Area 51 (Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Character info: Matt Jacobs, age 25, 6’1, short brown hair, blue eyes, tone athletic body

‘2:38, how can it only be 2:38? I felt like I’ve been here forever today.’ Matt thought to himself after checking his watch. Of course that’s 2:38 in the morning. Matt worked one of the graveyard shifts in one of the worlds most secret military bases: Area 51. He worked there for a little over a year now and was still the newest employee which is why he always got stuck working the graveyard shift.

When he first got the job Matt was expecting there to be aliens all over the place, but that was not the case. The base mainly serves as a technology development and testing site. That all changed about a week ago when there was this big commotion one night. All of the high level officers were there and although he couldn’t quite see what was being brought in on the truck that night Matt knew... an alien.

Ever since the alien was brought in they kept it locked away in a holding cell deep in the base. People rarely stepped foot in this part of the base. Tonight Matt was assigned that section in his nightly patrol so now it was his job to set foot there. Boredom was taking its toll on him and now he just wondered what the alien looked like. They were told nothing about the alien, it was way above their pay grade. Only thing that was mentioned was to not bring electronics into Wing H.

Curiosity led Matt deep into Wing H and soon he reached the corridor where the alien must be held because there was a big metal wall at the beginning of the corridor with signs that warned about no electronics past this point. He scanned his is on the pad next to the door and it beeped but the light turned red instead of green. After several more tries it was obvious that only high ranking personnel must be allowed in there. “Damn!” Matt said as he peeked through the small window on the door. The corridor was filled with holding cells. The wall leading to the cells was made entirely out of shatterproof glass. All the cells seemed empty except for one that all he could make out was a glowing blue light that shown in the hallway.
 
Zephra lay within her holding cell upon the hard plastic cot that was meant to serve as her bed, but she was not sleeping. The soft blue glow of her nude form illuminated the cell around her. Ever since she'd been captured her days had been spent being poked and prodded by the military scientists as they ran their experiments on her, always after gassing her with drugs of course so that she could not resist. Nights were her only time to think and try to figure out how to escape from this place.

She'd recently overheard one of the commanders talking about how the military wanted to figure out how her abilities to control electronics worked, possibly harness them into a weapon. A weapon?! She wasn't a weapon, she was a field scientist! She'd been sent by her people to investigate life on this planet and collect some samples of the soil, vegetation, etc. for further study back home. Sure she'd put up a fight when they'd tried to capture her, but she'd had no other choice!

She needed to find a way out of this place and get back to her ship so she could escape this planet, and she needed to do it soon... She was running out of time.

Once her captors had discovered her natural ability to absorb energy and control electrical objects they'd done an excellent job of making sure that she did not have contact with any. Too good of a job actually. What they did not realize was that her kind did not just control energy, they were energy. It was the core of their very being. By depriving her of it they were, in actuality, starving her. Her initial fight and attempt to escape had already depleted her energy stores greatly, now every day she could feel herself growing weaker still.

Her kind had other ways of absorbing energy that her captors did not yet know about, and if she could get close enough to one of them she might have a chance at building her energy back up enough to escape, but none of them dared enter her cell now unless she was drugged first. She'd heard mention of the night guards and had hoped to maybe lure one of them in, but so far it seemed as if they were all too scared of her. She hadn't even heard one of them try to use the keypad to enter her corridor.

Until tonight.

She heard a soft beep at the end of the hall just outside the door. Then another... and another... and another...

“Damn!”

Whoever it was trying to come in didn't seem to have clearance. Rising from her cot she slowly moved to the front of her cell and peered down the hall. There looking back at her from the small circular window in the door was a man. Her gaze met his. She'd never seen him before. Was he one of the night guards? Whoever he was, he was her chance. But could she do it? She was already so weak.

Reaching out with the last bit of her energy, she felt in her mind for the ID scanner. Beside Matt the scanner suddenly beeped again, the light now turning green instead of red.

Zephra let out a soft groan of pain, her blue light fading and flickering softly as she sloped forward against the glass wall.
 
