Teen Temptation (closed)

Another day of shopping after one of the most important life event of Lizzie's life...well, it was the most important life event of any teenage girls life and she was stuck sitting on the bed with Darcy. Not that she didn't love Darcy to death but after just having sex with a man who was probably old enough to be her own dad, all of this seemed rather childish.

Of course, Darcy felt neglected because once again, she wasn't giving Darcy all of the attention that she typically did. Darcy, being as smart as she was, didn't let that go unnoticed either.

How could she think about anything else though? All she saw in her mind was Idris pumping in and out of her, looking up at her while on his knees and eating her out. It was much like Darcy did but way more erotic.

At least that erased any fears that she might be lesbian. No, she definitely wasn't lesbian because she'd enjoyed every single thing that happened last night from the moment he seduced her to every touch he gave her to being fucked so hard that....

Liz blinked a few times as she looked at Darcy who looked pissed at being ignored. "Sorry, what?"

"Jeez, Lizzy, what the hell is with you? You didn't want to get together yesterday because your tummy hurt and today you're hobbling around like you're half crippled. You barely responded to any of my texts all weekend and you keep drifting off to La La Land with me talking to you. You've been acting strange ever since we went shopping. What's going on with you?"

Liz gave a sheepish smile. "Oh, come on Darc...I'm not a huge Ryan Gosling fan. I only went cuz you wanted to go."

When would he call her? God, she didn't want to come off as overbearing or immature. Maybe Idris had just been really horny that night and decided to take it out on her. He did say they'd talk about it but...

"ELIZABETH!" Darcy snapped, this time using her full name.

Darcy never used her whole name 'because that's something only parents do when you're in trouble.' she'd told Liz at one time.

"Okay, fine. You can't tell anyone okay? Especially not my dad... He'd be ruined if anyone..."

"You had sex didn't you?"

Liz blushed and it only caused Darcy to smirk.

"Was it the captain of the football team. God, he's so fucking hot. I'd do him in a minute." At Liz' silence. Darcy looked over at her and lifted her brow. "Liz, who took your v-card?"

Liz looked away blushing. "Idris...Mr. Idris..."
 
Darcy's eyes widened in surprise. "Mr. Idris?" she said slowly, as if she'd never attempted those syllables before. "Mr. Idris?"

Elizabeth was nodding her confirmation, but Darcy's mind was still struggling with the idea. "Mr. Idris? The single Dad you babysit for? That Mr. Idris?"

Elizabeth continued to nod and Darcy continued to talk herself through the concept. "You slept with him? As in, had sex with him? All the way? You didn't just see him naked or give him oral? He put his dick inside your vagina and the two of you had sex?"

Elizabeth's nodding was growing emphatic and Darcy sensed her friend was starting to be annoyed by her continued doubt. "Sorry, sorry, Liz," Darcy pleaded. She tossed the swimsuit she'd eyeballing in the mirror and sat down beside her friend on the bed. She put an arm around her friend and hugged her. "I don't mean to sound so surprised. I mean, you're so pretty that I certainly don't doubt that any guy would want to sleep with you, but it's just that you have always shied away from it. If it wasn't for the two of us fooling around, you'd get no action at all. Not that I mind -- we're both fucking hot, so why shouldn't we? -- but I figured you'd eventually hook up with someone. . . you know . . . our age."

Darcy hastened to add, "Not that there's anything wrong with Mr. Idris being older. I mean, I only saw him briefly that one time, but he looked kinda good for an older guy. Tall, in shape, you know. Of course, her was kinda upset at catching me in his house with you, so he seemed kinda scary at the time, but you've said he's pretty nice."

Darcy thought about Mr. Idris. Yeah, she could see him being kinda foxy it he wasn't scowling at you. Maybe it would be hot to hook up with someone older. Darcy hadn't messed around with anyone outside their teens, but Mr. Idris had to be like a decade plus. Exotic. Yeah, that could be pretty hot.

Darcy raised a curious eyebrow. "So... what was it like? Did you enjoy it?"

 
At Darcy's shocked reaction, Liz was starting to regret telling her anything. After all, it wasn't a big deal. Well, it was a big deal just...it wasn't like they were dating or anything. "It's not like that.." she said hurriedly, "I mean, we aren't dating. It was just sex, he was horny and obviously had bad luck last night or something..."

