The Silken Dragon

This man, this foreigner that now owned her, reminded her of the snake in the Garden of Eden, speaking quietly and hypnotizing her. Giving her a choice, with either choice the devil’s own, he waited for her decision.

There was no fight in her as her turned her around, almost as if he already knew her decision. Before her sat the torture machine - a machine that supposedly could rape her for hours on end, full of unlimited energy. She felt her sex clench in response to just the thought of more time sitting on that bench.

His body was pressed against her back, the warmth of his skin pressed against her skin scared her. Hands slowly caressed her body, making her shiver as he cupped her breast. Fingers found her nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. Her body felt like it could scream, his touch almost painful though she knew her body bore no bruises.

His breath brushed against her neck, hot and wicked and hellish. But what scared her was feeling of his large member pressing against her buttocks, as if eager to have her and that dark and forbidden place on her body.

There was no respite, no relief, no rescue. No knight on a white steed, no way out. The devil and the deep blue sea. But she felt that she could not handle another session on that ungodly machine.

your choice Miss McGhee?

Again, like the snake in the Garden of Eden, his voice soft and deadly sounded in her ear and her stomach dipped at the thought of just what she had to decided. Like the decisions she had to make on the steamer with the pirates, one or many? Here it was machine or buttocks? Still, no matter how she looked at it, she really had no decision at all, since ‘No’ was never an option.

Yet despite what she faced, her sex or her buttocks, her body seemed to feel as if awakened from a deep sleep. Her skin tingled wherever his body touched her body, her heart raced as he touched her, as he spoke to her. Energy seemed to shoot through her body as his fingers played with her breast, her nipples puckering and hardening to his touch. Goosebumps rose where his breath played upon her neck.

Her breath shakily passed through her lips before she spoke. Nodding, she answered. “My...buttocks, Sir.”
 
“ Your choice Miss McGhee?”

Ming’s voice was soft and seductive at Whisper’s ear as he gave the young fallen Missionary, the devil’s own choice. They both knew that No was not an option for Ming now owned Whisper body and soul, she was his slave, a sex slave at that and a fallen woman. As Ming rolled Whisper’s nipples between his thumb and forefinger he was pleased at how quickly her body responded to his touch. How her heart beat quickened, her nipples puckering and hardening to his touch and the little Goosebumps that rose where his breath played upon her neck. Her lips “O”ed in a little gasp, her voice a shaky little whisper as she nodded her little tawny copper head and Whisper answered; “My...buttocks, Sir.”

Her decision made Whisper could feel his body behind hers as they stood there, his hands upon her firm young breasts and his fingers toying with her now puckered and pebble hard nipples. Ming did not throw Whisper to the floor and claim her last symbol of virginity, but drew her supply young body back to him. A sensual little kiss to the girl’s neck at the little hallow just below her ear. Slowly their bodies sunk to the floor on their knees, Ming’s kisses lightly played along Whisper’s shoulders and the nape of her neck. His right hand slid from slid from Whisper’s breast, sensually slid down over the girl’s quivering abdomen, to her shaven pussy His finger slid along the length of Whisper’s labia slowly cleaving deeper and deeper until the tip of his fingertip brushed Whisper’s clit. “Your body is delightfully tight Miss McGhee.”

Ming’s words washed over Whisper even as his finger slowly, steadily, began to work into her chaste young body. Ming had every intention that this young western beauty’s stunning young body would betray her. Then and only then would he claim the last vestige of Whisper McGhee’s virginity.
 
His body, pressed close to her backside, was warm. All too warm. There were lips upon her neck, kissing a place behind her ear that made her shiver. Never before had she been kissed there and her reaction surprised her. It was if suddenly her entire skin flushed and quivered. Her senses felt overwhelmed.

So much so that Whisper had no recollection of how it happened. All she knew what that suddenly she was on her knees, with him kneeling behind her between her legs. Their bodies were still pressed tightly together, his arms holding her tightly to him.

Like the snake in that famed garden, his right hand slithered down the front of her body, searching for its target. Once it found it, she felt his fingers slide along that slit, now exposed. The smooth skin, sensitive to his touch, made her give a soft gasp as it seemed to worm its way into her core. Her body started as he found a particularly sensitive spot and quite against her will, she felt her body reawaken. Her mouth opened but no sound issued forth. Only the shaky expel of her breath as once again his finger worked its way in and out of her sex.

Your body is delightfully tight Miss McGhee.

She would not have thought it possible for her sex it ever be tight again after having spend so long on that hellish sex machine.

He soon had her body humming, her breast aching and heavy. Already she could hear that wicked sound that her sex could make, the wet sound that his finger made as it worked its way in and out of her sex. Like a fly caught in a spider’s web, she leaned back against him, feeling his manhood pressing against her backside.

Yet, even though she did not want this, her body seemed to have other desires. Perhaps she had been destined for this all along. Destined to be a man’s sex slave. Destined for this life. And had it not been here, then would it have been somewhere else?

For though she felt shame, her body seemed to have other ideas. Though she flushed with embarrassment, her body shivered and seemed to welcome what this man was doing.

She gave another shiver as a groan slipped between her lips.
 
Ming’s seduction of Whisper was slow and sensual. He reveled I the way this chaste little western beauty’s was responding to his touch. The adorable little Miss blushed with her shame, those her body seemed to have other ideas. Though she flushed with embarrassment, her body shivered and seemed to welcome what he was doing. Whisper gave another shiver as a groan slipped between her moist ripe lips.

Ming Slowly bent Whisper forward until the tawny copper hair beauty was no her hands and knee. His fingers continued to tease and torment her nipples, to flutter over that sweet spot deep within her pussy. His hand at her breast slipped from her taunt throbbing nipple, it trailed down the sinuous column of her spine to the little divot at its base, his finger tips teasing Whisper’s silken skin. Ming let the trapped young beauty to languish in his sensual touch and the anticipation of that most sinful of acts.

His fingers spread the firm cheeks of Whisper’s ass, the girl’s dark star expose. Ming leaned forward and blew a cool steady stream of air across that puckered dark star. “Miss McGhee I will now fuck that firm little bottom of yours.” The girl felt the velvet tip of his cock begin to press to her dark star.
 
