Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

She felt no guilt at all as she watched him. She was a horny and needy adult, her plan was set and ready to put into motion, nothing would stop her now. She only worried that they area she was taking him to would be sufficient. She was ready to begin.


SLUT, BARKING, UNDENIABLE
 
slut - barking - undeniable

My wife's bull was definitely in charge, that was undeniable. He'd been barking orders from the moment he walked in. "Sit there limp-dick and watch me fuck your slut of a wife." I disliked him immensely, but I couldn't deny how hard I'd get each time he made her come.

bird ■ exception ■ solution
 
Bumping an old prompt = Cowboy | Trailer | Popping

It was strange to see the trailer rocking — an unsettling sight to the man dressed as a cowboy. He'd thought to surprise his girlfriend by popping in on her Halloween night to show off his ass-less chaps. What he found was two wizards spit-roasting her on their magic wands.

CURRENT PROMPT ---> bird ■ exception ■ solution
 
Bird | Exception | Solution

”What a queer old bird,” Peaches mused. She had thought him the exception to the rule yet before her stood Old Man Patterson. From his unzipped pant peeked his long shriveled pecker, slowly starting to rise.

“Problems and solutions,” he grinned as he waved the hooker over to his bed.

Zombie | Patient | Darkness
 
Zombie | Patient | Darkness

She checked-in, wearing the hose and garters required by each patient. Her zombie-like gait was from her butt-plug, not the wetness under her trench that soaked her inner-thighs. She knew depraved darkness awaited her as she climbed upon the examination table.

“Prepare yourself. The doctor is ready to come inside.”

haircut • gas • publish
 
Bumping an old prompt = infidel | nigh | puffed

The Christian king sat, his royal staff in hand, as the harem girl danced her seduction. He'd take the infidel's lovely head when the time was nigh. But each time she knelt, filling her mouth with his puffed royal jewels, he savored the moments when it was her...taking his.

CURRENT PROMPT ---> haircut • gas • publish
 
Last edited:
Should he publish the photos? It would be a gas to do so, just to see the look on her face. She would be recognizable despite her new haircut, and despite the silent orgasmic scream emanating from the picture. That would teach her to fuck his best friend.


New words: comb, jump, weasel
 
comb, jump, weasel

“Guess we’ll have to stay late and comb through the report again,” my assistant smirked, eager to jump at the chance to make me suck her off when no one was around. Blackmail was a bitch…and so was Karma. She’d likely weasel her way into management in no time.

solo ■ admit ■ soldier
 
It was his first time with a woman. Up until now, the young soldier had only had solo sex, but he was too proud to admit as much to the woman that had all but jumped his bones. He suspected she knew, though she didn't complain. And neither did he.


New prompt: necklace, door, soft
 
necklace, door, soft

Few suspected the goings-on behind old lady Hutchinson’s cellar door. Soundproofing muted most of the screams, making them resemble soft whimpers— which she blamed on her arthritis. Her joints were actually supple from all the forced hand-jobs and knot-tying. It was her key-ladened necklace that caused her sciatica to flair-up.

Reviving an old prompt = tattered - time - total (by ArcticAvenue)
 
tattered - time - total

Time had come to a standstill. Her clothes were tattered as she lay there against the wall perfectly motionless, bloody and exhausted. Her body and mind destroyed, humiliated as the attacker fled. She would find him. And once she did, there would be total destruction. She would have her vengeance.

private - revolve - mole
 
private - revolve - mole

Gilda appeared to be a shy librarian whose coke-bottle glasses corrected her mole-like eyesight—giving her the appearance of a sexless geek. In private, she was a slut whose existence would often revolve around her masochistic fetish of jerking off horny, old men until they'd shoot cum in her eyes.

Reviving an old prompt
= Chicken ■ geometry ■ passion (by PapaRomantic)
 
michael was too chicken to deny his wife anything... her passion being ignited when finding his stash of fantasy pics including cuckoldry... as she reached into his pink panties to feel his excitement, she whispered sotto voce into his ear... "i've decided our new marital geometry will be a triangle"...
 
michael was too chicken to deny his wife anything... her passion being ignited when finding his stash of fantasy pics including cuckoldry... as she reached into his pink panties to feel his excitement, she whispered sotto voce into his ear... "i've decided our new marital geometry will be a triangle"...