Liz combed her fingers through her hair," He came home last night and was horny and kind of just cornered me and I mean, what was I supposed to do say no?"

Okay that was a stupid question. Of course, she should've said no but then, Darcy also didn't know that he was blackmailing her. Although, it certainly didn't seem like blackmail last night. It seemed like two consenting adults who both wanted to get rid of the sexual tension between them.

Did he think of her as an adult?

"Lizziieee...." Darcy whined waving her hand in front of Liz' face again. "Come on, deets. He cornered you, what do you mean? Oh em gee, did he rape you? That's so far from losing your v-card if he did. It only counts if it's consen-"

"No! I mean, it wasn't rape. I mean...it started off with him blackmailing me...but last night was different and it left me confused like...next time I see him is he going to blackmail me to fuck him again or is he going to be like last night?"

"Wait...what? What do you mean he blackmailed you?" Darcy asked

Liz sighed and went into full detail of everything that occurred since Darcy had last seen Mr. Idris, how he blackmailed her to suck his dick and how he had them on tape and threatened to show her dad, the Congressman and ruin his career in the process.

"And last night was different? I dunno, he sounds like an asshole to me but whatever. I mean, if that's what you're into." Darcy got off the bed and walked over to the closet and pulled out a different swimsuit.

"Is his cock big? OR is it mediocre but he's such a good fuck that you don't even care?"

Liz laughed and shook her head. "I'm not into anything. It's probably never going to happen again. He hasn't even called me. Seeing as I have nothing to compare his cock to..."

"Gotcha covered." Darcy reached up and grabbed her shoebox pulling out two dildos. "Was it this size? You know nice and long that it hits every single area. Or is it smaller but thicker so that it spreads you when he..." Darcy made a thrusting motion.

"I'm not answering that Darcy..." Liz laughed.
 
Darcy's initial concerns about whether Elizabeth had been forced into her first sexual encounter were somewhat mollified. What Idris did still seemed a bit unseemly.

But if Darcy was honest, that might have been necessary. Liz was so timid about her sexuality that Darcy doubted that she'd ever have the courage to get laid. She'd seen Liz back away from opportunities too many times to expect the tall beauty to suddenly be confident. Not only was that denying her friend a lot of fun, Darcy was convinced that it only reinforced Liz's instincts to shy away. So perhaps a forceful guy was what Liz needed that first time.

Besides, Liz could do a lot worse than Mr. Idris. Sure, he was way older, but it wasn't like he was ancient. Just adult old, like some of her favorite movie stars. Plus, it looked like Mr. Idris was in shape.

Darcy pondered the idea a moment. A mischievous smile crossed her face. "So what does Mr. Idris look like? He have a nice body under that suit?" She grinned. "Is his cock big? Or is it mediocre but he's such a good fuck that you don't even care?"

Darcy watched with delight as Elizabeth squirmed about answering the pointed questions. She got a kick out of tweaking Liz's demure nature.

" Seeing as I have nothing to compare his cock to..." Liz finally replied, ending with a non-committal shrug.

Darcy smirked and waved her finger at her friend's vague response. No way she was letting Liz dodge the question like that. Since Liz clearly didn't want to talk about it, Darcy was only more interested in squeezing the truth out of her.

Darcy dug into her own sex toy stash and produced her two dildos. "Was it this size? You know nice and long, but slender?" Darcy held up a pinkish dildo that was about five inches and slightly thicker than her thumb. "Or is it smaller but thicker so that it spreads you when he..." Darcy made a thrusting motion with a darker phallus that was perhaps an inch shorter but easily half again as broad as the first.

I'm not answering that Darcy..." Liz replied.

Darcy's eyes narrowed slightly. Liz had blushed slightly, but her glance had pretty quickly dismissed the two options. "He's bigger, isn't he?" Darcy intuited.

Liz didn't reply, but her blush was all the confirmation that Darcy needed. Now she really was interested. Darcy had encountered only a few above average cock. No wonder Liz was acting strange if she'd gotten something like that on her first time.