In what was becoming a familiar position, her new owner had her soon on her hand and knees on the floor. Yet his hands had not left her body. Instead, one hand rolled her nipple between his fingertips while the other hand still hit some secret spot deep within her sex that made her repeatedly shudder. What was this power that he had, this ability to cloud her mind?

His hand left her breast, stroking the skin down her back until he reached the gentle swell of her buttocks. Fingers caressed the skin there, soft and usually protected from the elements. Pale and soft, he seemed to marvel and enjoy what he felt.

The next actions made it all too real. Taking hold of her buttocks, he spread apart those pale globes like Moses at the Red Sea, revealing that dark and forbidden orifice. Cool air brushed against it, making her shiver.

Miss McGhee I will now fuck that firm little bottom of yours.

With those words she felt a pressure against her anus. It scared her. But she had no choice. She felt that any more time on that machine would kill her. It was inhuman.

She gave a gasp as there was a flash of pain. He paused, his hand on her hips to hold her steady. She thought that it was perhaps the tip of his manhood slipping in. If it hurt from just that little bit, the rest of him would probably kill her.

She bit her lip and tried to keep the tears at bay. But as he worked himself further inside her, she ducked her head down, closing her eyes in pain. The tears began to run down her cheeks, splashing on the floor beneath her. This was absolutely ungodly! Yet she had no choice but to endure.
 
“Miss McGhee I will now fuck that firm little bottom of yours.”

Whisper’s fate now loomed before her, Ming’s hands upon her hips, she had no choice in how she would be used but that steamed powered dildo scared her and she was sure that she would die if she had to endure another session with her “Mechanical Lover”.

Whisper gave a gasp, a flash of pain laced through her supple young body as the tip of Ming’s cock pressed past her dark star. He stilled, he let the young girl adjust to his invasion of her chaste little bottom. Ming waited until Whisper’s breath came in slower panting gasps before he pressed forward stretching her dark star as he sank another inch in to the buttery depths of her tight little ass. Again and an again he would draw back and then plunge a little deeper into Whisper’s violated bottom.

The young violated beauty’s tears of fear and pain silently splashed down on the floor, her head lowered in defeat as her new Master claimed the last vestige of her virginal innocence. His body molded to hers, his breath hot and moist washed across the nape of her neck, and caressed her cheek. One hand slipped from Whisper’s waist as his finger once more entered her delicious little pussy to find that secret little spot that had so excited the young girl.

His finger was soon joined by a second to fluttered over that sweet spot. His hips ground to her, he stilled and then began to fuck Whisper’s tight little bottom in earnest. He mingled the pain of her violation with the delicious feeling that his fingers brought to the girl. Soon his heavily laden balls were slapping her puffy labia as he took her, his fingers seducing her, as he seduced the young innocent fallen Missionary.
 
Now the torture began in earnest, with each press forward that he made forcing in a bit more of his long and large member. Soon she could not stop the tears that fell from her eyes. It burned! It hurt. She wanted to cry out for him to stop, that what he did went agains the laws of nature and of God.

Yet she knew that she had no say. This man owned her, owned her body and soul. And should he have wished to kill her, in this God forsaken land, he probably could with no consequences other than the loss of his money.

So she endured. At least this way there was no chance of an unwanted child. And for now she prayed that Chi Low or that dwarf had not already given her a child.

He lay along her back, his hips still continuing the ravishing of her anus. She felt one hand slide back around, fingertips searching and quickly finding her wet sex. His finger slipped easily inside her, once again teasing that elusive spot so deep inside her body. He brushed against it and automatically her body tensed. Tightly her dark hole gripped the thing invading it before it relaxed to accept more.

As if speaking a secret language that Whisper herself did not understand, her body began to accept it all, her anus beginning to relinquish its attempt to deny entrance. It almost became a symbiotic relationship between the fingers and Whisper’s body and the thing plunging deeper and harder inside her anus.

There was pain, yes, but each time it was tempered by the flutter of that secret spot. His breath upon her neck, brushing against her cheek, and tickling her ear, until her senses seemed overwhelmed and she knew not what she did.

The path to hell seemed the only choice given to her. A sex slave. A concubine. There was no part of her body that was her own. Nothing sacred.
 
Ming continued his dark seduction of the chaste little missionary’s supple young body. Oh there was pain, yes, but each time it was tempered by the flutter of his devilish fingers over that secret spot. His breath upon her neck, brushing against her cheek, and tickling her ear, played with and tempted Whisper until her senses seemed overwhelmed and she knew not what she did yet Ming did. The hapless young beauty’s body betrayed her once more her hips slowly began to ungulate in time with his devilish fingers and his cock as it worked in and out of her ravished ass.

Each thrust of his cock, each little flutter of his fingers brought a new erotic sensation to Whisper that nothing in her young sheltered life had prepared her for. Pain and pleasure mingled until they became one overwhelming sensation that drove the young missionary to that dark abyss that promised her such sexual pleasure and damnation.

“Embrace the pleasure Miss McGhee……..Embrace the pain that enhances your pleasure…….” The so hiss of Ming’s voice at her ear, with each word his lips brushed her ear.

Ming was fucking Whisper’s sweet little bottom when he demanded; “Come to me Miss McGhee.” He was now demanding that she become an active participant in her own annual rape. Oh her sweet young mind might scream “NO”, but a feeling was building in Whisper’s gorgeous young body that was screaming anything but “No”. It was then that Ming whispered; “Cum for me now Miss McGhee.”
 
She felt as if her body was something strange as the man plunged harder and deeper into her bowels. Yet those evil fingers, brushing against her sex, probing deep into her slit, continued to send jolts of pleasure through her.

Pain, as his manhood stretched her innocent ass, followed by a jolt of pure pleasure from his fingers. Pain! Pleasure! Pain! Pleasure! Pain Pleasure!

She could feel the pressure building inside her, while her brain screamed and fought it. Pain could not be pleasurable and pleasure could not be painful. Yet his voice echoed in her ear, calling her to him.

Embrace the pleasure Miss McGhee……..Embrace the pain that enhances your pleasure…….

That snake calling to her, wrapping around her brain. The hiss of Ming’s voice at her ear, with each word his lips brushed her ear.

Embrace the pleasure Miss McGhee……..Embrace the pain that enhances your pleasure…….

