creative images of a average guy

friend44

Really Experienced
As suggested by a fellow lit member, here are a few artsy pics of me. I rushed these a little bit because I didn't have alot of time before work yesterday to take and edit them. I tend to be drawn to body shape, that's why the pics are in black and white and the focus is my body.

Last edited:
wow....rushed or not, very very nice! and look at all that hair, i'm a hairgal...thank you for sharing, i love them. gc:rose:

wow....rushed or not, very very nice! and look at all that hair, i'm a hairgal...thank you for sharing, i love them. gc:rose:

Goatchick thank you for your compliment, I'm glad we're on better terms now :)

To be honest I'm actually self conscious about being so hairy, thanks for the confidence :D

The side shot is lovely. I love the side of a man and the feel of sliding your hands down it. :kiss:

Figured I'd add some more. Gotta figure out whats wrong with my camera, its adding too much noise into the pics, making them too grainy

Last edited:
More new stuff

Here's a few more, playing with different settings and attributes. Enjoy

Last edited:
This is my favorite one so far. What does everyone else think?

Last edited:
Damn, that twist shot is so hot. I think I may have to change my panties. :devil:
Whew! Thank you!

Patio drinking with friends. The weather here is lovely.

I'm doing about the same, only some of my friends are under 21 so we can't be chilling outside. In a college town it seems like that's mostly what cops spend their day/night doing, searching for parties to bust.

Any suggestions for new pics, ladies choice

What do you want to see?

Back