Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

First time?

610 908 484 18018 NE PA area along Jersey border.

Looking to satisfy curiosity with another beginner 40 -60, discreet DDF non smoker.

I know you are out there, stop fantasizing, lets play.
 
Southern CA and SD hosts intimate get togethers for people like us.

unitedsexaddicts dot com. It's mainly for CD's, Tgurls, men and women and couples who like to play with other CD's and Tgurls. PM me and I'll share my page with many pics of me dressed for playtime!
 
So far away

why dont you go on craigslist? you will find all the cock one can handle

All you guys are are so far away, I'm guessing America I'm in good old uk need to find a discreet guy to have some fun with. I've only been with 2 guys 1st guy was as nervous as me, didn't really go anywhere other than watch each other blow. The 2nd guy wow he was something, he blew my mind that first night we met, he promised to take my virgin arse the next time, but it never happen. For he someone and we never met up again. Good on him, but I was left wanting. I'm with a lovely girl who will play with my arse with fingers and toys if I hint enough, but what I really want is to try some cock, to feel it slide in & out, then cum deep inside me.
So anyone from the uk, down the south coast would good for some virgin arse play.
 
610 908 484 18018 NE PA area along Jersey border.

Looking to satisfy curiosity with another beginner 40 -60, discreet DDF non smoker.

I know you are out there, stop fantasizing, lets play.

Love to play, but you so far away, I've a virgin arse which would love to try some cock.
 
619 / 858 san diego

virgin here, never been with a guy, but willing and eager to please...pm me so we can get to know each other so i can get my hands on ur beautiful cock asap
 
Back
Top