38 guy taking his turn on looking..

nyguy1980

Really Really Experienced
38 yo guy taking his turn on looking..

I have given this a try before with some luck but maybe I can even do better this time.

38 year old, divorced guy here. sexually charged but very mindful of my career and place in life. I want to find someone to explore with and have some clean and safe adult fun.

So ladies, what turns you on?

Real life meeting would be ideal but I know its a long shot.

38 divorced. decent shape. educated. no drugs. not a smoker.
In the NYC area.

I am looking to please someone and do what it takes to fulfill their desires as well.

Last edited:
hows this crummy weather treating everyone??
Anyone else already miss the warm weather??

call me an optimistic..
There must be at least one person out there looking like me right?

still here..still looking..are you?
What are you doing for the holidays??

I have given this a try before with some luck but maybe I can even do better this time..

38 year old, divorced guy here. sexually charged but very mindful of my career and place in life. I want to find someone to explore with and have some clean and safe adult fun.

So ladies, what turns you on? Who want to chat?

Real life meeting would be ideal but I know its a long shot..

38 divorced. decent shape. educated. no drugs. not a smoker.
In the NYC area..

What else do you want to know??

When is the last time you saw an ad on TV end with "What else do you want to know?

No, they tell a five minute story in thirty seconds, how the Forebesider will Change Your Life! it's brag brag brag all the features, "you ALSO get!"yada yada yada. So take a cue from the pros who can sell anything to anyone. Tell your story. SELL your story! Make me want some!

When is the last time you saw an ad on TV end with "What else do you want to know?

No, they tell a five minute story in thirty seconds, how the Forebesider will Change Your Life! it's brag brag brag all the features, "you ALSO get!"yada yada yada. So take a cue from the pros who can sell anything to anyone. Tell your story. SELL your story! Make me want some!

BEST reply ever. Thanks. I really do appreciate the feedback. I will update my post. I got to make people want that old junker. lol

^ I second this. Also, proper grammar and punctuation will help tremendously...this is, after all, a forum based off of a literary erotic site (note how my ellipsis has the correct amount of dots).

bumping to the top again.
Happy Holidays.
Who is ready for the New Year??

been a few days since my last bump..
who is looking for a friend for the New Year??

The weekend is coming again.
This will be my last bump..for this thread.
If you looked more than once, just send me a message. I am easy to deal with..I promise. :)

Back