Her heart raced, her breath in stuttering gasps, her skin covered in a fine sheen as it glowed in the light of the lanterns that lit the room. Quite against her will, her hips moved to meet his, hearing the slap as his hips pounded against her pale buttocks. The wet sound of his fingers the played in her sex. Such lewd sounds filled the room.

Come to me Miss McGhee.

She wanted to fight it, to say no but her body did what it wished, accepting his orders, accepting what he wanted her to do. When she felt as if she would explode, his voice hissed again in her ear.

Cum for me now Miss McGhee.

Her scream filled the night as her body did as he ordered. Her sex clenched, filling his hand with her sweet cream while that dark hole that he had ravished gripped tight onto his manhood. Her body twitched, the pain and pleasure melding into white heat until she seemed to collapse, her buttocks still offered to his plunder while her forehead rested against the cool floor, as if in some deviant prayer.

After a moment she heard the night song of a cricket.
 
Little by little Ming watched as Miss Whisper McGhee slowly surrendered to and then embraced the heady mix of pleasure and pain. He smiled as her lithe young hips began to roll to him as he continued his seduction of her innocent young body. Ming was pleased as Whisper’s back arched and she pushed back to him as he thrust into her ravished and defiled little bottom.

Ming could smell that sweet dark musky sent of Whispers growing arousal could hear a faint mumbling as the girl repeated over and over Embrace the pleasure……..Embrace the pain that enhances your pleasure……. . He was sure that this adorable western beauty was unaware of how far she had fallen. She was his little puppet, he pulled the strings, and she danced to the tune he piped as his fingers fluttered over that sweet spot in her chase young body.

Her scream of sinful ecstasy filled the night as her body once more betrayed her and did as he had ordered. Her pussy clenched down on his fingers, filling his hand with her sweet nectar, while that dark star and her tight little ass that he had ravished gripped tightly onto his manhood. Her body twitched, bucked and thrashed in the pain and pleasure; white hot heat laced through every fiber of Whispers supple young body. Spent and exhausted by the intensity of her orgasm she collapse, her breasts pressed to the floor and her buttocks still offered to his plunder while her forehead rested against the cool floor, as if in some deviant prayer.

The serene sounds of the evening whispered to the exhausted young missionary, a cricket’s chirping sound, the call of a nightingale, and the crocking of a frog. Whisper’s supple young body was bathed in a fine sheen of sweat; it reflected the golden light of the little pagoda’s lamps. Despite the serene sounds of the gathering evening Ming continued to use and abuse her ravished ass until he came hard into Whisper’s buttery depths. His body crushed the young western beauty to the floor.

How long they lay there Ming’s body on hers, his rampant manhood buried in the depths of her ass Whisper would never know. When her Master stirred and pulled from her ravaged buttock the evening had faded into night. Ming removed the crude slave collar that Chi low had placed around Whisper’s slender neck and replaced it with a finely wrought sliver mesh collar. Yet there was no mistaking that it denoted Whisper McGhee as his property, his sexual concubine. Ming swept the girl into his arms and carried her to his sleeping chamber. He lay Whisper across the foot of his bed, as if she were a favorite bitch dog. Laid her there in case he woke and desired to sample her charms.

So Whisper McGhee life as a Sexual concubine to Ming the merciless began. In the weeks to come she would have many sessions with her Mechanical Lover. She would learn to please her master with her sweet mouth, her delicious little pussy, and her adorable tight bottom. Ming took his time in training the young western missionary.
 
As the sounds of the night seeped into her consciousness, the man that owned her continued his plunder of her dark depths until she heard him grunt as he filled her anus with his seed. The warmth seemed so wrong yet she was too exhausted to think.

Apparently once he had emptied himself into her he collapsed on top of her and her knees gave out. Flattened on the floor beneath him, she could feel his member still buried deep between her buttock into her anus, as if it had no desire to leave her forbidden warm depths.

There was an ache, her body crying from the unnatural use of it. And without coming right out to say it, this man made it clear that any way in which he wished to use her was his privilege. She had seen the bag of coin that he had pitched to Chi Low, and though she knew not how much it was, she well knew just what it meant. It meant that she no longer had a say in what happened to her. No longer could she do what she wanted. A sex slave. A concubine.

She still worried about becoming with child. A child half white half Chinese. Already she knew that to return home would be impossible. And to bear such a child would be a stigma that she could never live down.

Eventually the man pulled out, she could feel the cool air of the night rush into that space that he had vacated. If felt as if her anus was permanently open, and she was not sure if it would ever return to its original tightness. Right now, it felt as if it wouldn’t. She was too tired to move.

He made her sit up and she did so, feeling his fingers at the wide gold collar that Chi Low had snapped around her neck. Had it really been just this morning that she had been sold to this stranger? It seemed a lifetime.

Her new owner removed the gold collar and instead snapped a collar of fine silver mesh on her, the thing fitting her graceful neck like a collar for a dog or other pet. It was close against her skin and she did not know that it instantly told all who saw it just what her station in life was and who she belonged to. At least it was not as heavy as the old collar.

He quickly picked her up in his arms without any apparent difficulty and stepped out into the night. She closed her eyes and laid her head against him, not wanting to see the looks of anyone that they might meet. For they would know who she was, what her purpose was, and had probably heard her screams as she had taken her steps into this depravity.

He said nothing but eventually slowed and she looked to see them enter what looked to be a bedroom. The centerpiece was a huge bed that was intricately carved with columns of fierce dragons winding around the four posters columns. The canopy looked to be billowing clouds, again carved from a rich dark wood. And rising up out of the clouds was a huge dragon, his face fierce and claws ready for battle.

She was expecting to get what she felt was well deserved rest. The bed sheets looked soft and inviting. But instead, the man laid her across the foot of the bed, like a blanket waiting to be used. She would only have a sliver of bed to lay upon. He then climbed under the sheets, slipping his feet under her side. A sex toy and foot warmer.

These actions told her exactly what her importance was. No longer a person, she was now a thing. Exhausted, she quickly fell asleep lying naked on top of the bed sheets.
 
An old woman woke Whisper from her fitful slumber with a little shove as if she was not sure whether Whisper was a foreign devil or not. The old woman launched into a series of their sing song language and motioned with her hand that the young western beauty was to get up and follow her. The old woman chattered way as she led the confuse young beauty through the house that now was her prison. Not a prison with bars you could see but a prison because Whisper was a foreigner and Ming’s slave.

