Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Chastity said:
*jumping in the middle of the conversation* Hiding the lime.....eww

the freezer silly, makes ashligh's nipples stand out!!!!!

Re: Re: Blurt

Raindear816 said:
why thank you kindly DirkPryde. there are more pieces of me, I've just not posted them yet;) :kiss:

Cool, I don't really have any yet ... geishaGirl will take some pics one day ... :)

Raindear816 said:
just hold it between your teeth, I'm sure one of the people here will readily take it from you! :)

sorry if we're offending you dear. Maybe I should take my tequila to a more appropriate place?

damnit ash...yes you should.

my bedroom would be perfect for tequila drinking!!!!!

Missingmeds said:
Blurt here.

That stupid pm finally went thru.

Dang Lit.
Glad to hear it finally went thru. Now, MM, need something to drink? alcoholic or otherwise?

have you hidden that lime already...poo I miss all the fun...off to search hidden crevices for lime juice...:devil:

Mskey said:
have you hidden that lime already...poo I miss all the fun...off to search hidden crevices for lime juice...:devil:

Lady Chastity hid it! I believe MT and pj have sextra in their pockets though:devil: :p

men!

can't handle getting a good suck and squeeze from a few voracious women...such a shame dontcha think?

slurps the last of the tequila from Ash's navel...thier loss...*wink*

Mskey said:
men!

can't handle getting a good suck and squeeze from a few voracious women...such a shame dontcha think?

ROTFLMAO

Mskey said:
men!

the salt shker was empty baby. had to make sure i could keep lickin you!!!!!!!!

oh and i bught another gallon of cuervo!!!!

body shots on PJ

Mskey said:
men!

Dangit girl! I got goosebumps, now thyu're really gonna say something about my nipples!

always happy to give a gorgeous woman goosebumps...'specially on her nipples...
does that make me a slut...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back