Lonely

babydoll85

Experienced
My Master left this world 2 months ago. i am lost emotionally. Looking for someone to get to know and talk to regularly who understands my needs as a submissive. Everyone irl i know are vanilla. I just want a friend to help me through.

Sorry for your loss.
Hope you rebound shortly, a long stretch of despair is not good for the soul.
It has been said that the light is not at the end of the tunnel but it just seems that way because it is brighter there.
Must be going and if you wish PM a sissy.

My husband - who was my Dominant - died 13 months ago. My heart goes out to you.

This forum is generally welcoming, interesting and fun. If you go up to the BDSM Cafe, dip your toes in to a few of the threads, you might find some distraction, fun and - in my case - I found friendship.

Are you looking for a D type friend vs a regular 'ole bdsm-friendly friend? You might want to try the BDSM Personals in the Playground area. I can't remember the name of the Forum. Personals?

Wishing you some peace.

Sorry for your loss.
Hope you rebound shortly, a long stretch of despair is not good for the soul.
It has been said that the light is not at the end of the tunnel but it just seems that way because it is brighter there.
Must be going and if you wish PM a sissy.

:heart:

I'm so sorry for your loss babydoll. My PMs are always open if you want. I hope you find someone to give you some comfort during this difficult time.

Sad to hear. I hope you find someone to confide in, talk with and someone that can raise a smile.

Think of the good times often. Laugh at the funny times you laughed together. It has helped me when I lost a loved one.

Trying to find my way again.

For the last 3 months, I have been trying to keep living my life after the loss of my Master. Telling everyone I'm OK. Tucking the pain away. Out of sight, out of mind, right? WRONG! It has grown exponentially and is threatening to burst at the seams. I feel myself losing touch with everything I thought to be true. Friends have left me because they don't know how to interact with me anymore. My work is suffering. My home life is a joke. I sit by myself, not letting anyone in. Even those closest to me. I don't know where to go from here. I don't want to live for fear of more pain, but I don't want to die, either. People need me, and I need them. I don't want pity. Just venting. Today was a very hard day emotionally.

It is hard to be a friend to someone that is at a place where your experience has not taken you. sissy knows of this place and the way out is not to close the cellar door but leave it cracked so some light can get in. People that care often retreat when what they are trying is not working because a friend does not want to make it worse. Most people do not understand the deep loss of someone that has been the guide to another, the person that your whole existence and purpose has been based on. It will take a while but you can work your way through this but there will be those days of deep despair to overcome.

For the last 3 months, I have been trying to keep living my life after the loss of my Master. Telling everyone I'm OK. Tucking the pain away. Out of sight, out of mind, right? WRONG! It has grown exponentially and is threatening to burst at the seams. I feel myself losing touch with everything I thought to be true. Friends have left me because they don't know how to interact with me anymore. My work is suffering. My home life is a joke. I sit by myself, not letting anyone in. Even those closest to me. I don't know where to go from here. I don't want to live for fear of more pain, but I don't want to die, either. People need me, and I need them. I don't want pity. Just venting. Today was a very hard day emotionally.

First and foremost I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost someone myself several years ago, the pain can be both excruciating and stifling. I remember the first several months, getting up in the mornings felt like a betrayal from the world. How did their lives go on (not to mention the sun would rise) when my world had come to a complete and utter standstill? Food lost it's taste, things no longer had color, it seemed like a surreal experience happening to someone else.

I am an avid reader, I stopped reading. I love documentaries and film, I stopped watching both. I simply stopped enjoying life. My best friend in this world was gone and I honestly went with him that day.

The friends who I thought would stand by me......well let me say it came down to three that I could depend on. The rest just scattered like the wind. People I had known and been friends with for 20 years were no longer around. I remember the only card I kept after his death came from one of the three. It simply said "I do not know how to even comprehend what you are going through or what you are feeling. I don't know what to say or what to do. But know this. I will hold your hand, I will wipe your tears and I will be the one who tries to make you laugh again if I can." It meant more to me than anything else I had received. Here was someone not trying to placate me or give me clichés about him being in a better place or "God only takes the good ones" type of spiel. (Which I guess makes the rest of us still here assholes? :rolleyes:)

Know this BabyDoll, life will get better. Just focus on breathing for now. Don't force anything else. Don't try to laugh or smile for someone else or to make them more comfortable. Don't get into social situations if you aren't ready for them. Don't be on someone else's timetable of grief or their 7 fucking stages they think you should adhere to. Take it one....day....at....a.....time. That's it. Nothing else right now. Hour by hour, block it off if you have to. If it's 10AM, then just concentrate on making it until noon, etc.

