Homemade implements

AnnieLit

Literotica Guru
I like to make a lot of different things and bedroom staff is not an exception.

My favorite so far - chopsticks nipple clamps. Just a pair of chopsticks and two rubber bands. Very effective! According to pictures in google, most people use two pairs - one for each nipple. I guess, it is good for twisting, but I prefer the version from the last picture below - both nipps trapped by the same pair of sticks. This leaves that empty space in between that can be used for pulling. Up, and up, and up some more. She is on tiptoes and can't get any higher, but the Dom's hand keeps rising. She is at her limit and at that moment the sticks are squeezed together in the center. The pain shoots through the whole body. Mmmmm... Sweet.

Chopsticks nipple clamps:
sushi03.jpg

0fa305920e8459f07d25bbff45386a62--big-daddy-dom.jpg

ehgdfbj.jpg

What do you like to use for play that most people will have in their homes or that is easy to make?

Last edited:
A spatula makes a nice spanking implement, and leaves interesting patterns in the skin. ;)

Never thought about it this way...
What kind of spatula? Wood? Metal? Hard plastic? Silicone?
We have only metal ones, I am not sure how much give they have. But it might be interesting to try :devil:

Last edited:
Growing up in a small town well before the internet, we had to create sex toys ourselves. The kitchen is an ideal place to start as most items are designed to smooth, easy to clean, durable, safe for food which equals safe for... you get the idea.

Lisa Ann

Growing up in a small town well before the internet, we had to create sex toys ourselves. The kitchen is an ideal place to start as most items are designed to smooth, easy to clean, durable, safe for food which equals safe for... you get the idea.

Lisa Ann

Can you be a bit more specific? :devil:
Do you use kitchen staff for pain or pleasure? Or both?

Bedhead TIGI bottle for starters.... hair irons can be fun. Probably close to every girls first her hairbrush, electric toothbrush. In the kitchen the produce drawer is a good start.

clothespins

Wooden clothespins. Not as tight as a chopsticks clamp, but can be used in a few different ways - great for twisting. Also can be easily removed. Which is a good thing, because then they can be reapplied at a different angel. And putting a nice tight pin on an already sore nipple... It is a challenge not to scream... Take it off, roll the nipple between two fingers, twist it hard, and put the clothespin back again... And again... And 5 minutes later again...

Works great on both girls AND boys!

nipples_clothespin.jpg

2-2.jpg

heavy-steel-nipple-clamps-stainless-steel-clothespins-ref-1402-00.jpg

Last edited:
Bedhead TIGI bottle for starters.... hair irons can be fun. Probably close to every girls first her hairbrush, electric toothbrush. In the kitchen the produce drawer is a good start.

Had to google it, but yes!!! this will work in a lot of different ways ;)
s-l300.jpg

What do you do with hair irons? Use them just for the shape? Because when turned on, they will be too hot to be useful, no?

Bath brushes work great do. They have just the right amount of sting. Unless you're really into pain then use a large wooden spoon. OUCH!!!!

Can you be a bit more specific? :devil:
Do you use kitchen staff for pain or pleasure? Or both?

JMO properly applied pain is most pleasurable. ;-)

Specifics from memory lane.

Run everything in the dishwasher as hot as possible to sterilize. If it can't go in the dishwasher it's not suitable for play.

(Dildoes) Bottles, in all shapes and sizes from tiny holding extracts to huge wine carafes. I like square ones like exotic oils come in. Just make sure the glass is strong and thick, remove labels before sterilzing.

(Clamps) Tongs and rubber bands for labia. Aforementioned Chopsticks (we lived down around Lubbock, not San Antone, blatant Doobie Bros. reference, so we used unsharpened #2 pencils), those clips used to keep bags of chips closed.

(Paddles) Spatulas, plastic, silicone and stainless steel ones. Different feelings. Try 'em all.

(Suction devices) That thing that fits over the neck of a wine bottle and draws the air out of it.

(Other insertables) Chapter 4 of my mildly expunged autobiography "The Tableau That is Lisa in (sibling) incest/taboo refers to using a small diameter thick glass crystal vase as a Vaginoscope, insert base first for interesting internal views.The little metal cages cornish game hens are cooked on. Iced tea spoons. Cocktail swizzle sticks. Wire loop whisks. Smaller diameter stone pastry rollers.

(Just on skin) those heavy metal pastry rollers used to make pie crusts. Basting brushes. Ice. Candles (esp. w/ice). Clothespins (duh). The little wood or bamboo sheets you prepare pastry dough on (use to spank when rolled up).

Remember one orafice then diswasher. Use sterile lubricant for pee-hole play.

We learned that Almond Oil and Coconut oil are better lubes than others. Never use anything hydrogenated.

Lisa Ann

Last edited:
I like to make a lot of different things and bedroom staff is not an exception.

My favorite so far - chopsticks nipple clamps. Just a pair of chopsticks and two rubber bands. Very effective! According to pictures in google, most people use two pairs - one for each nipple. I guess, it is good for twisting, but I prefer the version from the last picture below - both nipps trapped by the same pair of sticks. This leaves that empty space in between that can be used for pulling. Up, and up, and up some more. She is on tiptoes and can't get any higher, but the Dom's hand keeps rising. She is at her limit and at that moment the sticks are squeezed together in the center. The pain shoots through the whole body. Mmmmm... Sweet.

Chopsticks nipple clamps:
sushi03.jpg

0fa305920e8459f07d25bbff45386a62--big-daddy-dom.jpg

ehgdfbj.jpg

What do you like to use for play that most people will have in their homes or that is easy to make?