At the opposite end of the spectrum was an unknown entity: a fellow Lit member.Would he be a Master and provide directions.
 
I am so psyched to see newcomers on the thread! However, don't forget, your post must contain the following:

  1. A story consisting of EXACTLY 50 words

    -AND-

  2. Three (3) words as prompts for the person who will post the next story.

.......................


Current prompt ---> whispered - marital - stash [SIZE="-2"](3 random words chosen from the last entry)
[/SIZE]
 
I am so psyched to see newcomers on the thread! However, don't forget, your post must contain the following:

  1. A story consisting of EXACTLY 50 words

    -AND-

  2. Three (3) words as prompts for the person who will post the next story.

.......................


Current prompt ---> whispered - marital - stash [SIZE="-2"](3 random words chosen from the last entry)
[/SIZE]
With her soft hand on her husband's little penis, her mouth so close to his ear... she slowly whispered "admit it to me baby... you wanted me to find your fantasy stash... you needed to tell me the truth to find out my reactions to the idea of cuckolding you... will i take another man into our marital bed to fuck me"... his little penis throbs and leaks the first droplet... she smiles inwardly, already knowing his answer... "mmmm you like that don't you"

cupcake... watch... boyfriend
 
cupcake... watch... boyfriend

Sunny leaned over, assuming the position as she removed the foil from the cum-glazed cupcake her Dom had provided. She held out the treat just as her Dom parted her moist cake.

“Mmm...so good,” she moaned as her overweight boyfriend took a bite, content to eat and watch them.


Reviving an old prompt
= precise ■ pudding ■ collar (by frictional)
 
precise ■ pudding ■ collar

"Are you ready, my pet? Drop down to your knees and crawl to me." She turned to pudding hearing his words and obeyed. The measurement had been precise. He slid two fingers between the inside of the collar and her beautiful neck, fastening it tightly, before dipping them into her.

highway - slippery - slut
 
highway - slippery - slut

"Hurry!" she whispered as they exited the highway.

As he parked, her seatbelt off and she was on her knees leaning over the console. "Right here?" He mumbled as his hand slid between her legs and found her wet and slippery.

He groaned, "You pretty little slut. Climb in back."

canvas - alarm - deftly
 
canvas - alarm - deftly

His fingers moved deftly against her bare flesh, disguised as a brush, no, several brushes, dipping them in a different palette each time and stroking them across the canvas of her skin, decorating her magnificent body like a rainbow. That's when the alarm woke her up from her colorful dream.

sweater - dripping - molecule
 
canvas - alarm - deftly

Her hand moved over the slippery length of her slut in a precise manner, deftly wiping his pudding-like secretions. His genitals were her canvas, his balls electrified by a collar that contracted the highway of nerves that made him leak. The alarm that went off periodically was just a mind-fuck.

Mav Unlimited's prompts ---> sweater - dripping - molecule
 
sweater - dripping - molecule

Sarah pulled the sweater over her head before she spoke. Her voice soft but dripping with sweet sarcasm, "You like what you see?"

It was obvious by the way I was straining against my zipper. Her voice wasn't the only thing dripping, and I hoped she'd lick up every molecule.

headhunter - bottle - glaring
 
headhunter - bottle - glaring

Their relationship seemed like a broken bottle to outsiders. Beverly would routinely interview perspective lovers with the tenacity of a corporate headhunter, hoping to fill the glaring omission left by her husband's Johnson—a pair of functioning testicles. Though it wasn't obvious now, her Thomas was once a butch Betty.


Reviving an old prompt
=> Tree ■ Comment ■ Farm (by ArcticAvenue )
 
Tree | Comment | Farm

Backed up against a tree, Jessica could feel the rough bark prick her nude backside.

“You appear uncomfortable, girl.” The man’s comment was glaringly obvious and she frowned as the other workers of the farm stood around her, cocks out and eager.

“I get first go,” the man declared triumphantly.

Car | Exit | Puddle
 
car ~ exit ~ puddle

His love was like a car, hard smooth and fast. He would swerve quickly, his headlights glaring from around the bend to knock her down and then make his hasty exit, taillights fading away. As always, she was his hit-and-run victim, left to drown in a roadside puddle of shame.

alternate ~ paradox ~ trivial
 
Last edited:
Back
Top