Do gay guys swallow?

Like many others here, I do not consider myself gay, I am just a cocksucker. If I am sucking a guy's cock I always want to suck until he cums in my mouth and, of course, I always swallow his cim.
 
all but one guy I was with swallowed...the only one was a facial whore... even like to get pissed on as well. He was a good kunt call when I was
 
I’m not ‘gay’ per say.
But am yet to not swallow anything directed into my mouth.
I can see the yucky side of it but cmon.... at the end of the day, you’ve sucked that cock, taken it balls deep in the ass and after all that you are grossed out over a bit of cum in your mouth?
 
the reason

The reason that you don't see the bottom swallow in gay porn movies
is very simple ... it doesn't give a good camera shot. It gives a far better
camera shot to see the top's cock spurt ropes of cum all over the bottom's
face or body, especially if the top shoots big loads with lots of ropes.
Most guys who watch gay porn watch it for the money shot (Sam)
 
If I recall my porn history correctly, the money shot was created to prove to viewers that the man came. Whether it was created in straight or gay I don't know (although it's pretty old, back to the days when there wasn't much gay porn floating around), but I think it's intended to serves the same basic purpose.
 
I’m bi but I always swallow. I love to suck his cock until I have milked every drop of cum from his throbbing cock.👅
 
Gay guys love to swallow

Hi
I'm a married bisexual myself but most gay guys who have sucked my cock love to swallow it's a naturally happy end especially if they known me and know I'm safe .

The funny thing I would prefer to dump my load on their body ( I like both of us to naked if the situation allows .)
 
I do enjoy sucking a cock until he shoots that hot load down my throat. However inreLly like seeing it and feeling it splash across of my face. Pee is also fun
 
Back
Top