somewhere, and well done for being the first... I nearly took up photography professionally in my mid twenties, did a few portfolios for ladies who went on to be quite successful, a few weddings for friends etc... lost all my negatives (yep, old style photography) when moving house a few years later, put me off doing it! Ohhh hummm.
Yea except he was a coworker so once word got out all my other coworkers got to see nude pics of me:

Old 04-12-2019, 07:42 AM   #30
DarcyUK777
Really Experienced

Quote:
Yea except he was a coworker so once word got out all my other coworkers got to see nude pics of me:
Being famous has its price

I'm sure you received rave reviews

Old 04-12-2019, 09:40 AM   #31
partyb00bs
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyUK777 View Post
Being famous has its price

I'm sure you received rave reviews
Haha yea I worked mostly with guys. Not going to lie it turned me on when someone told me I had a nice ass or great tits

Old 04-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #32
DarcyUK777
Really Experienced

Quote:
Haha yea I worked mostly with guys. Not going to lie it turned me on when someone told me I had a nice ass or great tits
That's because you do

Even better the fact you like to show them off

Old 04-12-2019, 08:18 PM   #33
CuteSlaveLisa
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedonisatlurist View Post
I'm a photographer and would be delighted to offer my service to you free of charge, just let me have your number so we can arrange a date
I was born when the General from Dennison Texas sat in the Oval Office (1953-61) and made frequent business trips to St.Louis in the 80s. 1985 or so I was 25 or so and had several 'boudoir' pictures taken there. 35ish years later I treasure them. So while I appreciate your kind offer, I must decline as I fear no human photographer can make 60ish year old me look better than the pics I have of 25ish year old me.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

Old 04-14-2019, 10:12 AM   #34
DarcyUK777
Really Experienced

Quote:
I was born when the General from Dennison Texas sat in the Oval Office (1953-61) and made frequent business trips to St.Louis in the 80s. 1985 or so I was 25 or so and had several 'boudoir' pictures taken there. 35ish years later I treasure them. So while I appreciate your kind offer, I must decline as I fear no human photographer can make 60ish year old me look better than the pics I have of 25ish year old me.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
I beg to differ... a good photographer can make anyone look sexy

Old 04-14-2019, 10:53 AM   #35
htester
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlnxtdoor99 View Post
I'm thinking of getting some sexy boudoir photos done. Is it weird to want to get them for myself and not my husband, who probably couldn't care less?
Definitely do it for yourself and let us know how the experience went.

Depending on the photographer, if the person's a student (you could get the photos for around 75), but if the person is a professional, depending on the area you live in it could run anywhere from 150 to 400 or more. But you'll have a great pampering experience.

You could also do it yourself by going crazy with an iphone or ordering a lighting studio on line to add to the at home glamour --

Good luck!

Old 04-14-2019, 05:46 PM   #36
hedonisatlurist
Really Really Experienced

[quote=CuteSlaveLisa;90660788]I was born when the General from Dennison Texas sat in the Oval Office (1953-61) and made frequent business trips to St.Louis in the 80s. 1985 or so I was 25 or so and had several 'boudoir' pictures taken there. 35ish years later I treasure them. So while I appreciate your kind offer, I must decline as I fear no human photographer can make 60ish year old me look better than the pics I have of 25ish year old me.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann[/QUOTE

But Lisa age is just a number, how we feel inside is more important but with the right pose and lighting any woman is beautiful and sexy xxx

Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM   #37
Justien
Virgin

OMG!
I was just thinking about something like this for myself and apparently it is not weird? Such a relief! 😄
I constantly take selfies in the shower and when I am getting un/dressed and such, I was thinking about what it would be like to have a couple of pictures(or video) of myself stripping...

I probably wouldn't show anyone...