girl going to a strip club

jstar6999

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Posts
385
Do bi/lesbians ever go to strip clubs? I kinda want to check one out. If you went how did it go?
 
I've been to several of them. Never alone but wouldn't rule it out prolly. Usually it's with my mc club. It can be a lot of fun and honestly we've been told by more than a few of the dancers that they would rather sit at our table than a bunch of guys. Then again they are wanting tips so they might say that if they were sitting at a table full of nuns.
 
My lesbian daughter has gone multiple times and really enjoys the show. She says the girls will many times perform with a focus on her. She has also had several lap dances and loves them.
 
I have never been to a strip club, but one of my friends said she and her hsuband went to one once. She said she was nervous about going, but that once there it was very nice. The girls were very pretty, and they were very nice to her. They gave her a free lap dance. She said it was very erotic.
 
I have been to two with my Hubby.
We was having a weekend away and it was raining really hard and he said "lets go in her to keep dry" So I agreed much to his amazement. I was surprised!
Girls were really nice and friendly, very attractive! Drinks were good and so was the music. It wasn't anywhere near as sleazy as I thought it would be, with the girls being in full control.

Went and had a "dance" with two girls, I felt slightly awkward but it was good fun. Stayed for a few hours.

Second time was very laid back as I wasn't so weary.
 
went many times with my wife along for the ride.

While living in Hawaii, the last year there, we went to one place about 12 times and tried 2 more places once. The girls loved my wife's full figure. I had fun watching my wife experience her fantasy come to life. She had oral sex with one really beautiful lady and kissed numerous other ladies. One lady used to visit my wife at the store she worked. We moved back to southern California near her mom, so the play is over. We both miss it sometimes.
 
sounds great to me I will have to try, or you could just come dance for me here :)

It's been years and I've burned all of my costumes but I'm sure we can work something out.

Would you prefer the private room or do you want everyone to see me make you squirm?
 
I have taken a few girls to a strip club. My ex loved getting all dolled up and going to see the girls as she called it. Had a nice 3 sum with a dancer from the place we went.

Current gf loves to get dressed up and go as well. Last time she wore thigh high boots, and a short black skirt. One of the dancers got her up on stage, talk about sexy as hell. Later watched them flirt , kiss and grope each other.
 
I used to go with an ex-girlfriend who absolutely loved it. More often than not her dances got quite a bit more intimate than mine!
 
I was a stripper when my husband and I first met and later in our marriage we would go from time to time but many of the adult clubs have closed here except for a couple. Years ago, there were two we frequented on a fairly regular basis and on occasions I would also get up and dance.

One in particular, we loved known had private dance rooms and things could get "very interesting" in there.
 
this thread is awesome! I'd LOVE to go to a strip club one day.
paying a hottie to dance (and doing even more) for me in a private room is so F'in cool! :rolleyes:


I was a stripper when my husband and I first met and later in our marriage we would go from time to time but many of the adult clubs have closed here except for a couple. Years ago, there were two we frequented on a fairly regular basis and on occasions I would also get up and dance.

One in particular, we loved known had private dance rooms and things could get "very interesting" in there.

have you ever danced for women? :rolleyes:

I used to be a dancer. I've danced for women. It was way more erotic than dancing for men.

any wet memories from that time?! :D
can you tell us more and in details plz? i'm sorry, but this is too damn hot and it's exciting to hear from you. even the smallest details! ;):heart:
 
Last edited:
Hubby and I used to love going to strip clubs. He went, primarily, because he knows I'm a bi-babe who loves watching other women. So he'd supply me with plenty of dollar bills to tip the girls with.

A couple going to a strip club seems to be less intimidating to the dancers. They'd often sit with us at our table. Hubby would light their cigarettes and we'd all chat. We got to be friends with a few of them.

The clubs changed, though. No smoking allowed. And, then, no nudity. Not even on top. Pasties covered the nipples. And the new law says dancers have to stand away from the customers when they do a lap dance.

We lost interest when the rules changed. Now...what's the point? Lap dances aren't the same when there's no touching, and no bobbies in my face.
 
Back
Top