The old woman led Whisper to a bathing chamber unlike any the young girl had seen before. It did not have a porcelain tub but rather a large wooden tub large enough for several people. The old woman motioned Whisper into the tub then the old woman let her own gown fall away and got in as well. She chattered away and motion Whisper to remain standing. With a sponge in hand the old woman lathered it and began to give Whisper the most sensual and seductive bath she had ever had, The woman’s eyes held Whisper’s as she not only lathered the young missionary’s firm young breasts and seductively massage them. When the hapless girl’s nipples were as hard as little pebbles the old woman’s sponge slowly worked down the sensual curves of Whisper’s torso, down over the girl’s quivering abdomen. The old woman turned Whisper’s back to her and that soapy sponge began to caress the firm curves of Whisper’s taunt little bottom.

The old woman watched as this young beauty blushed and she moved her soapy sponge between her legs, and began to soap, and seduced Whisper’s delicious little pussy. The old woman kept up her sensual attentions until Whisper was gasping and little mewing sounds escaped her moist ripe lips. The woman left Whisper longing for sexual release. The old woman stepped from the bath and motions the young girl to follow.

The old woman then dried Whisper in a most sensually seductive manner leaving the young girl wanting. Humming some barbarian melody the woman brushed and braided Whisper’s tawny copper hair. The last touch was to give whisper a simple black silk peasant’s jacket that came down to the top of Whisper’s creamy ivory thighs. The woman led Whisper to the same hall as yester day with its single pillow on the floor. The old woman pointed to it and when Whisper knelt the old woman left her to await her Master’s pleasure.
 
Exhaustion had overwhelmed her body and Whisper slept hard. Thankfully the man did not use her or pull her from her slumber.

There was a shove that finally awoke her. For an instance, she was confused. She had dreamed of being back home, surrounded by her family and friends. Confusion showed upon her face as the strange old woman shoved her again.

Suddenly the past days events rushed back through her memory. The repeated rapes, first of her mouth, then her sex, and finally her buttocks. Nothing on her body was apparently sacred, nothing private. She blushed at being naked before this old woman.

The stranger began her sing song language, her wrinkled face held eyes that seemed to scrutinize Whisper’s body, noticing the silver mesh collar that she wore. Waving her arms and motioning got Whisper to follow her.

Climbing off the bed, she began to follow the chattering woman, intrigued by her speech. Though she understood not a word, at least the language was pretty. Through room after room, it was a maze that added to Whisper’s confusion.

Suddenly they entered what must be a bathing room yet unlike any that she had ever seen. In the center was a bathing tub, yet its larger size could have easily held four or five people, or maybe even more.

It was obvious that she was expected to step into the tub. A bath would certainly be welcome, if nothing more than to maybe symbolically wash away the evil of the last few days.

The water was wonderfully hot but before she could sit, the old woman undressed also and climbed into the tub with her. She made Whisper remain standing, continuing to talk her gibberish as she began to give Whisper a very salacious sponge bath, her old wrinkled hands first cleaning and massaging her firm breast. Her eyes never seemed to look away from Whisper and Whisper found herself biting her lip in an attempt to control herself.

Soon her breast were aching for attention yet the old woman continued, still chattering away. Down the curves of her body that sponged hand went, carefully washing Whisper’s stomach and abdomen and legs before motioning her to turn around.

Immediately the woman began to clean her buttocks, sponging the firm white globes before parting them and scrubbing gently in the cleft. The soapy sponge brushed across that puckered star that the man had thrust his manhood deep into yesterday. It was a bit sore and Whisper was surprised that it felt as if the opening had tightened back up.

Yet the woman continued washing between her legs until she reached Whisper’s sex, massaging and rubbing and rubbing and massaging that area. Whisper could not help the blush that rose up on her pale skin, having this old woman give her such a personal and somehow erotic bath.

Unfortunately the woman’s attentions in so bold and naughty fashion did not let up but continued until Whisper could not help the sounds that began to escape from between her lips. She closed her eyes in an attempt to pull herself together yet the old woman continued until Whisper thought she would explode before suddenly the woman rinsed her off. Whisper’s body somehow felt cheated of something. Of what she was not sure.

Once the soap was gone, she motioned for Whisper to step out of the bath. Using a soft towel, once again the old woman seemed to know how to make Whisper’s body almost quiver. As she dried the copper-headed beauty, she soon had the young woman breathing heavily as the wrinkled woman hummed a strange tune. She made Whisper sit while she brushed the reddish locks until they gleamed in the light like burnished copper. Carefully she braided Whisper’s hair and then helped her into a simple jacket of black silk, long enough that it barely hid her sex from view but seemed to accentuate her pale shapely legs.

Motioning for her to follow, the old woman once again led her through the maze of halls and rooms until she was once again in that same room with the pillow. Again Whisper was made to kneel on that pillow before this time she was left alone to await for the man.

Alone, Whisper wondered just who the man was that owned her. He must be important to live in such a grand place. But what was his name? What should she call him? How many others lived here? So far, she knew of the man, a couple of guards and an old woman. And her. But this appeared to be such a big place for so few people.
 
The old woman left the young western beauty alone with her thoughts, to ponder the life that lay before, as the defiled young virgin she was. How she in less than a day went from being a starry eyed missionary, to a sexual slave, her worth determined by her youth and paid for in gold and now kneeling in a golden plaice. How the Reverend Cullpepper had so casually abounded her to rape, and to be sold as a sex slave. It seemed that all who Whisper had trusted had deserted her; even her god had abandoned her, her prayers for deliverance from this hell unanswered.

Ming watched from his hidden viewing area as his newest acquisition knelt there her eyes demurely lowered alone with her own thoughts. She was beautiful her tawny copper hair shimmering like molten copper, her soft silken legs pale creamy ivory perfection in marked contrast to the simple black peasant’s jacket. He quietly closed the viewing port for it was time for his little western missionary’s training to begin.

“Good morning Miss McGhee.” Ming greeted the kneeling young beauty in his posh oxford accent. As he spoke he lifted chin with a single finger as he studied her sad eyes. He could see that the old woman had done her job well; the faint musky scent of the young girl’s arousal pleased him. Once again Ming held out his hand to Whisper. Once again Whisper was led out into the garden, and then to the little pagoda where she had suffered the attention of her “Mechanical Lover”.