Just as he was about to walk away Matt saw movement on one of the further cells in the hall. A blue figure was staring back at him and seconds later the keypad buzzed and the door unlocked. Matt thought this was very odd but wasn’t going to let it deter him from seeing a real live alien.

He slowly made his way down the hall and once in front of the occupied cell his eyes widened at the sight before him. A real alien! She was slipping against the glass and seemed to be really tired or in some sort of pain. His eyes traveled up and down the alien’s naked glowing blue body. Her flesh seemed like it would be so silky smooth and very soft from the way it looked. He tried not letting his eyes linger on her bare perky breasts or bare pussy mound for too long.

His senses were telling him something was wrong with the alien, but his conscious was telling him to leave because he could lose his job and he had no idea if this alien was dangerous or not. He stepped closer to the glass and placed his hand where the alien had her hand placed and looked into her eyes. There was a lock on this door as well that Matt was certain his ID wouldn’t work on.
 
As she leaned against the glass wall of her cell, Zephra watched the man slowly approach. His eyes widened as he stopped in front of her cell and took her in, but to her surprise the look on his face seemed to be more one of amazement or fascination than fear. If he didn't have clearance for this hall she doubted that he'd ever seen a being from another planet, such as herself, before. She had learned the hard way how rare visitors from other planets were here, and unfortunately the human inhabitants here were still very scared and distrustful... though maybe this one would be different.

She noted the way his eyes roamed over her body and she felt a tiny flicker of hope stir within her. He stepped closer to the glass and she felt the flicker grow to a small flame. Then he did something that surprised her completely, a soft gasp escaping her and her deep blue eyes growing wider as his had before as he placed his hand over hers through the glass and his gaze met her own.

"You're not afraid?" she commented softly in her own tongue, forgetting for a moment in her surprise that he would not be able to understand her.

Luckily due to her study of this planet's satellite signals before her arrival, she was well versed in several of it's commonly used languages, English being among them.

"Please..." she breathed, her fingers splaying out across the glass to align with his own as she gazed deeply into his eyes with a pleading look, "...Help me."

Her light flickered and her knees buckled slightly as he struggled to keep herself standing up right against the glass.
 
While Matt was admiring the beauty of the blue alien she muttered something that he could not understand. Then seconds later she spoke in English and it seemed like she was begging for help. Matt was now concerned for the alien and had a urge to help her with whatever she needed. Matt grabbed his ID and tried it on her door but it reacted the same way the other door did with a beep followed by a red light.

“I want to help you but I can’t get in.” He said putting his hands back up on the glass looking at the alien with a look of concern.
 
Zephra's eyes met the man's again for a moment before turning her gaze towards the ID panel on her door, a look of hesitation crossing her features. If he did not respond as she hoped he would then things were going to end very badly for her.

She focused her mind on the panel as she had before, and once more there was a beep followed by a green light.

"Hurry," she pleaded with a wince as her glow dimmed and began flickering sporadically, her legs giving way completely beneath her now as she slid down against the glass and onto the floor of her cell.
 
Matt knew the alien must have had mind powers because of the way it unlocked the cell by focusing on it. The door was now unlocked and Matt saw the blue alien collapse onto the floor. He quickly opened the door and entered the cell with the alien. Matt hesitated for a moment unsure of what to do to help the alien. He got onto his knees and put his arms under the alien. One under her neck and the other under her legs. As soon as he touched her he could feel how incredibly soft and very smooth her flesh was.

Picking the alien up and setting her on the bed in the corner of the cell was Matt’s next move. Matt has no idea what was wrong with the alien or how to help. He stood at the edge of the bed looking down at her. He ran a hand through his hair “I want to help you..”
 
Triggering the second door panel had taken more out of Zephra than she had expected. She tried to lift her head towards the human as he lifted her and carried her towards the hard plastic cot, but found she could hardly move as he carried her over and then set her down.

“I want to help you..”

She gazed up at him and noted how concerned he looked. It seemed as if he really meant the words. With great effort she reached out a hand towards him and placed it over his own as he stood beside the bed.

