bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and happy fall! I think the east coast is experiencing a heat wave? Stay cool until it gets cold. :)

Hello and happy fall! I think the east coast is experiencing a heat wave? Stay cool until it gets cold. :)

Good evening, and certain parts. I'm 2 hours north of NYC, we're experiencing wind coming down from Quebec, so we're like cold

Preferences

Glad to see this thread still alive (even if a little slow)

Q for other guys (but ladies weigh in also if you want) - do you only like bbws or are they just within the realm of what you find attractive?

Answering my own question: I mostly only like bbws, a few years ago I dated a succession of slender women, all of which made the first move on me. I found them attractive enough but would always be checking out bbws when out and about LOL

Last edited:

Q for other guys (but ladies weigh in also if you want) - do you only like bbws or are they just within the realm of what you find attractive?

Answering my own question: I mostly only like bbws, a few years ago I dated a succession of slender women, all of which made the first move on me. I found them attractive enough but would always be checking out bbws when out and about LOL

Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes, but all the women I've been with have been bigger. Not that it's what I only like, but just have a natural fondness and comfort for women with curves.

I like all sorts of women, I don't tend to go for skinny women, certainly on the curvier side. However, I've never dated a real BBW. Don't know why really.

For me, I've always checked out all ladies, young, old, bbw, slim, etc. Its more of a ladies presentation and attitude for me.

For me, I've always checked out all ladies, young, old, bbw, slim, etc. Its more of a ladies presentation and attitude for me.

I agreee! For me some personality goes way further that physical appearance. I need a deeper connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back