That hated bench and its steam driven dildo loomed before Whisper, yet Ming led Whisper passed the bench and to pad on the floor. “Kneel Miss McGhee!” Came the simple command. The there was really no choice but to obey for if she did not willingly kneel, the guards there, left no doubt that she would be made to kneel. Her arms were tied behind her back, her legs spread as she was positioned on the mat, and her shapely legs were strapped in to position. Ming watched as two long tubes were positioned over Whisper’s nipples; there metal fingers gripping her breasts.

There was a hiss of steam; the metal fingers began to massage Whisper’s firm young breasts. Another hiss of steam, and the tubes began to suckle those sweet rosebud nipples. Ming watched as the devilish device began to tempt Whisper with a slow seduction of sensations. It was going to be a long day for the little redheaded beauty as Ming was determined to see how many times this gorgeous young creature could come before she collapsed totally.
 
Once again alone in the small room, kneeling on the pillow in the middle of the room, Whisper pondered as to why God had allowed this to happen. Had she been that wicked a young lady? Had her head been filled with such frivolous thoughts?

She had always tried to do good, to not engage in malicious gossip, to be helpful to others, particularly those less fortunate than herself.

Yet, somehow here she was in a strange country, being used to sexually appease some man not her husband. The awareness ran through her. Not only would she ever be able to serve the Lord as a missionary, but now no decent man would ever have her. By no stretch of the imagination could she be seen as pure. Already, four men had lain with her or had cavorted with her body, depositing their sperm in her mouth, in her sex, and even in her anus.

She worried about those two that had raped her sex - Chi Low and the dwarf. Why, already a child could be growing in her belly. What if the child she should have would take after the dwarf? This new man would probably kill her and the child.

Good morning Miss McGhee.

His finger lifted her chin and looked into her bright green eyes before holding a hand out to her. She had to take it and without another word he led her again through the maze of rooms and out into the courtyard.

She recognized where they were heading - the little garden house with its funny roofs and steam machine that had raped her repeatedly yesterday. She felt her sex tighten in fear. How would she endure another session on that machine?

It sat quietly in the room, apparently cleaned of her spendings of yesterday. She held her breath until he walked her past the dreaded bench.

Stopping at a pad on the floor, he gave her orders.

Kneel Miss McGhee!

The order that he gave let her know that there was no question as to whether or not she obey. He was easily stronger. The guards were stronger than she.

Gracefully she sank to the floor, her knees resting on the pad. Quickly he undid the jacket leaving her nude. Next he tied her arms behind her back. What new hell did this man have planned?

He spread her legs, exposing her sex to view, strapping her legs so that they would stay spread. Her heart was beating faster, afraid of exactly what this man had planned for her.

A machine was connected to her breast and her eyes widened in shock and fear as some strange metal fingers at the end of each tube gripped her fleshy mounds.

She felt her stomach dip as the familiar sound of of the steam engine starting before she felt those metal fingers begin to massage her breast. The steam hissed and belched again, activating the tubes and they began to suck her nipples

She looked up at the man, her new owner, a blend of confusion and fear crossing her face. Why did this man feel the need to torture her?

Yet, once again, instead of torturing her with pain he was doing it with sex. The sucking stopped as it started massaging her breast with those magic fingers. Periodically it the machine would give a belch of steam or a gurgle or a hiss and suddenly it would change what it was doing and some combination of perversion.

Quite against her will, her body began to react to what was happening to it. She could feel that strange fluttering building inside of her.

Though she was tied down still kneeling on the pad with knees spread and her firm buttocks resting on her feet, and her arms tied behind her back, she still had very limited movement. She tried leaning back a bit to put her breast out of reach of the machine. Just to give herself a bit of a breather.
 
Ming saw the fear in his little concubines eyes when she saw the bench and the steam powered dildo and the look of utter relief as they passed it. When Whisper was ordered to kneel she gracefully sunk to her keens. This young creature blushed so innocently as Ming removed the simple peasant jacket, leaving her kneeling there in all her naked glory. He savored the young western missionary’s pale white skin as he spread her legs, her soft coral lips spread and exposing her hooded clit to view, then sensually strapping her legs so that they would stay spread. Ming loved the way Whisper’s soft green eyes widened in shock and fear as he fitted and attached the strange metal fingers at the end of each tube to her firm proud breasts and the little gasp of surprise as they gripped her fleshy mounds. The look of anticipated fear as Whisper heard the familiar sound of the steam engine starting before she felt those metal fingers begin to massage her breast. The steam hissed and belched again, activating the tubes and they began to suck her nipples.

Whisper McGhee looked up at her master and Ming could see the confusion and fear in her stunning green eyes. Yet as the devilish machine continued to suckle Whisper’s nipples and massaged her breasts. It did not take long for Ming to be rewarded as the young girl’s delicious young body began to respond what he was doing to it.

Whisper never knew what the machine would do to her the suckling of her nipples would stop and the machine started massaging her breast with those magic fingers. Periodically the machine would give a belch of steam or a gurgle hiss and suddenly it would change what it was doing and some combination of seductive perversion. Whisper was tied down, kneeling on the pad with knees spread, and her firm buttocks resting on her heels. With her arms tied behind her back, Whisper had very limited movement. She tried leaning back to put her breast out of reach of the machine. Just to give herself a bit of a breather.

Ming loved the young missionary’s futile attempts to elude the device and its massaging metal fingers and relentlessly suckling of her sensitive nipples. That Whisper was aroused was undeniable, her pussy glistening with her sweet nectar, the musky scent of her arousal filled his nostrils.

“Your body is very responsive Miss McGhee.” As he spoke Ming caressed Whisper’s cheek with the back of his hand. “Your skin is so smooth, it will mark delightfully.” Ming disappeared for a moment, a hiss of steam and the machine began to suckle and massage Whisper’s breast and nipples more aggressively. Then the young redheaded beauty felt the soft caress of leather on her shoulder. The leathery tongues of the flogger slithered across her silken shoulder, cascaded down over her breasts, one strand caught on the machine before falling from her breast to join its brothers on Whisper’s silken thighs.

