The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, while on the subject of initials I don't get... What's TE999 stand for?:) Or is it a closely guarded secret?:eek:

Hi Kitty,
Didn't see you over there next to the fireplace. Want to make this a foursome? Think of all the combinations.

DP = "double penetration"

Normally refers to a front-and-rear though I suppose it could also mean a top-and-bottom. Interested?

I'll try anything once... ;)
As long as you both know what you're doing. I can see where this could lead to :eek: if you guys get overly enthusiastic... :kiss:

Hey, while on the subject of initials I don't get... What's TE999 stand for?:) Or is it a closely guarded secret?:eek:

Actually the letters are my first and middle names--the 999 is because 666 was taken and 969 was too. :D

Sorry Tom, I'm notoriously bad with names. The day is coming when I'll have to look at my driver's license when I shave to remember who I am. Besides, SM is sooooo distracting! *re-buries face into SM's front, but much, much lower this time!

Actually the letters are my first and middle names--the 999 is because 666 was taken and 969 was too. :D

Ah, a practical guy! I never use my initials for things "CLAB" it sounds like a disease of some kind. :rolleyes:

Sorry Tom, I'm notoriously bad with names. The day is coming when I'll have to look at my driver's license when I shave to remember who I am. Besides, SM is sooooo distracting! *re-buries face into SM's front, but much, much lower this time!

Mmmmmmm... A ... little... to the right... up, no down... Oooo. There... yeah just like that!:D

You okay TK? You don't seem your usual quippy self this evening or morning as the case may now be? :eek:

I'm fine. Thanks for asking though. :rose:

CLAB = cliterolabial aversion blepharospasm, which is what happens to you when you engage in group sex with internet pervs.

Who rides horses around here and could gimme a good description of what all the stuff that a person needs to put on one to ride it is called and how it goes on? :)

Who rides horses around here and could gimme a good description of what all the stuff that a person needs to put on one to ride it is called and how it goes on? :)

Wait a minute!

Who said anything about horses?

That's just a bit too kinky for me.

Besides, those critters kick! :D

I'm fine. Thanks for asking though. :rose:

CLAB = cliterolabial aversion blepharospasm, which is what happens to you when you engage in group sex with internet pervs.

Okay, so here's hoping that was a joke... The tenor is a bit uncertain...

If we're bothering you TK we can tone it down. I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind behaving. It's getting kinda late anyway.:eek:

Wait a minute!

Who said anything about horses?

That's just a bit too kinky for me.

Besides, those critters kick! :D

Totally different topic. Something I'm working on... I can always look up the info if I have to. I was just looking for a quick fix without the work. I know nothing about horses, being a towny myself. I've ridden a couple a times at different functions, but I've never cared for one. I'm looking for some basic info is all...:)

Okay, so here's hoping that was a joke... The tenor is a bit uncertain...

If we're bothering you TK we can tone it down. I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind behaving. It's getting kinda late anyway.:eek:

*snerk*

Yeah, I totally made it up.

Tone it down? Why would you want to do that? You're not bothering me.

Yes, it is. And you're right, it is time to tone things down, especially when you brought up the possibility of "tack" and visions of ponyplay. Waaaayyy too kinky for me. 'Night luv, 'night Tom, 'night TK, 'night Rolf . . . and just put that lube away where it will be handy next party. See y'all Monday. I've got a family birthday party to go to tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back