Great idea. I'm going to give this a try

Never thought about it this way...
What kind of spatula? Wood? Metal? Hard plastic? Silicone?
We have only metal ones, I am not sure how much give they have. But it might be interesting to try :devil:

I've used both metal and teflon plastic. I like the sound of the metal ones when they impact, but the teflon ones work well too.

Wire whisks are fun for pussy insertion, progressing from smaller to larger size. It can be twirled around and moved in and out as desired ... :devil:

JMO properly applied pain is most pleasurable. ;-)

Specifics from memory lane.

Run everything in the dishwasher as hot as possible to sterilize. If it can't go in the dishwasher it's not suitable for play.

(Dildoes) Bottles, in all shapes and sizes from tiny holding extracts to huge wine carafes. I like square ones like exotic oils come in. Just make sure the glass is strong and thick, remove labels before sterilzing.

(Clamps) Tongs and rubber bands for labia. Aforementioned Chopsticks (we lived down around Lubbock, not San Antone, blatant Doobie Bros. reference, so we used unsharpened #2 pencils), those clips used to keep bags of chips closed.

(Paddles) Spatulas, plastic, silicone and stainless steel ones. Different feelings. Try 'em all.

(Suction devices) That thing that fits over the neck of a wine bottle and draws the air out of it.

(Other insertables) Chapter 4 of my mildly expunged autobiography "The Tableau That is Lisa in (sibling) incest/taboo refers to using a small diameter thick glass crystal vase as a Vaginoscope, insert base first for interesting internal views.The little metal cages cornish game hens are cooked on. Iced tea spoons. Cocktail swizzle sticks. Wire loop whisks. Smaller diameter stone pastry rollers.

(Just on skin) those heavy metal pastry rollers used to make pie crusts. Basting brushes. Ice. Candles (esp. w/ice). Clothespins (duh). The little wood or bamboo sheets you prepare pastry dough on (use to spank when rolled up).

Remember one orafice then diswasher. Use sterile lubricant for pee-hole play.

We learned that Almond Oil and Coconut oil are better lubes than others. Never use anything hydrogenated.

Lisa Ann

mmmm ... thanks for the good ideas! :D

Wire whisks are fun for pussy insertion, progressing from smaller to larger size. It can be twirled around and moved in and out as desired ... :devil:

What have you done! Now I will never be able to look at whisks without wondering "will this one fit? How will it feel, twirling inside me?" I read your comment first thing in the morning and went to make kids their breakfast. Yes, eggs. I bet they were wondering what put that silly ear to ear grin on mommy's face that early in the morning.

But I just HAD to try it! We don't have any small whisks, only a large and a huge. So breakfast made, I grabbed the smaller one and ran to the bathroom. On the wide end it is big enough that my hand goes only 3/4 around. There is no way anything that big can fit inside me, especially with no extra lube, but when wires are pushed together, it becomes much more reasonable, like an everage sized cock. So I did that. But the deeper it went, the further from the tip my hand was, so pretty soon I was not really pushing the wires together, the thing spread to its full size. And it felt great! There was no way to swirl anything, but just pushing it deeper and deeper felt absolutely wonderful! I was squatting, with the handle pressed to the floor, and I was lowerwhh myself on the whisk, pushing it in and in. The level of pain was just perfect! I orgasmed the second I touched my clit! And cumming with a whisk spreading me from the inside... It was sometbing else! Each contraction coused slight surge of pain and that in itself made contractions stronger and longer lasting. I think I squirted for the first time in my life!! If was absolutely amazing!

And now I need to sit at work and my vagina is still tingles with residual feeling that wisk left behind. Not sure if I will be very productive today, but work can wait till tomorrow. I can't. I need to get to the store and buy a smaller whisk, so that my husband could use it on me tonight.

Last edited:
What have you done! Now I will never be able to look at wisks without wondering "will this one fit? How will it feel, twirling inside me?" I read your comment first thing in the morning and went to make kids their breakfast. Yes, eggs. I bet they were wondering what put that silly ear to ear grin on mommy's face that early in the morning.

But I just HAD to try it! We don't have any small wisks, only a large and a huge. So breakfast made, I grabbed the smaller one and ran to the bathroom. On the wide end it is big enough that my hand goes only 3/4 around. There is no way anything that big can fit inside me, especially with no extra lube, but when wires are pushed together, it becomes much more reasonable, like an everage sized cock. So I did that. But the deeper it went, the further from the tip my hand was, so pretty soon I was not really pushing the wires together, the thing spread to its full size. And it felt great! There was no way to swirl anything, but just pushing it deeper and deeper felt absolutely wonderful! I was squatting, with the handle pressed to the floor, and I was lowering myself on the wisk, pushing it in and in. The level of pain was just perfect! I orgasmed the second I touched my clit! And cumming with a wisk spreading me from the inside... It was sometbing else! Each contraction coused slight surge of pain and that in itself made contractions stronger and longer lasting. I think I squirted for the first time in my life!! If was absolutely amazing!

And now I need to sit at work and my vagina is still tingles with residual feeling that wisk left behind. Not sure if I will be very productive today, but work can wait till tomorrow. I can't. I need to get to the store and buy a smaller wisk, so that my husband could use it on me tonight.

What a wonderful insight... please let us know how it goes, I'm now making a shopping list for my sub lol

toys

My husband has made some great floggers. Search homemade sex toys online and there are tons of good ideas.

Back