Darcy's mischievous smile returned in full force. Her sex toy collection wasn't that extensive, but there was one that she knew would completely freak out her prudish friend. "Well, how close is he to this size?" she inquired as she reached back into her stash and produced a third dildo.

Darcy couldn't resist giggling as she brought out "The Impaler", as the packaging luridly proclaimed. She'd never bothered to remove it from the plastic because it was just so ridiculous. The thing was monstrous: practically the length of her forearm and thicker than her wrist.

Darcy held it out, waiting for Liz to shriek or erupt into giggles. Except she didn't. She instead gave the dildo a serious glance.

"It's a joke, Liz," Darcy explained. "I got it as a gag gift. It's ridiculous, isn't it? No guy hung like this..."

Darcy trailed off as a chilly intuition crept up her spine. "But you don't think it is ridiculous.... You have seen one this big.... Is Mr. Idris this big, Liz?"

The look in Liz's eyes made Darcy gasp and clap a hand over her mouth. "Holy shit! He's fucking bigger than this?! Jesus!"
 
"It's a joke, Liz. I got it as a gag gift. It's ridiculous isn't it? No guy has..."

Liz looked away blushing furiously as her friend stared at her. Elizabeth had a terrible poker face. She pushed it away poking her cheek with her tongue. She could still feel Mr.Idris fucking her mouth with that big cock.

"But you have seen one this big, haven't you? Is Mr. Idris this big? "

When Liz refused to make eye contact, clearly Darcy could read between the lines as Liz squirmed in her seat. Darcy began to make a big deal about it and to be fair, it was a huge deal. How many girls could say they lost their virginity to something, something that big. Only a lucky few, obviously Darcy hadn't been one of them.

"Liz come on, you have to give me more."

Liz shrugged her shoulders with a secret smile. "Maybe, maybe not. I see the look on your face, Darcy."

Darcy batted her eyes at Liz," I don't know what you mean, sugar." She said in a faux southern accent. Liz rolled her eyes as Darcy pouted.

The look she was giving was the one she gave when she wanted at a guy and it wasn't that Liz was possessive, but she was still trying to figure out where this was going. Was this going to be a routine thing or was it just this one time?

"Maybe I want to keep him all to myself."

Liz briefly checked her phone but nothing.

"Nothing going on, okay selfish whore."

Liz smirked and stuck her tongue out Darcy as she went back to choosing a swimsuit. "So since we've figured out your problem, can you help me with mine?"

She held the two swimsuits she'd been holding out earlier and Liz nodded and pointed to the almost less revealing white swim suit.
 

Darcy frowned somewhat as Liz responded indefinitely. It wasn't like her friend to be coy. Darcy regular gave Liz all the nitty-gritty on her sexual exploits and dreams. Liz didn't usually have much to offer in response, but she'd never withheld like this before.

"Liz come on, you have to give me more."

Her friend made a show of looking at her phone. Maybe I want to keep him all to myself."

Darcy raised a curious eyebrow. "Oh, so you expect to see him again...? " That was pretty big news. One minute Elizabeth was the innocent virgin and the next she's planning secret sex sessions with a guy twice her age.

Liz, however, was keeping mum, so Darcy sighed." "So since we've figured out your problem, can you help me with mine?"

The shorter girl resumed her comparison of swimsuits. Liz ultimately selected a white one as a candidate. Darcy stripped down and put it on. The cups still left a good bit of cleavage on display, but it did cover most of her side boob. Darcy thrust out her chest. Her breasts surged around the edges of the bikini, but remained contained. "I suppose this will do."

Her mind turned back to Liz's revelation."You never really told me if you enjoyed your first time," she ventured. "Mine was kind of bleh. Billy Thompson was over and done with after a couple minutes."

Darcy's eyes fell on the floor massive dildo. "And he definitely wasn't packing something like that."

Her gaze returned to Liz. "I mean, something like that seems way too much to handle. I never even took that thing out of the package because I was sure it would never fit. But you managed it on your first time and apparently want to do it again. Maybe I was wrong....?"
 
Liz could see that she wasn't going to be able to keep much to herself. She shrugged her shoulders trying to be as nonchalant as Darcy was when she discussed her ventures. However the moment she started to speak her voice betrayed.

