What is your stance on abortion?

What is your stance on abortion?

  • I'm a MAN who is FOR abortion

    Votes: 27 32.1%
  • I'm a WOMAN who is for abortion

    Votes: 30 35.7%
  • I'm a man who is AGAINST abortion

    Votes: 15 17.9%
  • I'm a woman who is AGAINST abortion

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Unsure at the moment!

    Votes: 3 3.6%

  • Total voters
    84
I'm old school so I like to go with the 3 point stance.
 
I had a friend who was into fencing. I remember en-garde of course and first position and probably a couple others if I had to. He tried to teach me a few moves but turns out the only sword I can handle is my broad sword.
Anyway there's a lot of stances yo.
 
I guess The Pope is cool with it, and he talks to God, and lawyers...lots of lawyers.
 
so i guess you noticed that no one was giving a shit about your fake proselytizing thread and decided to up the ante. that's great.
 
I think the best position for an abortion is for the woman to be lying on her back. I have never been actually involved in an abortion, so I don't really know for sure.
 
You didn't provide enough options.

He's right, you know. I doubt that anybody is actually FOR abortions, but some people believe it's sometime the least bad of a list of bad options for a woman or girl. I am one of those people, even though I have never had more than marginal connection to an abortion.
 
Last edited:
This article from 1971, arguing for making abortion legal, provides an argument that has never been successfully refuted by Pro-Life advocates (no, really, it never has), although most fail because they do not understand it.

How does it do it? It accepts the premise that abortion is the murder of a human being.

And then irrefutably shows why it must be made legal anyway.

A Defense of Abortion, Judith Jarvis Thompson

Knock yourself out, lady.
 
No one has the right to tell another they can or can not have an abortion.
 
Answer honestly from your heart, it's an anonymous poll. :)

Wow. Alt free.

giphy.gif
 
I'm not against abortion, but I don't think I qualify as "for" it.

I mean, I'd rather they didn't happen except in case of dire medical need, but I'm not about to try to force a woman to not have one any more than I would try to force them to have one.

I believe that a woman should have autonomy over her own body, and it should be her choice. Tiny bundles of cells that have no sentience or soul get no say in the matter.
 
If you're willing to kill your own baby, what else are you capable of?

if you can't tell the difference between a baby and a blastocyte, you definitely should not be involved in any medical decisions involving other people, ever.
 
Back
Top