Female co-author/discussion partner sought

SteelPoint

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 7, 2014
Posts
750
Female 'erotic situation' discussion partner sought

I am looking for the female angle on erotic matters.

Would any lady care to correspond with me on a regular basis? The objective is to consider and talk through potential erotic situations/scenarios for short stories and to see how these might pan out - in other words, we would be producing basic plot outlines and not finished stories. Brainstorming, pure and simple.

I found my current long-time email partner here on Lit some years ago but she has had to sign off for health reasons - I'm hoping to find someone with similarly good imagination, articulacy and adroitness with English.

From my side, I would be pleased to give examples of my imaginative writing (the vast majority are very short stories and unpublished in any form) and can promise enthusiastic and thoughtful contributions from my side.

Please do get in touch via PM and put any questions/points but absolutely none of the Lit legion of 'Johns in Frocks', thanks.
 
Last edited:
Any luck guy? Its not an easy task. I tried myself with very limited success. I wish you better luck.
 
Any luck guy? Its not an easy task. I tried myself with very limited success. I wish you better luck.

Thanks, I'm going to need it to judge by the response so far. One or two genuine approaches with whom I'm currently exploring... otherwise a litany of male fakes and sundry females who have no objective other than deliberate time wasting as some kind of ego crutch.
 
Back
Top