"God it was so...it wasn't like I expected it, I guess. It wasn't like those cheesy romance poems you show me where there's like candles and long embraces, kissing forever. None of that and you'd think I would've been disgusted, since it was my first time." Liz paused and situated herself on Darcy's bed, sitting Indian style.

"He wasn't romantic about it, but like he wasn't too rough either, but he wasn't incredibly soft and mushy. "

Darcy gave a sound something like hmm, before grabbing the still packaged huge dildo idly toying with it as if she was contemplating opening it and using it for the first time.

"He let me take the lead, at first but he wasn't like I dunno a wimp. There was still something commanding about him. I dunno, it's hard to explain, I guess. " Liz shrugged and felt herself going into her own world again, wondering if he really was going to call her or was he using that same tired excuse that all guys did when they were finished with you.
 

Darcy closed her eyes and imagined the scene. A hands older guy telling her what to and then taking her hard. Mmmm. That was kinda hot.

Darcy picked up the packaged dildo. How the hell could Lizzie have managed something like this, though? Just looking at it made Darcy's pussy wince.

Unless of course, Lizzie was exaggerating. Darcy mostly dismissed that. Lizzie wasn't a liar. She was always honest with Darcy, even when it hurt. But Lizzie had been a virgin since forever, so maybe she felt the need to embellish? If she'd waited all this time, maybe she wanted to make her first time sound better?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Lizzie's phone dinging a text alert. Lizzie picked it up and Darcy could immediately see from her friend's reaction that it wasn't a classmate.

"Who's it from? Is it him? Is it? It's him, isn't it? It is, isn't it? C'mon, tell me. Tell me. Tell me! Lizzie! Oh, it doesn't matter, I know it is. You can't hide it from me. I can tell from your face. It's definitely him."

Darcy paused. "So he wants you to come 'babysit' again? Are you going to go? I mean, do you want to? After all, maybe you owed him once, but now he'd be in as much trouble as you if he told your dad. But do you want to go back there even if he can't make you?"
 
Liz watched her best friend who now stared at the dildo mesmerized by it. She wasn't saying anything though and it made Liz wonder if Darcy believed her. She pursed her lips,"Whats going through that mind of yours, Darcy? You do believe me don't you?"

Before Darcy could answer, Liz's phone buzzed a few times. It was from Mr. Idris needing her services again this weekend. A memory of their moans filled her mind and bit her lip smiling secretly as Darcy snatched her phone and read the text, then throwing a shitload of questions at her.

Why was she asking so many questions? What did it matter? The man was single and so that meant if he needed her as a babysitter clearly he had another date which also meant it was just a one time thing.

"I really like little Megan." Liz said as she took her phone back,"sooo if he wants me to sit for him, I'll sit for him."

"Yeah, sit on his dick. What else would you do for him Lizzy?" Darcy raunchily teased. Liz only rolled her eyes starting to regret telling her friend anything.
 
"Yeah, sit on his dick. What else would you do for him Lizzy?" Darcy laughed at her own joke, but immediately felt a little guilty. Why was she ragging on her best friend like this? Shouldn't she be happier for her?

Darcy's attention swung back towards the dildo that she still held. She turned it idly in her hand. Even bigger than this, Lizzie had suggested. How was it even possible?

Demonstrating her familiarity with her friend, Lizzie inquired cautiously, " Whats going through that mind of yours, Darcy? You do believe me don't you?"

Dammit, that was it, wasn't it. Darcy sighed softly before answering. "I want to, Lizzie. I really do. I want to be happy for you that you are finally getting laid. And by a guy who knows how to do it, too."

Darcy sighed again. "But I don't know that I can. I mean, I haven't slept with the entire school or anything, but I've never seen anything remotely this big before. Not even in porn. This thing is supposed to be ridiculous, but you're suggesting otherwise. You, the virgin. Never done it before and then you tell me your first time was with a massive horse cock? And that you're still able to walk afterwards?"

"I really, really don't want to doubt you, Lizzie. But you have to admit, it sounds a little farfetched. The sort of thing someone inexperienced would make up as cover."

Darcy frowned. "No, we can't leave it like this. If I'm right to doubt you, then we need to talk about why you weren't honest with me. But if I'm wrong, I need to apologize for not trusting you. Either way, I have to know."

