Dirty Little Secret ~Closed~

'Yes but other employees have come forward about him. From that point I do have to act."she said. Taking a sip of her water before setting it down. "He's being watched by HR for his behavior."she said.

"Well my last assistant had issues with using a laptop. I'll need you to take a look at it. Be sure she didn't share any company information."she said. Thinking for a bit then smiled at a thought. "I need you to be my on call tech guy. Call you whenever I need you."she said.
 
Nicole understood and slide him her keys before he walked out. She paid for the meal before she collected her things. Paying with cash so it couldn't be traced. Heading out before she gor into her car and starting it. Driving them back to the parking garage. "Go up without me."she said. Giving him a smile before she watched him go. Taking a deep breathe and waiting ten minutes before she headed up herself.

Right away out of the elevator her assistant was right there. Going over many things as they walked to her office. Dismissing her before shutting the door.
 
Nicole was dealing with meeting after meeting. Texting Bill to let him know not to wait as she had handle an important issue. Since he decided to not go on the next trip that came back to her. On the phone for hours trying to smooth things over. They were able to come to an agreement. Hanging up the phone to see it was now 7:30pm and she sighed. Collecting her things before heading out of her office.

Dreading the fact Bill was probably waiting for her. Dropping her phone before letting another sigh out. Thinking she was the only one in the office. Muttering, "Damn fucking husband..." Looking up to see Jared looking at her.
 
Responding my rolling her eyes and sighing. Nicole waited for Jared before they got into the elevator. "Since he decided to cancel his trip...it came down on me. I just spent the last few hours trying to solve this mess he created. Thankfully we came to an agreement. God I can't wait to get my own place."she said.

Checking her phone to see Bill had blown it up. Letting him know she was just leaving the office and was just going to pick something up on the way home. "God now he's freaking out...I can't win."she said.
 
Nicole agreed she would before she got into her car. Heading home as she didn't want to keep Bill waiting. Knowing that he was unstable at this point.


Within minutes the first responders show up. Wasting no time as they got Jared into the ambulance. Though the cameras caught everything and security alerted Nicole right away.

Who was walking into her house as she answered the phone. Oh sh was now pissed and hung up. Dialing the company's lawyer and speaking with him. Sending him to the hospital. "BILL GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW."she yelled.
 
"First I spend hours on the phone with your boss because you pulled out of a very important trip! AND NOW AN EMPLOYEE IS STABBED ON GROUNDS?"she said. Oh she was fuming at this point before she set her bag on the counter.

"I swear to god if you had anything to do with this....you blew your chance to fix this. Now I have to head to the hospital to meet the lawyer."she said. Fishing for her keys before she felt her husband grab her wrist. "Let go....I have business to handle."she said.
 
Nicole began to squirm as she didn't like this. "BILL STOP!!!"she screamed. Trying to get him to see that this was not the way to win her back. "This isn't the way to win me over! What happened to the romantic you!"she yelled. He could see the hurt in her eyes, she was right.

"Let me go..."she said. Waiting as she felt his grip loosen. "I didn't know the identity.....Bill are you nuts! Trying to kill him! You could go to jail!"she said. Standing back up as she faced him. "I told you I ended things with him! Stop pushing me away!"she said.
 
Nicole was in disbelief but he at least seemed to calm down. "That is never what I wanted from you. All these years I wanted the man I married back."she said. Rubbing her wrists but took a step back from him.

"You need to speak with your boss. He is disappoint you will not be representing the company."she said. Grabbing her purse before she headed upstairs. Wanting to change and just be able to breathe. Scared as she needed to move as soon as possible. Soon began to talk to Max as he informed her on Jared's condition. Letting him know she would like to speak to both of them. Then sending her lawyer a message on what Bill had done.

Sighing as she changed for bed before sitting down. "Bill.....we need to talk."she called out.
 
Nicole shivered as she now saw the man she married. "I know but I need time. This won't be fixed over night."she said. Soon he was on top of her, kissing her. "Look for right now I think it is best for me to move out for some time. Not saying this is over but I need some space to breathe. "She said.

She could tell that he didn't want that. "Listen to me....we both need to find ourselves again to make this work. If you truly want this to work, give me some space."she said. Knowing from what took place tonight, it was the best thing.
 
Nicole listened to his plead and sighed softly. "Not tonight Bill, but hold me."she said. Shifting before she snuggled up to her husband. "Tomorrow plan to make things right with your boss. Then maybe we can can go out for dinner."she said.

Giving him a small bit of hope, though it would take a lot of convincing to keep her. "Also don't forget Thrusday is the formal for the company."she said.
 
Nicole instantly sat up, "Stay.....please. I don't want to be alone. " He could see that the event hsd affected her that she was scared. "Please I don't want to be alone....not after what happened. "She said. She had to know if her husband was truly involved or not.
 
Nicole frowned, he was right. "Look I want to share a bed with you. What if those people were really after me?"she said. Crawling out of the bed and walked over to her husband. "Please I don't want to be alone. "She said. This was his chance to be there for her and start to make things right.
 
Nicole watched as he got a gun, when the hell did he get that. Her eyes went to his chest, he had been working out. She walked back over before she crawled under the covers. Snuggling up to her husband and used him as a pillow. Feeling his arm wrap around her and hold her close.
 