Ming continued to run the soft leather over Whisper’s bound body until he sensed she was about to cum. “Cum for me Miss McGhee!” For the first time in her young life Whisper truly felt the seductive stinging kiss of leather. Unbelievable pleasure and pain soon engulfed the young beauty until they became one overwhelming sensation leading to a soul searing orgasm.
 
Your body is very responsive Miss McGhee. Your skin is so smooth, it will mark delightfully.. Mark delightfully? What kind of mark? Already she carried a mark upon her skin left there by Chi Low’s dwarf. The mark on her inner thigh. She knew not what it was, not what it implied though the old woman that had bathed her seemed to recognize it, grinning slyly as she had fingered the spot.

A wicked smile crosses his lips and her stomach dipped in response. Nothing about this man was what she expected. Instead he seemed to enjoy watching her and her responses to these evil machines that he owned. And pushing her to her limits.

He walked away. Steam and hissing issued from the mechanism at her breast as it seemed to attack her body more vigorously. What exactly did this man want from her?

Suddenly there was a light sting on her shoulder as she felt the thin leather strips from some sort of whip seem to caress her soft skin, wrapping around her shoulder and down her front to her right breast. She gave a gasp of surprise, her back automatically arching in response. That in turn seemed to thrust her breast a bit more into the grasp of the machine.

As if thrilled with this response, the machine seem to perform its job with even more enthusiasm. Again and again the man whipped her, stinging her skin as he led her down the darkened path of sexual pain and pleasure. And quite against her will, her own body began to betray her, finding the pleasure in what he was doing. Pale pink stripes left by the leather strips slowly changed, darkening and stinging.

Once more the tightening in her abdomen began, her hips attempting to roll yet unable to because of how she was restrained. As a light film of perspiration decorated her body, her breath beginning to stutter in her chest, his command breaking through the fog that clouded her thoughts. As if her knew her better than she knew herself.

Cum for me Miss McGhee!

CRACK! The leather brushed her sensitive skin. CRACK! Again it stroked her, as his voice echoed in her brain. The tension building and building until her body began its twitch, a cry left her lips as her head was thrown back so that the copper braid hung straight and heavy down her back, her spine arched so as to present her breast to the machine that never seemed to tire. The pad she knelt upon now decorated with the creamy white spendings from her body as it dripped from her exposed sex.
 
Whisper McGhee present a very erotic picture as she knelt, naked as the day she was born, and withering from the attentions of Ming’s devilish machine that sensually massaged her firm proud breasts and the seductive suckling of the devilish mechanical device. When the young Missionary was panting and gasping and her gorgeous young body was covered with a fine sheen of sweat, and when Ming’s nostrils were filled with the sweet musky scent of Whisper’s arousal Ming had casually whispered; “ Cum for me Miss McGhee!”

Oh how the adorable little redhead fought that seductive command, but her supple young body once more betrayed Whisper. CRACK! The leather brushed her sensitive skin. CRACK! Again it stroked her, curled around her torso to lick at the bound young beauty’s breasts, as his voice echoed in her brain. Ming could see the tension building and building as her pious young mind fought with her treacherous young body until her supple body began to strain against her bounds. A soul wrenching cry left her moist ripe lips as her head was thrown back so that the copper braid hung straight and heavy down her back, her spine arched so as to present her breast to the machine that never seemed to tire. The pad she knelt upon now decorated with the creamy white sweet nectar of her sinful ecstasy. Whisper’s treacherous young body damned her as her sweet nectar dripped from her exposed sex.

Ming was pleased that Whisper had cum quickly on his command yet he could see that this stunning young western beauty needed more than just the mechanical stimulation of his devilish machines. “You did very well Miss McGhee……….Please cum again for me.” Again that command, the machine never letting up as it continued its sensual massage of the little missionary’s breasts and the seductive suckling of her nipples. Whisper had little choice, submit, or continue to endure, the devilish attentions of the machine.

‘Ming watched the young girl and he smiled for he knew that despite her best efforts she would in fact cum for him. When Whisper McGhee moist, full ripe lips once more “O”ed, and her back arched, as she screamed out her damning ecstasy he smiled and kissed her sweat coated brow as Whisper struggled to catch her breath.

“You need more Miss McGhee.” Ming’s voice was darkly haunting calling to the darkest corners of her young pious mind and seductively calling for the young redhead to face fact that she rather not. “Do you need a cock pounding into that delicious tight pussy of yours?” It was less a question than a statement of facts, as if Ming knew something about Whisper and her sinful desires that she did not. “Shall it be your mechanical lover Miss McGhee………..or a man?”
 
Once again the man pulled her towards the inevitable, the leather whip and his evil machine wringing forth from her that ability to fly yet remain tied to the earth. And yet his machine continued to massage and suck her breast. A lover that never tired. That belched and hissed and never failed to push her up that hill and watched her body race down the other side without brakes till she was again breathless.

This was certainly hell, being used by machine after machine. She closed her eyes and tried to say a prayer but the words escaped her. Her skin stung and tingled as a result of his actions with the little whip.

Yet now a new command did he utter, a choice. Yesterday’s choice had taken from her the last virginity - her anus. What could be left?

You need more Miss McGhee. Do you need a cock pounding into that delicious tight pussy of yours?

She could feel her body, as if excited at the prospect of what he offered, craving for what he could supply. What kind of woman was she becoming? Or had these loose morals been inside her all this time, hidden and waiting to be used in such a way. She felt her sex tighten, as if wanting something not there.

Shall it be your mechanical lover Miss McGhee………..or a man?

Like an insidious disease that grips a body, his voice wormed its way into her head, fear grabbing at her. Not the machine! She didn’t think that she could stand that.

Emerald eyes widened in fear as she looked up into his deep black ones. His gaze held neither joy nor anger, but merely watched and waited for her answer. She could see only one response.

What was it with these people and their fascination with sex? One or many? Mechanical or man? The machine hooked up to her breast continued unabated as the man awaited her answer.

“Please, not the machine. I would rather have a man.” She bowed her head and accepted her fate.
 
“You need more Miss McGhee………. Do you need a cock pounding into that delicious tight pussy of yours?......... Shall it be your mechanical lover Miss McGhee………..or a man? Once again Ming had given the little missionary the devils own choice. He studied the stunning young redhead with a detached interest. Would she chose the “Mechanical Lover” a simple gratification of her sinful traitorous young body’s needs, devoid of human attachment, devoid of any feelings. Or would she choose a man?