Darcy held out the dildo. "How about you show me. If you can handle this, then I'll believe you and I'll apologize profusely. But if you can't, then I need you to confess the truth. Okay?"

 
"W-what?" Liz stared wide eyed at her best friend, shocked that Darcy didn't believe her. Why would she lie? What purpose was there to lie like that? Besides Darcy knew she was a virgin so even if it wasn't true and she'd been unintentionally lying than she should be allowed some leniency.

"I'm not doing either, Darcy. I shouldn't have to apologize because you don't believe my story. " Liz said haughtily. Her pride was hurt to be honest.

"I knew you were lying. No one could survive the impaler and live to talk about it." Darcy said with a smug look only probing to make Elizabeth mad. Frankly, she didn't need Darcy's validation. After all, it wasn't like Darcy had sex with a man half her age. At least, not to Liz's knowledge and they shared everything.

"I could to live through it!" Liz said arrogantly.

"Prove it. My offer still stands."

Liz stared her down again then sighed heavily and took the impaler from her hand lifted her skirt, teasing her cunt with the head. Darcy stared at her anxiously waiting. Liz closed her eyes and guided it to her mouth, wetting it with her saliva as she pushed her underwear to the side and slowly slid it inside her pussy, unable to fight back a moan. She was imagining it was Mr. Idris taking her again and his name fell from her lips.
 
Darcy felt an unfamiliar twinge of irritation towards Lizzie. She wasn't used to being on the opposite side of anything from her best friend. But sticking to this crazy story? Even to her best friend? No, this had to stop.

"Prove it. My offer still stands. "

Darcy really expected Lizzie to cave in and admit that she'd been exaggerating. But to the teenager's surprise, Lizzie hiked up her skirt and shoved her panties down her thighs. Wielding the fat dildo with both hands, Lizzie aimed the fat head at her delicate flesh.

"Lizzie, c'mon," Darcy cautioned. The disparity between the rubbery phallus and the young girl's slender pussy bordered on ridiculous. "That's way too big for anyone-! Holy fuck!"

Darcy squealed in shock as Lizzie grunted and shoved the massive toy into her. The blunt tip slipped inside, forcing her tender flesh outward as the phallus broadened. Darcy stared in wonderment as the delicate tissue visibly stretched around the monstrous pillar. But after some huffing and puffing, Lizzie forced the entire head of the toy inside.

"Holy fuck! " Darcy gasped. Her hand instinctively reached between her thighs to cup herself. Her own pussy ached at the mere thought of what that would feel like. Her friend's vagina now had about 4 inches of the biggest dildo Darcy buried inside it with another half dozen inches yet to go. How could she stand it? "Lizzie, fuck. How the hell are you doing that?! "
 
It was overwhelming for Liz even though she'd experienced the real thing not that long ago. She heard her best friend gasp in response to her fucking herself with the extra large sex toy and ask her how was that even possible. She could barely respond just let out small moans and whimpers of pleasure. She fluttered her eyes open for a short minute smirking at her bestie as if to say 'told you so..'

Her eyes drifted close again as she pushed another few inches inside.

"Fuck, it feels so good..." I whimpered feeling slightly smug that for once I was showing Darcy something instead of the other way around. It was almost like I had a tad bit more experience since clearly she hadn't had a cock this big before.

My hand reached up to grab one of my tits, gripping onto it tightly as I pushed another inch or so grunting a bit as my nails dug into my own flesh. This was nothing compared to Mr. Idris. I let my mind drift to his text message. Were we going to fuck again or was I right in thinking it was just a one time thing?

I was brought back to the present as Darcy spoke, saying something to me. "Huh? I'm sorry, what?"
 

Darcy watched in . . . she wasn't sure exactly. Awe? Trepidation? Curiosity? Jealousy? What exactly did she feel about watching Lizzie shove a fat dildo inside her.

Darcy could at least take some solace in seeing Lizzie struggle with it. Lizzie had seemed so self-assured that Darcy had wondered if the entire process was second nature. Darcy considered her experience rather hard fought to acquire. She had quivered with anxiety the first time she'd been with a guy and she'd only gradually become adept at it. It didn't seem right that Lizzie could transition from virgin to veteran in just a couple times.

