Does Yoni massage of married woman have to be in Loving Wives

A_Little_Show

Really Experienced
Yoni massage is a spiritual releasing of energy by massaging the vulva. Orgasm is not to be expected but should be welcomed. I am not familiar with that particular brand of spirituality myself. I recognize that Yoga is great and all, but I have no cultural basis in the traditions.

I hate the "Loving Wives" category with a flaming passion, and I hate the comments and messages that have accrued when I have posted there in the past. Different strokes for different folks. It's just my preference.

So is it reasonable for any of these scenarios to not be in Loving Wives?

• Married woman goes to weekly Yoni massage and it spices up her libido with husband.
  • Does it matter if the massage therapist is a masseuse or masseur?
  • Does it matter if she goes home for seconds/desert?
  • Does it matter if she does or doesn't tell her husband ahead of time?
  • Does it matter if she does or doesn't tell her husband afterward?
  • Does it matter if husband asks her not to pay for orgasms and she does it anyway?
  • Does it matter if she was referred by a Gynecologist? Apparently that happens.
  • Does it matter if she is an-orgasmic except via Yoni massage?
  • Does it matter if husband observes the massage in person? Is it Group Sex now?

Last edited:
  • Married woman goes to weekly Yoni massage and it spices up her libido with husband.
Sounds like a typical LW scenario.
  • Does it matter if the massage therapist is a masseuse or masseur?
Yes. If it's a masseuse, you're probably better off in Lesbian.
  • Does it matter if she goes home for seconds/desert?
For the category? Well, still very LW. But If it's a masseuse, it no longer belongs in Lesbian. Many Lesbian readers are very unhappy to find hetero content in the story. Maybe consider splitting it up in different chapters.
  • Does it matter if she does or doesn't tell her husband ahead of time?
Both are suitable for LW.
  • Does it matter if she does or doesn't tell her husband afterward?
  • Does it matter if husband asks her not to pay for orgasms and she does it anyway?
  • Does it matter if she was referred by a Gynecologist?
No.

• Apparently that happens.
No.
  • Does it matter if she is an-orgasmic except via Yoni massage?
No.
  • Does it matter if husband observes the massage in person? Is it Group Sex now?
It's not Group unless he joins in. But it can fit in Exhibitionist & Voyeur is he watches.

Where you put it should be based on what matters to you.

Stories published in Loving Wives generally receive more views than stories in other categories (other than incest). So if you don't mind some possibly negative comments and possibly a lower score, post it there if you want to maximize the number of readers you'll get.

As long as the story doesn't take on a cuckold angle, it won't necessarily get that much hostility, especially if the wife is open with the husband and the massage isn't depicted as "cheating."

If you are concerned that it's going to be taken as a cuckold/cheating story and you want to avoid the hostility, then post it somewhere else. My suggestion is to play up one of several different angles/fetishes and post it in the appropriate category. If you play up the exhibitionist/voyeur angle, then post it there. I have posted hot wife type stories there and they've done well.

Or you could play up a fetish angle and post it there. Or group sex. Or interracial. There are various possibilities.

As long as the story doesn't take on a cuckold angle, it won't necessarily get that much hostility, especially if the wife is open with the husband and the massage isn't depicted as "cheating."

I'm not sure that's true. There are plenty of readers who despise anything but BTB. So even if there is no humiliation of the husband (i.e. willing sharing, hotwifing or swinging), the story will attract a lot of "1* cuck shit", often followed by down-voting of other stories too. When considering posting in LW, you just have to make up your mind about how much that matters to you. I think it's kind of fun, and I only avoid LW if the story is a submitted to a contest. As in my upcoming Summer Lovin' contribution...

I'm not sure that's true. There are plenty of readers who despise anything but BTB. So even if there is no humiliation of the husband (i.e. willing sharing, hotwifing or swinging), the story will attract a lot of "1* cuck shit", often followed by down-voting of other stories too. When considering posting in LW, you just have to make up your mind about how much that matters to you. I think it's kind of fun, and I only avoid LW if the story is a submitted to a contest. As in my upcoming Summer Lovin' contribution...