There was a danger in choosing a man, a man one could become attached to, have feelings for or about, and a man could touch her mind and soul. The machine was by far the safer choice one that Whisper could believe was forced on her and yet she sobbed; “Please, not the machine. I would rather have a man.” The young girl bowed her head in submission and her choice made.

Ming had offered the choice of a man, he did not say he was to be the man. He bent down and lifted Whisper’s chin with a single finger. “It shall be a man Miss McGhee.” He let the young missionary’s chin balance on the tip of his finger. The two mammoth guards each took a step forward anxious to see which their Lord would chose to use the gorgeous young western beauty. The lust in their eyes as they gazed upon Whisper’s naked perfection was obvious. Ming let the young redheaded beauty ponder her fate, he let her imagination run wild with fear and dreaded anticipation. He nodded to both men, “Release Miss McGhee from her bounds for she desires a man between her legs” The guards did as their master had commanded. They took their time in releasing Whisper from her bounds, their hands taking the most indecent liberties with her gorgeous supple young body, before he casually waved the guards away.

Whisper blushed scarlet, her demurely lowered, and her hands resting on her thighs. Ming held out his hand to her; “Come Miss McGhee!”. He led the young girl from the little guardian pagoda and back to the main house. Again Whisper was led through a dizzying array of corridors that finally led to Ming’s sleeping chamber. It was the same bed that she had slept at the foot of like a dog at her master’s feet.

“Recline Miss McGhee and stretch your hands above your head.” Ming left the young girl to wonder what new torture he had in mind for her.
 
Her owner lifted her head and gazed into her eyes. At that moment she saw two huge guards step up behind him, one at either shoulder. The men loomed large and menacing, their eyes raking over her nude body. As the machines happily sucked away at her breast, she saw the lust in their eyes as they noted her wide-spread knees, her sex dripping her creamy dew onto the mat below her.

Was he giving her to one of them? Or to both of them? Each man stood taller than her owner, and was larger than him. Would that mean that their manhood was equally larger than his? It appeared that there was no right answer!

The man nodded. Release Miss McGhee from her bounds for she desires a man between her legs

Fear flooded her face as the guards stepped forward to unbind her. There was a slow hiss as the machine died, her nipples sucked into the tubes like little stoppers. As they were pulled off, there was a little pop! And one of the guards grinned at her as her roughly rubbed each nipple to restore the circulation to it. Meanwhile, the other guard began to unbind her knees, his hands running along the inside of each thigh but stopping short of touching her sex. She felt him massaging her legs to bring back the blood flow while the first guard untied her arms bound behind her back, running his fingers as if by accident down the cleft on her bottom. Whisper could not help but blush at what was being done to her.

Suddenly the guards were waved away and as they left, she breathed a sigh of relief. Looking down at the mat, she awaited his orders. Once again his hand was held out to her.

Come Miss McGhee!

As he led her from that little garden house, the sun felt warm and welcoming on her bare skin. She blushed at such exposure, yet once again, she saw no one save the two of them. Back through the house they went from room to room to corridor to room. There seemed to be no pattern to how they traveled and as they stepped into what was a bedroom, it seemed to resemble where she had spent the night. The same imposing bed, though the sheets had nary a wrinkle as if never slept upon.

Recline Miss McGhee and stretch your hands above your head.

Fear and anticipation clutched at her stomach. What now lay in store for her? Had this choice been a mistake? The silk bedding was soft and cool as she climbed up on the bed and lay in the center of it. As ordered, she raised her hands over her head, her fingers brushing the wooden headboard and its intricate carvings of clouds and dragons intertwined with each other, as if in a sexual dance of seduction.

She bit her lip, her eyes never leaving him, for he held her fate in his hands. Just what was next she did not know and her breath came out shakily from between her soft lips.
 
“Recline Miss McGhee and stretch your hands above your head.” Ming watched as Whisper meekly complied with his instructions. He saw the play of emotions in the young girl’s stunning emerald green eyes, they truly were the windows onto her innocent young soul, fear and something else, yes anticipation, and questioning, had she made the right choice. So many emotions in this adorable creature, soon her questions would be answered, and the anticipation also.

Whisper she raised her hands over her tawny copper head, her fingers brushing the wooden headboard and its intricate carvings of clouds and dragons intertwined with each other, as if in a sexual dance of seduction. The young missionary bit her lower lips, her soft green eyes never leaving his, as if she were searching for something in there dark depths. Her breath came shakily little panted gasps from between her soft moist lips, her stunning emerald green eyes wide with anticipation and her life force at the hallow of her neck beat in time with Whisper’s racing heart beat.

Ming took Whisper’s right hand and he sensually kissed the young girl’s wrist and then drew it out to the side and bound it to the bed headboard’s bed post. His finger tips seductively trailed over Whisper’s gorgeous young body as he circled the bed and then took her left wrist and as before he sensually kissed it before binding it to the bed post. His finger tips trailed down the sensual curves of the young missionary’s supple young body, over her quivering abdomen and down her long sculptured leg. Ming kissed Whisper’s left ankle and drew her foot to the bed post of the foot board and bound it in place. It was not long before Ming had bound her right ankle as well to its bed post. Whisper lay there in all her naked glory, bound spread eagled to the bed.

“You are quite attractive Miss McGhee and any man would be lucky to find himself between your legs and deep into that tight young pussy of yours.” His finger tips trailed up Whisper’s right leg. “How old are you my dear girl?” Ming toyed with the young missionary’s wide spread labia, he loved how the position he had bound her in had made Whisper’s pussy bloom and her little clit peek form its hooded hiding place. His finger trolled the girl’s clit under the pad of his thumb. “Shall I fuck you now Miss McGhee, fill your tight little pussy with my cock, Shall I……….” he paused for a moment before he continued. “……….or shall I call the guards?”
 
At first, his action was a surprise. Almost romantic. Gently he kissed the inside of her right wrist and she watched as he bounded her to the headboard post. For a brief instance she had forgotten that she was his sex slave. A concubine. A nothing. A thing merely for his sexual enjoyment.

Yet her body broke out in goosebumps as his fingers trailed down her body, first down the right side and then up her left. When he reached her left hand, he took it and kissed the inside of that wrist before gently tying it to that bedpost.

