bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

773 area code here. Have done a but in a crusing spot but looking to make a friend. Married latin guy here.

Looking for a mature man. Married preferred, but single ok as long as discreet.
Also wouldn't mind communicating with a gay man. My experience is oral, but the older I get the more I want to try more.

60 years old, located in GA

Send me a message here and we can exchange email

Last edited by a moderator:
zip 61761

Would like to find a JO buddy, only interested in jacking off, watching and/or mutual. Must be very discreet and have a meeting place for us.

Last edited:
Would like to find a JO buddy, only interested in jacking off, watching and/or mutual. Must be very discreet and have a meeting place for us.

I'm the exact same way

Mwm here looking for a married friend

Montreal, Canada 514

Hey bassmanal, Married bottom male here in northern Virginia. I am in the same boat as you. Met a couple guys, One just wanted me to suck his cock so he could cum in my mouth, so being that I am a cum eater I obliged :) The other one got so horny by the time he put his cock inside me, he came.

Get off the boat hit the ground running.

Heh...Much easier said than done. In a fairly rural area, so it's super slim pickings....
and I'm being selective (so far). Looking for a FWB situation and not seen anything like it in my area in the boards where I have looked. I could hop on one of the many adds on craigslist for a blow and go type situation, but that scares the hell outa me.
I'll just keep up with trolling various places on the net add see if something that looks good pops up ;)

Heh...Much easier said than done. In a fairly rural area, so it's super slim pickings....
and I'm being selective (so far). Looking for a FWB situation and not seen anything like it in my area in the boards where I have looked. I could hop on one of the many adds on craigslist for a blow and go type situation, but that scares the hell outa me.
I'll just keep up with trolling various places on the net add see if something that looks good pops up ;)

It is tuff to find someone, even though I've seen a few on squirt it hard for me to hook up because of timing issues. Keep try something is bound to give.

Back