No Boundaries

I will say straight away, there is no such thing as "no boundaries", everyone has a limit somewhere, and it's best to establish them. Personally if someone is very experimental and keen to give anything a try I would let them be the lead and decide exactly what they want to try and anything I do suggest I would triple check they are absolutely comfortable with. I prefer generally to have a clear idea in my head of what my partner would like doing, otherwise I get anxious

When I look back over my life, cataloging successes and failures, one thing stands out: where there was failure, there were red flags. Always. Ignore them at your peril.

Broken bones? Shit? Public exposure? Animals?

You say in your hands, this could be a fantastic life, beyond any dreams. Then you wonder if this issue has mental health issues. If you have to ask the question, you have an inkling about the answer.

You don't give enough details. How long has this person been involved in BDSM? How much do you know of this person's past?

And why you? Who is this person to you? What is your motive? Just being a good person in general or ??

"So if I told you that I just wanted to have vanilla sex, never doing anything other than classic missionary... that wouldn't be a boundary to you?"

Did they say that they have no boundaries in regards to you? Them? Both of you?

I was with one guy who never said "no" to anything I wanted to try. But I am somewhat vanilla in the overall scheme of things.

I rarely said "no" to him. I do remember saying "no" when he mentioned doing something the next time we were together. It sounded too painful and perhaps dangerous to me. So I balked and he let it drop.

I realize that this won't go over well with a lot of people here but we had no safw word.

I do remember him doing something to me, (can't remember now specifically what) but it was getting painful because I was overstimulated. So I said (haltingly because I was out of breath, "No! Don't! Stop!"

He just laughed and said, "Don't stop?" and kept on going. He did continue for less than a minute though and kept repeating his words until I was laughing too.

The good thing with him was that we were totally open with each other, had great respect for each other and could read each other well.

There really is no one answer for you. A lot depends on how the other person is.

What to do?
Drug them and cut their legs off.

If they say afterwards that they’re unexpectedly into it; grab your concealed can of petrol, throw it on them and set them aflame.

Have a hungry crocodile on standby when they get out of hospital; if it turns out they always had a thing for burns - set the croc on them for some ‘rough play’.

If none of this works you may have to get psychological. There are plenty of abusive spouse anecdotes online that you can copy.

Hypothetically, let’s say X stated this “I want you to whip me until I bleed.”

Me: “Have you ever been whipped before?”

X: “No.”

This one is actially easy: is breaking skin a limit for YOU? If it is, this conversation should have never happened -- you partner needs to know and respect YOUR boundaries no matter if they have their own or not.

If you are OK with it in general, the next question is: have you ever done it? Not watched on screen, not witnessed at a club, but really done it to somebody you care about? It sounds that you haven't. Which means that YOU can't dive head first into it either.

Go slow. Do a regular whipping one day. See how it goes. Say, 10 lashes? It is not going to kill him, but it will give both of you something to talk about. Do more and harder next time. Talk some more. This talking is mostly for your benefit -- YOU need to know that he really enjoys it. If you do, you can go further.

It is hard to set boundaries if you have never had them, if you have not had to think of boundaries then you may not know what to say. Communication is always important, talk about it first, it won't hurt to talk.

Boundaries

It is hard to set boundaries if you have never had them, if you have not had to think of boundaries then you may not know what to say. Communication is always important, talk about it first, it won't hurt to talk.

When it comes to sex, SissySalina, the thrill is when you and your Boyfriend have agreed limits, then he takes it that one step beyond, forcing his cock a little further down your throat than you're comfortable with. That sensation of losing control is a real turn-on...

When it comes to sex, SissySalina, the thrill is when you and your Boyfriend have agreed limits, then he takes it that one step beyond, forcing his cock a little further down your throat than you're comfortable with. That sensation of losing control is a real turn-on...

Depends... There are two sets of limits for a reason.
If anybody tried to cross my hard limit without my consent, that would be the last time we played ever. Boyfriend, husband, does not matter who.

Don't get me wrong, loosing control is great! Just don't confuse it with being raped. To me these two are very-very different.

If anybody tried to cross my hard limit without my consent, that would be the last time we played ever. Boyfriend, husband, does not matter who.

Don't get me wrong, loosing control is great! Just don't confuse it with being raped. To me these two are very-very different.

I appreciate your view because it is almost identical to my views .
The prince charming need not always be a handsome smiling man but a gruff harsh person as well
at another level this prince charming may have the ability to have you creaming your pants at the snap of your fingers

This one is actially easy: is breaking skin a limit for YOU? If it is, this conversation should have never happened -- you partner needs to know and respect YOUR boundaries no matter if they have their own or not.

If you are OK with it in general, the next question is: have you ever done it? Not watched on screen, not witnessed at a club, but really done it to somebody you care about? It sounds that you haven't. Which means that YOU can't dive head first into it either.

Go slow. Do a regular whipping one day. See how it goes. Say, 10 lashes? It is not going to kill him, but it will give both of you something to talk about. Do more and harder next time. Talk some more. This talking is mostly for your benefit -- YOU need to know that he really enjoys it. If you do, you can go further.

Wise words from you both.

This.

My submissive wife has said No Limits. This deals with filthy degrading sex though.

My submissive wife has said No Limits. This deals with filthy degrading sex though.

How long after knowing you did she say no limits?
She had to know you well enough to at least be sure that filthy degrading sex is the only thing you are intetested in.

I will say straight away, there is no such thing as "no boundaries", everyone has a limit somewhere, and it's best to establish them. Personally if someone is very experimental and keen to give anything a try I would let them be the lead and decide exactly what they want to try and anything I do suggest I would triple check they are absolutely comfortable with. I prefer generally to have a clear idea in my head of what my partner would like doing, otherwise I get anxious

Perfect! I couldn't agree more.
My wife and I know each other's boundaries and we respect each other completely. That being said, with each other and inside our personal limits, there are no boundaries. I know that sounds conflicted. We know each other and we will push the other's limits at times and we have found that this push might lead to new and wider boundaries. Experimentation can be a wonderful thing.

Back