"I need...you...to kiss me," she managed to get out, her eyes looking up at him pleadingly as her light continued to flicker in and out.

She knew it must seem an odd request to him but she didn't have time to explain, and if he granted it she didn't think she would need to.

What her human captors had not yet realized was that her kind could draw strength from many types of energy, not just electricity. One of these types of energy that gave them strength was sexual energy. As such, the female of her species had long ago developed a natural survival mechanism... their kisses were a powerful aphrodisiac.

She wasn't certain what kind of an effect it might have on the human male compared to her own kind, it might be greater or it might be less, but while their physiological makeup was undoubtedly different there seemed to be enough similarities that she was fairly certain that it would have some kind of an impact on him.
 
Last edited:
“Ki...kiss you?” Matt asked wondering if she was being serious or not. Looking at her dark blue lips then back into her eyes. The way she was looking at him was making him feel that she really needed him to kiss her. He sat there wondering if he could bring himself to kiss an alien. After moments of hesitation he leaned in close to her, his lips inches from hers.

They could both feel their breathes on each other as they gazed into each other’s eyes.
 
For a moment Zephra feared that the human might not grant her request, but finally he complied, sitting down beside her and leaning in until his lips were just a breath away from her own. She gazed into his eyes, so different and strange from her own, and for a moment she hesitated as well. What would it be like to kiss someone from a different species she wondered, to have sex with him? It was not something she would usually consider, but she was desperate.

Reaching her hand up slowly so as not to startle him and gently sliding it up and around to the back of his neck, she pulled him to her as she leaned forward and wet her lips before pressing them against his own.
 
It was almost as if time slowed down when the alien placed her hand on the back of Matt’s head and pulled him the rest of the way to her lips. When their lips met Matt instantly noticed how different they felt compared to human lips. They were so much soft and smoother, it seemed everything about her body was softer and smoother then that of a human. Her lips were wet against his lips and they held the kiss for a few seconds.

Matt then pulled away and licked his lips to get her saliva off of them. When her saliva hit his tongue and he tasted the sweet taste of her saliva he found himself wanting to taste more of her. He leaned back Dow and kissed her again this time he parted his lips and slipped his tongue into her mouth. The two shared a very passionate and wet kiss. Her tongue felt so incredible against his and felt longer then a human tongue too.

The longer their kiss wet on the more aroused her became. Matt could soon feel the fabric of his pants tighten as his now massive erection was pressing against it. For some reason he felt so much bigger and harder then he usually gets his cock was nearing the foot long mark. The outline of his long thick erection was visible along his thigh.
 
Zephra inwardly sighed with relief as the human leaned down for a second, deeper, kiss and she knew the aphrodisiac in her saliva must be having the effect she'd hoped on him. As the kiss continued and his arousal grew she could feel the energy of it beginning to flow into her as she leaned into him and moved her tongue against his own, making her sigh aloud against his lips. For her it was like finally tasting a drink of water after nearly dying of thirst in a desert.

But she needed more.

Continuing to kiss him, she allowed her free hand to slide down his body to the source of his arousal, his long hard cock that she could now feel pressing out against the fabric of his pants. She exploringly smoothed her hand up and down its length through the cloth, marveling at how big he had become, much bigger than any male of her species. She wondered for a moment if human males usually grew this large or if it was some kind of side effect of her saliva.
 
Matt lost track of time as he made out with the alien. It was the most amazing kiss of his life and he didn’t want it to end. Their tongues twisting and rubbing together sharing saliva, which Matt was addicted to the taste of Zephra’s saliva. Then he felt her hand start to rub his erect cock through his pants and that only increased his arousal.

His body was now seeming to act on its own because next thing he knew his hand was on her bare perky breasts softly squeezing and caressing them while the kiss continued. As he caresses her breasts he let his thumb rub against her dark blue nipple teasing her.
 
Zephra gasped softly into their kiss as the human began to caress her breasts, moaning a bit and pressing into him as he teased her nipple with the rough pad of his thumb and making it quickly grow into a hard blue bud. His skin felt rougher than her own, but pleasurable as he caressed her. She'd noticed his planet's atmosphere was harsher than her own. This she thought must be the reason for the human species' rougher skin. She'd also noticed that her kind has less hair than the humans, only growing hair upon their heads.