Lizzie, however, wasn't proving super chill. Yes, she'd managed the first few inches of the fake phallus, but her breath was coming in heaving gasps and she squealed every time she pushed the thick shaft a little deeper.

Still, it was entertaining to watch. Darcy's own nipples stood out like towers atop her hefty mounds. The crotch of her swimsuit dampened with arousal. "Wish that were me," she heard herself whisper.

Lizzie opened one eye. " Huh? I'm sorry, what? "

Darcy felt herself blush. "Uh, I . . . ," she stammered. She swallowed and looked for misdirection. "I said. . . ," she began again, " . . . let me." She paused, then declared with more confidence, "Let me."

Lizzie had already released one hand to grope her her breast. Her remaining hand could scarcely control the girthy dildo by itself, so Darcy brushed it aside. Taking the remaining shaft in both hands, Darcy grinned salaciously at her best friend. "I'll do it," she murmured. Darcy then fed another inch into Lizzie.
 
"Let me."

She seemed to be unsure of whether or not that was she said, but Lizzie hadn't been paying attention so what could she say? It didn't take long for Darcy to take control though, slowly sliding in yet another inch of the big fake cock. Lizzie whimpered because even though she had just had Mr. Idris it wasn't like she was super experienced.

Now with both of her hands free Lizzie gripped both tits and then released them. She pinched her nipples moaning softly. She felt over the top full of cock even though they hadn't even reached half the length of the cock quite yet.

"Ohhhh..." she whimpered as her hips started moving in rhythm with Darcy's thrust. She groped her own tits again then when Darcy was directly above her, she lifted her hands up and grabbed her tits, massaging them in her hand. There was no reason why they couldn't both have fun and enjoy themselves.
 
"Is this what it was like?" Darcy grunted. "Is this what it was like with him?"

Darcy felt perspiration dot her forehead as her skin flushed. Lizzie was the one whimpering about the massive dildo in her tiny little pussy, but Darcy felt ridiculously aroused just watching. Who could believe a pussy could stretch that far?

"Did he make you-! Aaah! " Darcy squealed in mid-sentence as Rebekah began to tease the shorter teen's nipples. Darcy's fat nubs swelled still further and she shuddered from teasing touch. Lizzie had once or twice gotten Darcy to cum just from fondling her tits. Darcy suspected that she might have another soon.

"Oh, don't stop, Lizzie, " Darcy groaned." Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum."

Darcy continued to pump the dildo into Lizzie, slowly sinking it deeper with every thrust. If this was half as good Lizzie indicated Idris was, she'd have to see it for herself. A shudder rolled down her spine. "Oh God!
 
Lizzie loved watching Darcy cum. It wasn't that she was lesbian or anything, it was just so exciting watching her friend cum and to know she could make her cum just by fondling her tits was what made it even more so exciting. This girl was so lusty that just playing with her tits got her off. She couldn't help but giggle as Darcy begged Lizzie to make her cum.

She continued massaging her tits, every now and again, toying with her nipples, making them like hard pebbles, ready to bust at any time. Though that was physically impossible Lizzie still enjoyed making them as hard as she possibly could. She guided one of her tits in her mouth moaning around her bust as Darcy continued to fuck her with the dildo.

A shudder went down Elizabeth's spine as the dildo went further into her pussy. Her teeth grazed over her nipples as her toes clenched. Her breathing sped up as her moans grew louder because her orgasm was becoming more and more near. Her pussy clenched around the giant dildo as her eyes rolled in the back of her head.
 
Darcy's nipples swelled and hardened as Lizzie teased them. None of her boyfriends ever had the patience to tease her like this. They were always far too eager to shove their hard cocks into her.

Not Lizzie, though. Lizzie would occasionally tease Darcy's nipples till they were like fat towers atop her breasts. "Oh, fuuuuuuck," Darcy moaned. Her pussy was dripping with desire. Darcy wished for the umpteenth time that she had some milk to give Lizzie for her efforts, but all she could do was cry out in pleas.

