One-Piece Swimsuits

Interesting that you mention cutting out the liners. I had some old one-pieces that were too small and worn to wear in "public" so I'd use them at the pool at home, especially when the parents weren't around. In some the stitching had started to come apart so I ended up cutting out the liners. I know that I made more than a few of my brothers' friends hard when they came over to hang out at the pool. The crotches got pretty threadbare too and didn't do a lot to hide my bits and pieces. I wear a lot of two-pieces, but the one-piece is still a skin-tight classic for those special occasions.

I've enjoyed teasing men since an early age when wearing a one piece. Started on swim team. Always cut the liners out to better display my nipples and lip cleavage. Often gave a show to my friends Dads by "fixing"my suit by pulling the front out while passing so they could get a good glimpse of my bush from the side. Love to watch men get hard as I face them and talk giving them a great view like I'm dipped in ink. Do it to my Father- in - law all of the time.
 
goldenpalomino put this on the "Hottest Asians" thread

tumblr_puyyuxC4ci1vmy35po1_500.jpg


It seems that all the striking one-piece suits are worn by Asian women.
 
Have you noticed no one else is doing that? Using the IMG tag instead of the URL tag will help.

Thanks for the advice, there are others who posted links however and I also didn’t want to post a lot of pictures which take up a lot of page space.
 
goldenpalomino put this on the "Hottest Asians" thread

tumblr_puyyuxC4ci1vmy35po1_500.jpg


It seems that all the striking one-piece suits are worn by Asian women.
As the husband of an Asian woman (Vietnamese) I find all Asian woman beautiful and this gal is no exception. That said, my wife's boobs are bigger than hers and I have not seen her in a swimsuit since we became nudists about 20 years ago.
 
I do have to say, as much I like a nice bikini, there is something that always draws me
back to the one piece. I just love it.
 
Back
Top