This man, he scared her. So much power over her. She was totally at his every whim. She still knew not what his name was, or what to call him.

Back down her left side his fingers went until he reached her ankle before he lifted her leg to kiss her ankle. Then he carefully tied it to the footboard bedpost. Soft silken bindings. She suspected that she knew what would happen next.

Her suspicions were correct as he kissed and then bounded her right ankle to the other footboard bedpost. There was no way to avoid the blush that rose to her cheeks. Spread and tied to the four corners of the dragon bed, there was nothing hidden from man’s gaze.

You are quite attractive Miss McGhee and any man would be lucky to find himself between your legs and deep into that tight young pussy of yours.

His words sounded so crude yet his voice had that rich, mellow cultured sound. Somehow, she felt the start of that flutter deep inside her as he spoke, as his finger began to explore her exposed sex.

How old are you my dear girl?

As if fascinated with her body, his finger ran along her sex, and as if she had no control over her body, she tensed and had a sudden intake of air. It was hard to concentrate on the question that he had asked her and after a moment she was able to answer him rather breathlessly.

“A-A-Almost nineteen, Sir.”

What he was doing to her made her shiver and she gasped. What was wrong with her? Her body seemed to have its own ideas and she bit her lip again trying to keep control over herself.

Shall I fuck you now Miss McGhee, fill your tight little pussy with my cock, Shall I……………….or shall I call the guards?

His words scared her as her eyes opened wide in fear. Not the guards!

“Please, Sir. I want you.” What could she say? One or the many. Of course she wanted the one.
 
Ming was pleased with Whisper’s reaction to being sensually bound to the bed. The young girl’s breathing became more rapid and came in little gasps as he bound her. “How old are you my dear girl?” Whisper blushed as she struggled to catch her breath and answer his question; “A-A-Almost nineteen, Sir.”

“Master!” Ming sharply corrected the adorable little missionary as he continued to run his finger along her coral pink labia and rolled her throbbing clit under the pad of his finger. What he was doing to her made her shiver and sensually gasped, and ended in as seductive moan. Her body seemed to have its own ideas and she bit her lip again trying to keep control over herself.

“Shall I fuck you now Miss McGhee, fill your tight little pussy with my cock, Shall I……………….or shall I call the guards?” Ming savored the fear in Whisper’s soft emerald green eyes at the prospect that he would give her to the guards. Her eyes wide with fear the little western missionary quickly said; “Please, Sir. I want you.”


“Master!” Ming again corrected Whisper, his voice sharp, the guards use and abuse of her now a more real possibility because of her own little mistake. Again Whisper was reminded of the choice that Chi Low had forced on her, One or the many. Had she just made a horrible mistake? Whisper was left to ponder this as Ming slowly drew back his hand and turned and left her bound to the bed helpless.

Ming had disappeared from Whisper’s view, several minutes passed before he returned. When he did Ming blindfolded the young girl a black silk scarf cutting off her vision and imprisoned Whisper in a soft cool blackness. Robbed of her sight the young missionary did not know if she was alone with her Master or whether he had called his guards to have their wicked way with her.

Robbed of her sight, Whisper’s other senses; of hearing, smell, and feeling, was heightened. Ming moved around the bed where Whisper was bound, he did not touch her, he lit a candle, and the fragrance of bees wax filled the blindfolded girl’s nostrils. Whisper had no way of knowing if it was her Master or the guards that were now in the room with her.

Ming took a peacock’s feather and slowly circled Whisper’s puffy areola and taunt little pale pink rosebud nipple. Like the breath of an angel, or was it the devil himself, the peacock feather explored the sensual curves of the young missionary’s, and her flat quivering abdomen. It caressed Whisper’s inner thigh and the soft coral lips of her labia. Ming would continue to sensually, seductively torment the young beauty until she begged and pleaded for him to fuck her.
 
Master!

His voice had a sharp edge to it. Commanding! Definitely not a request but an order. Still he played with her body and she in her limited range of motion gasped and moved her hips. Her body had a mind of its own and Whisper finally gave up the fight against it and accepted it. After all, what else could she do? Where else could she go? A strange woman in a strange land, abandoned by her supposed employer and benefactor and left to be used and abused by strangers.

Yet when he gave her the option of being used by either his guards or himself, she once again went with the choice of one over the many.

Master!

His voice was even sharper and it was then that she realized that she had forgotten to call him Master. He did not seem happy and as he stopped playing with her body and left the room, she feared that he was going to punish her. Would he return flanked by those massive guards, their eyes and hands just a forerunner to what they planned to do to her? Such a thing would surely kill her.

He returned, and she breathed a sigh of relief that he was alone. Yet the wisp of black silk in his hands made her worry. He tied it over her eyes, effectively plunging her in darkness. Now she only had four senses as worriedly she strained them in an attempt to understand what was happening around her. To her.

There was the sound of movement. Was it one person, or more than one? She could not tell. The sudden scent of beeswax tickled her nose. Hopefully a candle?

Something brushed her nipple, caressed her breast

Something so soft, almost ticklish, like a breath, yet not a breath. It skimmed down her body to head towards that part of her body where her world was beginning to center.

Soon against her will, the softness found her sex and teased it. She felt that part of her body seem to clutch for whatever it was, as if trying to pull it into itself. As if craving to be used. To be pierced and filled and used.

Whisper could feel the loss of herself starting, the slow remaking of herself, the inevitable remaking of Whisper McGee into a more sexual Whisper. The conditioning of her body.

The teasing continued, drawing her body out of its safety shell, her body beginning to lean towards the whisper softness that tickled her sex, that created an itch that was beginning to crave more and more. Yet every time that it stopped, there was this feeling of frustration, of disappointment.

At first she bit her lip, as if to still the feelings growing inside her. Yet as it continued, each time it grew stronger and stronger until her back would arch as if asking for more.

Eventually there was a change and as the tickle trailed off, a cry slipped from her lips, frustration sounding. There was a pause and her remaining senses sought the stillness, searching for him. She felt that it was only her Master as the guards did not have the look of men that could refrain for so long. Whereas her Master, with those dark unreadable eyes, could.

“Please Master, please take me! Please give me that which my body craves!”

Her face blushed at so bold a request, a plea.
 
Back
Top