"Lizzie! Lizzie! Oh, God! Lizzie! " Darcy began to gasp as the sensation became too much. "Lizzie!" she cried as her lower half shuddered and a gush of warm juices surged out of her. Darcy spent several incoherent seconds groaning with pleasure as the orgasm wiped all conscious thought.

Eventually she tipped forward, laying her head on Lizzie's abdomen. She gasped for air against her friend's taut belly. Somehow she still held onto the shaft of the fake phallus, still partially buried in Lizzie.
 
All the while this was happening, just watching her friend get off on merely Lizzie just playing with her tits. It got her incredibly aroused listening to her best friend moan with pleasure. She had never really considered herself bi, just fooling around with her bestie. However, it was times like these that sometimes she seriously wondered about herself. She'd always just thought she was showing Darcy her appreciation of her friendship.

"You're so fucking sexy when you cum, Darcy..." She murmured as Darcy shuddered against her. She gave a little giggle. Lizzie still felt the plastic cock in her pussy and slowly ground herself against it without Darcy's help.

"You don't have to be jealous, Darcy. " Lizzie purred, "Me next. Let me show you how much I enjoy being with you too.." after Darcy calmed down a little enough to move. She heard Darcy give a breathy giggle before going back to her thrusting of the monster dick.
 
As Darcy gathered her wits after her heady climax, Lizzie by began to shimmy beneath her. The luscious beauty began to press her hips towards Darcy, trying to grind more of the dildo inside.

Darcy raised her head eventually, marveling at her friend's desire. "Wow, Lizzie, you really seem to like this thing." She provided a little more resistance and was rewarded with a gasp as another fat inch slid into Lizzie's tight interior.

"You know, I was almost starting to wonder if you just didn't like dick given how little interest you seemed to show, " Darcy continued. "But you apparently really get off on it."

Lizzie was too close to her own release to answer. Her entire groin was slick with her arousal as Darcy pumped the phallus back and forth into her at a leisurely pace. "Is this what you were like with Mr. Idris? Probably even wilder, I bet. Wish I could have seen you cum for him," Darcy murmured. "Gonna you cum for me, aren't you, Lizzie? Yeah, you naughty girl. Cum for me, Lizzie!"
 
If Lizzie could speak let alone think she might've been offended by the fact that Darcy thought she was a lesbian. However all she could think about was the giant dildo going in and out of her pussy again. Darcy's words only seemed to push Lizzie over the edge, especially about Mr. Idris.

"Please..." she managed to whimpered as Liz moved in rhythm with the thrusting. She licked her dry lips. If she closed her eyes she could picture him towering over her. It was like it was happening all over again, if she closed her eyes.

She did, closed her eyes and pictured her boss again fucking her. Her hands gripped the bedspread under her. "Fuck, please, please make me cum." She felt herself begin to shudder beneath Darcy. Tingles washed over her body. "Fuuuck, fuck yes yes! "

Her orgasm washed over her body slowly engulfing her into practically a puddle .
 
Darcy watched with delight as Lizzie's arousal peaked in an energetic orgasm. The teen unquestionably enjoyed being fucked. Her friend wailed enthusiastically and nearly shook Darcy off the bed with her powerful climax.

Drained by the intensity, her companion went limp against the bed. Darcy leaned down and kissed Lizzie's forehead. "You rest now," she murmured.

Darcy took the opportunity to slide the thick dildo out of her friend. Lizzie's pussy still squeezed firmly against the oversized toy, so it took little effort to slip out of her. A small gush of pent-up fluid followed, further soaking the bedspread. They'd definitely need to change the bedding today.

Curious, Darcy placed the head of the dildo between her own thighs. The head of the purple phallus was slick with Lizzie's juices, which made it all the more decadent.

"Fuck! " Darcy squealed as she fit the tip inside her. The fat head widened significantly from the tip, so the girth went from comfortable to eye-poppingly huge in very little space. Darcy looked down and goggled. Her pussy was stretched wide around the dildo, but she still had a third of the head to go before she'd reach the thickest part.

"No way, " Darcy conceded. "No fucking way." She set the dildo aside and looked back to her friend. "I don't know how you do it, Liz. Particularly with a guy like Mr. Idris. Must be something to see."

A light bulb suddenly flared in her mind. "Say, Lizzie, did you say you'd be seeing Mr. Idris again? Do you suppose he'd mind if you brought a friend?"
 