She wanted him to keep going, wanted to remove the clothes from his body. She ran her hands lightly over the front of his garments exploringly. She wanted them off, but the fastenings were foreign to her and she wasn't sure how to undo them. She pulled back ever so slightly from their kiss.

"Remove your clothes," she murmured against his lips, her hands continue to caress him through the cloth.
 
‘Am I seriously about to have sex with an alien?!’ Matt thought to himself as the alien continues stroking his cock and told him to take his clothes off. Once she said that he didn’t hesitate, he did exactly as the alien asked either no thought to it at all. He pulled his shirt over his head and then stood up and unhooked his utility belt that held his holstered pistol and set it on the floor. Then he unzipped and then dropped his pants and boxers. His long thick cock springing forward and pointing towards the alien.

Matt has to do a double take at his cock because it looked so much bigger then it usually was. He had no idea that it was because of the aphrodisiac in the alien’s saliva that was highly effective against humans and caused their sex drive to grow as well as other things grow. Once he stepped out of his pants he sat back on the bed and pulled Zephra in for another deep kiss. Her tongue let globs of saliva flow into Matt’s mouth which only aroused him more. Pre cum oozing from the tip of his cock like a river.
 
Zephra watched carefully as the human removed his clothes. When his cock sprang free her eyes went wide with amazement at its size. The human too seemed shocked, which made her think that it did not normally grow this big. Her saliva must have more of an effect on humans than the males of her own species. Maybe that meant that she should be more careful with exposing him to it, but at the moment she was too greedy for his arousal, starving for it as she felt it build within him and it flowed into her. She wanted more, needed more.

She smiled as he pulled her to him for another kiss, eagerly twirling and sliding her long tongue around his own as her hands explored him, starting upon his chest and then moving lower. She gasped when her hand reached down and felt his cock, feeling the wetness flowing from its tip. There was so much, and there was so much energy pulsing from him here as well! She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke it again, rubbing the oozing liquid against his skin and coating it and her fingers as she did.
 
Last edited:
Matt let out a groan when Zephra started to stroke his cock. Her hand smearing his pre cum along his shaft coating it in his precum. Their kiss only grew more passionate and wet when she started stroking him. Her soft smooth hand felt really good, better then a few blowjobs he had received in the past. His hand that wasn’t on her neck holding her into the kiss ran down her body to her pussy mound.

Another groan escaped his lips into the kiss when he felt just how soft and smooth her pussy was. His finger gently running along her pussy lips feeling how wet she was and her juices began coating his fingers. Her juices were so warm and slippery on his fingers.
 
Zephra sighed into the kiss as the felt the human's hand traveling down her body, anticipation filling her as it neared her mound. She could not help but moan softly as his fingers began to explore her and feel her wetness, his fingers feeling good against her soft and sensitive pussy lips. She was ready to receive him, and he seemed ready for her as well.

Sliding her tongue from his mouth, she dipped her head to place a kiss upon his neck, tracing her long tongue up the side of his neck and to his ear as her hand continued to stroke his cock.

"I need you inside me," she whispered breathily into his ear.
 
Hearing the alien whisper that softly into his ear turned Matt on even more then he already was and he now craved her more then he craves anything before in his life. He climbed fully onto the bed and got between Zephra’s legs. He Looked down at the naked blue alien and ran his hands up and down her body. Grabbing and caressing her breasts and down to her pussy the he rubbed briefly.

Then he grabbed his cock and ran the tip along her pussy mound feeling her warm juices mix with his and get them both so wet down there. He bent down and kissed her perky breasts and licked and sucked on her nipples. His long thick cock resting on her stomach letting her see just how deep he was going to reach inside of her. For the next several minutes Matt focuses on kissing and sucking on Zephra’s breasts while grinding his cock against her.

