Just. Me.

Just my profile photos.

I'm not sure if I'll post more or not in time, but I can't really figure out where to post a pic in all of the other threads. Nothing seems to fit very well.

I just wanted a lit-friendly link to add a pic to my profile.

(If this is a violation of the rules mods, please delete this thread. Thank you.)

Last edited:
You take care of yourself

o
I'm not sure if I'll post more or not in time, but I can't really figure out where to post a pic in all of the other threads. Nothing seems to fit very well.

(If this is a violation of the rules mods, please delete this thread. Thank you.)
You have one sexy body and I love it

Lovely body, would love to see more.

Very nice shiny bikini wife. Please post more !!

Empress Josephine very nice bio! You certainly are an interesting person.
Bob😎🌴🏖

Very sexy

You should definitely add this pic to your profile and it would be a shame if this were your only contribution :rose:

awesome washboard abs

I would say, definitely a closer photograph. I always find the teasing, open shirt/blouse pictures that reveal enough to get the imagination going very nice...but that's just me

Those are much harder to do! I try... but... I usually hate the results.

Back