Playing with Darcy was always so fun yet incredibly exhausting. I curled up in her bed lazily watching Darcy as she grabbed the dildo she'd been playing with me with and tried to slide it inside of her. It was incredibly arousing watching her try and I felt a bit badass being able to handle it.

"Say, Lizzie, did you say you'd be seeing Mr. Idris again? Do you suppose he'd mind if you brought a friend?"

I nodded my head slowly at her frowning and wondering what she was getting up to. Though again, that mischievous look in her eye appeared and she really didn't have to explain. I knew where Darcy was going with that question and she looked like she was trying to find a nice way to ask if she could fuck my boss.

"I mean, he seemed upset last time." I said trying to stall,"and I'm not even sure if I was supposed to tell you or anyone for that matter." I yawned as I turned and stared up at the ceiling ignoring her look of disdain and eye rolling.

"He only got mad because I was there unannounced, besides you two fucked in his house while his daughter was asleep. You can't get any worse than that. Please Lizzie, please please?"

I huffed and reached for my phone quickly typing the question of if it was okay for her to come babysit with me.

"There, I asked are you happy? Can we sleep now?"
 
Darcy clapped her hands together. "Oh, goody! I promise I won't get in the way.. I'll be quiet as a mouse. Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me. I can to be quiet!" Darcy continued to chatter away as Lizzie drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't realize you were going to be bringing a guest," I began. Elizabeth stood before me in the foyer, her eyes not quite meeting my gaze. I got the impression that there was something more at play here than the babysitter merely bringing a friend over.

"Oh, that was my idea, Mr. Idris," the purple-haired one interjected. Clearly bolder than her friend, this Darcy seemed much more at ease talking with me. "Lizzie said that she was going to be watching your daughter and her friend play in the pool, so I suggested that I tag along. Lizzie is a pretty good swimmer, but I'm definitely better. Plus, two babysitters are better than just one, right?"

Like Elizabeth, thus Darcy wore a long white beach shirt that reached to her knees. Both girls had the shadowy outline of a darker swimsuit underneath. Darcy definitely was dressed for the part. Perhaps she was just here to help babysit.

But I wondered if Elizabeth had brought a chaperone not for Emily, but for herself. Perhaps she wanted to dissuade me from suggesting another sexual interlude?

However, I could hardly ask her openly about it. Just wanting to sleep with my daughter's teenage babysitter would be inappropriate. Actually admitting to it would be worse. Plus, I could hardly fault Elizabeth if she didn't want to to continue and wanted to use a buffer to ward me off.

"Okay, I suppose you are right. Two pairs of eyes watching would be better. Emily and Karen are playing in the den, but they're eager to get out in the pool. I'll be tied up for a few hours. Karen's mom should be here around 4 to pick the girls up. Emily is having a sleepover at Karen's this evening."
 
I flushed at Mr.Idris' first words at my bringing a guest. I hadn't actually text him back asking if Darcy could come because I naturally assumed she was joking until she'd gotten herself ready and had brightly said,"I'm ready Lizzie!"
Now we stood in the hallway of Idris' house and i wondered if I'd lost my mind agreeing to her tagging along.

I quietly, meekly stood by as Darcy covered for me as she always did that it was her idea and watched in amazement as Idris agreed that it was an okay idea though the suspicious look he gave me said otherwise, which kept me averting my eyes away from him.

We made our way into the den and before we stepped fully inside, Darcy stopped me. "I thought you text him. Trying to keep him all to yourself eh?"

I rolled my eyes at her again,"maybe he didn't get it." I lied. She stuck her tongue out at me before we walked into the den with the girls. They were super ecstatic to go swimming before Karen's mom came to pick them both up. We led them to the pool and put sunscreen on the girls.

For the next few hours the girls played in the pool. We stayed in the lawn chairs under the umbrella do the sun wouldn't burn us. "Do you think he's watching us?" Darcy asked. I shrugged my shoulders glancing up at his office window.

"I'm not even sure he's still here." I said. Darcy seemed to pout and after about three hours, I told Emily and Karen it was time to get washed up and ready for Karen's mom to pick them up.
 
Back
Top