Then he placed kisses up to her neck and then to her lips. He started making out with her again and reached down and guided his throbbing cock into her very tight hole. She was so tight that if her pussy wasn’t soaking wet with her slippery juices he wouldn’t have fit inside of her. “Oh fuckkkk!” Matt groaned feeling so much pleasure as her alien pussy wrapped so tightly around his cock. It felt as if her inner walls were stroking and massaging his shaft.
 
When they laid down upon her bed and the human got between her legs Zephra assumed that with his arousal so high he would immediately try to enter her. Instead she was pleasantly surprised when he took a bit more time instead, exploring her body with his hands and mouth and making her moan and writhe against him in response as he ground against her, making her grow more and more wet. Her energy levels beginning to replenish themselves, her glow was now no longer flickering like it might go out, instead little trails of soft blue light could be seen flowing and ebbing along her skin everywhere he touched her.

By the time he kissed her again she could tell her pussy was absolutely soaked with their juices, her body squirming upon the bed with her own need for him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she returned his kiss, then gripped his shoulders tightly as he began to enter her.

Forgetting to use English for a moment, she gasped out an exclamation in her own tongue as he slid inside of her. He was so big! She could feel him filling and stretching her, her inner walls squeezing tight and stroking around his giant cock.

"So gooood!"
 
After this encounter having sex with a human would never be the same. It could never compare to the incredible sensations he was experiencing while inside of Zephra. He stopped moving for a moment and it still felt like he was sliding in and out of her from the way her tight, slippery inner walls were stroking his cock. “That feels so fucking good!” Matt groaned out into the kiss. His lips never leaving hers, just rubbing against her blue lips while he groaned and talked.

Zephra was so tight that if she wasn’t soaking wet there was no way Matt would be able to slide his cock in and out of her incredible pussy. His hips started moving and he began pumping his cock in and out of her alien pussy. He broke the kiss to watch his massive cock disappear inside the blue creature over and over. Her body began to glow even more blue as time went on. She was a blue goddess and Matt would never forget this moment after tonight.
 
Zephra's moans began to grow in volume as the human began to pump into her with his long, thick cock over and over, making her glad that there was no one else around at that hour and she didn't have to worry about drawing attention. Though in that moment, engrossed in her pleasure as she was, she wasn't certain if she would have cared if she had.

Her energy returning and her blue light setting the room aglow again, she began to rock and move against him in time with his thrusts, urging him on. She moaned out another exclamation in her own tongue before finally remembering to use English for him.

"More!" she moaned as she wrapped her legs around him to pull him deeper, "You feel amazing!"
 
If Matt got caught he would definitely be fired possibly worse then that but the sex was so good it was worth the risk. They had only been fucking for a couple minutes, but Matt was already addicted to the alien’s pussy. He hooked his arms under her legs and bent them up so he could get even deeper inside of her. There was a loud, very sexy, wet squishing sound as Matt thrusted his huge cock in and out of Zephra’s alien pussy that was coating his cock and getting her alien juices every where. Matt started kissing the alien again loving the combo of her sensual kisses and her alien pussy wrapped around his cock.

https://images.sex.com/images/pinporn/2017/03/07/460/17454805.gif
 
Zephra gasped loudly with surprise and pleasure when the human began to thrust into her in their new position, his cock reaching even deeper within her than it had before. Then he was kissing her again, his mouth muffling the sounds of her moans as she eagerly returned the kiss, her tongue sliding into his mouth again and curling around his own as her hands slid up the sides of his face and threaded her fingers into his hair. She couldn't move much in this new position but she didn't care, happily letting his huge cock plunge down into her over and over, pressing her down against the bed.
 
Earlier today Matt didn’t even know aliens existed.. now he was in the deepest part of Area 51 having sex with one. The small cell echoing out with Zephra’s moans and the sound of their bodies clapping together as he thrusted his long thick cock so deep inside of her. Matt was trying to hold out for as long as he could, but the amazing sensations he was experiencing were too much and unlike anything he ever experienced before. “I’m going to cum!” Matt groaned wanting to cum deep inside of Zephra but wondering if she wanted the same thing.
 
Back
Top