Do women really like sucking cock?

Breezee2857

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Posts
115
Just wondering. Seems you ask them they say yeah, but I think I've only met one or two who truly love taking a cock in thier mouth, sucking it, licking it, and drinking the juice that cums from it.....
 
This should be interesting Ms.Breezee I will have to see the way the wind blows. My girls say they love taking all of my cock, but who is to say? Are they genuine suck crazy?I would hope so.
 
They are few and far between. But - I have met a few in my life who really get off on this (as in extreme bukkake). It is truely a site to enjoy -- something that most guys never get to enjoy. A lot of girls will suck and spit, some girls will suck and swallow, but a true cocksucking, cumloving slut? I feel fortunate having hooked up with more than one.
 
Absolutely you can have any girl suck your dick....BUT to have a a woman suck your cock?????.Huge difference.
 
My bad wrong breezee?But I still think real woman suck cock and girly girls suck dick.
 
I am completely and utterly un-deserving but a few more of those cock sucking intrigues would suit me....juuuuussst fine.
 
they want it, then they say we're bad...

I don't get that mentality at all! What makes someone bad because they enjoy sex? So I will reach way back for this one... "When I'm good I'm good, but when I'm bad I'm very good."
I can't speak for all women, but for myself, and at the risk of another diluge of pm's, yes, I really, Really do enjoy giving head, AND I swallow.
 
Hey Laura TTTAAAKKEEEEIIITTTTEEEAAASSY, you said yourself when your bad your good??????????????????????????:):D:):devil::heart:
 
I don't get that mentality at all! What makes someone bad because they enjoy sex? So I will reach way back for this one... "When I'm good I'm good, but when I'm bad I'm very good."
I can't speak for all women, but for myself, and at the risk of another diluge of pm's, yes, I really, Really do enjoy giving head, AND I swallow.

at least you are not a prude
 
You know it, but then I'm quite confident you like it, and you're just jealous it wasn't your cock :devil:


It's in PervyRomantics Oral Obsession thread in the Playground



Hmmm I think I resemble that, oh damn, nope I'm not a girl, I'm a woman!

So tell us, is that your husbands cock or someone you cheat on him with?
 
Most women I've been with enjoy it but I've been with a couple that adore sucking cock. The first sexual encounter I had with one of the women only took her 5 minutes before she was on her knees sliding my throbbing meat in her mouth. As good as it felt she was turned on more than me because she was moaning like a little whore. I took this cue and grabbed her head and started talking very dirty to her and within a few minutes she came just from sucking my cock. God I miss her, she was such a dirty little tramp :)
 
I've been with a few that seek it out, and more that seem to perform it out of a sense of obligation.

I dated one woman who LOVED to suck cock. One time she went down on me for about 10 minutes - she stood up and her pussy was leaking down her thigh. She was so turned on with my cock in her mouth she was literally leaking. That image is still one of my favourite pieces of mental porn.

The challenge is to find somebody that both loves it and is really good at it...
 
I dated one woman who LOVED to suck cock. One time she went down on me for about 10 minutes - she stood up and her pussy was leaking down her thigh. She was so turned on with my cock in her mouth she was literally leaking. That image is still one of my favourite pieces of mental porn.

*shakes my head in wonder* in my mind, that is the way it should be every time! when I suck hubby's cock I will almost cum myself (and actually have had that happen before). I love a man's cock in my mouth, soft and tender or fast and hard; just the tip or down my throat. But I am disappointed if I don't get a chance to swallow. Sucking his cock is foreplay for *me*
 
Back
Top