my wife's tits

I suggest the following:-

1. A generous helping of oil/lube on those beautiful tits.
2. Caress and knead those tits and play with the nipples.
3. Get them tits on your cock and give you a good old tit fuck.
4. Take some more pictures and post them here!

:)

I'm going to have to second that suggestion!
 
I know it can be hard to hold the camera and get a boob job, so if you need a stunt cock, call my agent. :)

Your wifes its look good in everything...like my hands, my mouth and covered in my cum
 
looking for people to share emails with. leave comments about what you would do my wife's amazing tits.

and if anyone is wondering...yes she does love cum all over them

You are a very lucky man, your wife was definitely gifted in the breast area. I would love to see more of her. Totally down for email exchanges. PM me.
 
Mm amazing. I'd love to suck on her nipples while rubbing her pussy. Can't stop imagining having my cock between her tits. Would love to be an email friend.
 
a little more

here are a couple of pics. please continue to leave dirty comments.
 
Last edited:
Something special

Here is a little something my wife sent. I think it's what most guys want to do to her.
 
Last edited:
I hope you don't mind

If I broke protocal I do apologize....

attachment.php


Awesome....I'd like to replace that dildo with my cock....then we can fuck her silly
 
dirty?

here are a couple of pics. please continue to leave dirty comments.

I prefer to think of our comments not as dirty but simple honesty. Like YOUR WIFE'S TITS ARE FUCKING AWESOME, GORGEOUS AND ERECTION-INDUCING. Thank you for sharing them with us.
 
Wooooooow

Seriously those are freaking amazing!!!!!!!! Must....see......more......
 
Here is a little something my wife sent. I think it's what most guys want to do to her.

that is SO not veiny enough lmao. i guess ill have to come over and show her how its done :D god those are amazing tits!! moreeee lol:devil:
 
She needs to get those clothes off and let us see the total package! Then I can masturbate while looking at her tits and pussy! :devil::devil:
 
More to come

I would post some pics of my cock between her tits but then the thread would get shut down.
I promise I'll post more shots this weekend of her tits and some of her pussy.
 
Those tits are amazing! I would motorboat the hell out of them before covering them in cum!!
 
Back
Top