How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE FOR SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN?

  • YES

    Votes: 8 9.2%
  • NO

    Votes: 44 50.6%
  • I ALREADY PLACED MY FAITH IN CHRIST AND HIS SACRIFICE

    Votes: 22 25.3%
  • OTHER

    Votes: 13 14.9%

  • Total voters
    87
KUB9000x.jpg
 
I seem to remember “sell all you have, give it to the poor and follow me.” Any takers?
 
I accept kindness, understanding, and love within my heart. I don't believe in xfrodobagginsx strictly defined version of Christ. If I die and turns out there is a Christ it should be enough that I am accepted as I accept him to be the embodiment of those emotions and concepts.

If Heaven can't love and accept me for who I am then it doesn't fit my definition of Heaven and I don't want to go there.

Don't bother quoting bible verses at me or whatever. I have no use for any belief system that unconditionally requires me to be intolerant, condemning, or righteous toward others.


If God and Satan do exist...maybe the greatest trick the devil ever played was not fooling everyone into thinking he doesn't exist, maybe it was fooling everyone into believing he was God and God the devil?

In the bible, who was it that flooded the world killing millions? Who cast the plaques down on Egypt? Who was it that provided guidelines on accepting slavery? Who was it that asked Abraham to kill his son (whether he meant it or not)? Who charged that we must not suffer a witch to live? That disobedient children should be stoned? That women should know their place?


It seems to me if there are two competing forces of "Good" and "Evil", with good being more aloof and evil being more hands on...Evil would go to great lengths to corrupt narratives of what was Good and what was Evil. A father of lies could devise a system where to even question what is right and what is wrong means questioning and having doubt in your own belief system. Still, Evil wouldn't be able to help doing evil because it can't go against its nature, however it could have people thinking they must do as they are told no matter what is right because that is what it means to have faith. Meanwhile the true test of Good all along is to see through Evil's plan, to do what is right no matter what they are told.

Or, it could all just be random.
 
xfrodobaggins claims to be made in God's image.

At least one of them's a useless cunt. Take your pick. :rolleyes:
 
questions for the OP:

Do you choose to share your faith in Jesus because you believe in His love for humanity and the hope he brings?

Or do you view your faith as some sort of doomsday cult, secretly praying for the end of the world and all the horrors and suffering it will bring, so your faith can somehow be vindicated?

In other words, do you believe in a loving God or a cruel, vengeful and vindictive god?

If God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only begotten son...then why would he be in such a rush to destroy it?

And are there not better places to share your views on religion, perhaps to a more receptive audience, than this message board?

Just because we love sex, that does not mean we don't love Jesus. Remember that before you attempt to judge us, if that is your motive here.
 
Back
Top