Nicole was about to agree but leaned in and kissed Bill. Feeling him pull her close as they kissed. Finding herself on top of her husband and his bulge right in between her legs. Kissing her way down his neck before she looked to him. Soon finding herself under him as their lips meet again. Nicole pulled him closer as she felt her nightie slid up.
 
Soon both were naked in a matter of seconds. Nicole bit her lip as she felt his cock slid into her pussy. Watching as he bonded her hands with the scarf. Feeling Bill roll his hips again as she let out a moan.


John te lawyer soon knocked on the door. "Excuse....Mrs. Koi sent me. I am her personal lawyer. "He said. Walking over before he stood in front of the pair. "She has a feelings she knows whonis responsible. "He said.
 
"Mrs. Koi said the same...I already filed a report for you and an investigation will be taking place."he said.

Nicole was moaning pretty good as he soon caused her to cum. Arching her back as she rode it out. Soon resting back down before looking to her husband. Hearing his words before she let out a soft yelp. And she was going to fight to be free from him.
 
Once she began to see that dark side come out, Nicole was going to say something. He prevented it as he covered her mouth and continued to fuck her. Nicole squirmed as she tugged on the scarves, this wasn't love making anymore. Little did her husband know that Jared was really a one time thing. He could see it in her eyes that she was not enjoying this anymore.

Once he came for a fourth time and eventually came to a stop; he could see the tears that had rolled down her face. Nicole watched as he set her free before she pushed him off of her. Crawling out of the bed before reaching for her robe. Grabbing her clothes and phone, "I'll be sleeping in the guest room again." Wasting no time unlocking the door and heading for the guest room.
 
Nicole locked herself in the guest room as she cried. Soon calming herself as she read her texts. Setting her phone down as she heard a knock on the door. Cautiously getting up before pausing at the door. Hearing his plead before she opened the door slowly.
 
Nicole soon found herself on the bed, terrified of her husband. "STOP BILL!"she screamed trying to fight him off. "This isn't what I want!"she screamed. Raising her hand before she slapped him across the face. "If you don't stop there is no point in fixing this! "She yelled.
 
Nicole was scared as she quickly locked the door. Picking up the pictures before calling her lawyer in tears. Who was still with Jared.

"Excuse.." he said. Answering, "Mrs...Koi....he what?" Soon stepping out of the room. They talk as she was done with Bill completely as he couldn't keep his anger in check.

Nicole eventually got into bed and passed out. Waking hours later before she cautiously got clothes out their room. Getting dressed in a blouse and skirt before heading downstairs. Not even eating breakfast as she just wanted out of the house.
 
Nicole let her assistant know that she would be unavailable for a few hours. Heading to the hospital as she met with both lawyers. They talked before she dismissed them. Having a nurse take her to Jared's room, seeing he already had company.

Quietly taking a seat as she looked to him. Feeling horrible as all this was her fault, soon seeing him wake up. "Only a few minutes I had to meet with the lawyers. I apologize for all of this...it's all my fault. "She said. Letting go of his hand before she stood up. "My lawyer will represent you in a case against my husband. Though I can't stay as I need to go to a showing. Things are getting out of hand to the point he can't handle his anger. "She said.
 
"I can, let me give my realtor a call."she said. Nicole smiled before she stepped out of the room. She dialed the number and talked to get the time pushed back. Thankfully the nurses came in and began to prep in. However, Nicole went to the nurses station to wait. Discussing the bill situation with the nurse. She was going to cover the bill as her husband caused this whole ordeal.
 
Nicole soon pulled her car around before she smiling as she saw Jared wheeled out. Waiting before she drove off only to be directed to pullover. Sighing as she felt his hand on her thigh. Looking to Jared as she was almost scared to say anything.

"When I first got home, we fought....he slammed me face down on the counter. I didn't know he planned on trying to be romantic and had taken a Viagra. Going to fuck me right there but I stopped him. I made sure my lawyer knew what was going on and sent him to you."she said. Pausing as she shifted so that she was facing Jared.

"I got ready for bed but I was scared that those guys were really after me. Bill could tell I was truly scared, my mistake on pleading him to stay. He locked the door and got a gun out! I had no idea he even had one! We settled before......well we began to have sex. Once again his anger showed, tieing me to the bed and he just wouldn't stop. I got him to stop as he saw me crying before I was freed. I ran to the guest room and stay there for the night. He followed and.....tried to fuck me once again. I slapped him and that caused him to leave. "she said. He could see how shook up she was over this. "He though it be funny if your died at the hospital while he fucked me..."she said.
 
Nicole could see that he was pissed! Sitting there with a sad look before she reached out. Grabbing his arm as she looked at him. "90% wasn't consensual....my lawyer knows and we are using it to our advantage. At least let me drop you off at your place."she said. Pulling away as she sat there, knowing she really fucked up.

Sitting back against her seat as she looked down at her hands. "I understand that after this....if we never speak again. I think it probably best that I leave the company and just move entirely. "She said.
 
Nicole flinched from his tone before she looked to him. Hearing his words before she nodded her head. "I meant what I said....only you can. I-I did not know that is what he was intending to do. He thought that he could try to be you. "She said. Looking back down at her hands, not sure what to do. "I'm sorry that you got hurt because of me. I get it if you choose to never speak to me again. "She said.
 
Back
Top