Let yourself feel everything you need to. There will be days you are numb and you won't cry. There will be days where all you do is cry. Both are acceptable, trust them. Your body and heart know what they need to start to heal.

I make a promise to you now. You will smile again. You will laugh again. The only cliché I will mention is this: you hurt as bad as you do because you loved that deeply. There will come a time when you will be so grateful for that.

If I can help you, please write to me. Do not give up. He would not want that. You did not die that day with him. You know he would want your happiness.
:heart:My heart and thoughts are with you my friend. :heart:

two people

My Master left this world 2 months ago. i am lost emotionally. Looking for someone to get to know and talk to regularly who understands my needs as a submissive. Everyone irl i know are vanilla. I just want a friend to help me through.

Besides losing your Master you essentially lost your way of life. That which sustains you. When I'm away from it for a period of time and in the vanilla world 24/7 I cannot last for long. I eventually have to get back to it. It becomes a part of you. So you have lost two people but you will get them back, because, I suspect, you have too much love in your heart

First and foremost I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost someone myself several years ago, the pain can be both excruciating and stifling. I remember the first several months, getting up in the mornings felt like a betrayal from the world. How did their lives go on (not to mention the sun would rise) when my world had come to a complete and utter standstill? Food lost it's taste, things no longer had color, it seemed like a surreal experience happening to someone else.

I am an avid reader, I stopped reading. I love documentaries and film, I stopped watching both. I simply stopped enjoying life. My best friend in this world was gone and I honestly went with him that day.

The friends who I thought would stand by me......well let me say it came down to three that I could depend on. The rest just scattered like the wind. People I had known and been friends with for 20 years were no longer around. I remember the only card I kept after his death came from one of the three. It simply said "I do not know how to even comprehend what you are going through or what you are feeling. I don't know what to say or what to do. But know this. I will hold your hand, I will wipe your tears and I will be the one who tries to make you laugh again if I can." It meant more to me than anything else I had received. Here was someone not trying to placate me or give me clichés about him being in a better place or "God only takes the good ones" type of spiel. (Which I guess makes the rest of us still here assholes? :rolleyes:)

Know this BabyDoll, life will get better. Just focus on breathing for now. Don't force anything else. Don't try to laugh or smile for someone else or to make them more comfortable. Don't get into social situations if you aren't ready for them. Don't be on someone else's timetable of grief or their 7 fucking stages they think you should adhere to. Take it one....day....at....a.....time. That's it. Nothing else right now. Hour by hour, block it off if you have to. If it's 10AM, then just concentrate on making it until noon, etc.

Let yourself feel everything you need to. There will be days you are numb and you won't cry. There will be days where all you do is cry. Both are acceptable, trust them. Your body and heart know what they need to start to heal.

I make a promise to you now. You will smile again. You will laugh again. The only cliché I will mention is this: you hurt as bad as you do because you loved that deeply. There will come a time when you will be so grateful for that.

If I can help you, please write to me. Do not give up. He would not want that. You did not die that day with him. You know he would want your happiness.
:heart:My heart and thoughts are with you my friend. :heart:

Thank you for your kind words. They hit home. I'm doing my best to keep going. Most days I can get through without having an episode. At least till the night time when I'm all alone. That's when it hits. Almost daily. I am down to one really good friend and my boss. Without their support, I doubt I'd make it out of bed each day. I can feel some life coming back now. But to have to take control of everything is taxing on my spirit. I miss his guidance so very much, from the small and mundane, to the big life decisions. Thank you again for your touching post. It helps reading from people who have gone through the same situation. Knowing that life will one day resume for me.

Thank you, again, for all your support everyone. It's nice to have somewhere I can talk and get feed back from my peers.

I'm sorry for you loss also. I know it's not the same thing but I lost my father 4 years ago. He had become by best friend and was my business partner. I took a photo of him and had it enlarged to a huge size and hung it in my business as a founding father tribute. Any time I feel lost or question my place in the universe I look as his photo and ask myself, what would my father have said? It helps me and I can usually find some of his wisdom. Perhaps something like this could help you too?

Babydoll, sorry for your loss. I am an experienced master and dom. If you need someone to talk with( with no strings attached) feel free to pm me anytime. I will respond as soon as I can. But being in prison I sometimes cannot get here everyday.

Sorry for your loss. My name is Wayne and I am an experienced master and Dom. If you need someone to talk with and with no strings attached feel free to send me a message

Back