Has luke called you stupid tonight?

We're very well aware that you don't support the LGBT lifestyle.

And you think I need you to hold my hand for support and walk me across the street? Fuck that! I paid the price for my self identity when I mustered the courage to walk out my front door to be who I am. I haven’t hidden in a closet my whole life, scared of what people think of me.

And you think I need you to hold my hand for support and walk me across the street? Fuck that! I paid the price for my self identity when I mustered the courage to walk out my front door to be who I am. I haven’t hidden in a closet my whole life, scared of what people think of me.

You really are a special kind of dumb. You might be a beew alt. At what point did you think I said that I needed to hold your hand? I like my women to have the proper equipment, dude.

Luke has a difficult time admitting what he is.

You really are a special kind of dumb. You might be a beew alt. At what point did you think I said that I needed to hold your hand? I like my women to have the proper equipment, dude.

Probably at the point where you explained your avatar as lending support for the LGBT. But, you probably forgot that shit because I wasn’t speaking to Luk in 3rd person where he could understand it.

Yes, but they're so funny!:D
Seventh vanity thread by Kenneth for Luk and that's just this year.

btw: I've been dying of curiosity to find out why all the attack alts (yours, Rob's, whomever) suddenly disappeared.

I mean, until 6 months ago they were consistently littering the board,
and now Nothing?

Yes, but they're so funny!:D

btw: I've been dying of curiosity to find out why all the attack alts (yours, Rob's, whomever) suddenly disappeared.

I mean, until 6 months ago they were consistently littering the board,
and now Nothing?

Haz a new smokin hot "girl"friend, 'member?

I'm beginning to realize just that.

I’m sure you’ve also seen where sock puppets show up to lend support. Collectively, it’s impossible for that many people on this site to think exactly the same way and not disagree one iota with one another.

I’m sure you’ve also seen where sock puppets show up to lend support. Collectively, it’s impossible for that many people on this site to think exactly the same way and not disagree one iota with one another.

I know. It's becoming impossible to sort out the players without a program. ;):);):D

You do realize you're responding to a sockpuppet, you stupid twit? :rolleyes:

Kinda like those rare fleeting moments when I acknowledge your existence long enough to answer you, huh?

Twas a rhetorical question, twit, I don't need your validation.

And I'm glad you realized you cannot hope to compete with me in teh Arena of Ideas, your pedantic sloganeering and repetitive bumper sticker philosophy are no match for mah #ExcellenceInElocution
Now go ahead and claim I'm just "angry" because I want to fuck you and you won't let me....that's your normal response...

Twas a rhetorical question, twit, I don't need your validation.

And I'm glad you realized you cannot hope to compete with me in teh Arena of Ideas, your pedantic sloganeering and repetitive bumper sticker philosophy are no match for mah #ExcellenceInElocution
Now go ahead and claim I'm just "angry" because I want to fuck you and you won't let me....that's your normal response...

No one can hear you elocuting at your spittle-flecked screen. I'm sure that your verbal delivery of your written derp is most excellent.

Back