The Next Word Story

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches.", said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of brandy.

And so begins another episode when medical instruction takes over common sense

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of brandy.

And so begins another episode when medical instruction takes over common sense.

Yesterday

N.B. Sorry gang; I had to fix the punctuation error.

"Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of brandy.

Yesterday I

Yesterday I imagined

Yesterday I imagined that

Yesterday I imagined that nothing

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen, unless

Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of brandy.

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen, unless something

Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches," said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of brandy.

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen, unless something critical

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen, unless something critical exploded during

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen, unless something critical exploded during this

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen, unless something critical exploded during this dream

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen, unless something critical exploded during this dream, although

Alcohol lubricates your sacroiliac when all of your joints develop pathological twitches.", said Professor Walker, pouring another glass of brandy.

And so begins the penultimate lesson on health: stimulating the senses by tickling one's fancy.

"However, some people, unnamed people, endeavor

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen, unless something critical exploded during this dream, although it

Yesterday I imagined that nothing unexpected could ever happen, unless something critical exploded during this dream, although it shattered

Last edited:
Back