I should have been more precise. Your description of the readership is correct. But if the only involvement of the "other person" is giving a Yoni massage, then readers may not see that as cheating. I don't know.

If it were me I'd introduce another angle that allowed me to post it in a different category, like E and V.

If it were me I'd introduce another angle that allowed me to post it in a different category, like E and V.
The OP is pretty clear they don't want to go near LW ever again. You don't need another angle to drop it into Erotic Couplings - but yes, for any other category the story might need to be tailored. EC is a catch all, and based on my stories there, it's civilised and reasonably responsive.

Of course, if penguins were added...

The OP is pretty clear they don't want to go near LW ever again. You don't need another angle to drop it into Erotic Couplings - but yes, for any other category the story might need to be tailored. EC is a catch all, and based on my stories there, it's civilised and reasonably responsive.

Of course, if penguins were added...

The problem with EC is that, while its readership is civilized, it's not as big or as motivated. It's a grab bag. I probably could have posted a few stories in EC that I posted instead in E&V, and I think I got more readers posting in E&V. I don't know for sure, of course, but that's my sense.

Toys/Matsturbation?

That is, if my understanding of this Yoni thing is up to par...

I, too, think I'd avoid LW with this one. Even though the operative relationship is that of a husband and a wife being all fulfilled and shit, the implication is that hubby can't perform (or at least can't get her all the way).

It's an interesting-sounding story concept, in any case.

I don't know for sure, of course, but that's my sense.

My two most commented on stories - the first is in Mature, the second EC.

Shifting the next two chapters of Rope and Veil to Romance got higher scores but lower views overall (8k2 and 22k4 for chapters 2 and 3). That last bit I don't understand at all, how come the last chapter got nearly three times the views of the chapter before? Did people read it three times? That's just strange.

But EC has done okay for me. The comments were all intelligent and thoughtful - mind you, it was unusual and possibly challenging subject matter, which generated interest.

Rope and Veil Pt. 01
Amelia is tied with ropes and sits in her wheelchair.
06/04/2015 in Erotic Couplings Stories
4.74 / 224
32 faves
21 comments

Toys/Matsturbation?

That is, if my understanding of this Yoni thing is up to par...

I, too, think I'd avoid LW with this one. Even though the operative relationship is that of a husband and a wife being all fulfilled and shit, the implication is that hubby can't perform (or at least can't get her all the way).

It's an interesting-sounding story concept, in any case.

Excellent idea. Perhaps the Yoni Master has a special massage "device", and its impact can be so powerful that he insists that the wife bring someone along to take her home, so she brings the reluctant husband, who ends up being mesmerized and turned on.

Question: from whose perspective will the story be told? The wife's? Or the husband's?

The advantage of telling it from the wife's perspective, obviously, is that she can relate the full range of things she is feeling from the massage.

The advantage of telling it from the husband's perspective is that it gives it a more voyeuristic angle.

There's definitely a good story in this idea. Good luck with it.

How about a woman who has been patronizing the same Yoni Guru weekly for years before she meets her boyfriend. How does she tell the new guy? Does she? Will she cease weekly multi-orgasmic mind bending sessions now that she has a lover? What if he is slow figuring out how her body works?

I think this angle gets the story out of Loving Wives. No Wife.

How about a woman who has been patronizing the same Yoni Guru weekly for years before she meets her boyfriend. How does she tell the new guy? Does she? Will she cease weekly multi-orgasmic mind bending sessions now that she has a lover? What if he is slow figuring out how her body works?

I think this angle gets the story out of Loving Wives. No Wife.

Don't get hung up. I've written dozens of infidelity stories and only one of them is in LW.

Seriously, I'd go Toys and Masturbation. The main kink is the Yoni massage, which sounds to me like masturbation. What I'm saying is that if I were reading your story and it wasn't in Toys and Masturbation, I'd wonder why it wasn't.

I know nothing about the readership there, despite having posted there once. I think; it's hard to remember.

If the masseur is her uncle, or her estranged father, you hop right into the biggest viewership there is.

Back